Alisa Gets Blackmailed Pt. 03

Story Info
The continuation of my wife's blackmail into a willing slut.
4.4k words
63.7k
47
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 ended with my wife masturbating for me with her new toys, and me cumming on her face. It was incredible watching her up close pleasuring herself and acting like a slut for me. I was in heaven.

After Alisa had a few orgasms, I pulled the butt plug out of her ass and the huge dildo out of her tiny little pussy. Both holes looked absolutely magical, as they stayed open just long enough for me to look inside, lick inside each of them, and give both a kiss. I helped her up, kissed her, and took her into the shower. I left her alone for some personal time, and when she was finished, I took my turn. I found Alisa in the kitchen cooking, and for the next four hours everything was normal, as if none of the blackmail was happening. We ate dinner, cuddled, talked, and watched a movie.

Just after 10 pm, Alisa gave me a kiss, and as she got up said, "time for me to get ready baby. I will be out in a little while. I love you," as she headed towards our bedroom.

When Alisa came back out I couldn't say anything. The schoolgirl outfit, paired with her black heels, looked perfect on her 5'2", 103 lb. frame. She wasn't wearing a bra, nor was she wearing panties, as she lifted up the front of her skirt showing me her perfectly framed pussy. Alisa turned around to show me that she had put a butt plug in her ass that contained a light-blue gem.

I thought Alisa was going to ask me how I thought she looked, but instead she asked, "do you think they will like how I look?"

"They will not know what to say when they see you. They will think you are absolutely gorgeous, just like everyone always does."

"I hope so, said Alisa. I have never been with three guys before, and I don't want to do something wrong. I don't want to make Marcus upset."

"Well, I just hope you don't get hurt, or the situation gets out of control. I will be outside if you need me, ok?"

"It will be alright, baby. Marcus said nobody will hurt me."

Here I am telling Alisa I will be just outside if she needs me, and she tells me what Marcus said. Ouch, that hurt.

A few minutes later our doorbell rang. Alisa looked over at me with an excited smile and said, "I love you baby. Everything will be fine."

With that I went out the patio door and walked to the shed. I just can't believe this is happening, and I am powerless to stop it. I am not so sure of my previous thoughts, about this continuing for a few days to see how far Alisa will go, as she is so beautiful and so fit that guys will be lining up to fuck her.

Alisa opened the front door and three young white guys were standing on our porch. They appeared to be in their early twenties and were nicely dressed. Alisa smiled and said, "hi. Would you like to come in?"

All three were staring at Alisa, looking her up and down, until one stammered, "sure."

Alisa turned and walked toward the living room, saying, "please close the door behind you."

The guys were walking behind her and looking at each other, mouthing, "wow," and "oh my god!"

When everyone was in the living room, Alisa turned around and asked, "would everyone like a beer?"

They all nodded and Alisa went to the kitchen for the beers. Upon her return, Alisa toasted with the guys and said, "here's to an exciting night!" At this the guys seemed to relax, and started some small talk. When everyone was finishing their beer, Alisa put her hands on her hips and said, "so, what do you think of my outfit?"

The guys started talking over each other, telling Alisa she looked incredible. When they stopped, Alisa walked up close to the guys and asked, "so, does that mean you want to fuck me now?"

With that go ahead, they started running their hands over her body, unbuttoning her shirt, and unzipping her skirt. Alisa shrugged off her shirt and stepped out of her skirt. Standing naked in between them she said, "it's your turn," and began helping them remove their shirts. Alisa then squatted down and began taking off their pants. As their pants dropped, Alisa grabbed each cock and started stroking it. When all three were naked, Alisa began sucking one cock and stroking the other two, until they were all rock hard, which didn't take much effort.

The guys were all in very good shape, and their cocks were approximately my size, around 7 inches or so. However, one of them had a cock that I swear was as big around as a coke can. It was odd how it grew so thick, and Alisa could barely fit the head in her mouth.

She looked so beautiful and amazing, squatting there sucking three cocks, and I was proud of her for some odd reason that I cannot explain.

When Alisa was satisfied with her work, she looked up at them and said, "please fuck me now." Needing no encouragement, one of the guys picked Alisa up so legs were wrapped around him, and carried her to our bedroom. When he laid her back on our bed, all three guys noticed the butt plug she had in.

One of them reached down, slowly pulled it out, and presented it to Alisa, saying, "clean it off." She immediately did as she was instructed, licking it all the way around.

