Alison's Adventures in Marriage Ch. 05

Story Info
Alison and her husband celebrate Valentine’s Day!
7k words
4
1.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan and I decided to take a long weekend for Valentine's Day. We weren't going to go away, but would work on things around the house, and spend some time together.

When I got home from work on Friday, at the front table by the door was my collar, along with a note.

"Baby, I have a couple of errands to run after work. So you probably have an hour or two to think over decide, but if you accept wearing this collar, it will not be for tonight or tomorrow, but until the night before Valentine's Day. It will not be easy, but I promise it will be rewarding, and I will take care of you. If you choose not to, I will not be upset. I love you, Ryan."

I looked at the collar, I had not had a bad experience with it, but there had been days when I was ready to take it off by the end of the day. I had never gone multiple days, let alone 4 whole days.

I went upstairs, with the note and the collar, placed them on the bathroom counter and drew a steaming hot bubble bath. I slid in, and felt my muscles relax, and reread the note a dozen times. It made me feel horny, my clit buzzing, and the last pieces made me feel loved, and I trusted Ryan completely.

I masturbated, stepped out of the bath and put on a robe, and my collar. He hadn't set out an outfit or anything, so I just decided to stay comfy until he gave me further instructions.

At around six thirty, I heard the door open, I removed my robe and walked downstairs with just my collar on. I was too nervous to genuinely smile, instead looking a little dour.

He had in his hands some unmarked bags. he put them down and kissed me. "If you're not too hungry, I would like to hold off on dinner for an hour or so."

"Of course, Master." He looked so handsome in his suit, and I hoped his plans for this evening included fucking me hard, but sometimes it just meant me sucking his cock, which I was happy to do, but I wanted him so badly.

"I need to organize some things, but I think you should do yoga, and stretch, because I plan on giving you a bit of a workout." He says, and starts putting some things in the fridge.

I go do yoga and limber up as best as possible, after about thirty minutes, he stands in the door to the living room.

"Do you need more time to stretch? Or are you good?" He asks calmly. He's taken off his jacket and tie, and my clit tingles slightly at how he is both strong and sensitive in his tone.

"I think I'm good, Master."

He takes my hand and leads me back to the dining room, where he has several bundles of rope, hooks and clamps and a ball gag all ready. I gulp, but do not hesitate.

He begins tying my arms behind my back. Connecting my elbows together, and tying further up my upper arm, tightly, my tits pressed forward. then he positions my palms against my back, just above my bum. He ties my wrists and forearms together, and my thumbs together along my spine. I have no room to wiggle, and I gulp.

"Is that too tight for circulation?" He asks me.

"No, Master. It's uncomfortable but blood is flowing."

He wrapped a length of rope around my waist twice, and then looped it between my legs, running between my labia, and then looping through the waist loop to go back through, with my clit nestled between the two lengths.

He kissed my forehead, and lifts me up into the table laying my on my stomach, elbows up in the air.

"Oh fuck," I thought. We had watched a porn where a woman was hogtied severely, and he had had been so hard.

He tied my ankles together, and let them sit there, as he placed the ball gag in my mouth. Then he pulled my hair into a pony tail, and tied it with the rope, and ran the rope between my legs and around the ankle knots and back to my ponytail. he slowly pulled my ankles up and my head up so that my heels rested on my elbows and my head was so far back that my tits we're off the table.

He tied a second knot around my ponytail. Any wiggling I did caused me more discomfort, and so I concentrated on my breathing and maintaining stillness.

He took a thin twine, and tied it around each of my big toes, tightly, and then placed a nose hook in my nose tightened the twine to it so my nose was slightly piggish, and any wiggling of my toes would pull back on my hook and make me look more like a pig.

Lastly, he took two binder clips, and I winced knowing they would be my nipple clamps. I hadn't had them before but we had enjoyed nipple clamp play with clothespins in the past. As he placed them on my nipples, I screamed a muffled scream. After the initial stabbing pain was a throbbing pain.

He slide me into the middle of the table, looking like a fancy prepared feast. He sat at the head of the table his face three feet in front of mine. He played with his watch for a moment and I heard the beeping of a stopwatch being started.

"You've been a good cunt..." he says reassuring while keeping me in my place. He hasn't called me a cunt since my gangrape, but I like it.

