Alison Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd flown into Malta late the previous evening, after spending the day at my flat in Brighton. The bitterness at the reception on Saturday evening was still rankling with me as I sat on the plane. We'd taken a private aircraft. That was not my choice. I'd have been happy with a cheap commercial flight, but that was unacceptable to both David and Ali.

Okay, I accepted that flying on a low-cost carrier probably wasn't the message that team Ashley wanted to project to the world, yet I'd have thought that my offer of BA business class would have been acceptable, apparently not!

Both David and Lucy had rejected my suggestion and informed me that 'the usual arrangements' had already been made. When I pointed out that there wasn't room for him or anybody else from the security team to stay on the boat, he smiled at me. Lucy's nose was already out of joint as Ali had informed her that there would be no room for her; she was to stay in a hotel with members of the security team. David had chosen the hotel as it overlooked the marina and the 'Lost Girl's' mooring.

David hadn't seemed all that worried, "Oh, don't worry we'll be there in the background. We are always around wherever Ashley is invited," he said with a smirk. I was going to be interested to find out how they were going to follow us when I set sail in a couple of days.

His attitude made me wonder why I shouldn't walk away from the whole thing, but I didn't. I just said, "Remember, I didn't invite her, she invited herself, so just don't get under my feet my when we are on the boat."

The next day, the early morning sunlight scattered off the water like liquid diamonds while I sat on the cabin roof with my first coffee of the day. Having pulled on a pair of shorts, I'd slipped out of the cabin, leaving Ali sleeping. I'd filled the Nespresso with fresh water, added a coffee pod and made myself a coffee and gone on deck.

Sipping the liquid gold contentedly, I took in the early morning bustle as the marina greeted the new day. This was my world, and although Ali insisted that this was everything she wanted, I had to wonder after the events of the past few days if this wasn't a dream from which I had yet to wake. I sipped slowly, finally finishing my coffee, feeling ready for whatever the day could throw at me.

Going below to the galley, I brewed myself a second mug of coffee, and then one for my guest, before headed back to the captain's cabin and the still sleeping Ali. She stirred as I sat down on the bed, her eyes flicking open and then her nose twitched as she smelt the coffee. She sat up, the sheet sliding down to expose her perfect breasts. She got herself comfortable, leaning back against the bed head. She offered me a kiss before gratefully taking the mug I offered her.

She sipped and sighed gratefully. "Thanks, I needed this," she said. In a more serious voice, she said, "I've been looking forward to this ever since you mentioned living on a boat. I want this to be a fresh start for both of us, but I know I'm carrying a lot of baggage that is upsetting you. Can I start by saying I'm sorry about the last couple of days? I let things get out of control, especially at the reception. I've always loved you, and I think it's going to take some of my friends a long time to understand that. I don't know why they thought they could treat you like that."

I shrugged, "I'm an unknown, and I agree with Lucy's opinion that they are worried about what our relationship will mean for them. Especially as some of them rely on you for their access to the 'in crowd.' I'm not what they expect from your boyfriend, I told you I wasn't going to play the dutiful boyfriend, and quite honestly I don't think I've ever met such a shallow group of people."

"They are my friends," she said defensively. "But that's not an excuse for their behavior."

"Yours, not mine." I pointed out. "I've no time for people like that. I didn't expect you to be with me all the time at the reception, but I didn't expect the cold shoulder I got."

"It won't happen again," she said forcefully. "Lucy is canceling all my commitments for the next six months."

I gave her a surprised look, "I thought Lucy told me you were supposed to start a new film in a couple of months?"

"I was, but I've decided to put it on hold while we get to know each other." She sighed and moved as close to me as was possible. Her naked breasts pressing against my arm distracted me. "It'll cause a few issues, but I don't honestly care, I've got you back in my life, and I've never felt happier."

"I worry that you are going to get bored," I said. 'Lost Girl' isn't a luxury yacht; she's my home."

"I've done luxury, and it gets boring quickly. You need to remember I'm here because I want to be, and hey, this isn't a slum."

She kissed me, and I was quickly distracted as her lips worked their way down my body, only pausing for a moment as she tugged my shorts down. I groaned as her lips settled on the head of my cock and her tongue swirled around the crown.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I gasped.

