Alisha & Vicky - Day 09

Story Info
Alisha tries to deal with the Evan aftermath, and babysits.
10.2k words
4.64
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

Day Nine: Tuesday

Alisha found no motivation to get out of her bed when she dismissed her morning alarm. Thoughts of what had happened on her bed barely twelve hours prior were still fresh in her mind, experiencing a mix of emotions and feelings that left her in a state of mental agony. Guilt in particular heavily lingered from her part in Jackie being drugged and taken advantage of by Evan. Even though Alisha knew that it was Vicky pulling all the strings in how everything played out, it was Alisha that had to ultimately live with the consequences of both their actions.

"Come on Lish, it's time to get up," nagged Vicky.

"Vicky..." an emotional Alisha began, still laying in her bed, tired. "What's the point? How am I supposed to go to school and look my friends in the face? You've now had me get two of my closest friends... taken advantage of! And -"

"And, you will continue to do as I tell you! Like it or not, this is your life now. The sooner you accept it, the sooner it gets easier for you."

Alisha sighed and sat up.

"You almost sound like you're speaking from experience," Alisha said passively to Vicky as she walked towards the washroom.

"I am."

"Wait, what do you mean exactly?"

"I am speaking from experience. You're not my first human, remember?"

"So, how many... people have you controlled before me?" asked Alisha as she began to brush her teeth.

"You're my fourth," said Vicky.

"What happened to the other three?"

"I think you mean how did I leave them, don't you," said Vicky.

"Well... yes."

"That's a complicated answer, Lish. I didn't exactly leave my other hosts. It's more that I multiplied."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that as I continue to live inside you, I slowly grow. And when I grow too big, I divide myself into a few pieces. One part always stays with the host and starts the process all over again. And the others are, well, expelled from the host. In my case, my last host placed me and the other two expelled parts into containers, to be eventually given to new hosts."

"And who was your last host?"

"That's not your concern," said Vicky. "All you need to know is that all the memories and experiences are passed along as we divide and find new hosts. Now, enough about me, you need to get us dressed and off to school. I am very much looking forward to seeing how both Evan and Jackie are doing."

***

As Alisha exited the washroom at school, part of her now daily routine of getting changed into more revealing clothing when she arrived, she saw Jackie and Rachel down the hall talking. Alisha wanted to turn and walk away in the opposite direction. The last thing she wanted was to face Jackie.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Anywhere but where Jackie is! Besides, English class is this way anyways."

"You can get there if you go towards them too, it'll just take a few extra minutes. Now, turn around, and go say hi."

"No, I-"

"TURN AROUND, AND GO SAY HI."

Alisha stopped, and slowly turned around. She began walking back to where she had seen Jackie and Rachel standing in the hall. As she got back around the corner, she saw that Jackie was nowhere to be seen, but Rachel was still there.

"She's not there, it's just Rachel."

"Go and say hi anyways."

Alisha continued down the hall, walking a bit faster now that Jackie wasn't in sight.

"Hey," said Alisha as she approached Rachel.

"Hey," said Rachel.

"Where'd... where'd Jackie go? I thought I saw her here."

"She went off to class."

"Oh..."

"Yea," replied Rachel. "So how'd things go yesterday?"

"What do you mean?"

"At your house..? Your math study session?"

"Oh... that."

"Real smooth, Lish."

"So?" asked Rachel.

"It was alright."

"Alright?"

"Yea. Why?"

"Why? Because I asked Jackie the same question barely a few minutes ago, and all she did was give me the silent treatment. Did something happen?"

"Oh..."

"Yea. So..?"

"Well, yea."

"Yea what?"

"You're drowning here, Lish."

"You're telling me!"

"I got this."

"Well," began Vicky as she took over Alisha. "There was an incident. It's not really my place to say though."

"You can tell me," said Rachel, leaning in close to Alisha, lowering her voice.

"Ok, but you didn't hear this from me," said Vicky. "So, we were all in my room, and we were working through our assignment. I went to get everyone more to drink, and when I came back, I saw Evan and Jackie... kissing."

"Are you serious? Jackie?"

"Yea!" said Vicky. "And it didn't end there either."

Rachel's eyes opened wide with concern. "What do you mean?

Vicky leaned Alisha in to whisper into Rachel's ear. "Sex. They had sex. On my bed."

"No. No way. Like actually?"

"Yea! I asked Evan about it afterwards, and he said she came onto him. I was just as shocked as you are now."

