Alison's Adventures in Marriage Ch. 04

Story Info
Alison participated in a game of poker.
5.3k words
4.55
6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan always made a big deal of New Year's Eve, taking me somewhere romantic. For our first New Year as a married couple, he took me to Chez Castellano and we spent nearly $500 on dinner and champagne before going to a hotel. At midnight we kissed, and he worshipped my feet thoroughly before laying me down and making passionate love to me.

As I felt his cum start to gently trickle down my thigh, and could hear his heart beat slow as he fell asleep, with my head on his chest, I thought about how overwhelmed with love for him I felt.

Then my mind wandered to my collar, and to the fact that he was hosting his annual New Year's Day poker game. The crowd would be Dan, who I had now been happily raped by, and spent another night with, as well as their boss, Henry, and six of their other coworkers.

Ryan and Dan had started with Henry out of college and he'd been like a mentor to them, as he was to his entire team.

We woke up, and I gave him a rimjob while he jerked off culminating in a facial with me grinning up at him. Showered and went home. The house was already clean but he setup the poker table in the living room and I worked on making food and stocking the fridge with beer, and booze.

"The guys are going to arrive soon," he told me as I started toward the bedroom.

"I know, I'm going to get changed."

He was under the impression that I was going to my sister's to hang out for the night. I went upstairs and pulled on a pink cotton thong, a matching pushup bra, a silk blouse that clings to my cleavage and a tight skirt that hugs my bum and allows just the barest hint of the bottom of my cheeks along with their crease to show.

I could hear the guys coming in, and going into the living room where Ryan had set up the poker table. After a few minutes I could hear them start to settle at the table, and the game began.

I went to the kitchen, put on a sexy apron I had that was pristine, and grabbed a dip and some chips, and carried them out into the living room, walking around to offer them each some. Their eyes were fixed, and I loved the feeling.

Ryan was smirking, not only because his wife was being shown off, but he was a good poker player, and I was a distraction to all of his opponents.

"Can I get any of you boys anything to drink?" There were a couple who already had a beer or a whiskey, but mostly they all still needed their first drink. I took orders, two glasses of whiskey and three beers. And I disappeared to the kitchen.

I slipped my hand under my skirt, and played with myself through my panties. Rubbing the triangle of cloth into my pussy as it was starting to get wet. Then I poured the whiskeys, and brought them out with the beers.

I kept getting them drinks, and flirting, and making sure they got to see my cleavage. Henry had a visible erection which he didn't try to hide. I looked at it and up at him, and he winked. He was sexy for a man of his age.

Every time I went into the kitchen I fingered for a minute or so, getting my panties messy. The last time I did, I pushed my finger under the panties, into myself, and then wiped it on my lips.

I came out, and kissed Ryan, and saw the look of recognition in his eyes as he tasted or smelled my own pussy on my lips.

"What is the buy in? Can I play a hand?" I asked in a sultry tone that had a hint of bimbo in it.

"Small blind is $250, large blind is $500," Henry answered with authority.

"How much do these cover?" I asked as I bent down and slid my panties off without anyone seeing anything. I held them up and showed off that they were visibly wet and dirty.

"Those cover your buy in, and we'll say any raises for 1 hand. Ok?" Henry's eyes didn't waiver for a second from my own, to look at the sloppy panties I was offering.

I nodded, took Ryan's seat as he got up to give it to me, and tossed my panties into the ante. Dan dealt out my cards.

I had a pair of sixes, and a 7 visible on the table with the rest face down. The boys took turns calling and raising, and no one folded. Then the cards flipped and there was a six, another 7, a king and a two.

Henry revealed a pair of twos with a smile, then Dan revealed a king and a four. I revealed after all the other players, that I had the two sixes, and had won.

I kept the panties on the table for the next hand as I pulled in the winnings. My next hand was a dud, a three and a seven with nothing helping me on the table.

Gary, Ryan's coworker won, and as he pulled in his winnings, he grabbed my panties by the thong, and held them up and gave a victorious sniff, my pussy was dripping in my seat.

"Want to play another hand?" Dan asked.

I shook my head, "No, but maybe Ryan would be allowed to use some of my items as collateral while I wait on you all?"

They all agreed, but Henry added that his buy in could be clothes but antes and raises would have to be covered in cash.