She raised her head to give me a contented smile before dropping down and taking most of my cock into her mouth. I stood no chance to resist; her soft mouth felt so good on my hard flesh. Last night we'd both been too tired do anything more than undress and curl up together. Now, as she used her mouth to tease me, I was as taut as a bowstring and only lasted a minute before with a cry of pleasure I spent myself in a series of pulses. With her eyes locked on mine, she swallowed before releasing me and sliding up my body to demand a kiss and share a taste of her bounty with me.

She lifted herself up and looked down at me with a contented smile, "I love you so much," and kissed me again.

Then she said, "I think deep down the reason I didn't make a real effort to find you is that I was scared I'd find you were in a relationship and you wouldn't be interested in me anymore."

She kissed me, which I responded to, flipping her on her back and nuzzling the curve of her neck.

"I never forgot you," I said between nips and kisses. "There were days I hated what you'd done, and then I'd catch a glimpse of someone who'd remind me of you, and I'd be reliving that last kiss we'd had all those years ago."

"I'm going to have to give you so many kisses, I need to make up for all those I missed giving you," she promised.

"You don't need to go overboard, love; I love the girl I know is still in there."

She gave a brief sob and tears appeared in the corners of her eyes. "When I saw you, and you walked away, I thought I'd lost my only chance with you again."

"We're here together now, so it's all going to work out. Now, as much as I don't want to, I need to get up so I can get this old lady provisioned and ready to sail."

"We're not staying here?"

"God no, I don't usually sail this region; I'm only here because I was paid to cover the Valencia boat show last month. I'd hope to be in the eastern Mediterranean this time of the year. As soon as I can round up the crew I organized we'll be setting sail."

Ali was peering into the bathroom and was cooing in surprise at its size and features. The shower was easily large enough for two, "with room for a little one," I joked.

She gave me an embarrassed grin and admitted she'd only ever been to sea on the large mega yachts of her friends.

"Well, here you get what you see," I said defensively. "There's more interior space in a cat than a similar length monohull, but she's no superyacht. I'll give you the five-cent tour when you're dressed."

She nodded and said, "I'm going to have a quick shower, then I'm going to want to be fed." She gave me a cute wiggle of her ass as she stepped into the shower. I was tempted to join her but resisted the impulse.

"I'll wait for you at the cafe at the end of the pontoon. How hungry are you?"

"Starving," she shouted over the falling water. "I'll only be ten minutes."

I stepped down onto the pontoon and spotted David sitting at a table at the marina cafe. He raised a hand, and I gave him a quick wave back. Seeing him made me pause and think about Ali's security while she was with me. I really didn't want to have someone from the security team moving onboard; there wasn't that much space, and I already had Mandy and Paul joining us.

Then I realized I knew nothing about them other than their sailing experience, (which was usually all I cared about). I'd been about to give Mandy a call to let her know I was back and they could move onboard anytime today. Instead, I wandered over to David to let him know I had crew members joining Ali and me onboard.

"Where's Ashley?" he asked. His eyes continuously checking the approach to the boat and only glancing at me occasionally.

"In the shower; she'll be at least ten minutes. I'm going to spend the day provisioning and getting ready to sail tomorrow. We'll be heading for the Aegean, and I meant to tell you I've got a couple of gap year students joining as crew for the next few months."

"If they going to be living in close contact with Ashley then we need them to sign a confidentiality agreement."

I gave him a surprised look, "Really, do you expect one from me as well?"

"If I thought you'd sign one I'd get you to."

"Well I won't be, nor will I ask them to sign one. I'm the one employing them, not Ali." We stared at each other, and he was the first to glance away.

"That raises another question," David said. "I'd feel a lot happier if I can put one of my team on the boat."

"I've got to ask, are any of your people experienced sailors? Because if they're not, there isn't the room for another passenger; she's not a luxury yacht, there are only two cabins, and Ali and I will be using one. Mandy and Paul will be in the crew cabin."

David sighed, "I sort of guessed that would be the situation. I've hired a yacht and crew so we can shadow you. Would you be okay with us mounting a tracking device on your boat?"

I thought for a moment and couldn't see any reason to say no. "You need to get it mounted today," I pointed out.

"We'll get it done this morning, it's automatic, and there's a panic button if anything happens."

I nodded, and David stood up and began walking towards the hotel; he pulled out his phone and started talking. I called Mandy and told her I was back on the island, and that I needed the pair of them onboard by lunchtime.

