Alisha & Vicky - Day 06-07

Story Info
Alisha tries to have a normal weekend, Vicky won't allow it.
6.5k words
4.55
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers

The following is a complete work of fiction. In what could be many entries in the adventures of Alisha, an 18 year old girl entering her senior year of high school, and Vicky, a symbiote that has the capacity to overtake and control Alisha's body.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged, and I will give consideration to user suggestions on where future entries could go.

Day Six: Saturday

Alisha slowly opened her heavy eyes, a dull throbbing still in the back of her head. She partially sat herself up from where she had slept on the ground, a slightly lingering dizziness in her head. She felt better than when she woke up hungover two days prior; this time it didn't feel nearly as bad.

As her vision came into better focus, she looked around. Rachel was sprawled out on one of the couches snoring lightly, tangled up in a mess of blankets. Toni was slumped on the ground beside where Alisha had been sleeping, sleeping soundly and peacefully on the floor. On the other couch where Jackie had been placed the night before was just a mess of a few blankets.

"Jackie must be up already," thought Alisha.

Alisha stood herself up, and slowly made her way to the downstairs washroom. Once she was finished, she made her way to the kitchen in Rachel's house, and found Jackie sitting at the table, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning," Alisha said as she sat down across from Jackie.

"Try afternoon," muttered Jackie through a mouthful of cereal.

Alisha was startled by Jackie's mention of afternoon, and looked at one of the clocks in the kitchen; 12:07pm.

"Well, I guess we really crashed hard," said Alisha, pouring herself a bowl.

Jackie stopped eating, and looked up at Alisha. "Do you remember what happened last night?"

"What do you mean?" Alisha asked.

"Like, what exactly happened? And how did we get back here? Last thing I remember we had those drinks in the kitchen, and then everything gets hazy after that."

"I... I don't know," lied Alisha. "I remember the drinks we had, we all went to see who else was there... and... I woke up here."

"We should go wake up the others. Maybe one of them remembers."

Jackie got up and started walking to the two sleeping girls. Not wanting to miss anything, especially if it implicated her, Alisha followed.

"This better have worked, Vicky."

The two girls entered the room, and Jackie first walked over to Rachel.

"Rachel," said Jackie softly. "Wake up."

Rachel stirred, but didn't wake up.

"It doesn't look like she's going to wake up on her own," said Jackie, looking down at Rachel.

Jackie reached out and gently slapped her on her cheeks. Rachel stirred more, and her eyes slowly opened.

"H... hi..." slurred Rachel as she awoke. "What... what happened?"

"We went to that party, remember?" said Jackie, now turning her attention to Toni.

"Yea..." said a groggy Rachel. "I think I remember."

"How much do you remember?" asked Alisha. "Me and Jackie are both hazy on a lot of what happened."

Jackie leaned over beside Toni, and tried to wake her up the same way she did to Rachel, but she didn't budge.

"She's really out," said Jackie. "Alisha, can you get me some water?"

"Sure," said Alisha, grabbing the same cup she used to get Toni water that night.

As Alisha walked to the downstairs washroom to fill the cup, she could hear Rachel answer Jackie's question.

"I... I remember us getting there. We wandered... and had some sodas... I... I saw Alisha in the kitchen... with Samantha? She was having a drink... then I went to get you guys... we drank... two drinks?"

Alisha reentered the room with the glass of water as Rachel was still answering.

"After that..." continued Rachel. "I... I don't remember. I don't remember anything after that."

Jackie took the glass of water from Alisha, and slowly poured some onto Toni's forehead, and gently slapped her cheek again. Toni began to stir, and her eyes barely opened.

"Toni," said Jackie, gently. "It's time to wake up."

Toni's eyes slowly opened, and she looked around the room.

"Where am I?" she asked, her voice shaky.

"My basement," said Rachel. "We all slept over here."

"Why did you just pour water on me?"

"You weren't waking up, and I was concerned," Jackie said.

"Oh... ok..." said Toni, still groggy from waking up.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" asked Jackie. "None of us can remember how we got home from the party."

"Party?" asked Toni

"Yea," said Rachel. "We all left to walk to the big party last night. None of us seems to remember much after we each had two drinks."

Alisha just stood off to the side, feeling guilt overwhelm her, doing her best to not make eye contact with Toni.