"I can't believe this," said Rachel. "She's always been so... so..."

"Against premarital sex? I know! But she did. That's probably why she was so quiet around you. She probably doesn't want anyone to find out."

The two of them were interrupted as they heard the bell ring to signify classes were about to begin.

"Anyways," said Vicky. "I need to get to English. Please don't tell anyone I told you."

"I won't, I promise," said Rachel. "We'll talk about this later."

***

English class was thankfully easy for Alisha. Having been given a reading assignment last class, the first half before break was all spent discussing the assigned chapters. While Alisha did all the reading, she wasn't quite in the mood for actively engaging in the group discussion, only speaking up twice so as to not look like she was completely disengaged.

"Looking forward to break, Lish?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you need to loosen up. You could even be happy for your friend."

"Excuse me? Happy?"

"Yes, happy. As in be supportive that your friend now has a boyfriend."

"Not a chance."

"You know how this goes, Lish. Either you do it or I do it."

Alisha sighed and tried to think about anything else, but found she was unable to.

"Fine, I'll do it."

"That's a good girl.

***

When Alisha arrived at the usual meeting place under the stairs, she only saw Evan standing there.

"Hey," said Alisha. "Have you seen Jackie yet today?"

"No, I haven't."

"Oh... well... just know she's been quiet. At least that's what Rachel told me."

"And speak of the devil," said Evan, moving his head to signal Alisha to turn around.

"Hey," said Rachel as she approached the two of them, looking right into Evan's eyes as she stood beside Alisha.

"Do you know if Jackie is joining us?" Alisha asked Rachel. "I haven't heard from her."

"I'll text her right now," said Rachel.

The three of them continued to chat for a few minutes, until Rachel's phone vibrated.

"It's Jackie," said Rachel, looking at her phone. "She's apparently just sitting in her class for break. She said she'll see us at lunch."

"Oh, ok," said Alisha.

"Anyways, I should get back to my class," said Rachel. "I'll see you both at lunch."

As Rachel walked away, Evan turned his attention back to Alisha.

"So," Evan began. "You want me to be Jackie's boyfriend?"

"Yes," said Alisha, not sure where to look as she answered Evan. "I want you to do exactly that."

"And just so I got things right, you want me to say it was all her idea to fuck?"

"Yes..." said Alisha. "If anyone asks, that's what you say. I'll back you up."

"And just how far do you want me to take this?"

"Far, Lish. Say far."

"Ummm..."

"Say it!"

"Far," said Alisha.

"Like, how far?" Evan asked.

"Say as in she's your play toy."

"I'm not saying that Vicky!"

Vicky didn't bother wasting time arguing any further with Alisha, and pushed herself into control. She leaned Alisha in to discreetly whisper to Evan.

"Here's exactly what I want you to do with her. I want you to treat Jackie as your personal, free-use sex toy. Anything that we've done together should look tame compared to what you end up doing with her."

"I see," said Evan, grinning. "And why exactly do you want me to do this with Jackie, and not you?"

"I have my reasons.. And besides, you know what happens if you don't."

"Alright," said Evan. "And if she doesn't cooperate?"

"Tell her you have video of you two. And that you're gonna share it with everyone if she ever says no to you. For anything."

Evan smiled as he looked at Alisha. "If only I'd known Christian girls were so naughty. Here I was avoiding the church, when I should have been involved much much sooner."

Vicky had Alisha smile back at Evan, right as the bell rang to send students back to class. Just as the two of them were about to head to their classes, Vicky leaned back in to whisper to Evan once more.

"And Evan, for lunchtime, I want lots of PDA. Lots."

***

Alisha was the first to arrive at the lunch table. She sat herself at her usuals seat, and took out her lunch. As she began to eat, she took out her phone. She saw she had an unread text from Evan. It read "gonna show up with her 10 min late to lunch."

"Great..." thought Alisha. "He's gonna parade Jackie in front of me and Rachel."

Alisha didn't respond, and continued to eat her lunch. Barely a minute later, Rachel joined Alisha at the table, carrying a tray from the cafeteria, sitting herself down beside Alisha.

"How was your morning?" Alisha asked Rachel, attempting to make small talk, nervous from thoughts of Evan and Jackie.

"Fine," said Rachel as she began to eat her lunch.