Another guy took the opportunity to get between her legs and started licking her pussy and ass, while Alisa was sucking the cocks of the other two. She was getting very aroused by the attention, and finally gave in, saying, "please stop teasing me and fuck me!"

At this comment the one eating her pussy put on a condom and started fucking her. After a minute or so he turned her over and continued from behind. Alisa was trying her best to hold onto both of the other cocks and alternately sucking them. After Alisa had her first orgasm, the second guy quickly grabbed a condom and replaced his friend. When he was ready to trade-off, the third guy was ready for his turn. He struggled to get a Magnum XL condom onto his fat cock, and once it was on he started pushing it into Alisa's tiny pussy. She immediately grabbed the sheets and looked down to see him slowly going in, screaming and yelling, "oh my god. It's too fat!"

The guy replied, "it will fit, just relax." He pushed Alisa's legs wider apart and back, and using his weight, steadily pushed all the way in.

Alisa's screaming became muffled by the cocks vying for her mouth, until she was eventually moaning, and the only word I could make out was, "unbelievable." When his pace picked up and he was fucking her very hard, she screamed, "I'm cumming," at which time he pulled out and Alisa squirted all over our bed.

After a few minute breather for Alisa, the two normal-sized guys decided it was time to both fuck her at the same time. With Alisa straddling the guy in her pussy, and the other behind her fucking her ass, they used her like a ragdoll. She was bouncing around, screaming and moaning, as they brutally fucked her, showing no concern as to how it may feel for Alisa. For her part, Alisa didn't appear to be in any distress or pain, as she met their every thrust and cheered them on, saying, "oh yes, fuck my pussy and ass. Use me like a slutty fuck toy." It was often hard for her to make any sound as the one with the fat cock was trying to shove his down her throat. Alisa was doing her best but her jaw just isn't big enough to allow that freakish cock through.

With all of Alisa's words of motivation, and how wonderful her ass and pussy feel, the two fucking her decided it was time to cum. They disengaged themselves from her, tore off their condoms, and stood over her face stroking themselves to completion. When each was ready, they said, "we are going to cum all over your face you fucking slut."

Just as Alisa responded, "thank you, sir," and opened her mouth, both guys covered her face with cum, getting some in her mouth as well.

The third guy decided it was once again his turn, and with a little less resistance, he slowly bottomed out inside of her pussy. Alisa's pussy looked so tight around him that I thought it would tear. The other two were feeding her their cocks once again and pushing leftover cum into her mouth.

After a few minutes of going slow, the freak started picking up his pace until he was pounding my tiny wife's pussy. Alisa was screaming, "oh my god," which shortly thereafter changed to, "I'm cumming!" He kept pounding her, not letting up at all, while Alisa arched her back, tightened her muscles, and looked like she was having a seizure. Right in the middle of her orgasm, he pulled his cock out, and once again Alisa squirted all over the place, a look of shock on her face as she was still convulsing and squirting as her orgasm seemed never-ending. He shoved his cock back into her pussy and resumed fucking her very hard. Alisa was still having an orgasm and after another minute or two she could barely breath. The freak mercifully stopped, and pulled slowly out of her. Alisa's pussy was wide open, and she was looking down at his cock with a smile, and the only word she could get out was, "incredible."

They all took a break to have a couple vodka shots and some water, when Alisa said, "you guys are all still really hard, even though we aren't doing anything."

All of them laughed, and one of them explained. "Well, we all took Viagra right before we arrived, and we are only 22-years old. Except for him, he will turn 20 next month."

Alisa listened to the explanation then responded with a smile, "you are all impressive, and I appreciate the effort you took to keep hard for me!"

At that, the freak said, "let's see how you feel when we are all done with you, fucking slut." He positioned Alisa at the edge of our bed and roughly pushed her legs towards her head. Alisa sensed what he wanted and crossed her legs behind her head without instruction.

All I could make out from the cacophony was, "incredible. Fucking amazing. I hope I find a slut wife that can do that." They were all over her, rubbing her body and pulling on her nipples, when the freak, with a sly smile, told his two partners, "keep her feet where they are and fill her mouth with your cocks, just in case she screams."