"I think I remember us walking somewhere..." said Toni. "But I can't remember anything right now. I'm sorry."

"It's okay," said Jackie. "Let's get you up and get you something to eat; maybe we'll figure out what happened when we're more awake."

Toni went to stand up, but started feeling an excruciating pain as she tried to stand, and let out a cry.

"Are you alright?" asked a concerned Rachel.

"Yes, I think so," said Toni. "Something just doesn't feel right. Can you help me to the washroom?"

Rachel helped Toni to the downstairs washroom. Once Toni was alone inside, she went to lower her pants to use the toilet. As she lowered her pants and panties, she was shocked to see her panties discolored by blood.

"Umm, Rachel!" said Toni.

"Yes, I'm here," Rachel said from the other side of the door.

"I think I'm going to need you to bring me my bag I brought along."

"Is everything ok in there?" asked Rachel.

"No..." said Toni. "I think maybe my period started early. Like, super early."

Rachel left to grab Toni's bag, and returned to the washroom door. "Here, I have your bag!"

Toni shuffled herself to the locked door, and opened it just enough to have her bag handed to her. Once the door was back closed, she did her best to clean herself up. She redressed into the clean set of clothes she had packed, and also borrowed one of Rachel's tampons. She packed her dirty clothes carefully into her bag, and left the washroom, still walking slowly.

"What happened?" Jackie asked.

"My period," said Toni. "It started early. Like super early!"

"Oh? Like how early?"

"Like ten days!" said Toni. "I've never had this happen before."

"Well, at least it didn't happen at school or something," said Rachel.

"Yea... I just feel so sore, though. I've never been this sore from my period before."

The three girls all walked out to the kitchen, but Alisha stayed back in the room they slept in. Grabbing her phone, she sent a text to her mom to come pick her up, and went to join her friends.

"See," said Vicky. "It all worked out!"

"I don't want to talk about this."

"Your welcome, Lish. She just thinks it's her period, we're totally in the clear."

***

"So, how was your night?" Alisha's mom asked as Alisha climbed into the passenger seat.

"It was fun," lied Alisha, looking out the window as her mom put the car in drive.

"You sure messaged me late. How late did you girls stay up for?"

"Late. Like super, super late."

"I guess that makes sense," said her mother. "I'm sure you had fun with Rachel and Jackie."

Alisha at that moment froze in fear. She just realized that she hadn't mentioned to her mother that Toni was also at the sleepover.

"Yes... we did..." was all Alisha could get out.

Her mother gave her an odd look, but didn't say anything further on the subject. "Oh, and just so you're not caught off guard when we get home, your father and Mr. Henderson are doing some work in the kitchen, and Mr. Henderson's boys are in the backyard."

Alisha just sighed and leaned her head against the window, and the rest of the ride home continued in silence. She had been looking forward to having some quiet time in her room, time to try to recover from both her lack of recent sleep, but also the emotional roller coaster she continuously has found herself unable to get off of. But at the news of her father and Mr. Henderson doing work, and Mr. Henderson's boys also being at the house, all hopes of a quiet time have seemed to diminish.

Alisha didn't know Mr. Henderson all that well. She knew that he was a single father in his late twenties, and worked as a general contractor. Shortly after he and his boys moved into the house across the street two summers prior, he and Alisha's father became quick friends, and they also began attending the same church as Alisha's family. Mr. Henderson had quickly become a favorite around the neighborhood, and often helped out when one of her father's projects went haywire.

As Alisha entered the house, she could hear noise coming from the kitchen, Poking her head in, she saw her father and Mr. Henderson, and several carefully cut holes in the walls and ceiling throughout the room.

"Oh hey Alisha!" Mr. Henderson said.

"Hey," Alisha replied. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're changing out the wiring," her father said. "Hopefully, you kids will stop blowing the breakers with everything once we're all done."

"I'll be genuinely surprised if you guys do manage to blow a breaker after this," added Mr. Henderson.

"I see," said Alisha. "Well I'm going up to my room. I'm going to try to get some homework done."

Just as Alisha turned to go upstairs, Mr. Henderson called out to her.

"You know, Alisha. If you were wanting a quiet space to do your homework, my house is empty at the moment. My boys are out in your yard, so you'd have nothing but peace and quiet there."

