Alison Goes to London Ch. 02

Story Info
Alison Bates arrives at the Royal Academy of Fucking.
3.3k words
4.65
10.4k
15
0

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the Great Enlightenment of the 2020s, European society had a dysfunctional, nay, a schizophrenic attitude to fucking. On the one hand, both men and women favoured what society called "sexual liberation", i.e. the right of anyone to fuck whoever they wanted, whenever they wanted, without any attendant responsibilities or obligations. On the other hand, society claimed to value what was called "the family": men and women who fucked each other and conceived children by that act were expected to stick together to raise said children. It can be hard for us, in this Enlightened and Reconstructed Age, to imagine what a massive stress this dichotomy put on individuals and societies.

Alison lay naked on her bed in her student room at Fuckers' Hall. It was the first morning of her course, and she had got up early, partly out of sheer excitement, and partly to do a bit of pre-course reading before heading into the Academy. She had had breakfast, taken a shower, and shaved her pussy (turning her rectangular landing-strip into a triangular one in the process -- just for variety), and was now enjoying exposing it to fresh air, as had always been her habit at home. As she browsed through some of her assigned pre-course bibliography, she lazily traced a moistened finger up and down her slit. She wasn't masturbating as such, just passing time. None of the textbooks were particularly sexy, but Alison had always been a studious type, and so she attackedA Brief History of Fucking by Professor Emma Jane Cuntslicker with determination.

Few people, whether they leaned towards the "liberal" or the "family" side of the argument, actually thought the issue through to its logical conclusions. Those who wanted to fuck freely had to contend with the biological issue, which is that in Unreconstructed man, fucking (despite the rather pathetic medical interventions called, in those days, "contraception") made babies: pursuit of personal pleasure therefore led inexorably to the curtailment of personal pleasure -- either of the parents who were forced to accept responsibility for the offspring they had conceived, or of the children who might be rejected by their parents, whether in uteroor post partum.Neither side of the argument was able to face the fact -- now blindingly obvious to us -- that the only solution would be to completely and radically separate the pleasure of fucking from responsibility for family.

The journey down from Cunthorpe the day before had been great fun. Alison had fucked her first ever black dick, and had clearly pleasured its owner -- to the extent that she had found it very hard to shake him off when the train pulled in at King's Cock Station in the evening. He had insisted on giving her his number, but she had not given him hers. "After all, I'm gonna have lots of cocks to fuck at the RAF: I don't need you anymore," she had said, with disarming honesty. The man had seemed strangely disappointed by this, and so she had consoled him with: "Besides, you'll be dropping in on your sister, won't you? I bet I'll see you around, and we can have a little fuck for old times' sake. Bye, Rob -- eat my cunt!" she had waved as she turned her back and strode away.

The issue was clouded further by the appeal, from both sides of the debate, to "love". Those who wanted to fuck freely said that they were expressing "love" in so doing -- despite the fact that all they were doing was seeking pleasure. Those who felt that bringing up families was of primary importance appealed likewise to "love" -- even though the obligation for man and woman to remain together ("marriage") often led to hateful relationships between parents, and between parents and their children, and of course an epidemic of bitter divorces.

Alison was getting bored of Professor Cuntslicker. And besides, her pussy was beginning to juice under the gentle touch of her finger. She sniffed her moist digit, and the gorgeous pungent scent of cunt filled her nostrils, making her groan with reawakened lust. She placed the book on the night-stand and began to finger-fuck herself in earnest, two fingers of one hand gently sliding in and out of her wet pussy, the spit-moistened thumb of the other softly rubbing her clit. It wasn't long before she was muttering softly to herself: "Oh yeah baby, rub that fucking clit, that feels so fucking good. Slide those fucking fingers in and out of that slit..." Alison loved her own dirty talk: it pleasured her, and it made her hornier than ever. Soon it was four fingers in her cunt, and her whole palm, wettened with her flowing cunt-juice, was rubbing her clit with increasing pace. "Oh yeah baby, jerk off that fucking clit, make that fucking cunt come. Oh yeah, fuck, fuck, FUUUUUUUCK!!!" She came hard, squealing and panting as her cunt spasmed and a dribble of pussy juice made a little wet patch on the bedspread.