The two of them continued to chat about their morning classes as they ate their food. Almost right on the dot of ten minutes into lunch break, Alisha saw it across the lunchroom; Evan and Jackie walking towards their table, Evan holding Jackie's hand.

"Oh shit!" said Vicky. "They're actually doing it!"

Alisha said nothing, and silently stared across the room at the sight of the two of them.

"Nudge Rachel!" said Vicky. "She needs to see this!"

Alisha took a deep breath, and gently pushed her elbow into Rachel's side, and timidly pointed a finger towards the two of them for Rachel to look.

"What?" asked Rachel.

"Them," said Alisha.

"Oh... Oh! They're holding hands!"

"Yea... I guess they're serious..."

Evan and Jackie approached the table, and each sat down across from Rachel and Alisha.

"Hey you two," said Evan.

"Hey," said Rachel. "So, are you two..."

"Dating?" said Evan. "We are."

Evan wasted no time in turning to Jackie, who was already nervously looking in his direction but not making eye contact, and leaned in to kiss her. He held the kiss with Jackie for a few seconds, and pulled himself back.

"We realized yesterday that we liked each other, and we're going to see where this leads to," said Evan.

Jackie didn't look either of the two girls in the eye. She simply nodded her head and put on a small but fake smile as Evan spoke, and turned her focus to her lunch.

Lunch break continued on with the three of Rachel, Alisha, and Evan chatting about their day, while Jackie sat silently eating her lunch, not looking anyone in the eye.

"So, Alisha," said Rachel, finishing her lunch. "Did you want to come over after school today?"

"I can't," said Alisha. "I'm babysitting tonight."

"Oh, right! I totally forgot. It's for Mr. Henderson, right?"

"Yea, I'm watching his two boys later tonight. If I wasn't I'd totally say yes though."

"That's ok," said Rachel. "How about you, Jackie? Did you want to come over today?"

Jackie looked up at Rachel. She desperately wanted to say yes to Rachel's invitation.

"I... I can't," said Jackie. "I... we..."

"We already have plans for the afternoon," said Evan, with a small smirk on his face.

"I see..." said Rachel, suspicious of Evan. "What do you two have planned?"

"We're going sightseeing around town," said Evan. "I still don't know much of the area, and Jackie thought it'd be fun for her to show me around the town."

"Yea..." said Jackie, her eyes no longer holding contact with Rachel.

"Maybe some other time then," said Rachel, still suspicious of Evan.

"I can try to at least still chat with you when I'm babysitting tonight," added Alisha. "The boys go to bed around 7 I think, so I'll have plenty of time after to kill."

"Ok!" said Rachel. "Let me know when they're down!

"I will," said Alisha.

"You're funny Lish. Plenty of time to kill."

"Yes..? They go to bed at 7, and Mr. Henderson said he'd be home between 10 and 10:30."

"Shawn. His name is Shawn. And once those boys are in bed, we'll have our own work to do."

Alisha didn't have any time to react to Vicky's statement, as her thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing out to end lunch break.

"Well, you two have fun..." said Rachel, looking at Evan and Jackie as she stood up. "And I'll talk to you later tonight," she said, turning to Alisha.

***

Walking with Evan, Alisha entered the history classroom. They both sat in their same seats at the back, and unpacked their books as others were still entering the class.

"I'm surprised you haven't asked," Evan said quietly to Alisha.

"About what?" Alisha asked, not sure what he was getting at.

"About me and Jackie. We're not actually going sightseeing later."

"Oh, that..." said Alisha. "I guess I just assumed."

Evan just smiled in response.

"Ask what he has planned."

"I don't want to know, Vicky."

"But I do. Ask."

Alisha turned slightly to Evan, and quietly asked him "What exactly do you have planned?"

"We'll be spending some quality time at my house. I haven't exactly figured out everything we're going to do together, but I'll be taking my sweet, sweet time with her."

Alisha wanted to throw up upon hearing Evan's words. Here he was planning to continue to use one of her longtime friends, and there was nothing she could do about it.

"I see..." is all Alisha could reply with.

"Alright class," said Mr. Weise. "I'm going to have all of you start reading quietly on chapter two. And Ms. Oliver?"

"Yes?" said Alisha.

"Since you missed the test last Friday, we can't review it until you write it. Come on up to the front, and while everyone else is reading, you'll take the test."

Alisha had almost forgotten about the test, but wasn't in a panic, as she had made time to read the first chapter, be it overnight back on the previous Friday.