Alisa's eyes got wide and she started to question their intent. When a cock was shoved in her mouth, she closed her eyes and began sucking

Simultaneously, the freak coated his cock and Alisa's ass with copious amounts of lubricant. When he was finished, he put the head of his cock on her asshole and said, "relax as best you can. I will go slow and promise I will not hurt you."

Alisa nodded and appeared quite nervous, then closed her eyes and continued sucking the two cocks being presented to her. With that, the freak began gently pushing forward, watching Alisa to judge her level of distress. As her asshole was opening, Alisa was smiling and moaning, now being used to Marcus. But, when the freak began exceeding Marcus' girth, Alisa's eyes popped open and she began screaming, "noooooo," around the cocks in her mouth.

The freak stopped, smiled and began to gently rub Alisa's legs, pussy, and ass, while the other two massaged her breasts. He was also rubbing her tightly stretched asshole and applying a little more lube. Alisa's head was arched backwards, and she was breathing heavily, often blowing the air out. I also thought she might snap the cocks off the other two guys, as she appeared to have a death grip on both. When Alisa relaxed some more, he began pushing into her ass again. This time Alisa didn't scream. She was still gripping the other two cocks really hard, and she was gritting her teeth, watching him stretch her more than she had ever been. After a few minutes, Alisa went back to sucking the other cocks, and appeared to no longer be in pain. When he was completely inside her, the freak bent forward and kissed Alisa, saying, "now that I am all the way in are you ready to fuck?"

Alisa nodded and said, "yes, please. Please fuck my ass with your big cock."

I couldn't believe that she wanted more of him. I also noticed that Alisa was rotating her hips ever so slightly.

Now that the freak had Alisa's blessing and desire, he slowly pulled all the way back, then bottomed out in her again. He kept up this slow rhythm while Alisa moaned and tried to continue sucking the other two cocks. Alisa had a violent orgasm, after which the freak began to pick up his pace until he was pounding into her. Alisa started to orgasm again, shaking and bucking in her contorted position. Her mouth was open, but no sound was coming out, and her eyes were closed. At the same time, he pulled out of her ass, ripped off his condom, and shot a massive load of cum into Alisa's gaping ass, and all over her pussy. The two by her head couldn't handle the incredible scene, and both shot another load into her open mouth. When Alisa finally opened her eyes, she reached down and scooped up the freak's cum up, feeding it to herself.

I was by no means immune to the incredible scene I had just witnessed, and was jerking off most of the time, cumming too, as they all shot their cum in and on her. The problem was that this is my wife, and I am becoming more conflicted as this continues. I am enjoying watching her being fucked for some odd reason, but am unsure when and how this will end. It is completely out of control.

The guys wiped themselves off and got dressed, standing around Alisa who was still stretched out on our bed looking as beautiful as ever. When they were leaving, Alisa got up and walked nude with them to the front door. She looked so tiny next to them in her bare feet, as they were all nearly a foot taller than her. With the door open, she gave each of them a kiss, thanked them for coming over, and hoped they enjoyed themselves. They profusely professed that she was amazing and hoped to visit again. Alisa said, "that is not up to me, but we'll see." With that she said goodbye, and closed the door.

I resisted the urge to head quickly into the house, knowing Alisa would like some time to herself. She went back to our bedroom, climbed into bed, covered herself up, and fell asleep, still covered in their cum. It was just before 1 am, and she was exhausted. I climbed into bed and held her from behind. When her phone vibrated she didn't even move.

I got up at 6:30 am and checked the message. It was from Marcus, telling Alisa somebody was dropping by at 7:30, and to be wearing nothing. I can't believe what I did, but I let Alisa sleep until 7:00 am, making sure she had enough time to shower for whomever was coming over to fuck my wife. I could have let her sleep and just ignore the door, but I was afraid of everything being splattered online.

When I woke Alisa, she gave me a big hug and kiss, telling me how much she loves me. She still had dried cum all over her face and pussy, so I told her she needed to take a shower and get ready for a guest in 30 minutes.

Alisa didn't become annoyed, merely hopping up and saying, "ok," without any hint of anger, and asked, "what do I need to wear?"

I told her, "nothing," and she seemed disappointed, so I told her the truth: that she didn't need to wear anything to be sex and beautiful. To this comment she started to cry a little, mouthed I love you, and got into the shower.

Just before 7:30 she came walking out looking fresh and amazing. We were talking near the foyer when the doorbell rang, and it was obvious that I wouldn't have time to get out of the house. Alisa waived me towards the kitchen, saying, "hurry, I don't want to make Marcus mad."

