Alison's Kinky Adventures: Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we get started?"

Alison nodded, this time feeling a bit more excited.

"Awesome! You just sit there for a moment. We'll get everything set up."

As Alison watched, Tammy and Becky got up, moved to the corner of the room and picked up something that Alison had not initially noticed. It was a low, bench-like piece of furniture with a leather covering. It looked like the sort of thing that one would sit on in a shoe shop when trying on shoes. But it looked long and wide enough for a person to lie flat along the middle, and still have a lot of space on each side. Meanwhile, Hannah and Jessica moved the coffee table away from the couch, and the bench was put down in its place.

Once this was all ready, Tammy turned to Alison.

"Okay, so here's what's going to happen. First, we need you to stand over there, and we're going to surround you. When I give the signal, we're going to strip you naked and tie you up. All right?"

Alison nodded. She finished off her drink, and moved over to the empty space where the girls were standing. Once she was there, all four girls surrounded her, all of them eyeing her up, and licking her lips excitedly. Although she felt a little turned on by this, she was also a little apprehensive, sensing that this was going to be quite an intense experience.

Tammy gave a little whistle, and next thing she knew, she was being swarmed on all sides.

Hands were roaming her body, unbuttoning her top and squeezing at her boobs, fondling her bum through her skirt, running up her thigh... Then she felt herself being dragged over to the bench, whilst hearing the sound of the zip being undone at the back of her skirt, and it was tugged down her legs, followed immediately by the tights. Then her shirt was pulled off, her bra was unfastened and slipped off, and finally her panties were pulled down her legs.

Now fully nude, Alison was manhandled up onto the bench and positioned so that she was on all fours. Once she was in that position, they stepped back and admired her for a moment. Her boobs weren't enormous, but they were still big and perky. Meanwhile, since she always kept herself clean shaven downstairs, her beautiful, pink pussy stood out clearly. The slight glisten of moisture on her thighs indicated that she was already quite wet.

"Okay, now... knees further part... raise your bum just a little more... that's it..." Tammy instructed her, using her hands to help her adjust her body accordingly.

She heard a sound behind her, and then her right ankle was placed into a cuff, which was then tightened shut around it.

"What is that?" she asked.

"It's just a spreader bar. It's okay!"

They repeated the process with the other ankle.

"Hmm..." Tammy took a moment to walk around and examine her. "I don't think we thought this through too well. If we put her wrists in the cuffs, she won't be able to support her upper body, and I don't think that the pressure on her head and shoulders will be terribly comfortable for her."

"We could try flipping her onto her back?" Hannah suggested.

"That might work."

"Or, how about one of us goes to the front and lifts her shoulders up? That'll take the pressure off her," Becky offered.

"Actually, I think I'd prefer that one!"

"And we can swap over, so everyone gets a go!"

"All right, let's do that, then. One of us lifts her shoulders up while the others get busy."

"I'll do the shoulders first!" Becky volunteered.

They shifted Alison back a little, creating a space in front of her where Becky could sit. Once she had taken her place, one of the girls behind her took hold of first her left arm, then her right, and secured them to a set of cuffs in the centre of the spreader bar.

Alison felt her face redden. As exciting as this was, saying it was 'new' for her would be an understatement; it was a world away from anything she had done before. Her ass and pussy were completely exposed, open to the world and free for the other three girls do whatever they pleased.

Now she really did feel like their toy. And if she was being completely honest, she was loving the feeling.

She lay like that for another couple of minutes, whilst a set of fingers -- she didn't know whose, delicately spread her lips, exposing her clit, and parting her ass cheeks.

She squealed as one of the girls gave her a long, slow lick, the tongue running all the way from her clit, then up her vulva, and all the way to her asshole. It was followed immediately by a second tongue, then a third, as each of the girls behind her had their first taste.

Then they really went for it.

One tongue focused on her asshole, gently circling and teasing it. The second was targeting her clit, rolling it around in between its owner's lips. And the third started by raking its way up and down her slit, lapping at the juices that were now coming thick and fast. A set of hands spread her wide open and the tongue plunged its way deep within her.

As she began to moan and squeal from the pleasure of it all, Becky lifted her head up and began to softly kiss her.