"This week, I'm going to train you. We've had a lot of fun with some loose bdsm, but this week, you will learn to be a true sex slave. It will just be the two of us, no sharing. After I release you from this hogtie tonight, we will focus on aftercare until we fall asleep, but you will receive no orgasms outside of intentional training orgasms. You are not to masturbate unless told to all week. Understood?"

"Mhmmm" I grunt into the gag unable to nod.

"You will be submissive on Valentine's but we will take a break from training for the day."

My heart warms in my chest.

"I am going to take pictures of you, they are just for you and me. Is that ok?" He pulls out his nice professional level DSLR that I bought him for his thirtieth.

"Mmhmmm" I agree again. Wanting to see what I look like.

He snaps my face and tits first, I cannot smile for the camera, and I wonder if I look pretty still. He walks around taking pictures from different angles, and I love it even though the ropes are tight and my muscles feel fatigued quickly.

He swats the soles of my feet with something and I grunt unable to yelp. I hear the snap of the camera. Then the side of my ass cheek which is exposed gets a similar swat, and I feel the crack of what I think is a riding crop, followed by the snaps of his camera.

When he's done giving me swats, and taking pictures, I feel him kiss the sole of my left foot. He told me once that when he's in the role of Master, he would give me a small kiss on my feet to let me know he loves me and he's going to take care of me. My heart melted a little more.

"I'm going to make dinner, but I will be able to see and hear you the whole time," he whispered into my ear, his hand squeezing my ass cheek. Then he kissed my forehead.

I couldn't move and my arms and legs began to get pins and needles feelings, and I would tense and relax them to regain feeling. I could hear him cutting, and smell something sizzling.

My toes went to full pins and needles, and I whimpered and started to cry. I didn't want to disappoint Ryan, but I was starting to feel the overwhelming nature of my restraints, and my nipples ached and my pussy felt raw from the rope.

I cried and tried to wriggle to relieve the feeling of anxiety and numbness. Drool and snot dripped from my face and tears streamed down my cheeks. But I fought to remain silent.

"You ok, cunt?" He asked from the kitchen, and I responded instinctually with a head shake and pulled my feet further and squealed.

He came over, and patted my head. And rubbed my feet.

"If I release you now, you do not get to orgasm tonight. If you make it five more minutes, I'll let you orgasm and then release you. Blink once for release now, twice to wait."

I stared at him as I thought and then slowly blinked twice. He kissed me again, and went back to the kitchen.

Five minutes passed like an eternity, and he came back, and I was still crying and numb. He untied the rope at my waist and freed my pussy from its trap, and then tucked my hitachi want and a little pillow under my pussy, and started vibing me.

Immediately my body responded, it felt excellent but I moved and jerked my arms and legs being stretched further, my neck being jerked back harder. Despite the pain I inflicted on myself, I came quickly, then again and again, until my clit got so sensitive that I started screaming in pain.

I heard the stopwatch beep to a stop.

He removed the hitachi first, then untied my ponytail and released my nose hook and allowed me to lay flat on my stomach with my legs down. I didn't need more than that in the moment. So he went and did a couple things in the kitchen while I caught my breath, my face laying in a puddle of my own drool, my pussy soaking the table beneath it.

A few minutes later he came back and undid my arms. He rubbed them for me.

"Good girl, you made me proud. I'll finish plating dinner and serve it, you untie your legs and clean up for dinner, you don't need to shower, and do not get dressed, but wash your face and stuff."

I rolled onto my bum and released my ball gag and massaged my jaw, before untying my feet and legs. I rubbed them as I took the ropes off, and sat on the table waiting until I felt confident in standing. When I did, there was a puddle where my cunt had been, and another where my face was.

"Leave it, I'll clean it," Ryan said working in the kitchen.

When I had blown my nose, and washed my face, and felt like I was only slightly puffy from crying, I looked at my body in the mirror and saw the rope marks on my body were faded but not gone.

When I came back to the dining room, the table had been cleaned and set. At my place was a tall glass of what looked like watered down apple juice. I assumed it was to replenish my electrolytes. I kept my hands crossed behind my back, just above my bum, and approached him.

"May I help with anything Master?"