"What do you think, Alisha?" added her father."

"Ummm..." she started.

"Yes. Say yes," added Vicky.

"Yes, that would be great, actually."

"Perfect. Here you go," said Mr. Henderson, handing out his keys to Alisha.

***

Alisha let herself into Mr. Henderson's house with her school bag on her arm, and was greeted by absolute silence.

"Perfect," thought Alisha. "I can try to actually get some rest and some work done."

Alisha set herself up at the kitchen table, fetched herself a glass of water, and got started on her math assignment for Monday's class. She worked on it for nearly an hour, and made significant progress, but eventually found her eyes feeling a bit heavy.

Standing up from the table, she made her way into the living room of the Henderson house. She laid herself down on one of the couches, set a thirty minute timer on her phone, and closed her eyes.

"Just a short nap, that's all I need."

It barely took a minute before Alisha drifted off to sleep. However, her nap was short lived, as no longer than five minutes had gone by, she was awoken by an all-too-familiar voice.

"Time to wake up, Lish. There's much better things we could be doing than sleeping right now."

"Go away Vicky! I'm tired!"

"And I'm bored, and I think napping is a waste of our time."

"What would you have me do? Crash and burn from no sleep?"

"You'd be surprised how much I can do with your body, even when you haven't had much sleep," said Vicky.

Alisha sat up on the couch, and turned off her timer.

"I've been meaning to ask you about that, actually," said Alisha. "That video the guys showed me, from Tyler's house. What exactly happened that night!?"

"I told you. I got you home safe and sound, just like I said I would."

"You know what I mean, Vicky! What happened after Samantha kissed me those times?!"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes! Do you have any idea how uncomfortable it is to have no memories or knowledge of what you do with me?!"

"Alright Lish, here you go."

At that moment, Vicky flooded Alisha's mind with Vicky's memories of Wednesday night after Alisha made the deal with her. Vivid imagery of both Tyler's and Ryan's cocks being in her mouth. The feeling of the cool air hitting her naked torso, the sensations from each and every time the guys ejaculated on Alisha's body or in her mouth flooded her mind. And the sensation of what happened with Samantha giving eating her out, and experiencing an orgasm as she did, all while Ryan was fucking Samantha and Tyler was fucking Alisha's mouth.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER!" said an angry Alisha.

"Awe, I love you too, Lish."

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY, VICKY! YOU HAD ME IN A... A..."

"Orgy?"

"YES! EWW! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME?"

Vicky took control of Alisha, but only to slap Alisha's face with her own hand.

"OWW! WHY DID YOU -"

"Lish, do I really need to keep explaining this to you? Your body is now OUR body, and I need to eat. And if you're not going to do what is needed for me to eat, I'm going to do it for myself."

"Well you can't keep doing this to me! You can't just -"

"Lish, I can do whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want, so you might as well just accept it. I can be nice to you if you cooperate with me, and we both know I've made some deals with you you clearly didn't deserve. But if you're going to keep being such a whiny little holier-than-thou-art bitch who's afraid of sex, I'm not only going to keep taking over, but when I feel necessary, block things out from you."

"Well is there anything else you've hidden from me?!"

"A few, yes. But I don't think that's important right now. What is important is you finding someone to lose your virginity to before your two weeks are up."

Alisha leaned forward, resting her head into her hands for a minute.

"Alright," said Alisha, leaning back into the couch. "How am I supposed to do this? And with who?"

"Well you already have Evan, Ryan, and Tyler, who have all gotten blowjobs from you. If you're too worried about your reputation and including more guys, any of them would probably make easy fucks."

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO... HAVE SEX WITH THEM!"

"They would make for a hot fourway though..."

"NOT HELPING!"

"You're the one making this difficult, Lish. I just gave you three good options that don't add more men into your life... for now anyways."

"I don't want to lose my virginity to them! I want it to -"

"Be special?"

"YES!"

Alisha and Vicky were interrupted when they heard the front door of the Henderson house open, and the two boys ran inside.

"Hi Alisha!" they both said as they ran past to down the hallway.

"Uh, hi," she responded back as they ran by.

"Hi Alisha," said Mr. Henderson as he entered behind them. "Manage to get much work done?"

