Alisha & Vicky - Day 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
Alisha and Vicky in History and English class.
5.3k words
4.36
5.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers

The following is a complete work of fiction. It is the third of what could be many entries in the adventures of Alisha, an 18 year old girl entering her senior year of high school, and Vicky, a symbiote that has the capacity to overtake and control Alisha's body.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged, and I will give consideration to user suggestions on where future entries could go.

Day 3: Wednesday (Part 1)

Alisha woke up at her usual time of 6:30 am to get ready for school. However, she felt completely unmotivated to get out of bed. Still reeling from the previous day's events, she did not know how to move on with life. In an instant, Alisha snapped out of her daze to the sound of knocking on her bedroom door.

"Alisha!"

"I'm awake, mom."

"You need to get ready quickly, or you're going to be late for your bus!"

Alisha didn't want to get up, or go to school. She was about to respond to her mother that she wasn't feeling well, when she felt that same feeling of sinking into herself she experienced the day prior.

"Yes mom, I'm sorry! I'll get ready as quickly as I can" said Vicky through Alisha.

Vicky had Alisha get out of her bed, and she made her way over to her closet.

"We can't have you hiding at home now, how are we supposed to have fun today? Now Alisha, we need to get us dressed. Do you want to pick your own clothes, or would you like me to do things for you?"

"I'll... I'll pick my own clothes."

"If I let you back in control, will you get ready quickly like I told your mother you would?"

"Fine, yes!"

Alisha found herself back in control of her body. She went through her closet, and picked out an outfit for the day, settling on one similar to the previous day. Alisha proceeded to continue getting ready for the day as quickly as she could. As she did, Vicky continued talking to her.

"Lish, I think we have a problem we need to take care of soon."

"What is that?" responded Alisha, as she began to brush her hair.

"Your wardrobe. It's so... boring. I think we need to go out soon to get you something more fun to wear."

"Fun? What do you mean by fun?"

"Something that will make you look... less like the good Christian girl everyone thinks you are."

"Thinks I am? I AM!"

"Oh really? What do you call sucking off Evan in the girl's washroom?"

"SHUT UP! THAT WAS YOU THAT MADE ME DO THAT!"

"And who's gonna believe that? That's right, no one. As as far as Evan, and anyone else would be concerned, it was all you that acted like a filthy slut yesterday. Do I really need to keep reminding you that if you don't do what I want, not only will I do it for us, but I'll take things further than you would?"

Alisha stopped brushing her hair, and just looked at herself in the mirror in front of her. For a moment, the reflection she saw was what she was expecting, herself. But just for a moment. The reflection changed, and was looking back at her with a devious look in her eyes, and a smirk on her face.

"Fine," said Alisha. "We'll look for some clothes later this week."

"By later this week, I hope you mean later today, Lish."

Alisha didn't respond, and simply continued getting herself ready for school. She went downstairs, grabbed her lunch, and put it in her backpack. With no time for breakfast, she went out the door and to her bus stop.

***

Alisha arrived at school, and made her way to her first of two classes for the day, History. Being a bit early, she decided to take a seat at the back of the classroom, and started unpacking her books. One by one, other classmates began entering the room and finding a place to sit. Mere minutes away from the class starting for the day, someone entered the classroom that made Alisha's stomach start doing flips inside of her; Evan.

Almost immediately, Evan spotted Alisha at the back, and saw the seat in the next row over from her was empty, and made his way to it and sat down. Alisha didn't budge; frozen in fear and anxiety, she kept looking straight ahead, not wanting to think about what happened between them the day before.

Just as the teacher was starting to speak, Evan whispered over to Alisha.

"Hey Alisha."

Alisha turned to him, her heart pounding in her chest. "What do you want?" she asked, her voice already trembling.

"I'm just saying hi. And don't worry, I haven't told anyone about our 'trip to Vegas' yesterday."

Alisha was a bit relieved to hear that Evan hadn't told anyone about the blowjob, but at the same time she was on edge, as she didn't want to talk about it.

"Oh... ok" is all Alisha could respond with. "We should probably pay attention to class though."

"Yea, you're probably right. But, if you feel the urge to take another 'trip,' I definitely won't mind one bit."