An Enlightened society, we all now know, depends upon the radical separation of these three things: "love", child-bearing and pleasure -- and the recognition that once they are separated mankind naturally seeks what is truly most important: Pleasure. "Love", like the state, must wither away! This was the genius of the Great Enlightenment -- but it could not have been realised without the scientific advances which led to the refashioning of the human being. Once Medical Modification ('MM') technology was perfected in 2025, followed by Genetic Modification ('GM') in 2027, it was possible for the Great Reconstruction to take commence. Mankind is being remade for Pleasure.

Alison threw her slime-streaked copy of Cuntslicker into her rucksack, pulled on a white mini-skirt and matching halter top, and proceeded to get ready to make the short walk across the park to the Royal Academy. It was a mid-September morning -- which, in post-climate-change London, meant that it was already over 30 degrees Celsius. People were out relaxing in the sun: some picnicking, some jogging, some sitting chatting on the park benches, some just fucking. A buxom blonde in a pink bikini and thigh-length latex boots relaxed on a bench smoking a cigarette, eyes closed in ecstasy as she lazily blew smoke-rings into the still morning air, her thong pulled slightly to one side so she could slowly slide a matching pink dildo into her hairless cunt. A bit further off the path, under a large oak, a breakfast bukkake party was reaching its conclusion: a slightly-built black-haired girl lay nude and spread-eagled on a picnic blanket while eight or nine men stood above and around her jerking copious quantities of sperm onto her reflective sunglasses, face and tits whilst she squealed dementedly, "Cum! cum! cum!" ("Fucking!" thought Alison, "I must try that sometime...") And as she reached Maryleboner Road she passed a newly-constructed municipal gloryhole station; half a dozen men in suits, clearly on their way to work, were feeding their erections through a gleaming aluminium wall, under a billboard which read, "Blowjobs provided courtesy of the City of Wankminster: only 100 euros."

Some milestone dates are worth remembering:

2023 -- invention of Flexible Fertility Technology (FFT), allowing the state perfect control over human fertility, and well as the flawless breeding of human beings in vitro;

2030 -- the Great Expulsion: from the European Union, of any non-sterilised specimens of Undesirables or Objectors (e.g. followers of antediluvian religious practices, as well as members of ethnic minorities with divided loyalties);

2031 -- the Societal Reconstruction Act (SRA), allowing parents to select GMs for their offspring in vitro (e.g. big tits, big dick, clean/lubed/gaping ass, gagless throat) -- helping to create a society where everyone is beautiful and sexy, and Pleasure is universally available;

2035 -- foundation of the Royal Academy of Fucking, the first of its kind, helping to train young people in the pursuit of fucking Pleasure, and providing world-class professionals to roll out the Enlightenment vision across the Union.

And so Alison came to her destination. As she walked up the front steps and into the entrance hall she was greeted with a glorious sight: on the back wall, a ceiling-high poster of a shiny pink hairless cunt penetrated (reverse cowgirl) by a huge cock, emblazoned with:

Welcome to the RAF: We Train the Fuckers of the Future.

Leather couches were scattered around the large vestibule, on which various pairs or groups of students were sitting chatting, having cups of coffee, reading or fucking, as they prepared for their first lectures of the day.

Below the massive cock-in-cunt poster was a desk marked Reception, at which sat a young man with tousled red hair. "Suck m' cock!" he called out enthusiastically as Alison approached.

"M' pussy. My name's Alison Bates, I'm starting on the NDF course today, and --"

"Alison Bates! The Alison Bates? I saw you on TV doing the championships up in... wherever it was. You got an amazing asshole!"

"Oh, thank you," said Alison, blushing pink as cunt.

"And I had a bet with Anna" -- he gestured to a short, slightly pudgy girl with huge breasts sitting next to him doing some paperwork -- "that you must be the same family as Bates Butts -- you know, the butt-plug guys?"

"Yep, that's my dad's company," replied Alison.

"See, Anna? Told you!" said the young man to his buxom colleague. Anna smiled indulgently at him and waved a friendly "M' pussy" to Alison.

"I'm Andy, by the way," continued the young man. "I just love asshole, you know -- and yours is the best!

"Well, maybe you can fuck it sometime," replied Alison accommodatingly.