"You've done your part. I made a drink for you. it's the mess you left on the table and my own urine. You may have a glass of water when you're done with that."

I blushed a deep hot red on my face. He loved making me suck my juice off his cock, and drink his pee on occasion, but that mixed with drool, was humiliating.

I sat at my seat, looking at the drink closer and recognizing that it was in fact my own cum and drool and his pee. I took a sip, closed my eyes and forced it down. "You are in training, cunt" I told myself.

When he came with our plates, I had drank more than half the glass. he put a plate of chicken and vegetables and rice in front of me.

"Thank you Master," I said realizing I was starving.

"You're welcome beautiful. I would like to talk about your hogtie, but we can wait until after dinner if you would like." He cut his chicken as he spoke.

"No, I am happy to talk about it now."

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked taking a sip of his water.

I thought for a moment before answering. "At first, but eventually I felt overwhelmed. By the end I was kind of panicking."

He nodded.

"How long do you think you were bound?"

I sigh, "Thirty minutes?"

He shook his head, and extended his wrist. The stopwatch read 68:00.

"You were bound for an hour. That's when I started the hitachi."

I chewed a bite of chicken slowly, thinking about it.

"I wanted to give you a sense of the physical sensation, while you could see or hear me the whole time, to put you at ease, but I want to try again tomorrow, with an extra piece thrown in, you will be blindfolded and ear plugged. And give you sensory deprivation in addition to it all."

I immediately panicked, and he must have seen it in my eyes. As he took my hand and continued speaking.

"I think hearing me, and seeing me and not giving you specific instructions probably made it more difficult. so when we try it again, you will know I'm there, but you will not hear or see me, and you will concentrate on your breathing. We will use a ring gag, and you can breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. I want you to get used to this type of service and learn to be comfortable with it."

"Oh." I didn't want to disagree, but I was so scared to do it again without the comfort of seeing or hearing him.

"I will not make you. But I hope you consider it. Ok, baby?" He rubs my hand.

"That sounds fair, Master."

We ate quietly, and I finished my glass of fluid. When it was done, he took it and went to the kitchen and got me a fresh glass, with water in it.

"Did you enjoy seeing me in the hogtie, master?" I finally asked as I finished my chicken and worked on my rice.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and hogtied like that, was about the sexiest you have ever been."

When we finished dinner, I did the dishes, while he uploaded the pictures from his camera to his computer. After I dried my hands I touched the collar, and felt my sore clit tingle.

When I went upstairs, Ryan was on the couch in the den, with his laptop on the coffee table in front of him.

"I was thinking you could suck my cock, while a slide show plays on the TV?" He said with a grin. He was out of character from his dominant persona, and even though I would stay submissive, I was happy about it.

"May I take my time so I can watch too, Master?"

He nodded and kissed my forehead. But a button, and the slideshow starts streaming to the TV, and I see my face, my nose pulled back, gag in my mouth, eyes open wide. I sat on the couch next to him, and looked at myself.

"You're gorgeous," he said, and I agreed silently.

I am not conceited but I work hard on my appearance, with workout and skin care, and seeing myself served up almost literally on a platter, like a slut pig for the man of my dreams made me think I was almost as beautiful as our wedding day.

I unzipped his suit pants slowly while watching as the slide show advanced, and began sensually sucking his perfect cock. He had a manly scent but was clean, and I happily made love to him with my mouth. The pictures of the riding crop on my feet along with the light pink marks in the next pictures were so sexy.

His hand rested on my ass cheek with a finger toying with my hole as I sucked and we watched. I cupped his balls in my hand and made sure I wasn't going to slow for him. His cock reacted and I saw on screen the rope between my ass cheeks and labia, my pussy felt sore at the site but I was still very turned on, and it's clear he was too.

"I will do it again with the blindfold and earplugs, Master," I say seeing how turned on it's making him.

He leaned down and kissed me, and I resumed sucking. There were pictures from a different angle of me crying and freaking out, and I realized he'd had his little portable camera behind the chair on the shelf. Seeing myself crying and then seeing myself orgasming, had my my sore nipples hard and my pussy wet again.

He pushed my head down and started cumming into the back of my mouth and I swallowed as quickly as I could. He had started taking a supplement that made him cum more and sweeter. When he finished a little dribbled down my bottom lip.