Not knowing how to answer, I nodded and walked around the corner to the kitchen as Alisa opened the door. I didn't hear anything for a few seconds, the Alisa said, "wow, you are really tall."

A pretty deep voice said, "thanks, may I come in?"

Alisa excitedly said, "sure. How tall are you anyway?"

The voice said, "6'7," as he closed the door.

I could hear Alisa's bare feet walking towards the living room when she said, "that is almost 1 ½ feet taller than me."

The voice said, "that it is. We don't need to go anywhere. I just need you to suck my cock before I go to work."

Alisa seemed surprised and slightly disappointed when she said, "oh, ok. Well, I don't think I will even have to get on my knees!"

The next thing I heard was a belt being released, a zipper going down, and pants falling to the floor. I then heard Alisa giggle and say, "wow. You are really big."

This was different for me because I couldn't see her or him, and pangs of jealousy were coursing through me. I would have to wait and watch it on the cameras.

The voice said, "I don't have all day. Suck my cock bitch."

Alisa quickly responded, "yes, sir," and started sucking his cock.

I could hear her choking and gagging, and wondered if she was standing, or on her knees?

The voice interrupted my thoughts when he said, "you are incredible. Marcus said you were sexy, beautiful, and loved to fuck big black cocks, but I had to see for myself."

Alisa pulled herself from his cock to quickly respond, "thank you, sir."

The voice said, "hurry up, I have to go," and I could hear Alisa working his cock really fast. A short time later he said, "oh my god. I'm gonna bust my nut in your mouth," which was followed by grunting, swearing, and heavy breathing.

From Alisa all I heard was choking, gagging, coughing, and gasping sounds.

When he was finished the voice asked for a towel to clean up with. Alisa quickly ran to the linen closet and returned. While he was wiping himself off and pulling up his pants he said, "that was amazing, and I can't believe how beautiful you are. Marcus was right; you are one in a million, and you are a cum slut."

Alisa must have been smiling from ear-to-ear (which I later confirmed by watching the video), and quietly said, "thank you, sir. Are you sure that you don't have enough time to stay and fuck me?"

I wanted to say, "hey! I am standing right here! I can hear you!" My head was spinning and I kept saying over and over in my head, "what is happening!" Instead, I just stood there with my cock in my hand, waiting for them to be done so I could fuck my wife.

The voice said, "no, baby. I have to get to work. But, I will speak with Marcus and perhaps we can fuck you together. Would you like that?"

"Yes, sir. Very much!"

With that, he turned and left. The door closed, and Alisa slowly walked toward the kitchen. She had a sheepish look on her face until she saw me stroking my cock, then broke into a smile. Alisa took my hand from my cock and said, "please fuck me!"

In our bedroom, Alisa turned to kiss me, but I pulled back. "Did he cum all over your face, because there is a lot." It looked like she had a facial drying on her face.

"No. That was just the little bit I couldn't swallow. His cum shot out really fast and I started to choke. I kept swallowing, but thankfully he pulled out and shot the rest on my face." She licked a few strands starting to run next to her mouth. "Please don't ask me to wash first. I want you to fuck me right now!"

How could I deny my sexy wife? I quickly stripped off my clothes and shoved my cock into her pussy. I fucked her hard and fast, knowing she wanted to cum quickly, and not make love. After she orgasmed, I pushed her legs back and fucked her ass with everything I had. Alisa was screaming and yelling, and when an orgasmic wave started to take over, she seemed completely lost, saying, "don't stop, Marcus. Don't stop."

I said nothing and kept fucking her. When I said I was cumming, she pulled me down and kissed me deeply, smearing her guest's cum all over my face and in my mouth. I should have, could have, thought about, pushing her away, but you have to understand the hold Alisa has over me. I feel so lucky that she chose me, and know that she can have anyone she wants. Even though different men have different types of women they prefer, I have never met anyone that said Alisa isn't their type. She is everyone's type.

So, not wanting to ruin her mood, or go down a path I didn't want to, I kept kissing her, his cum on my tongue. Alisa turned her face to the side and said, "kiss me, baby. Clean my face off." I did as I was told, kissing and licking one cheek then the other, before kissing her mouth again. As I was pushing myself up to get off of her and lay by her side, Alisa took the sides of my face and guided me towards her pussy.

12