Alison Brie: Right Place, Right Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," she purred, smiling naughtily as she patted the bed beside her and pulled herself up to sit, drawing her lovely legs away from him onto the bed. He seemed a little put out, having been thoroughly enjoying himself where he was, but he was tempted enough and slid onto the bed beside her, being drawn straight into a kiss with the stunning brunette, their tongues meeting hungrily as he leaned over her, sparing a hand to squeeze her breast firmly as her hands pulled around his strong, muscular shoulders, so much bigger and more powerful than her lithe, toned frame despite her own strength. She enjoyed the kiss, tongues battling once more, before pushing at his shoulder to roll him away from her, back onto the bed and ready for her to ride, his thick cock sticking up hard and just begging for her to slide on.

Wasting no time she threw her knee over him and climbed on top, smiling down at him as his hands slid up her thighs to hold her hips in readiness, prepared to work with her as she bounced on his cock. Alison settled down to sit on his manhood, wiggling her hips and rubbing her juicy lips at him, soft labia splitting over him as she straddled his body. With her hands on his shoulders, pinning him down to the bed, she lifted herself and rocked her pelvis, working her slick pussy back and forth along him, making sure to push over the tip each time to feel him jump under her, achingly hard and desperate for her to resume their carnal encounter.

"Bet you want me to get straight to it huh?" she teased, loving being in charge now as she slowed her hip to give slow, smooth drives of herself over his erection, slippery with her juices now as she teased.

"Yeah, you want to, you know it," he smiled, not giving in to her being in charge so easily.

"Hmm, you have a point," she murmured, sliding over his head and then off so he sprung up behind her pussy, perfectly aimed to penetrate the Californian brunette. Alison playfully gave a little gasp, smiling through it as she pushed back to him, rocking herself back and forward carefully to ease his bulbous purple head into the right position, feeling him slip into her entrance and start to push inside as she rocked back ever so gently. She just made him wait a second more, smiling and sticking her tongue out as she so temptingly moved her hips, driving him wild with frustration before she slowly sat down and pushed his whole length back inside her, gliding balls deep to sit on him with a shiver and groan as he did the same, fingers tightening into her pale skin.

"Ohh fuck that's good," he growled as Alison slid slowly back off him till just his head was inside her, squeezing her strong pelvic muscles before letting herself slip back down to engulf him in her body, soft walls of her vagina contracting around him again as she squeezed as she sat down again, loving how it made him flex and strain inside her. She'd aimed for tonight to be about cheering him up but she realised how badly she needed this, a physical release and respite from her training to just enjoy sex and his cock was the perfect tool for the job right now. She maintained her rhythm of slow, tight thrusts, making sure to work the whole length of his cock with every one as she gripped and worked him with her muscles, keeping him rock hard and eager for her, feeling him push up against her every time she pushed back down onto him and gave a little internal shiver of pleasure as he pushed deep.

Her hands pinned him down to the bed, keeping control even though he'd never fight her for it now, just letting her do her thing to their mutual pleasure as she worked her silky pussy up and down his shaft. She was still turned on by the idea of being in charge, letting her mind wander as she played with the idea that he was at her mercy, pinned down by her slight, toned frame and at her command as she dug her fingernails into his shoulders, pushing down harder to make him grunt but keeping the same slow, meticulous pace as she fucked him. The bed bounced beneath them as she shoved her ass down against him, gorgeous ass jamming into his thighs as she buried him inside herself, thick cock probing deeply inside her so the bulbous head thumped against her cervix as she shuddered.

"Fuck, that's it," she grunted, eyes closing as she let out a deeper, harder breath, riding harder still to make the bed shake under them, loving how she made it move and how he stretched her out. His hands gripped tightly at her hips to haul her down into him, his own breaths hard and fast now as the stunning actress gave them both what they needed. She reached down and pulled his hands from her hips, directing them up onto her fantastic tits without even looking down at him, feeling him immediately squeeze and caress her once more, loving her chest and relishing the chance to get his hands on it more even though she'd never stopped him. With her hips free she started riding harder, picking up the pace a little and shoving down as hard as possible on him, feeling her climax bubbling up as she took what she needed and ground into him, rolling her hips back so he could stimulate her G-spot a little more as she rode intently. His hands squeezed and groped her breasts, feeling the firm flesh and hard nipples poking into his hands, letting his fingers pull back to tease at them as she moaned in pleasure to urge him on.