The first kiss was long, deep and passionate, with a lot of tongue. But the ones that followed were shallower and more sensual. Becky was a very slow and methodical kisser, and she seemed eager to explore every inch of Alison's mouth.

Alison could almost feel her eyes rolling into the back of her head. This was the most intensely pleasurable experience of her entire life. Not even the longest masturbation session, nor the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had, even compared to five minutes of this.

But she was nowhere near an orgasm yet.

The other girls evidently had no intention of letting her cum quickly. No, they were going to take their time with her. They licked very slowly and carefully, teasing her, and working her up. Occasionally, one or two of them would stop and take a breather, or change places. Sometimes they would focus only on her asshole. Sometimes they would just lick up her juices. And sometimes they would just focus the attention on her clit. But they never let up for even a second.

Up front, Becky was getting bolder. At one point, she stopped kissing her completely, reached under her and began to fondle her boobs, jiggling them in her hands and gently squeezing and tugging on the nipples.

This particularly seemed to have an effect on Alison.

"Oh yes!" she gasped. "Keep doing that! It feels so good!"

"What does?" asked Becky.

"The nipples!"

Becky did as she was told, and started squeezing and tugging them even harder, causing Alison to scream with pleasure.

"Oh yes! Yes!"

She had never played with her nipples before, not even whilst masturbating. She had had no idea how much she enjoyed having this done to them.

"Hey, Becks, you want to change over?" Jessica asked from behind Alison.

"Yeah, definitely!"

Alison's head was laid down on the bench for a moment whilst Becky moved to switch places with Jessica.

As Jessica settled in, Alison got a surprise -- before taking her place, Jessica had taken her tracksuit pants off. She was now wearing only a pair of lace white knickers.

Alison let out another squeal as Becky's tongue started getting to work, but it was drowned out when Jessica lifted her up and began to kiss her passionately as well. Alison couldn't help but notice the taste in her mouth was unusual, and with a jolt she realised that she was tasting her own pussy juices.

She didn't taste half bad, she thought.

After kissing her twice more, Jessica lowered her head down again, resting Alison's shoulders on her knees, leaving her face buried in her lap. At this point, her nose was right up against her, and the only thing between it and her pussy was a thin piece of cloth.

"No licking," Jessica whispered.

She reached down and moved her panties aside, using her hand to force Alison's face deeper into her crotch.

Alison had never seen another woman's pussy before, and certainly not this up close. The older girl's pubic hair was tickling her nose, and the aroma that was emanating from the obviously wet and excited pussy was intoxicating.

Jessica reached down and started stroking her clit. As her pussy began to moisten, the juices began to coat Alison's face.

Not wanting to disobey her, Alison kept her mouth firmly closed, which meant that her moans from being licked were quieter, and forced her to breathe in Jessica's arousal through her nose.

Jessica stopped playing with herself, and carried on where Becky had left off, playing with Alison's boobs and pulling at her nipples.

This carried on for a good while. Alison closed her eyes, and continued moaning quietly into Jessica's pussy while her own was teased by the three tongues behind her. She had to admit, she was absolutely loving this.

After a while, Hannah took her turn at the front. Out of the four girls, she was by far the best kisser; her lip movements were soft, she knew just how much tongue to use, and she would gently stroke Alison's cheeks and hair as she did it. She also kept breaking off to tease her a little -- nipping gently at her lip, suckling at her earlobe, and giving her little hickeys on her neck.

Tammy was the last to take over, and like Jessica, she chose to remove her jeans and sit with Alison's head in her panties.

"Okay girls, I think we've teased her long enough. What do you say we give her an orgasm?"

Alison's eyes widened as the girls behind her immediately picked up the pace, and she let out a very loud squeal right into Tammy's crotch, which elicited a moan of pleasure from her.

"That's it, scream," Tammy said to her. "Make as much noise as you can!"

Alison's squeals became louder in response to this. And after 40 minutes of gentle licking, she was definitely not that far off an orgasm.

She felt her pussy lips being spread apart, and someone's tongue penetrated her deeply, before moving in and out. She was literally being tongue fucked. Meanwhile, someone else sucked her clit into their mouth and rolled it around on their tongue.

That was really all she needed.

