Alissa's Affair Goes Public Ch. 01

Story Info
Submission, affair, and public intimacy collide.
2.6k words
4.33
21.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alissa looked in the mirror and pulled her lace thong up over her smooth pussy, her arousal tingling up into her core. She had recently finished 8 weeks of laser treatments to remove all the hair around her ass and pussy and now only had to shave occasionally to remove the softer hairs that would occasionally show up on the hottest part of her body.

Alissa could feel her pussy lips hug the thong and she especially enjoyed the sexual sensation of her smooth ass grabbing the material and providing a shot of adrenaline as she turned her hips in the mirror to admire her incredibly sexy look before being satisfied that her selection of the vibrant red thong was the right pick.

Her nipples were already hard and sending butterflies of excitement to her abdomen. At the age of 29, Alissa had the smallest breasts of anyone she had ever met. Despite her AAA breasts, her body had compensated by having her nipples be one of the most sensitive parts of her body. When her first boyfriend had felt her up at the movies her freshman year in high school Alissa quickly learned that her nipples could melt her insides and bring her to the verge of orgasm. Things had only become more intensely sensitive as she matured, and Alissa often found herself fighting unwanted arousal when her clothing, a breeze or her own fingers found their mark and brought her nipples to life. As she looked in the mirror, her hands automatically went to twist these large nipples, almost as if it was an instinctive act, sending the all familiar arousal straight to her pussy, already wet with excitement.

"Ohhhh.." she half gasped, half whispered, breaking her trance from looking at her incredibly hot body in the mirror and momentarily returning to reality.

Staring at her long cascading straight brown hair as it seemed to tease and dance around her nipples, Alissa flipped her head back, clipping her hair up in a tight bun and putting her favorite collared necklace around her neck. She knew she was hot and as she clipped the collar began feeling the slutty desires that she had come to embrace. She excitedly finished getting ready, now hurried to meet her work colleague and lover who was taking her to a company sponsored fundraiser. There was nothing more sensual than being made to submit to Jay's sexual whims in public and in front of people she knew. Up to this point, though, he had been the only one to touch her, but through the many fantasies they had shared, she knew it was just a matter of time until Jay raised the bar. Little did Alissa know that day was closer than even she imagined.

After Alissa had put on her A-line red dress that flared well above the knees, Alissa slipped into her two inch heels and had to fight back the arousal she was feeling as she got ready to leave. Her mom was going to watch her two boys for the night and she made sure they were asleep in their beds before grabbing her purse to go. Checking Snapchat, she saw her lover had sent her a strange text.

"Don't forget to bring your two "friends" and if you need one tonight, the safe word will be 'turtles'. Make sure you park on the side street near the office. I'll meet you there at 5:15, I can't wait to be with you tonight! Love you!"

Alissa knew her "friends" were the two sex toys that she and her lover had bought recently. While Jay loved seeing Alissa squirm to the 8 inch vibrating dildo, Alissa preferred the smaller clitoris toy that hit her G-spot on the inside and vibrated on her labia on the outside. The best part was the remote control feature that let Jay put her in awkward positions at work, making her fight against waves of orgasms while under the spell of "blue" as they called it.

Alissa toyed with the idea of putting blue in as she drove to meet Jay, but knew he would have his own plans in mind, so she carefully got into the car, with her dress sliding up to her hips as she drove her beat up corolla toward the office. Jay had never given her a safe word, and that had her more than intrigued. For over one year, their affair had grown into a deep love that was anchored in her submissive desires and his increasing interest in playing the more dominant part she desired.

Alissa felt her pussy getting aroused as she thought about the night ahead. Replays of the previous night flooded her mind and pussy. They had both had too much to drink at their favorite bar and Jay had taken her out into the alley, pushed her over the hood of a car and fucked her incredibly hard and long from behind. She had come so hard and loudly that she practically had to be carried back to the car, her legs like jelly after climaxing so deeply.