"Not a problem, Josh," she said, "We are all packed and ready. We've been staying on Dad's boat; it's moored on the same pontoon as you."

"Good, I'll see you onboard soon."

"Will it just be us or is anyone joining us?"

"One guest, my girlfriend. I tell you what, come and join me at the marina cafe first; Ali's meeting me there in a few minutes and I'll introduce her to you."

Mandy agreed, and I ordered a pot of coffee and a selection of pastries. I was pouring myself a cup when I saw Ali step onto the pontoon. She looked around, and spotting me, headed in my direction.

She was wearing a pair of white designer shorts that showed off her long tanned legs to perfection and a tee-shirt with the logo 'Glamor Girl' in pink across her breasts. Her eyes were hidden behind a pair of expensive sunglasses, and her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and tucked through the loop at the back of a baseball cap, one of mine I noted. She was beautiful, yet had tried to dress to blend in and hopefully not attract undue attention, and in that she'd partly achieved her aim, she didn't look like the Hollywood star she was. Just the most beautiful woman in the marina.

She greeted me with a kiss as she sat down. She gave me a happy smile as I poured her a coffee and she took a bite from a pastry.

"So how long are we staying here?" She mumbled around a full mouth.

"Do you mean here," and I gestured at the cafe, "or the marina?"

"Both, I suppose, because these pastries are amazing, but mostly when are you going to take me sailing. I'm looking forward to having some time alone with you."

"Well almost alone," I pointed out. "I'd arranged for a couple of students to crew for me. I've asked them to join us so you can meet them."

She paused eating for a moment, "Do they know about me?" Ali sounded a little bit worried.

"Yes, and no. I hired them before I knew you'd be with me. I've let them know my girlfriend will be sailing with us, but not who you are. That's why I've asked them to meet us here. If you don't like them, I can see about finding replacements, but they seem to be a pleasant couple. Mandy's the experienced one, her boyfriend Paul not so much, but he's looking forward to the chance to gain experience."

Ali pointed to the security gate at the entrance of the pontoon. "Is that them?"

I looked where she was indicating and said yes. I gave Mandy a wave, and they hurried over.

"We dropped our bags off on our way over," Mandy said. "Is this your girlfriend, boss?"

"Fiancé," I said, "we got engaged while I was away. Mandy, Paul, this is Alison."

"Ali," the woman in question said. "Call me Ali; only my stepfather calls me Alison."

She gave Mandy a hug and a kiss on her cheek, and then shook Paul's hand. I gestured to them to sit down, which they did. Mandy was happy to help herself to one of the pastries, but I noticed that Paul was giving Ali one of those, 'I'm sure I know you from somewhere', looks.

"Congratulations," Mandy said. "I keep giving this one numerous hints, but so far he's not biting. Have you known each other for long?"

Ali smiled, "For almost 25 years, we grew up living next door to each other." She squeezed my hand. "I moved, and we lost contact, we met up last week and realized our teenage love was still as strong as ever."

"Have we met before? You look very familiar," interrupted Paul.

Ali gave a little giggle. "No, I doubt we've met, but there's a good chance you've seen me, I'm an actress."

Paul didn't make the leap, but Mandy did. Her hand froze halfway to her mouth, the half-eaten pastry forgotten. "Shit, you're Ashley Bell," she gasped out. My dad loves your films." Paul stuttered, "But you said you were Alison."

"I am, it's my real name, Ashley Bell is my stage name. Josh has only ever known me as Alison."

"I'd like to leave in the morning," I said to Mandy, trying to get back on track. She shook off her hero awe and concentrated on what I was saying.

"So, I need you to check the stores onboard and see what we need for an initial passage of a week. What we are short of, I'll need you to pick up at the local stores. I want to run along the coast of Sicily, then follow the foot of Italy before making the crossing to Corfu. Unless we have to, I want to avoid sailing at night, I'm in no real hurry," I added.

The two sailors, back in serious mode, nodded in agreement; we were all aware of the risks involved in sailing through the night. Once we were off the coast of Sicily, there were numerous mooring and marinas where we'd be able to spend a comfortable evening at anchor.

"Paul, can you check the fuel tanks, and get them topped up if necessary." He nodded in agreement.