Evan winked at Alisha, and turned his attention forward to the teacher.

Alisha was also looking towards the front, but she wasn't paying attention to anything being taught in the class. Instead, Alisha was trying not to panic, and tried to sort out her thoughts.

"Why is Evan here?" Alisha thought to herself. "Was he here yesterday, and I just didn't see him? Did he transfer into my class? He did after all look at my schedule yesterday at lunch."

Right on cue, Vicky chimed in on the situation. "Who cares why he's here! He's here, and we have him in one of our classes every day!"

"I care! I don't want him to think of me as a slut! I already can't look at him without feeling embarrassed and guilty!"

"So... are you saying we should find a new guy for us?"

"NO! Just... I DON'T KNOW, OK?!"

"I think you're being a bit unreasonable here, Lish. How about we talk later when you're not upset."

"HOW ABOUT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Silence; Vicky didn't respond. Alisha was still not paying attention to class, and from her brief argument with Vicky, found herself feeling frustrated, confused, and worried.

Alisha tried her best to pay attention to the class, but found herself mentally drifting. She was unable to shake the memories of yesterday from her mind, as they seemed to play on a loop over and over in her thoughts.

"Alright class, go take your 15 minute break. After class, we'll have some quiet reading time."

Alisha snapped from her daze when she heard the teacher yell out to the class. Everyone was getting out of their seats, and heading out the classroom door; it was time for their first break of the day. Alisha got up, and started her way down the busy hall to where she had usually met with her friends in the years before. As she walked, she felt a hand loosely grab her shoulder from behind. She stopped and turned, and saw Evan standing in front of her.

"Hey Alisha!"

"Uhh, hi."

"You sure walk fast! I almost had to run to catch up to you!"

"Yea, I guess so. I was.. just trying to get to my friends before break gets too far in."

"Well count me in! I haven't seen the rest of your friends since lunch yesterday."

This was not what Alisha wanted. None of her friends had any idea about what had happened between the two of them, and she desperately wanted to keep it that way. She stayed silent for a moment, trying to process as best as she could what she should do.

"Just say yes, Lish. Take him to your friends."

"I don't want to! What if they find out??"

"I promise you they WILL know if you don't do as I say. Now go!"

Alisha looked up into Evan's eyes, and put on a fake smile.

"Yes, sorry. Let's go. We usually meet down under one of the far staircases."

Alisha guided Evan down the hall, and down a set of stairs. It was under that stairway that she saw the same friendly faces from yesterday; Jackie, Rachel, and Toni.

"Alisha! Evan! You're both here!" exclaimed an excited Toni.

"Glad to see you too!" said Evan.

Alisha said nothing in response, but joined her friends. Evan, Rachel, and Toni started chatting together, as Jackie positioned herself beside Alisha.

"So," began Jackie. "What made you bring Evan here?"

The question caught Alisha off guard, but she knew she had to think of something. Speaking faster than she normally would, she replied "He just wanted to see everyone. He's in my history class."

"Oh yea?"

"Yea..."

Jackie looked right into Alisha's eyes. Quietly, she asked her "Are you alright? You seem a little... off."

Alisha wanted to say no. She wanted to explain that she was an absolute wreck right now. But Vicky didn't want the fun to end. Swiftly taking over Alisha, Vicky continued the conversation.

"Oh I'm fine, just a little tired. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night."

Jackie turned her attention back to the rest of the group, where Evan seemed to be hitting it off well with Rachel and Toni.

"What are you doing, Vicky!?"

"You were stuttering and acting weird, Lish. You said you didn't want your cover blown, and you were doing a lousy job of keeping it."

"Well I'm fine now! Let me out!"

"I don't think so. I think I need to be in the driver's seat for a while. Just relax and watch, I promise I won't hurt you."

Stuck in the back seat of her mind's eye, Alisha resigned herself to watch as Vicky took charge, hoping that she wouldn't do any more damage. Thankfully, barely a minute had gone by before the bell rang, signaling everyone back to continue their first class of the day.

Vicky began walking Alisha back to her class, with Evan beside her. As they walked, without looking at him, Vicky reached out with a hand, and took Evan's. Evan put up no resistance and held Alisha's hand as they walked.