She came hard, and very loud. The vibrations of her screaming gave Tammy a lot of pleasure. And behind her, a couple of jets of pussy juice squirted from her, causing shrieks of pleasure from the three girls who had been eating her out.

Her orgasm lasted a good few minutes, and the three girls behind her kept licking and licking, prolonging it as much as possible. And by the time she finally finished, she was exhausted and breathing heavily.

Hannah briefly took back over from Tammy so that she could get a couple of licks herself, and whilst she did so, Hannah's tongue probed Alison's mouth, giving her a taste of her own orgasm juices.

Finally, they were done. Hannah was relieved as her hands were freed, as even with the help of the girls who had been supporting her shoulders, they were still a little sore.

Her ankles were freed from the spreader bar, and she was helped into a sitting position. Then all four girls draped themselves over her, massaging her shoulders, playing with her boobs, and taking turns to kiss and cuddle her.

"Did you enjoy that?" Tammy asked.

"That was absolutely incredible," Alison could only whisper breathlessly.

"Good. Don't worry, what we're going to do next won't be anywhere near as intense. I think you'll find it to be more fun than sexual!"

"What are you going to do?" Alison asked.

"All in good time," Becky said. "First, I think you need to rest!"

===

After about half an hour of some much-needed aftercare, Becky had told Alison to follow her, and that the other girls would join them soon. She led her up to the large shared bathroom that she had been in earlier, and told her to stand in the shower.

Becky proceeded to handcuff Alison's wrists to the two handles on either side of the shower. This left her arms were stretched out wide, and in a slightly raised position.

Once she had finished, Becky took Alison's face in her hands and gave her a long, deep snog.

"You're really beautiful, you know that?"

"You're..." Alison paused, wondering how to respond. "You're the hottest girl I've ever met."

"The hottest? Really?" Becky's eyes sparkled. "Thanks babe!"

Alison giggled impishly. She loved how Becky had reacted.

The door to the bathroom opened, and the girls entered. They had brought them a large assortment of items -- among them, some large pots of chocolate mousse and some bottles of chocolate syrup. They had also brought a roll of duct tape.

"What's all that for?" Alison asked as she saw them set it all down on the floor of the shower.

"For our next bit of fun!" Hannah said.

Becky took the duct tape, tore off a couple of strips, and placed them over Alison's mouth.

"Mmmmhh," she uttered in surprise.

"We don't need your mouth for this first bit," Becky said as she put the duct tape on the window sill.

To Alison's surprise, the girls all started to remove their underwear, and lay them neatly in little piles around the bathroom.

Once they were all fully naked, Becky and Hannah stepped into the shower first. Becky handed Hannah one bottle of chocolate syrup, and took the other for herself. They started by squirting it all along her arms, then up and down her torso. They got a liberal amount on her boobs and under her arms, before moving down her back, over her bum cheeks, then down her legs.

Finally, they signalled, and Jessica and Tammy joined them in the shower.

Then, all together, the four girls started to lick the chocolate off her.

Alison yelled with laughter as Hannah and Jessica licked away under her arms, which tickled quite a lot. She instinctively tried to pull her arms down to protect her pits, but the cuffs prevented this from happening. She tugged and pulled on them, but could do nothing.

Becky had gone for her front, and was gleefully licking away at her boobs. She made sure to lick and suck her nipples as clean as possible -- although, truth be told, none of the chocolate sauce had reached them.

Once she was done, she lowered herself and began to lick at her ribs and stomach. Her tongue dove right into her belly button, eliciting another shriek and some more wriggling, all in vain.

Jessica, meanwhile, was behind her. She had initially started with her back and shoulders, and then gone down on her knees and started on her bum. But instead of licking the chocolate off, she attached her lips (and her teeth, a little bit) to the large globes of flesh and sucked, hard. She repeated the process over and over, covering as much of Alison's ass as she could manage. And once she had finished sucking the chocolate off, she didn't move on, but rather grabbed the bottle, squirted more on, and repeated the procedure again.

This went on and on for a good while. Each girl thoroughly licked and cleaned as much of the chocolate syrup off of her body as possible. All throughout, Alison was laughing hard and squirming at the tickling of their tongues, mixed in with gasps and moans of pleasure as Jessica attacked her ass.