"Fucking! Can't wait. Now, here's your welcome pack. See, Anna's put your name on it," continued Andy, indicating a rather flamboyant curly pink Alison Bates hand-written on the front cover. "Your timetable and everything's in there. You've got at least half an hour before you start, so have a seat so you can read it all through. I think your first lecture's in the Constance Money Lab, which is on the first floor -- but it's all in here."

Alison looked around for somewhere to sit. The only spare space was at one end of a couch, next to a tall muscular boy who was getting his cock gently sucked by a girl with long blond hair. "Okay if I sit here?" Alison asked. "Yeah sure sure fuck," groaned the boy distractedly, while the girl, dick lodged between her lips, made a "mmff" sound as she nodded her head.

A lot of the welcome pack consisted of glossy brochures, with lots of pictures of happy people fucking and getting fucked in all sorts of contexts: schools, hospitals, prisons, company board-rooms, aeroplanes, construction sites, etc. Alison found it a bit difficult to concentrate on reading the text, over the slurping sounds coming from the couple next to her -- but the subliminal message was clear: everybody loves fucking, and the RAF trains the best.

At last Alison found what she was looking for: her course timetable, which was headed:

NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN FUCKING

(course tutors: Prof. Emma J. Cuntslicker & Dr. Richard Dick)

"Hey, it's Cuntslicker herself! I'd better finish reading that book," thought Alison. She read on:

"What, no ass-fucking?" thought Alison. "And a whole fucking week on mish? Jesus, this will be so boring!" The couple next to her were getting harder to ignore. The girl had progressed to giving the boy a long sensual mouthfuck, slowly nibbling her lips all the way down the hard rod until her tongue tickled his balls, then gradually licking the underside of the shaft as she withdrew. "Good girl," thought Alison to herself, "I wish I could deepthroat like that!" -- but then she found the next page:

"Hey, this is more like it!" she exclaimed aloud. The other girl looked up from her deepthroating quizzically. "Sorry -- don't let me bother you," said Alison, with only a hint of irony, as the girl went back to her cock-swallowing. By now she was leaving a thick coating of slobber on the boy's cock, which gradually formed strings of drool which dangled tantalisingly, swinging back and forth until they splattered onto her chin and dribbled down onto her tank-top. Alison read on:

Whether it was due to the increasingly noisy slurping and gagging sounds emanating from next door, or the mention of "DAP", "anal fisting" and "whiteshit", it was hard to say, but Alison was losing concentration -- and her cunt was juicing up. She dropped her welcome pack on the floor next to the bench and reached under her short skirt to find her clit, which she began to rub with focussed determination. The blonde's pace had picked up, and her slow sensual blowjob was turning into a frantic throatfuck, obscene quacking noises escaping her gullet as she rammed her slimy face up and down on the boy's cock, great ropes of spit and snot flying in all directions. The cock began to rear and buck, and the boy began to groan distractedly, "Oh fuck, oh yeah, I'm gonna..."

"Oh fucking," Alison thought to herself, "he's gonna cream all over her!" She expected the girl to pull her mouth off his cock and start jerking cum all over her face -- but she didn't. Instead she slowed her pace slightly, clasped her lips tightly around his shaft about three quarters of the way down, cupped one hand around his swollen balls, and used the other hand to milk his cock from the base of the shaft. "Oh fuck yeah, here it is," the boy muttered, as the girl squealed with delight, eyes widening and cheeks bulging to capture the unseen oral creampie. Alison came hard and fast, her hand flying across her clit as a long tremulous whimpered "Fuuuuckkk!!!" escaped her mouth. The blonde kept grip with her lips until the boy's cock had stopped jerking and his entire load was spent, still unseen, into her mouth.

"She's gonna swallow," thought Alison with a touch of disappointment -- but again she was wrong. The girl turned to Alison, whose sloppy frigged-out cunt was now on full display, and, with as much of a smile as was possible under the circumstances, jutted out her jaw and opened her mouth wide so Alison could see the creamy load steaming and swirling in her mouth. "Oh fuck yeah," groaned Alison aloud, "that's beautiful. You gonna swallow it now, pretty bitch?" But she was wrong again. The blonde tipped her head back so Alison could have a perfect view of the mouthful of steaming jizz, then began to gargle slowly, letting the cock-cream bubble and froth in her mouth, stirring it around with her long pink tongue like a precious potion. "Oh fuck," groaned Alison, as her fingers found her cunt again and began to frig her dripping hole with renewed lust, turning her body so the girl could have a full-on view of her desperate finger-fucking.