"Uh, yes, yes I did, thank you," Alisha said as she stood up from the couch. "I'll go clean up my things and head back home."

Alisha walked to the kitchen to clean up her books. Mr. Henderson followed, as he began to prepare food for dinner.

With her books packed up, Alisha turned to thank him. "Thank you Mr. Henderson, I appreciate you letting me use your place to work."

"Not a problem Alisha. And I believe your father mentioned you just turned 18, so I think that we can drop the Mr. Henderson now; you just call me Shawn."

"Oh.. ok. Thanks Shawn."

"And I was also wondering, if you're looking to make some extra money, I am in need of a sitter here and there for my boys. With you just living across the street, it could work well for you."

"Say yes, Lish."

"Why?"

"SAY. YES. NOW."

"Uh, yea. I mean, yes, yes I'd be more than happy to," said Alisha.

"Perfect!" said Shawn. He took out his phone, and after a few seconds, handed it towards Alisha. "Just put your number in here, and I'll let you know when I'm needing your services!"

Alisha took the phone, and entered her number into the new contact he had just set up.

"Hehe... services."

"Vicky! Not now!"

Alisha handed back the phone, and a few seconds later, she heard her phone make a sound.

"That would be me," said Shawn. "I just sent you a text so you have my number too."

"Thanks Shawn," said Alisha. "Well, I should get going now, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at church?"

"Absolutely! See you then!"

Alisha returned to her house, and went right to her room. She set down her school bag, and unpacked her books onto her desk. But instead of working on her assignments, Alisha climbed onto her bed, and laid down staring at the ceiling.

"Why did you make me agree to babysit, Vicky? I don't even like babysitting."

"I thought it would be obvious."

"Well, I have been needing some more money, but I was planning on -"

"Lish, do you really expect me to believe you think it's because of money?"

Alisha laid in silence for a moment, pondering Vicky's words. Her eyes suddenly widened, and she sat up.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"

"Enlighten me, Lish. What am I thinking about?"

"You want me and Mr. Henderson to -"

"You mean Shawn."

"Fine, whatever. You want me and Shawn to have sex, don't you."

"You're starting to learn, Lish! I'm proud of you!"

"I can't do things with him!"

"Why not?"

"He's friends with my dad! I mean sure, he's a lot younger than my dad, but he's like ten years older than me! And he has kids! And he -"

"Is single, and he looks hot as fuck. AND.. he wants you in his house to watch his kids."

"Ok fine, but -"

"Lish, fucking the babysitter is like one of the most hottest fantasies out there, like every guy thinks about fucking their sitter. There's no way he'd turn you down."

"Yes he would! He goes to my church, and -"

"So? You're a church girl, and you had three different cocks in your mouth this week."

"But -"

"But you know that he's your best option right now that's not Evan, Ryan, or Tyler. And remember Lish, you have two weeks, and that started yesterday."

Alisha got up and paced around her room. After a few minutes she sat at her window, looking out at Shawn's house.

"Alright," said Alisha. "Let's say I decide on Shawn. How would I even make it happen? How am I supposed to make him want me?"

"Lish, you're 18 years old. Literally any guy his age would be thrilled to have you."

"Eww!"

"Seriously, stop it with the ewws, Lish, it's getting old. Now, are you deciding on him, or are you going to keep using your time to find this special someone that doesn't really exist?"

"I'll... I'll give myself a week to figure things out," said Alisha. "And if I can't get him, then I'll try for someone else."

"And if you want my help, just ask."

Day Seven: Sunday

Alisha awoke to the soft beep of her Sunday morning alarm for church at 7:30am. She pulled herself out of the comfort of her warm bed and started getting ready for her day. Her Sunday morning routine was similar to that for any other day, with the only difference being what she dressed herself in. Alisha's parents were always big on "dressing your best" for church, and Alisha always made sure to do so. Today, she decided to wear a navy blue dress that was a little shorter than usual, but still covered herself modestly. She also added a brown colored belt to the dress to match the shoes she was planning to wear. She washed her face and brushed her teeth and styled her hair, then stepped into the clothes.

"Awww! Aren't we going to look elegant today!"

Alisha didn't reply to Vicky, and just kept finishing getting her outfit on.

Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers
12