Suddenly, she felt Jessica leave her ass. A few seconds later, Alison felt a strange sensation as more syrup was squirted on her neck. Jessica immediately dug her lips and teeth into the soft flesh and sucked hard. Her giggles were replaced by a very loud moan. That felt extremely good.

Jessica repeated this action twice more, aiming for different spots on the neck, and by the time she was finished her third go, the other three had started to finish up themselves.

Next, Becky picked up and opened the first tub of chocolate mousse. She dug her hand into it, taking a large amount into her palm, and proceeded to smear it all up and down Alison's face, forehead and nose.

Once she had done this, she licked her hands clean, took hold of the back of Alison's head, and began to lick and suck it all off.

Alison giggled as she felt Becky licking and sucking at each cheek. She had to admit, she loved the tenderness and affection of the gesture. It made her feel loved and appreciated.

When Becky had finished, Hannah went next. She did exactly the same thing as Becky, although she went a bit slower, and seemed to savour each kiss and suck. Alison couldn't help noticing this. There was definitely something about the way she did each thing that gave Alison an inkling that she was enjoying it far more than she should be.

Then, out of nowhere, she felt a sharp stinging sensation on her lips as the tape was ripped off.

"OWW!" she shrieked.

"Sorry, babe!" Hannah said apologetically. "But we now need your mouth!"

She held up a large pot of mousse, and peeled the lid off.

"Open wide!"

Alison did so, and a large handful of the chocolate mousse was fed to her. Hannah then tipped the rest of the pot into her own mouth. Taking both of Alison's cheeks in her hands, she proceeded to give her a long, deep snog.

The experience of snogging such a good kisser, through a mouthful of mousse, was not something Alison had sufficient knowledge of the English language to describe. All she knew was that she was shocked she didn't orgasm there and then.

Each girl stepped up, one by one, and repeated the process, ensuring that Alison got to enjoy a very chocolate-covered snog with each one of them.

Once Jessica -- who was the last to go -- had finished, Alison just hung her head, her eyes closed, and savoured the moment.

"Wakey wakey," she heard Becky whisper, stroking her hair.

Looking up, she saw that Becky was retrieving the shower head.

"Hold still," she said, turning it on and checking the temperature of the water.

Alison grinned, as she felt the gentle spray of the shower, and then the girls rubbing her body up and down with soap. She had a feeling that this was going to be the best shower she'd ever had.

===

It took a while, as Alison was very, very sticky, but eventually they had her nice and clean. By this time, it was approaching 20:30.

Once she was dry, they practically frogmarched her out of the bathroom and down towards Tammy's bedroom.

Once inside, Alison felt herself being thrown onto the bed. Almost immediately, Jessica climbed onto the bed with her, and straddled her face. For the second time that evening, she was now face-to-face with the blonde girl's pussy.

"Now you can lick me," she whispered.

Alison didn't need telling twice.

She couldn't use her hands to assist in her task, because they were being held down, so she had to rely solely on her tongue. But she had read a little online, so she knew roughly what to do.

She started by gently licking the outer lips, as well as the inner thighs. Then, as Jessica began to moan, and her pussy became more wet, she increased her pace, as well as the pressure of her tongue.

Sure enough, she found Jessica's clit, and focused on that. Jessica definitely seemed to love that.

"Oh yeah, keep doing that," she whispered. "Right there! Yes! Yes!"

She began to slowly rock her hips and grind her pussy against Alison's face.

As she licked, Alison shuddered and paused for a second, as she felt a hand begin to rub and massage her pussy. Whomever it belonged to wasn't doing it too hard, and she got the sense that they were trying to tease her.

Despite this, Alison carried on. She soon began to pick up on Jessica's rhythmic, thrusting motions, and then had an idea.

She stopped licking for a fraction of a second and waited until Jessica made a forward thrusting motion, and her asshole was right above Alison's mouth. Then she stuck her tongue out, and made contact with it, just as Jessica brought her hips back, causing her tongue to run from her asshole all the way along her slit, and then up until it made contact with her clit.

Jessica let out a very loud shriek of surprise, but also delight.

She continued to thrust back and forth, and Alison repeated her technique.