We were interrupted by David returning, behind him was a second man carrying a fair-sized cardboard box.

He asked, "Are we okay to install that piece of equipment we discussed?"

"Sure, it looks like we are finished here."

There was a grunt of agreement around the table, but I noticed that Ali and Mandy grabbed the last couple of pastries and wrapped them in paper napkins. I paid the bill, and we headed back to the boat.

Ali and Mandy walked together, heads close as they talked to each other. David was interested in our schedule, and I outlined our intended route.

"We'll be shadowing you," he said. "I'd prefer to have one of my people on board." He raised a hand to forestall my response. "I know, I haven't got anyone qualified. One reason I want to get this tracker installed and working. We can keep on the horizon, but we will only be 15 minutes away in case of an issue. I meant to ask, do you have a sat phone on board?"

"No, I never needed one, my mobile usually works when I'm close to the coast."

"I'll add one to the package."

We were ready to leave by the end of the day. The tracker and a second backup were installed and checked. The girls had headed down to the stores with a list of supplies. They'd taken advantage of the security team to carry their purchases. We'd briefly moved the 'Lost Girl' off her mooring to the fuel dock and topped up the fuel tanks.

Paul and Mandy wanted to go clubbing for their last night in port, they asked if we wanted to join them, but we preferred supper at a local restaurant and back to the boat for an early night, but not to sleep!

I did a last check of the mooring lines and then found a paper chase of her discarded clothing leading to our cabin. I picked them up, and entering the cabin found a naked Ali laying on her stomach, coyly looking over her shoulder in invitation. I shed my clothes and stretched out beside her.

Ali rolled over, and I kissed my way down the fine line of down that led to the tuft of hair on her mons. She groaned as my lips grazed the tip of her clit before dropping lower and sucking on her labia. Tasting the sweet elixir of love that formed glistening beads. Like a cat, I lapped back and forth along her slit collecting the cream.

She shuddered, and her hips rose off the bed, pushing against my mouth as she came with a long drawn out moan. She collapsed back on the bed sighing contentedly only to cry out again as my fingers invaded her inner being.

"God, yes, please," she groaned.

The tips of my fingers found that elusive patch on the wall of her passage that sent her writhing towards a second intense orgasm that left her gasping out my name.

"I want you," she gasped, and my rampant cock agreed with her and demanded to be adored.

She pulled me up to cover her with my naked body. Her legs wrapping around the back of my thighs as she fed my throbbing cock past her slick gates and into the sweet slippery confines of her body.

I groaned at the sensations of being surrounded by her warm flesh. Her heels and arms urged me to move and move I did. Thrusting in and out of her willing body, moving in rhythm to her vocal urgings. Our cries grew in intensity as we forged ever closed to a mutual completion of our act of love. She came, I came, and for a few seconds, I think we both passed out.

I pulled the bed sheet over the pair of us, and she curled up against me, my arms clasped protectively around her. It had been a long day for both of us, and it wasn't long before we both drifted off to sleep. The last thing I remember hearing was Mandy's giggling as she and Paul returned to the boat.

********

We left Malta very early the following morning just as the sun was broaching the horizon, sailing across the calm waters of the marina under power. Before we left, I called David and outlined our course with him and our intended destination.

The rolling waves of the Mediterranean met us as we left the lee of the land. We raised the sails, and I switched off the sail drive motors. The rumbling of the engines died away. The splash of the waves against the hulls, the wind through the rigging and the slap of the sails taking over. 'Lost Girl' picked up her heels and I bought the bow around to the heading set on the navigation display.

By nightfall, 14 hours later, we'd covered the best part of ninety miles and were safely moored in the marina in the small village of Marzamemi, in Sicily. I'd fired up the radar and had soon spotted the motor cruiser trailing us. They kept station about five miles to our rear, just on the horizon.

David's technical guy had mounted the tracker on the bulkhead by the radio, mounting the aerial on the cross stay. The tracker was a small black box that looked like it was part of the radio. The tracker was broadcasting continuously, and the neat part was the emergency feature; it looked like a power button with a green and red light. Green confirmed the tracker was on and when the red was illuminated the emergency beacon was activated. David explained that if we were boarded and unable to activate the emergency beacon, the attackers would usually attempt to switch off the radio and the act of apparently switching it off would, in fact, activate it.

1...56789...11