Alistaire Ch. 05: Carla and Beth

Story Info
Our hero's friends find out they are both doing him.
10.5k words
4.79
51.8k
35

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/17/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,517 Followers

One of my favorite sub-genres on Literotica is what I call the "Shy Nerd Harem", in which a young virgin utterly improbably discovers his inner sex-beast prowess, and that prowess is in turn discovered by a series and/or group of his fellow students. This is my first shot at the trope.

Please remember (as is the case with all my stories), if you are looking for 'Realism', just move on. As always, I aim for 'Ridiculously Plausible'. All sexually active characters are eighteen, or older, at the time of the action.

The stories are spread out over various categories, so following me or simply checking out my works page is the best way to ensure you find them all. Fair warning, if you try to start this tale in the middle, I make no serious effort to explain prior events. You would likely prefer starting at the beginning. Please enjoy.

—————

THE ONE WITH CARLA AND BETH

—————

"If you are not going to make a run at Jenn Potter, how about Poppy Fields?" Bridget asked me as she caught up to Ben and me. She had gotten hung up in the dining hall after lunch, but we were all heading toward the library for D&D. We usually always played in Adam's room, since he had one of the cool, weird ones with the big bay windows that had room for all of us to spread out. But Adam's roommate Lester had some serious homework and had banned us that afternoon. No one cares about spring term senior grades... except Lester's mom. And Calculus was kicking Lester's ass.

"What is it with all of you?" I grumbled exasperatedly, including not only Ben and Bridget, but my other male and female friends at school.

"You are our friend," Bridget shrugged.

"And you have clearly learned the Secrets of the Girliverse," intoned Ben sonorously. "It is time to use them."

Bridget snorted.

"Seriously," Ben went on. "We are all wondering what will happen in the general populace's minds if you were to actually have a date here, much less if you keep up that 'slugging percentage' of four thousand. Hell, I'm wondering what it would do to my perceptions, if you managed to get laid here at school."

"Oh, so I am a sociological experiment for you?" I snarked.

"Well, you are also my friend. And everybody wants to see their friends get laid," added Ben, nobly.

"Listen Ben, the perceptions of Alistaire are already changing here," Bridget observed thoughtfully. "You've seen it, haven't you, Alistaire?" she asked me.

"What do you mean?" I temporized. I had, in fact, seen changes in the way people interacted with me, but I was curious to hear Bridget's thoughts.

"Yeah," Ben agreed. "Tell us what you mean."

"He is a subject of conversation now," Bridget said to Ben. "Not like the Talk of the Town or anything, but suddenly, Alistaire gets mentioned in idle conversation, just like other good-looking guys. And you even get asked about occasionally," she added, turning to me. "Not like, active interest, but in the same way I get asked about Beth, or Carla, or... I dunno, Freida. Never happened before."

"Well," Ben said immediately, but very slowly. "I guess I do see one huge change... Bridget suddenly thinks you are good-looking, Al." And then he danced out of Bridget's reach as she swatted at him. That was good, because it kept either of them from catching my blush. I had heard that, too.

When Bridget and Ben calmed down, they returned to the subject of me. "But why have things changed here if no one knows anything?" Ben insisted. "Here at school, only the six of us have a clue that anything happened at all with Al."

"Maybe it is the way you guys' perceptions of me have changed, and other people are picking up that vibe," I contributed. This whole conversation was irritating, and uncomfortable on a host of fronts, but it was also interesting. I can't resist an interesting discussion. Also, I knew I still had so damned much to learn, and anything that might increase my sexual opportunities, now that I had sexual opportunities, was a big priority.

"No, it's you," Bridget said. "I don't think you have any idea how differently you are acting suddenly."

"Al is still Al," scoffed Ben.

"He is to us," Bridget replied. "No, even to us, Al is now Alistaire."

"I am not buying into your crazy name change schtick," Ben chuckled firmly. "He's Al." God Bless You, Ben.

"Carla's little joke is spreading, you know," Bridget said with an evil grin. "It's not just us. Other girls have started using the name, too. Hell, even Ms. Green called him Alistaire in the hall yesterday," she laughed.

"Oooh!" Ben said, wide eyed. He elbowed me. "Maybe you should just hit that!" he chuckled, referring to the 24 year-old rookie teacher who was, honestly, a walking wet-dream.