Alison's expression got more serious as she carefully leaned back on him and rested her hands on his legs, making him crane up a little to keep his hands on her chest as she started working her hips hard and fast, not able to get him as deep but slamming her ass against his thighs as she thrust him against her G-spot, pulling up dangerously high on him before shoving down every time, eyes squeezed tightly shut as she chased her orgasm, his own climax imminent but he held it back as he wanted to make her come. Alison rode hard, up and down with rolls of her hips, pussy still squeezing firmly at him as she stimulated herself intensely and gave him a fantastic view of her lithe, toned body leaned back, spread before him to show her awesome tits, muscular abs and perfectly smooth pussy as it wrapped around his cock. Bouncing hard, Alison lifted a little too high and he popped out of her, the actress gliding down his underside as he sprung back.

"Fuck," she breathed frustratedly, not in the mood for it right then as she instantly grabbed his cock and pushed him back to her pussy as she lifted up, letting her ass sink again to bury him inside her to continue riding. She rode harder and faster now, quicker, thrusts not as hard but so much more hungry as she chased her pleasure for a few final seconds but she gave a tense and telltale shudder, body tightening up in the midst of her pre-orgasmic state. Her knees trembled and closed on him before she gave a few last, rapid bounces and came hard, hands grabbing his legs hard as she shook, body shaking intently as she gave a shuddering gasp, abs tightening as her body tried to curl up on the massive pleasure wracking it, emanating from her pussy as she clenched hard on his cock, Alison giving long, slow pulls up him after each hard shove down, her pace slowing drastically as she tried to absorb all the pleasure she could.

With her climax and his job completed, having aimed to make sure she had an orgasm, his own body waved the white flag and let his own climax wash over him, cock stiffening rock hard inside her to make her murmur as she chased the last few thrusts of pleasure. His hands dropped from her tits and grabbed her hips tightly, holding her in place and pumping up rapidly into her, the brunette whining in overwhelmed pleasure as his manhood ground into her sensitive body for a few seconds of fast, short pumping before he yanked her down as deep as he could and exploded inside her. Alison groaned with satisfaction as she felt him come, cock jerking and pulsing inside her, a final stretch as she flung herself forwards over him and kissed him deeply, their tongues meeting, his hand pulling up around her smooth back as he pulsed repeatedly to empty his balls inside her, deeply into her womb.

Silence was only broken by their heavy breaths, hearts pounding in the wake of a very satisfying fuck session as they lay together on the bed, Alison's head over his shoulder as they recovered, still interlocked. It was a minute or so before they moved, just taking time to enjoy the moments after climax before she pushed herself up and carefully rolled of him, his softening cock sliding from her slick pussy.

"Well that was fun," she said with a smile, glancing back to him as she stood up and walked for the bathroom.

"Yeah, really hit the spot that did," he replied.

"Damn right you did," she commented, winking to him as she disappeared out the door. He stretched out on her bed, waiting for the brunette to come back to him as he felt tiredness wash over him, making him shiver and relax more intently, sinking into her soft bed. Alison returned shortly and smiled, sliding on with him and pulling the sheets over them as she snuggled up against him as if they were something more.

"Tired huh?" she teased.

"You've worn me out," he smiled back sleepily.

"Good, sweet dreams," she murmured, kissing him before they settled down, sinking into sleep easily.

* * *

Stirring in the morning, he blinked his eyes open at the unfamiliar surroundings of her home, taking in the décor and bright sunlight streaming into the room as he stretched a little stiffly and leaned up on his elbow. He'd slept deeply, restfully without interruption, just what he'd needed and felt so rested, looking over at the gorgeous Californian slumbering beside him. Obviously getting a night with Alison Brie was all it took to give him a proper sleep. He slid back down under the sheets beside her on his back, sinking into the pillows as he sighed with satisfaction at his position, wanting to absorb everything as he remembered the night before and the sweet sensations of her body. Goddamn she was a good fuck, so energetic and attentive, she'd really made it worth mixing business with pleasure.