"STOP! NO! DON'T DO THIS!"

"What? We're just holding hands. It's no big deal."

"YES IT IS! PEOPLE CAN SEE US!"

"It's not like you're sucking him off in the hallway, Lish. It's just hand-holding."

"Vicky, please! Stop this!"

"Fine, I'll stop. But, I'm going to need something in return. Deal?"

Alisha had no reason to trust Vicky. In their brief coexistence, everything Vicky has done has gone against everything Alisha wanted or believed in. But Alisha was desperate, and didn't have time to think through these decisions she was not used to having to deal with.

"Deal."

Vicky let go of Evan's hand. They both walked around the hall corner, and into the classroom door. As they took their seats, Vicky turned to look at Evan, who was looking back at her, with a smile on his face.

"Great, now he thinks I'm into him," said Alisha.

"And I think he's into you too, Lish. Now, about that deal..."

"Fine... what is it?"

"Well, the teacher assigned us quiet reading for the rest of the class. So, I'm thinking we do a repeat of math class, but this time, you're the one that will do the work, not me."

"NO! PLEASE! ANYTHING ELSE"

"...anything??"

Alisha realized she had made a poor choice of words. She did not want to know the lengths Vicky would go to with her body, but she also did not want to repeat what happened with Evan the day prior.

At that moment, Alisha felt herself return to control of her body.

"I'm going to give you 15 minutes to repeat what we did yesterday with Evan. And if you don't, well, things are going to get even more interesting with us."

Alisha gave no response to Vicky. She opened her books to the assigned reading for class, and began to read. A minute went by, and Alisha quietly took out her phone. She opened her clock app, and started a timer. She went back to her reading, but kept glancing at the phone screen.

10 minutes had now gone by since Vicky gave her the deadline. Alisha's heart was pounding in her chest, and her stomach was doing flips. Her hands and arms were feeling shaky, and each passing second on the timer brought more and more worry and anxiety to her.

"You're running out of time, Lish!"

"I know, I know. Give me a minute."

"You have 5. Then it's showtime for me."

Showtime. Alisha did not want to know what that word would mean for her. Alisha looked back at her phone; she only had a minute left.

"Tick tock, Lish! Guess you want to see what I really can do, don't you?"

"NO!"

"Then stand up! Get going, or you'll find out the hard way."

"I can't, I'm scared!"

"I don't care."

Another glance at her phone. 30 seconds left. Alisha's arms were shaking, and her heart felt like it was going to rip through her chest. She felt frozen in fear, both from thinking of what Vicky might do to her, and what she was being tasked to do right that moment.

"Can you start me off, Vicky?"

"What do you mean?"

"Start me off. Stand me up, and get me out to the hall again. I'm too nervous to do it myself."

"You're asking for my help?"

"YES! PLEASE HURRY!"

"As you wish, Lish!"

Vicky quickly took over Alisha for the third time that day. She stood up Alisha, and had her start to walk towards the door. The teacher didn't even glance up, and kept working at their desk. The rest of the students seemed unfazed by Alisha moving towards the door. All except one; Evan.

Vicky turned as she was just leaving through the doorway to look right at Evan, who was looking right back at her. Vicky put one of Alisha's hands in front of her, and with one finger, gestured for Evan to come to her. She turned back to the hallway, and began walking down the hall, towards the same washroom as yesterday. As she walked, footsteps could be heard behind her, but she didn't turn and look. She saw the washroom doors at the end of the hall, and began making her way towards them.

"We're almost here, Lish. Once we're inside, I'm putting you back in control, and I'm just going to watch. Just do what I did yesterday, and you'll be just fine."

Alisha didn't respond, and just kept watching nervously.

But, as they got closer to the washroom, the footsteps that were following behind seemed to speed up. Mere feet away from the door, a hand once again grabbed Alisha's shoulder. It spun her around, and she found herself face to face with Evan. Vicky, still in control, grabbed Evan's arm to once again pull him into the woman's washroom, just like the day before. But Evan didn't budge. Without saying a word, Evan grabbed Alisha's arm, and gripping her arm tightly, pulled her into the men's washroom.

"It's only fair," said Evan, as they both entered the men's room. "I was in the women's room yesterday. Today, you're in the men's."