I went into the kitchen, slipped my shirt off, and pulled my apron up over my bra clad tits, and walked back out, handing my top to Ryan. The rest cheered.

Ryan went four hands in a row with my top as his opening bid, finally Steve, a kind of skinny IT guy won and smiled as he sniffed and only got a whiff of my perfume.

Back into the kitchen, bra off, apron back on. I tied it tight, to make sure my nipples were covered, but side boob and cleavage were ample and on display. I handed Ryan my bra and a glass of whiskey, and gave another glass to Henry, who never broke eye contact, but his cock was still hard in his pants.

"Ok boys, my bra is the second to last item, then my skirt. But the apron will be remaining on, out of respect for my husband, and your wives."

There were a couple of disappointed sounds but everyone still seemed happy to potentially see my ass. I knew that if I lost my skirt I would tease them with my pussy by bending over with my thighs tight.

Ryan lost after the second hand to Henry, who took my bra, and left it with his winnings. I went to the kitchen and came out nude except for my apron.

Ryan took almost everyone out of the game with my skirt, which was wet from my previous activity. it was just him, Dan, and Henry left. Dan winning my skirt.

On the last hand, Henry looked at his cards, and then spoke.

"Ryan, I am willing to give you a $50% raise if I lose, but if I win, I stay in your room tonight, with Alison, and you stay at Dan's." Ryan looked at me, and I nodded giving him permission to bet me.

"Alright," he said.

"If I win, I take Alison with her pink collar home and bring her back on the third, and if you win, Tiana will come here with the same level of access." Dan says to him. My heart tightens, I got so jealous when they wife swapped before, but I also loved fucking Dan, and he had been so hot during my gang rape.

Ryan looked at me, and I nodded. "Deal," he said.

They took turns showing their cards, Henry had full house, Ryan had four of a kind, then Dan had a royal flush. My cheeks turned red as I realized I had just been lost in a poker game.

"Go get your collar, and a towel, and you won't need any other clothes." Dan told me as the boys started to pack up. I looked at Ryan, and he silently apologized and looked crushed.

I put on my collar, and Ryan found a towel in our linen closet.

"I'm sorry, baby." He said kissing me softly as he handed me the towel.

"It's ok. I trust Dan, and I know he would never betray you, but I had hoped you would be the only one who got the privilege of this," I hooked a finger on my pink "cum dumpster" collar.

"You will have fun. Just be good and know that when you come home Wednesday morning that I will have a steaming hot bubble bath, and a glass of wine ready for you."

He kissed me again and we headed downstairs.

"The Uber is almost here," Dan said with a smirk. He was holding a plastic coffee mug, probably trying to sober up. The others had all left.

A middle-aged woman, cute but a bit worn looking pulled into the driveway. We walked to her car and her eyes bulged. Dan pulled out two hundred.

"I have a towel for her to sit on so she doesnt make a mess of your back seat, and she's going to give me a blowjob while we ride. Will this be enough of a tip to offset any reservations?" he asked and she eyed the money.

"Let me talk to her alone."

Dan nodded, and walked back to the door.

"Are you alright sweety? I can call the cops if you need help."

I blushed and smiled nervously.

"No, that's so kind of you. But my husband and I are swingers, and this guy is my husband's best friend and my occasional boyfriend. Its weird, but I promise I'm consenting to everything."

She nodded and waved Dan back. He handed her the money, and put the towel on the seat and I sat down, he got in the other side.

I leaned down and unzipped him and pulled out his massive already hard cock and big drooping balls. They were significantly bigger than the last time I had been with him. Almost softball size.

I kissed the shining black and purple head, and began sucking.

"Did you have a good New Year's or did you work?" he asked our uber driver, as if I was not beginning to suck him off.

I took the head in my mouth, as she answered.

"I worked. A lot of money driving drunk people around on holidays."

I licked and pushed my head down further. I really loved his cock, Ryan's was my favorite, but if I had to pick one to worship, it would be Dan's. His veins were popping, and I knew I was doing well, keeping my mouth wet and warm and soft for him, swirling my lips and tongue as I bobbed on it.

"You mind if I take her apron off?" He asked the driver.

"No, that's fine."

He untied the bow just above the small of my back, and the apron fell off my body, only hanging onto my neck.