Sliding out of bed, he figured he'd get some coffee going for the two of them and headed out of her bedroom to explore her home a little and find his way to the kitchen. Managing to find his way around and work out her expensive coffee maker, he closed the door to keep the noise down as the machine ground fresh beans and brewed them a fresh pot, pouring two cups. He added some sugar to both and milk to hers, preferring his black before he carried both mugs back to the bedroom and the waiting actress. She stirred as he entered, stretching and twisting before she opened her eyes to see him, smiling as he stood the coffee down on her side table.

"Good morning," she murmured through a stifled yawn.

"Morning, thought I'd get something to wake us up," he said, sipping his own as he stepped back around the bed to join her.

"Mm I don't usually drink coffee," she said, pulling herself up to sit as she reached out for the mug.

"Oh, I didn't realise," he said, having never really noticed.

"I like to be naughty once in a while," she smiled, glancing to him sideways as she reached out for the mug. He loved how playful she was as she drank her coffee which he had to admit was delicious, strong and smooth. She slid her leg over his, drawing him closer to her as they sipped their coffee, waking up to the sunny weekend.

"Sleep well?" she asked, pushing her hair back from her face.

"Very well, your bed is so comfortable. It certainly makes a change from mine," he said, since his digs were much more utilitarian than hers.

"I bet, and I'm sure getting laid beforehand helped," she smiled.

"That it did. How did you sleep?" he asked.

"Much the same. Like you I needed exactly that last night," she replied, slowly blinking as she practically inhaled her coffee. For someone that didn't drink it she was definitely enjoying it. It was good though and he finished his as they sat quietly, stealing glances at one another, noticing how pretty she was in the morning light.

"And this morning," she said quietly but firmly, looking to him pointedly, determinedly, that same naughty little smile sliding across her lips.

"I can definitely help you with that," he said, playing it cool as he drained the last of his mug and let his hand play over her body beneath the sheets. She murmured with pleasure and slid down in the bed, stretching out to let him stroke her, loving the tease though she didn't want to wait and take their time like they had the night before. She wanted a good, hard wake-up call and was pretty sure he'd be happy to give it to her. Alison was pleased when he wasted no time in rolling over to her, burying his face in her neck to kiss and bite gently up her pale skin as his hand groped over her ample chest, squeezing at her firm C-cups and teasing the nipples. She murmured with pleasure as her hand reached down to find him erect and ready, swelling in her grasp as she squeezed him and softly stroked him back and forth.

"Mm ready to go I see," she purred, smiling as she shivered at the tickle of his fingers sliding down her side. His hand slid straight over her body and down over her silky smooth labia, splitting her hot lips with his fingertip to find her equally wet and waiting.

"So are you," he mumbled with an unseen smile.

"So go for it, you know it'll fit," she teased, flicking her eyebrows at him as he lifted his head, meeting for a brief kiss before he climbed over her leg and slid between her thighs, his achingly hard prick sliding over her smooth body as mumbled in anticipation, ready to get nailed. He did know that he'd fit but he wanted to push her more today, wanted to take more charge of her after her energetic ride to satisfaction the previous night. Pulling his arm under her knee, he hauled her leg up and tipped her pelvis back to access her better, Alison's legs wide open as he reached down and lined the bulging head of his cock up with her sweet, smooth pussy, just nudging forward so the lips split around his tip.

"Come on baby, don't tease me," she goaded, smiling up at him and urging him to take her. He paused a moment and then did so, not quite as she'd expected and far too fast for her, lining himself up perfectly and then slamming in hard in one motion, jamming his hips down hard to bury his whole cock inside the slender brunette as she grimaced and gave a hard gasping grunt of sensation and pain as he stretched her out suddenly.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, a rush racing through her in excitement even as pain throbbed through her body, vagina clenching hard on his invading manhood as he slammed it into her, getting as deep as he possibly could while her thighs squeezed in on him, not that she could stop him. He ignored her complaints, taking her hard like she'd secretly wanted and pushing his other arm up under her free leg to push it back before withdrawing and swiftly driving back in, her resistance broken even as she tried to slow him for a minute, wanting her body to get a break as he immediately started to pound into her. She whined in sensations, mixtures of pleasure and pain coursing through her as he worked her hard with the full length of his cock, making sure to go balls deep against her perfect smoothness with every thrust of his tingling morning erection.

"No teasing," he said with a smile between breaths broken by the hard, vigorous motions of his body against hers.