"Oh, this is going to be good, Lish! Just follow his lead, and don't make too much noise."

Right as Evan was pulling Alisha into the furthest stall in the men's room, Vicky let go of her hold on Alisha. Evan locked the door behind them, and turned to face a shaking Alisha. Evan took notice of Alisha's shaking, but shrugged it off to possible nervousness of being in the men's room.

Evan, taking charge, pushed Alisha against the wall of the stall. Using his body to pin her against the wall, he began to kiss her.

Alisha, still scared, kissed back. Without breaking the kiss, Evan grabs Alisha's hands and places them on his sides, right on the waist.

Evan's hands go from Alisha's arms to her waist, and he begins to grind his hips against hers. Alisha gasps at the sudden contact, and Evan takes the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

Finally breaking the kiss, Evan looks into Alisha's eyes. "I know you're scared, but I'm going to make this as painless as possible. Just relax, and do what I say."

Evan kissed her once again, pinning her tightly against the wall. Evan's hands drifted down Alisha's body to her hips. He began to grip the waistband of her leggings, and with one quick motion, he tugged them down, and they dropped down to her knees.

Alisha was now standing in front of Evan, pinned against a wall in the men's washroom, their mouths still locked in a kiss, and with her leggings at her knees. Her simple, white cotton panties exposed to Evan. She felt one of his hands go behind her, and grip her on her ass. The other, she felt go to her crotch, over her panties.

Evan started to rub her through the thin layer of cotton. Alisha started to moan, not knowing what was happening. She had never experienced being touched in this way before, not by her, and especially not by anyone else.

Evan broke the kiss, and whispered in her ear. "You are so fucking wet right now."

Alisha did not know how to respond. In fact, Alisha did not know how to even move or speak right now. Alisha was frozen in shock and fear. But there was a new sensation she was also feeling, one she had not felt before in her life. There was a part of her that was actually enjoying what she was feeling.

Evan got down on his knees in front of Alisha, his face level at her crotch. He looked up at Alisha with a smirk on his face. First, Evan lowered the leggings resting at Alisha's knees down to her ankles. He gripped the waistband of Alisha's panties, which he noticed had formed a wet stain on the front of them. He pulled them down to her ankles in one quick motion.

Alisha, now completely naked from the waist down, was standing in front of Evan, with her legs open. Evan looked up at Alisha, and with a sly grin, he started to lick her pussy. Alisha gasped at the sudden contact. Evan's tongue licked in long, slow circles around her clit. Alisha moaned louder, and grabbed onto the back of Evan's head, holding on for dear life.

Alisha found herself consumed by these new sensations she was experiencing for the first time in her life. Evan's tongue continued to flick around her clit, driving her insane with pleasure. Alisha started to moan and whimper, not knowing what else to do or say. She was lost in this new world of pleasure she had not known existed before.

Alisha's body started to tremble. Evan's tongue continued to flick around her clit, and within seconds, Alisha was feeling a new sensation in her body. Her body began to tense up, and she gasped out loud as she felt her first orgasm rip through her. Evan's tongue kept up its circling motions around her clit, until Alisha's body finally went limp. She collapsed against the wall, breathing heavily, still feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Evan looked up at Alisha with a satisfied smirk on his face. He stood up, and cupped Alisha's face in his hands.

"You did amazing, baby."

Alisha just looked at Evan, still lost in the afterglow of her first orgasm. She did not know what to say. She had never experienced anything like that before.

Evan broke the silence. "We should get back to class before people start suspecting us."

Alisha could only nod in response. Evan left the stall, and went towards one of the sinks to clean himself up. Alisha just stood in the stall, still in shock, and still recovering from her newest experience.

"Lish! That was a-maz-ing!"

"What happened to me?"

"You just had your first orgasm, Lish! And that did wonders for me as much as it did for you! You liked it, didn't you."

"Yes... I did... But now what am I supposed to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Evan! Between yesterday and just now, he probably thinks we're... I don't know..."

"Let's worry about that later, Lish. For now, you should probably clean yourself up and get back to class like Evan said, especially if you still want to keep this all secret."

"Can you help me? I'm feeling... I don't know..."

"Weak?"

"Yes."

Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers
12