"Good slut," he cooed as I took my mouth off of him long enough to have the final piece removed from me and resumed sucking.

"Don't make a mess please," she asked a few minutes later as his breathing became shorter and he became louder.

"Don't worry, I brought a cup for it..."

I was surprised to hear that, as I had managed to swallow his whole load each time I had been with him before.

He grunted and grunted, and pulled my head off, and aimed into the cup and came. I couldn't see what he was doing, as I was sucking on his massive balls.

"Ok baby, you can sit up," he said his voice heavy and tired.

I sat up, my tits visible in the street light, the driver looked at me in the mirror with concern and I gave her a slight nod that I was ok.

He handed me the mug, and I knew he intended for me to drink it. I looked in and saw how much he had cum, and realized he had brought the cup for good reason.

I tilted it back and took a big gulp, and swallowed his delicious seed, and there were at least five mouthfuls left. I drank, and gagged a bit but kept it all down, when I was done I felt a warm full feeling.

"You came so much," I said to him, after I finished and calmed my gag reflex.

"I've been taking these special protein bars that increase load size." He put his arm around me, and played with my tits with his other hand lazily.

"Thank you for your massive load, master," I whispered in his ear, blushing at how happy I was to have received it.

A few minutes later, we arrived at his house, and I ran from the car to the front door, and the motion censor light turned on and I was illuminated and naked other than my heels, for any neighbors to see.

He took his time getting to the house and letting me in. "Don't wake Tiana, or I'll have to punish you," he warned, as we went upstairs and into their room.

She was lying in the center of the bed, on her side, with the blankets covering her to just below her collarbone. In the soft moonlight, I saw that she had on a pink collar like mine. Hers was well worn, and it was too dim for me to read the gold stitching.

I crawled into bed in front of her, and under the blankets. Dan got behind her, and she sleepily put her arm around my chest, and pulled me close, I could feel her sticky wetness had trickled down the side of her right thigh, and was pressed against my right ass cheek.

I had seen her naked before, but never touched her while naked, never been with a woman at all before. I realized that would change when I woke up, and that I would probably have my first girl on girl kiss as well as more when I woke up. My heart pounded, and I worried about it as I didn't feel that kind of attraction for any woman, even though Tiana was stunning.

My wild thoughts overwhelmed me until I fell asleep, and dreamt of Dan's large cock and massive balls spraying me down inside and out.

I woke up, feeling a hard cock pressing into my left ass cheek, and Dan's massive arm surrounded me. I turned and smiled as I saw him looking at me and kissed him.

"Good morning, I let you sleep a little, because I'm going to thoroughly wear you out today."

I put on a faux demure face and nodded. "Yes, master."

"Go downstairs and help Tiana cook us breakfast."

Tiana was standing fully naked, except for her collar and a pair of heals, cooking bacon and eggs.

"Good morning," I said as I joined her.

"Good morning, slut," she said with a bit of attitude.

"Um, are mad? I assumed you were ok with this."

She smiled, "I was correcting you. We refer to each other as slut, and him as Master."

I nodded and smiled. "Sorry, master hadn't told me that yet, slut."

I could finally see her collar said "bratty cunt".

"Go set a place for Master, and pour him a glass of orange juice, our places will be on either side of him, slut."

I set the table, and we ate in silence after Dan began. We each had a small helping of eggs, and no bacon. We drank water.

"I want you two to go upstairs, and brush your teeth, take a shower, wash each other. Do not kiss, I want to be there for your first kiss, and then meet me in the bedroom."

We went up the stairs, me behind her, eye level with her perfect ass. I nervously watched as it swayed with each step. I had been made to eat her husband's and I assumed I would have to eat hers as well.

After we both brushed our teeth, we got into the shower, which was comfortable for two, and began washing each other's bodies. I rubbed a loofa over her skin, and she washed my pussy with a cloth. She was undeniably beautiful, and the water running down her taut dark brown breasts was sexy, even to a straight girl.

"I've never been with a woman," I confessed softly.

"Me neither. He knows if I didn't have this collar on, I would never."

Her body was perfectly hairless except for a triangle of trimmed pubic hair above her slit. Her arm pits didn't look shaved because there was no sign of the slightest growth. Maybe she'd had electrolosis. She was a work of art.