The blonde wasn't finished yet, though: she reached up with one hand, dipped two digits into her oral cauldron and drew out a long gloopy string of cum, which she proceeded to twirl and dangle above her open mouth, all the time looking Alison in the eye as if to say, "You want some of this, don't you?" Alison understood the wordless question, and the girl understood Alison's silent desperate answer. She stood up and stepped out from between the boy's thighs, revealing a gorgeously tall body, her tight ass encased in a pair of sluttishly torn blue jeans, small pert tits visible through her loose white tank-top now soused in saliva. Alison, fingers still lodged deep in her wet slit, tipped her head back, as the girl leaned forward, pursed her lips, and emptied her slimy concoction of semen and spit into Alison's wide-open mouth in one long, slow, gloopy string. Alison whimpered in delight as the warm salty taste slowly filled her mouth, and she came yet again all over her lustful fingers, a small of dribble of warm cunt-juice running down her wrist onto her forearm. Now it was her turn to play with the load of fuck-slime in her mouth, gargling, blowing bubbles, making wet raspberry noises with her cum-coated lips, dipping her fingers in it and making slimy cum-webs with her hands which splattered gently over her cheeks. The blonde girl was on her knees again, but this time at Alison's feet, head tilted back, mouth wide open and panting rapidly, wet dribbling tongue stuck out and arms lifted in front of her like a begging dog, silently imploring Alison to let her taste that load of cock-slime again. Alison knelt and locked her creamy mouth over hers. For the next five minutes they knelt mouth to mouth as they shared the cum-load, passing it back and forth, sucking it out of each other's mouths, spitting it back over each other's faces, gargling, licking, intertwining hot tongues, letting the jizz dribble down their chins and then licking it back up again, until their faces and necks were coated with an obscene mess of cum and drool.

As they came slowly down from their shared ecstasy, the two girls gazed triumphantly into each other's goo-glazed faces. In unison they said, "Lick my pussy," and then laughed uproariously at the ridiculous formality of the words. "Hi, I'm Alison," said Alison. "You pleasure me."

"You pleasure me too! I'm Claire. But maybe we'd better clean up all this mess first, before any further chat?" she said, starting to lick the slime off Alison's face and neck. "By the way, this is Jack." Alison glanced briefly at the forgotten lad, who nodded, as he stuffed his rapidly-shrinking dick back into his trousers, intoning a slightly gruff "M' cock", to which she replied with an equally perfunctory "Pussy," before slurping the goo off Claire's face, smacking her lips as she swallowed it down. Alison took the opportunity to study her new-found friend, and -- fuck, she was beautiful! Her long blond hair hung languidly down to her pert tits, which were now poking out above her tank-top, which sagged and dangled under the sheer weight of spit and cum. She was tall and willowy, with fine features and sensual green eyes. "Jack came up from Little Dicking with me to help me settle in, but I promised him one last blowjob before he goes back home," she giggled. "He says I'm better than Mom," she added, as she snaked her tongue up Alison's left nostril to retrieve a glob of snot.

"No shit, I can believe that -- you're amazing!" Alison sucked a dab of cock-cream off Claire's right nipple. "Are you new here today, then? What course are you doing?"

"NDF. And you?" Claire gave a small cum-scented burp.

"Same!"

"Hey, fucking! Are you starting at ten? Shall we go and find this Lab together? Wait, let me take this wet top off first."

And so the two pretty rookie fuckers, faces licked clean of cum but still shining with each other's saliva, made their way across the entrance hall towards the staircase to the first floor. Claire, topless now, one tight buttock on tasteful display through a tear in her jeans, waved goodbye to Jack as she dangled her spit-sodden tank-top over her arm. Alison grinned from ear to ear, basking in the glorious pleasure of it all. Around the hall, other couples and small groups were finishing off their coffees or morning fucks before making their way off to their lectures. Even red-headed Andy was jacking off over Anna's huge breasts, as she gazed upwards, eyes wide and sparkling, into his face. "Nice tits," remarked Alison, jerking her thumb in the direction of Andy and Anna.

12