"I love you, Alison" he said as I lifted my head off his cock.

"I love you too, Master."

"Shall we go to bed?" He asked and nodded.

I went and brushed my teeth and did my evening routine before joining him in bed. He wrapped his arms around me, and I tucked my cold feet between his calves.

"I know that I'm asking a lot of you, but I am so proud of how well you did with that, and that you're willing to try again. Even though you are my slave right now, you are always my goddess.

When I woke up, in the middle of the night, he was hard and pressing into my ass cheek. He was snoring, with his arm around me. I managed to reach my night stand, where I had anal lube ready, and gave myself a dab, and rubbed it into my anus. I wiped my gently onto his cock, trying not to wake him, and helped him slide into me.

"You may masturbate, but don't cum," he instructed in a sleep whisper, as he began to push his cock into me.

I started rubbing my sore clit softly as he entered my ass. Anal sex had never been a problem but since I got my collar it had become a way to express my submission to him.

His balls rested against my cunt, and he kissed just below my ear, and whispered, "I love you, cunt." He had slipped back into the role of Master.

"I love you too, Master" I said my voice low and slow.

"Are you close?" He asked.

"No, but I feel so good."

He didn't speak for the remainder, just fucking my ass slow and intensely. Finally he came deep into me. A moment afterwards he pulled out and went to the bathroom for a few minutes. I knew he was cleaning himself, he came back with a wipe, and wiped the lube and a little bit of cum from my crack.

Before he came back to bed again from throwing the wipe out, I was asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, he was laying on his back sleeping. Saturdays he liked to sleep in, and they were usually a work out day. I didn't want to do too much not knowing how my muscles might be used by him, so I went downstairs and used my bike machine and then did yoga, with just a sports bra on to avoid my tits bouncing, and socks and sneakers.

"Good morning, cunt," Ryan said as he came in while I was doing yoga, a heavy sheen of sweat over my now fully naked body.

I stood up to greet him. He looked so handsome, and being called a cunt turned me on.

"I would like to try hogtying you again as soon as you're ready," he said stepping in front of me and looked at my tits which were purple from bruising. "I'm going to go easier on these today, but not too easy. Ok?"

"Yes Master. May I just pee first?"

He nods and I go pee. When I return he is getting the ropes and twines and hooks ready. He hands me a pair of pink ear plugs, I squeeze them and wriggle them into my ears.

"Can you hear?" He asks, it's muffled but I can hear him.

"Yes Master." He hands me a blindfold which has insulated ear muffs included, I slide it on, going blind, it's is perfectly black.

"How about now?" I hear as if he's speaking through a wall.

"I can still hear Master." He pulls them up so I can see, and holds a vinyl half hood, that would cover my eyes and ear, but my nose and mouth would be free, and a hole for a ponytail.

"Are you ok with this as well?"

I gulp, and nod.

"I want you to know a couple things before we really begin. I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to focus on your breathing, and hold on as long as you can, but if you start to panic, we can stop. But I will touch you gently to reassure you, then if you cannot calm down, I will untie you. Ok?"

I nod.

"When you hit an hour, I will stimulate you, but the rules will still apply. If you freak out I will release you. Ok?"

I nod.

"At any point if my actions bring you toward orgasm, you are allowed to cum."

He kissed my lips, pulled the blindfold down and the ear flaps back down. He pulled my hair into the hole of the hood, and slid it over the blindfold and ear flaps, and strapped it around my neck. It was snug, and perfectly dark and silent except for the sound of what I assumed was my own blood flow.

His fingers urged my lips open, and a metal ring was placed behind my teeth, and I felt the buckle being fastened behind my head.

He tied my arms behind my back, straight down this time, thumbs together, nuzzled in my crack for the moment. Then he lifted me by the waist and laid me on my stomach on the table.

I felt a hard object pushing into my anus, a moment later I realized it was an anal hook, and the rope from it was tied to my ponytail. I was relieved to not feel rope in my pussy again.

Next my right ankle was tied, the rope placed through my armpit back around my shoulder, behind my neck, around the front of my other shoulder and then to my left ankle. Then without tying my ankles together he bound my two big toes together.

12