When we got out of the shower, we dried off, and I asked if we should do our makeup but she told me no, that it would only get ruined momentarily.

Dan was lying in the center of the bed, and when he saw us he waved us over. We each got on the bed on either side of him. Sitting on our feet beside his hips, his hands on each of our upper thighs.

"How did you cunts like showering together?"

"It was ok, Master," I said honestly.

"It was fine," Tiana said, leaving out her address of his authority.

"I want you two to kiss," he said not as a suggestion, but a command.

I nodded, and leaned across, my tits grazing his massive cock, and Tiana met me her tits touching mine, and I pressed my lips to hers. I reached up and took her face in my hands, and gently slid my tongue into her mouth.

This was my first experience kissing a woman, and it was a very nice kiss. She tasted minty fresh still, and the breath from her nostrils tickled my upper lip. I was getting wet, but that was from Dan's cock touching my tits.

We kept kissing until Dan told us it was enough, and turned and looked back at him. I could feel my cheeks flush and spent a moment catching my breath.

"Who wants to go down on the other first?" he asked and his cock twitched.

"Dan, I am not a lesbian, and I have told you that before. A kiss is fine, but I am not going down on this slut," she said to him with a lot of attitude.

He sat right up, grabbed her throat in one hand, and slapped her hard across the face with the other.

"You will do what you are told, cunt!"

Tears formed in her eyes, but a smile formed on her face and she giggled.

"Yes, daddy. I'll do whatever I am told."

"Open your mouth!" He said and she did, and he spit in it, then with her throat still in his hand, he turned her to me and told me to spit in her mouth, which I did.

She gave a playful pout, the tears still in her eyes. I was shocked and didn't know what to do, but it seemed as if this was their dynamic, and they both seemed to be into it.

Dan went to a wooden chair they had at a desk in the bedroom, and turned it around, he put a wedge pillow so there was almost no room to sit one's bum on it, and pointed to Tiana who came over and perched her large but perfect ass on the inch or so of seat space left.

He proceeded to tie a rope under and over her tits around her back and the back of the chair, this squeezed her tits out so they looked a bit plumper. Then he did the same thing at her shoulders, elbows and her wrists to the back legs of the chair. He tied her left knee, pulled the robe behind her neck and tied her right knee. There was some slack so that her knees weren't up to her chest.

Her tits, pussy, asshole and feet were all perfectly accessible and fully on display. She was gorgeous, and even though I was not excited to do anything with a woman, I couldn't imagine a better woman to have to do things with.

"Begin worshipping her feet, while I get the last few pieces in place."

"Yes, Master." I had not worshipped feet before, but Ryan was very into it, and so I understood the process.

I went to her left foot, and kissed the top, my tit resting gently on her shin. I started to kiss all along the edge, and down to her heel. And then up along the sole. The skin on her sole was soft and supple, she took good care of her feet.

Dan put a ball gag into her mouth, and then two nipple clamps with weights on them onto her nipples, and her body tensed for a moment.

I sucked on her big toe, which had a pretty hot pink nail.

"What do you think of my slut's feet?" Dan asked.

I took my mouth off of her toe, "they are beautiful, as is your slut."

She blushed and smiled as best she could around the gag.

"Do you like sucking her toes?"

"They are clean and pleasant, but I do not have a foot fetish, so it's just ok, Master."

I resumed sucking on her toe and looking into her eyes as I did, while Dan got more rope.

"Kneel," he pointed to the spot in front of the chair, where my face would be inches from her visibly wet pussy. I did as I was told, and could smell her scent six inches below my face.

He tied my tits so they were engorged, and then tied my wrists behind my back to my ankles. He put another pair of weighted clamps on my nipples and I cried out in pain.

"Eat her cunt as you like yours eaten," he said firmly.

I looked up at her, she was helpless, but looked excited, I tilted my neck down and licked my lips before kissing the top of her slit, and beginning to slide my tongue into it finding her clit.

She tasted tangy, and her juice had a different intensity than when I had tasted myself on a cock or a lover's lips. I did not enjoy the taste, but understood that she likely would feel the same way in my position, and I would still want her to please me.

I licked and sucked on her clit, paying attention to how her body reacted within her limited range of motion, and looking up when I could.

Dan lubed my asshole and started working a plug into me, but I continued.

After a few minutes, she was getting close.

12