"None," she grunted, pain subsiding leaving just the pleasure of him briskly fucking her and her dripping wet pussy in the arousal of being taken so intently. She squeezed at him to intensify the sensations, making herself tighter around him as he pounded her, making him groan and thrust harder, cock flexing inside her as he swelled in excitement. Their lips met as he leaned over her, pushing her legs back with her supreme flexibility as he reached her, thumping his hips down against hers to pump his aching cock inside her. She felt as wonderfully tight and silky as she had the night before, body just swallowing his cock with ease yet she was so snug, it was heaven for his cock and he intended to enjoy every moment of it.

"Come on, harder," she breathed, eyes closed as she leaned back into the bed, hand straying down between them to rub at her prominent clit between her shaved lips as her other hand dug into the bed, fingernails sinking into the mattress. She grunted again, breaths harder and more intense as he picked up the pace, shorter thrusts to jam himself into her harder and faster, making sure to sink himself as deep as he possibly could with every thrust as she loved it. Even as he held her legs back she pulled her feet in around him, holding him as best she could as she worked her clit with her fingers, loving the hard, aggressive pounding he was giving her, cock plunging inside her as her fingertips danced.

"Ohh..." she groaned, stammering a little as her body twisted up, arousal of it all suddenly rushing up on her in a quick, effective orgasm. She contorted under him even as he pounded into her, clenching of her pussy not enough to slow him down as he chased his own pleasure even as he joyfully watched Alison coming beneath him, chest flushing as he felt her squeeze and grab at him, feet digging into him as she arched from the bed and groaned with ecstasy at her climax, fingers working in a blur as she stimulated herself to the end under his energetic, powerful thrusts. His cock strained in its erection, so hard and hungry inside her as he thrust, picking his pace up to its maximum as he took the opportunity to really fuck Alison, slamming her into the mattress as she whined beneath him in overwhelmed enjoyment as his hips slapped noisily down against her shaking body.

"Oh fuck, fuck, come on," she groaned as she reached up to hold onto him and just absorb his energy, taking his intense fucking for a crucial few seconds longer that seemed to stretch on before she felt him go rock hard inside her. Alison squeezed her pussy tightly the instant she felt it to encourage his orgasm and give him maximum pleasure as he held on for a few final seconds before he came with a near roar of release and satisfaction, shaking as he buried his cock as deep as possible and exploded into her womb, falling onto her legs and grinding his pelvis into her as he released spurt after spurt of his load deeply into her body, making her take every possible drop of it even though she was very willing to. She loved when guys came inside her, it was so primal and real, she loved how they pushed into her to make her take it all and when they dominated her like this she was in heaven. With a few final strains he relaxed, drained and breathing hard as he leant on her; she didn't mind, her legs were strong and she could easily hold him as he took a moment to compose himself, feeling him still pulsing inside her with his rapid heartbeat until he composed himself and pulled out, flopping onto the bed beside her as as she let her legs extend onto the bed.

"Fuck that was good," he breathed as they both recovered, Alison's hand entwining with his.

"Yeah, just what we needed," she murmured, eyes closed as they rested in the aftermath of their short, spirited sex session. They just took time to enjoy the moment together, heart rates slowing as perspiration pricked over their bodies.

"Come on, time to get up," she said, pulling herself up and turning to stand from the bed. He grumbled, wanting to take a few more minutes.

"Can't we just stay in bed?" he said, looking up at the sexy brunette standing from the bed, taking in her toned ass and gorgeous full frontal as she turned around to face him.

"You can if you want, I'm going to grab a shower. You're welcome to join me if you like," she replied, a wry smile crossing her lips as she flicked her eyebrows and turned to leave the room, sashaying out the door as she knew he was watching, shaking her hips a bit for his enjoyment. The thought of a shower with her immediately gave him more energy, the thought of her beautiful body wet and soapy under a cascade of water definitely something to help him get out of bed on a Saturday morning. Jumping up to follow, Alison half glanced back to him with a smile as he trailed her to the bathroom, taking in her gorgeous ass as he did. The brunette minx led him through her luxurious house to the bathroom, paying him no attention as she stepped into the wet room and turned on the shower while he looked around at the space and sheer quality of the room, musing how the other half lived.