She treasured any time she and Jay got to spend together, not just because the sex was beyond anything she could ever have imagined, but because they genuinely had a blast together. In spite of the fact they were both married, they both knew there was no one else in the universe that could love as well. Working together helped, in that they knew each others strengths, weaknesses and passions. They complimented each other and often ended up on the same teams, collaborating to get things done that others had deemed impossible. They were known as an effective team, so the affair proved a natural extension of their ability to connect.

Turning onto the side street, she saw Jay's Explorer already parked just where it always was. Alissa excitedly grabbed her purse and locked her car, walking carefully over to Jay's vehicle. The side street was secluded and had proven a good meeting place to meet up whenever they had the chance to drive somewhere together. Tonight, they had the added cover of attending a work function together, so few would be surprised to see them come together. Jay's wife was out of town with the kids and Alissa had separated from her husband, so there was nothing but a fun night of being together ahead.

She opened the door to Jay's beaming face. "Hey beautiful!" he offered, his eyes quickly revealing his pleasure in Alissa's chosen outfit. As she entered the car, she had to step up into the explorer, making sure to allow her dress to rise up her thigh as she got into her seat. She leaned over, her amazing fragrance melting Jay inside and out, she met Jay's lips and felt an all familiar heat pour through her body.

"Alrighty then..." Jay babbled as he pulled away and headed for the highway, his cock already rock hard at the beauty that sat beside him. 12 years Alissa's senior, Jay could not believe that she had fallen for him. She could have had anyone she wanted, and Jay's insecurity about his own image left him completely amazed that she not only wanted him, but had completely committed her heart and soul to him. He was aglow with disbelief and a fulfillment he had never found not only in his failing marriage but in any other relationship he had experienced.

Soon they arrived at a bar that Jay had picked to grab a drink before they headed to the fund raiser. Tonight, their company had bought a number of tables at a fund raiser aimed to help raise money for a local foster charity. Jay thought it would be good to grab a quiet drink before they spent some time mingling with hundreds of people that would force mundane conversation for way too long.

As they sat at the bar, Jay knew it wouldn't take long for the whiskey sour he had ordered for Alissa to have an affect on her. She only weighed 100 pounds and he was certain she hadn't eaten dinner, knowing how crazy it was to get kids fed and down for bed before heading out for the evening. Alissa had a soft spot for fries, so he put the order in, turning to gaze into Alissa's deep steel blue eyes.

"You are incredibly beautiful, honey," he smiled at her as he moved in to give her a kiss. Part of the tension that always filled Jay and Alissa in public was the fear of being caught by someone who may know one or both of them, but it also was part of the exhilaration that fueled parts of the affair they had long embraced as the best year of their lives. Being careful not to kiss her too long or too hard, Jay slid his hand up the inside of Alissa's thigh, pressing against her pussy and feeling the heat and moisture through the sluttly lacey thong she was wearing. As he released his kiss, Jay knew that Alissa's reaction would be to lower her head and turn away in a mix of mock embarrassment and overwhelming arousal.

"Remember, my love, if you need a safe word tonight, use 'turtle'!" And with that Jay got up to go use the rest room. As he left, Alissa slowly stood up, hungry and looking over the bar to grab another cherry for her drink. She was already feeling tipsy from the strong drink that she always drank too quickly. And without dinner, the additional cherry would do just the trick. As she rocked back off her heels to find her seat back at the bar, she felt a body push firmly up behind her, blocking her ability to sit back down. It gently, but noticeably kept her from being able to move back and before she could turn, she noticed that two women moved to stand on either side of her as well. Neither of these women noticed her, but almost intentionally turned away from Alissa as if talking to the other patrons at the bar.

Feeling two hands firmly but sensually hold her hips, Alissa was essentially trapped, but all this happened in the course of three to five seconds, so before she had any awareness, she heard a soft female voice from behind her start whispering, but loud enough that Alissa could hear.

"Don't turn around, my lovely slut..." The words caught Alissa by surprise and she jumped both from a pang of excitement and shock, but the hands holding her and the piercing words had the effect of shooting electricity to her pussy. The mere mention of being called a slut had always been a trigger for Alissa and only Jay knew this, but Alissa was already spinning at the fact that the voice addressing her was a woman.

"If you squirm or move, you will only draw attention to yourself and be embarrassed. Stay still and calm and this will be over quickly. I'll bet your pussy is already wet, slut...you probably stared in the mirror tonight and took pleasure in dressing all slutty. Don't worry, Alissa, your secret is safe with us." The sultry voice had mesmerized Alissa who was frozen and already committed to doing whatever she asked. Alissa found the deepest arousal, relief and desire when she surrendered, and even she was surprised how quickly her mind had decided to let this anonymous woman tell her what to do.

As the voice was talking to her, she felt the back of her dress being lifted up. If the woman hadn't been standing behind her, the entire bar would have seen her red thong riding up her ass. Alissa's body took over and almost instinctively leaned deeper into the bar, allowing her waist to bend slightly over the bar, the bob in her hair rolling forward toward her forehead as she slightly lowered her head to look down at the bar. A slight breeze on her ass sent even more arousal shooting through her now soaked pussy and this woman could have done whatever she wanted. Alissa had a passing thought wondering if the woman knew that she could have her way.

"You are going to feel something warm and oily...don't make a noise, but just spread your legs and let it happen. Hold your breath and know it will be over quickly, the sultry voice half described half commanded. Without even thinking, Alissa's legs spread slightly apart just as a hand lowered her thong. She felt the palm of a hand on the small of her back and an oily tip of what felt like a cock start to slide down the top of her ass. When the tip got to her asshole, it gently but firmly entered her ass. Before she could even finish her gasp, the introductory butt plug had been pressed four inches into her virgin ass, locking in at the base. Alissa's thong was pulled back up to help secure the plug and her dress was lowered.

"Leave that where it is or you will not enjoy

Alissa realized that she was practically standing on her tip toes, her head bent down, her hair falling over her face as she struggled to contain the moans she wanted to utter at the feeling of fullness and pleasure filling her ass.

"Are you ok?" the bartender broke her trance as she asked, noticing the flush that had suddenly filled Alissa's cheeks. "I guess the drink was strong enough, wasn't it?!" she chuckled, seeing Alissa struggle to find her seat. Sitting back down on the bar stool, more sensations of pleasure shot through Alissa's ass, the butt plug having its desired effect of creating arousal. Alissa felt her pussy getting even wetter, and knew she was in trouble and they hadn't even finished their first drink.

Jay returned from the rest room, having watched the butt plug being inserted before coming back to the bar. Things were going exactly according to plan. For the past three weeks he had been scouring a number of personal ads looking for just the right accomplice to help him make tonight a special evening for he and Alissa. Silah had been the perfect find. A recent college grad who had expressed an interest in helping with a threesome, Jay had spent time getting to know her and ultimately inviting her to help with his plans for Alissa.

Everything had gone exactly as he had planned. When he got back to the bar, he noticed Alissa's eyes glazed over with the submissive desire he knew very well. As she looked up at him, Alissa knew she was going to be his slut tonight much quicker than she had thought. While a part of her became afraid at how this evening would unfold around a number of her friends and coworkers, her body was quickly being overwhelmed with very familiar thoughts of raw desire and surrender.

A low buzz rippled through her ass, awakening her from her momentary daydreaming, and a audible gasp escaped from her mouth as the bartender brought her second drink. The bartender smiled what looked like a knowing smile as Alissa grabbed the edge of the bar with both hands. In a booth not far away, Silah smiled, the remote controlled but plug coming to live and shooting warm, glowing pulses through Alissa's body. Her thong was now soaked and she instinctively spread her legs more open on the bar stool, her body taking over and wantonly moving to let the toy take over control of her body.

"Everything ok?" Jay asked, reaching one hand around her back, moving up against her on the side and allowing his other hand to slide into the top of Alissa's dress moving right to her already hard nipple.

Alissa couldn't speak, but just looked up with her mouth still agape and her pussy on the verge of climaxing.

If she only knew that the night was just beginning.