I just shook my head, but didn't smack him or anything. I'll admit, I didn't hit Ben because I was too busy visualizing Ms. Green tits. There was the after graduation party... The faculty all came to that. It was also explicitly designed to be the first time we all interacted together as adults, not students and teachers...

I'd be a fucking legend.

I realized that we had all stopped walking.

Ben and Bridget were looking at each other.

"My God," Ben said to Bridget. "I think he is trying to work out in his head how to actually nail Ms. Green!"

"Christ," muttered Bridget. "See what I mean?"

*

The next Saturday was gorgeous. New England springs, when they aren't snowing out of nowhere, can be beautiful, and this was a perfect example, with high, blue skies, the faintest zephyr of breeze, and a few degrees warmer than usual. The Track meet was over early, since the other school didn't have enough guys to field a complete JV, which meant that each event that didn't have a JV race took only two-thirds the time to run. That, in turn meant that I was in the lovely but uncomfortable position of walking slowly back to the main campus with Beth and Carla. Bridget has actually left the meet early. That was usually a cardinal sin, especially for distance runners. We needed the most cheering because our races were so long, and we were expected to repay that much-appreciated attention with our own cheers for everybody else, all the way to the bitter end of the meet. But Bridget was baby-sitting for the Sarniokis. That was cool for Bridget. The Sarnioki munchkins were among the least annoying of the faculty brats.

But that left me wandering along with two good buddies, both of whom I was having sex with, unbeknownst to anyone, including each other. To be honest, the real reason that I had not made a pass at either, or both, of Jenn Potter or Poppy Fields was that I didn't feel like I had the time.

I had class. I had Track. I had D&D. I still had a little homework. I even had two clubs. Those clubs had done their job as extracurriculars, helping me get into USC, but now they still consumed a couple of valuable hours a week while I and the other seniors involved handed over the reins for next year to the hapless morons, I mean the group of Juniors, who would be running those clubs the next year.

And I had two friends who each seemed to suddenly think of me as a piece of recreational equipment whenever the opportunity arose. And I had to keep that last bit secret, lest that it get weird. (For everyone else. It was already weird for me!)

I had no time to work on kissing Poppy's pretty mouth, or burying my face in Jenn's impressive rack. I have be honest, of course. I certainly was thinking about both of them. And I was making it a practice to pay special attention to each of them whenever we passed in the halls.

And the worst of my situation was, when Beth and Carla were not individually alone with me, and sometimes even when they were, their behavior would revert to our old way of just hanging out as friends. Unless we were alone, they treated me like nothing was going on, just like Ben and Bridget did. Like now.

"So everyone is agreed that you need to work on either Jenn or Poppy," said Carla, the girl with whom I had traded some awesome oral a few days ago during a mutual free period.

"Yeah. Just pick whether you are more interested in the Jenn's tits, or Poppy's more balanced package," agreed Beth, the girl I already had plans to fuck later that evening. "Time for you to go for it, Alistaire."

I swear, Beth, Carla, and even Bridget—especially Bridget, were more raunchy and explicit in the way they teased me about my sudden non-virginity than were my dudes. I honestly didn't mind it, to my surprise, but it was still very strange. Sex, as a subject of conversation, had never, ever, existed between me and the girls before this spring. And now this shit overlaid every single, god-damned conversation.

"Why the fuck do you morons all insist that either of them, much less both, are some kind of sure things?" I grumbled. "They are both cool, attractive people. I'm just a gangly guy who has gotten lucky lately."

It is impossible to exchange subtle glances with two girls walking on either side of you, without them noticing you are doing it with the other, so I just looked straight ahead, avoiding eye contact with each.

"Trust me, either one is primed," Beth said.

"I talk to both all the time," Carla added. "Trust me. The subject of you has come up."

"What?" I yelped. "I thought you were not going to burden me with 'Yelp reviews'?"

"Oh calm down, Nancy," laughed Carla. "It is always just in passing. It's not like we went to them and asked if they were interested in hopping on board the Alistaire Experience, with his allegedly enormous cock...

Even I laughed at that. Beth did to.

Then Beth added, as her chortling subsided, "Nothing alleged about..."

My laughter died two words into that utterance. So did Carla's.

Beth only realized what she was doing after we did, then shut up like someone snapped off the power.

I got used to conversations and walks coming to simultaneous stops during that spring.

"'Nothing alleged about it'?" Carla asked with almost predatory sweetness. "Do you have something to tell me, Beth?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"What do you mean? Uh... I mean, no. Why?" Beth almost stuttered. I didn't dare say anything myself, but come on, Beth, you can cover better than this...

"It sure sounds like you have some undisclosed knowledge of Alistaire's anatomy," Carla said sternly.

"I... I was just was saying that... I believe him about his, you know. Don't you believe him?" She was avoiding both our gaze, looking off toward school almost desperately. We had resumed walking, but it would be a while before we got back to the safety of other people. Beth was at Carla's mercy for a few minutes. We were both at Carla's mercy. God damn it, Beth!

Beth's discomfort and averted gaze gave me a moment to dare to look Carla in the eyes. What I saw there was a... twinkle? Oh, thank God. She wasn't mad. I wasn't a cheater. Carla was... teasing me and, especially teasing Beth!

If my heart rate ever slowed back down, I might enjoy this.

"It's not about believing, girl," Carla said sternly. "You didn't say you believed him. You somehow know." Beth just squirmed. "If you've seen his cock, what did you do with it?"

"I..."

"Carla," I began, but she cut me off.

"Oh, you will get your turn, Alistaire. But let's just let this be a girl thing for a minute."

This was getting a little mean.

"Beth," Carla's voice was almost sing-songingly teasing now. "Have you fucked Alistaire?"

Beth finally snapped. I would have expected her to before then. "What makes it your business if I have? People don't have to tell everyone what... who..." she spluttered, almost instantly running out of steam.

"You did! You did! You did!" Carla almost squealed, her prosecutorial tone fading to almost open glee from first to third repetition. "Ha!"

"You, um, wait... you sound like you are okay with it," Beth said uncertainly.

"Okay? I'm ecstatic," Carla replied. My other, still secret, lover was laying it on a bit thick, I worried. If Beth found out sometime later about me and Carla...

"Really? Um..."

"I'm okay you are doing it," Carla grinned. "But mostly I'm ecstatic that you know that I now know."

"Huh?" Beth said intelligently. It was nice that someone besides me was confused.

We were just passing through a narrow dogleg in the path, where it zigzagged between the massive brick edifice of the steam plant for the radiators all over school and an equipment shed. "Because now," Carla said sweetly, "I can finally do this in front of someone, anyone, instead of only in secret, and you at least don't get to freak out." With that, she turned to me, wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kissed me. She pulled me hard against her body, lifted one of those incredible, long legs and wrapped it around the backs of my thighs, and crammed her tongue quite noisily into my mouth. I automatically found myself returning the embrace and the kiss, though my mind was whirling out of control.

At least Carla didn't insist on going for long. She lowered her leg and we broke apart. I was looking very sheepish, and even Carla looked a little apologetic at how over the top the kiss had been. I was also unsteady on my feet, partly because I was in momentary oxygen deprivation, and at the same time, all my blood was rushing down between my legs.

Beth was standing there, arms crossed. Her expression warred between her own, still sheepish, embarrassment, and total surprise. Then she grinned.

"Damn, player," she said to me. "I'll bet you are gonna end up nailing both Poppy and Jenn."

"I am not a player," I snapped automatically.

"This," said Beth, waving her finger to encircle the three of us, "is the definition of being a player, dude. But yeah, I am glad this is out in the open."

"Hey! It is not out in the open. It is only out between us," I objected instantly. "If anybody else hears about this, then everybody will," I said, meaning Bridget.

"True," agreed Carla. "It would still get super complicated," she added, meaning Bridget.

"Yeah," sighed Beth... meaning Bridget.

We started walking again, slowly.

"This needs..." Carla began. "I think I don't feel like doing prep for the AP Calculus test alone tonight," she went on suddenly. "Wanna work on it together, Beth? Maybe we hang in Alistair's room and study with him?" The AP exams were not for a few weeks, and the three of us all knew that we would each ace the Calculus test. No one really was studying much for it yet, even guys who were riding the struggle bus. And of course, no one studied for anything on a Saturday night (until AP week itself).

But many jokes had been going around about studying this particular Saturday night, because there was no movie. Actually, there was a movie, but the school had decided on a stupid documentary, instead of a feature film. A quiet, unannounced boycott of that piece of 'entertainment' had been organized, to express the desire that such an abomination not occur again. Refusing to go watch two hours about penguins was the cross we all felt we needed to bear... you know, for future generations.

"Excellent idea, Carla. How about 7:30?" suggested Beth. "In Alistair's dorm, Bridget won't just drop in at the wrong moment. We need to talk this out."

*

I actually had my Calc text out when they arrived. Beth just closed it and swept it away the moment they swung into my room after dinner. There would absolutely be no studying tonight. In that one small way, we were no different from anyone else.

I had spent a good half hour panicking when we first parted ways to clean up for dinner, then calmed down in the shower. I had confirmed in my mind that both of them were quite unreasonably, but most welcomely, fine with the mutual discoveries. My inner, self-justifying logic about the acceptability of keeping things secret between all of us had seemed to meet with agreement on the level of, 'Well, duh. What else were you going to do?'

No guy ever had two better, more understanding buddies. And I mean that even aside from the sex.

But I was tired of being the blushing butt of all the, admittedly admiring, sexual humor I'd been getting since the spring began. I was going to snark back hard with these two girls tonight. After all, I'd had my tongue buried in both their twats enough that I should be able to joke back as much as I wanted to, and without embarrassment. Or at least, that is what my Male Instinct was telling me.

"So, about the Jenn and Poppy situation," Beth began, without preamble.

"Really?" I asked. "You came over here to try to get me hooked up with them? Now?"

They looked at each other. "Uh, yeah," Carla said, almost sheepishly. "We, uh, we discussed that if you, um, were spreading the love around beyond the group, it might make things less weird, if our own... activities ever get found out."

"I've been trying independently to tease you into it for a while, for that very reason," added Beth.

"Me too, I guess," Carla agreed. "Still not sure why Bridget has so much fun trying to get you to bang someone..."

They were sitting on either side of me on my dorm bed, the only place to sit in the room besides the uncomfortable desk chair. But they each suddenly grabbed one of my bony-ass thighs in a vice grip.

"You haven't nailed Bridget, too, have you?" Beth almost hissed.

"You have, haven't you?" Carla gasped, for once not leaping to the right conclusion.

"I have not had sex with Bridget!" I almost shouted, then winced, because the dorm walls might be brick, but they are still not renowned for their sound-proofing.

"Damn," Carla complained. "That would simplify shit immensely if you had."

"Simplify shit?" I growled. Time to be just little teasing in return, dammit. "Listen, you two. A big reason that I haven't given in and chased either Jenn or Poppy is that, between school, and track, and... and fucking two other, gorgeous girls, I don't have the time!"

They both collapsed in laughter. I just grinned. It felt good to give little back.

"Oh, Alistaire," cooed Beth with sweet sarcasm. "Do we wear you out?"

I looked at her, as Carla laughed at me. "Not really," I replied sanguinely. "I've got plenty left in the tank, just no time to use it all."

They both wanted to shove and/or push me. And they both tried. But for once, I was ahead of things and was ready. As they grabbed me, I wrapped an arm around each and tried to immobilize them both. We flopped backward onto the mattress, both girls squealing a little. I hadn't planned that, but I was more than happy with the result.

I grinned as they both struggled... not particularly hard, of course, or they could have easily escaped. I had an evil thought, one that would definitely even the embarrassment ledger quite a bit. The fact that the thought was Male Instinct Approved™ was a bonus.

"You know, there is a solution," I drawled. "The three of us could... consolidate our activities. That would free me up some time to go bang Jenn or Poppy."

I instantly lost my grip on both, as they both sat upright at the same time. They looked down at me, still lying on my back, each with matching smiles of outrage. I had to cover myself with my arms to protect myself for the rain of less-than-full strength blows they rained down on me.

When I sat up, Carla looked at Beth and laughed. "I think he is actually an alien pod-creature. I mean, we try to tease him about those girls, and he just straight up pivots to a threesome with us!"

"Alistair," Beth said to me sweetly. "As far as I am concerned, you are a well-hung mega-stud that I am lucky to be fucking... but that ain't gonna happen, you goof." Carla just chuckled in agreement.

"Okay," I said, finding that I was warming to the idea of this, in fact, happening, whatever their initial reactions. "So, no three-way action. But you two could take turns at the same time!" I blinked at them with innocent earnestness. "You guys have no idea what a seriously crazy turn-on being watched is, and, well, so is watching someone else."

Publius68
Publius68
2,517 Followers