Alisha placed her phone in her purse, and took one of her pens out. She stood up from her seat to make her way to the front of the class. As she took her first step, she felt a hand grab her by the arm; it was Evan.

"What?" whispered Alisha. "I need to go write the test."

"Don't hand it in until I get back," said Evan.

"Back from what?" Alisha asked.

"The washroom," said Evan, with a mischievous grin. "You're inspiring."

It took Alisha a second to realize what Evan was saying, but quickly realized what he meant. She wanted to walk away and just go to the front, and not give Evan his time.

"Say yes and get going!" Vicky said to Alisha.

"Ok..." Alisha said quietly.

Alisha walked to the front and sat herself at a desk adjacent to Mr. Weise's desk, and began to write the test. Barely a minute had passed when out of the corner of her eye, Evan quietly slipped out the classroom door.

***

Jackie nervously walked down the empty hallways across the school. She didn't want anyone to question why she was out of class, so she was doing her best to be quiet, but quick in her steps.

"What does he want now?" Jackie asked herself.

She turned a corner, and saw Evan standing down the hall, leaning against some lockers. He smiled at her as she continued her hasty walk towards him.

"What now?" asked Jackie.

"You need to come with me?" said Evan.

"Why? I can't be out of class for long, someone's gonna notice I'm not there."

"Come with me," said Evan a bit more sternly.

Evan took Jackie by one of her arms, and began walking down the hall further.

"Where are we going?" asked Jackie nervously, trying her best to keep up with Evan's pace.

Evan didn't answer, and just continued walking with her.

They reached the end of the hallway, where the washrooms that Evan and Alisha had been in the previous week were located. Evan, still holding Jackie by the arm, wasted no time in opening the men's room door.

"I can't go in there!" said Jackie.

"Well you are," said Evan.

Jackie tried to resist, but Evan pulled her in through the doorway.

"Perfect," said Evan as the door closed behind them. "No one else is here."

Jackie was shaking as Evan walked her down to the further of the two stalls, and pushed her in.

"Please," said Jackie. "We shouldn't be doing this. Especially not here."

"I don't think you understand how this works," said Evan. "You will do everything I say when I say, or everyone gets to see the video of you coming onto me yesterday. What will your friends from church think when they find out about it?"

Jackie, nervous and shaking, just stared at the floor.

"Well?" Evan asked sternly.

"Ok..." stuttered Jackie. "Can we please just do whatever this is quick?"

"We'll be done when I say we're done. Now, first thing I need you to do is strip."

"What?!" said Jackie.

"Strip. Now."

"I..."

"I've already seen you naked before. Now get going."

Jackie nervously began to remove her clothes. She slid off her top, and unclipped her bra. Evan took them from Jackie as she removed them, and threw them down to the corner of the stall against the wall.

"Don't put those there!" said Jackie while using her hands to cover her breasts. "The floor is filthy!"

"Filthy floor for my filthy Christian slut," said Evan. "Keep going."

Jackie turned herself slightly as she continued to remove her clothes. She slipped off her shoes, and began to slowly lower her pants.

"The longer you take, the longer we're here," said Evan as he watched Jackie undress.

Jackie stepped out of her lowered pants, and nervously removed her panties, revealing to Evan her naked body and unkept mound.

"Socks are clothes too," said Evan, smiling at the sight of Jackie in front of him.

Jackie, with her nervous shaking more apparent, leaned down and removed her socks. Handing them to Evan, he threw them into the corner on the floor where the rest of her clothes were sitting.

Evan moved closer to Jackie. He moved her arms to her sides, and began to feel her naked body as he leaned in and kissed her. Jackie just stood in front of Evan, silently trembling in fear.

"You need to relax," said Evan as he started kissing her neck. "I can help with that, you know."

Jacke said nothing, and continued to stand still naked in front of Evan, her nervous shaking aside.

Evan kneeled in front of Jackie, his face now in front of her hairy pussy.

"We're going to have to do something about this," said Evan, pointing at her pubic hair. "Maybe on the way to my house today we can get you something to clean this up."

"I... I..." was all Jackie could get out.

"I know," said Evan, smiling. "You're all mine."

Evan wasted no time in moving his face inches from her pussy.

"All mine," Evan said to himself out loud.

Evan began to gently lick at Jackie's pussy lips. Jackie, while still nervous and afraid, let out a small involuntary moan as she felt Evan's tongue brush up against her pussy.

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers