All Aboard

Story Info
Husband gives wife a surprise train ride to O-Town.
10.3k words
4.66
14k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the last restraint in place, you begin to test them, pulling and twisting your arms and wrists. When your husband first suggested that tonight's "activities" be performed on the bar top island in the kitchen you were honestly a bit skeptical. Now as you lay lengthwise across the counter, arms stretched almost fully above you secured by soft leather cuffs at your wrists, the idea certainly has merit. The cuffs have a cord tied to them that presumably is anchored to the towel rack halfway down the counter, making sure your arms have limited mobility. Your hips are positioned perfectly at the opposite end as your legs dangle comfortably off the edge. If you straighten your arms completely you could slide down till your waist was hanging over the edge, though your feet still wouldn't be able to touch the floor.

Your husband stands over you smiling as he adds one final touch, a sleep mask is slipped over your eyes, blackening your vision. Your skin tingles and the hairs raise along your arms at the heightened sensitivity of losing the sense of sight. Electricity shoots through your body as you feel his fingers begin to trail delicate patterns along your stomach and ribs. You jump and gasp as his lips suddenly wrap around one of your nipples as his fingers begin trailing up and down along your thighs. Just as his fingers reach your upper thigh you hear a knock at the door, silently cursing whoever decided to show up at this hour. You begin to tell your husband to unlatch the cuffs until you realize he has already left the room. To your dismay you hear him talking to someone, and then even more so when you hear booted feet enter your home. He let them in?! You frantically begin to shimmy your hips back up onto the counter giving your arms enough slack to reach your eye mask, just as you are about to get it you hear your husband.

"Whoops, looks like tonight's snack is trying to get away."

You suddenly feel four hands on you, two on each leg pulling you gently down to stretch you back out on display. Each set of hands holds you gently but firmly enough you can't force your legs shut. As you open your mouth to complain? Yell? Shout? Moan? you yourself don't know exactly, a hand closes around your throat, and you feel his hot breath graze your ear as your husband whispers.

"Close that pretty little mouth of yours right now or I'll be forced to find something to put in it. Or worse, I can call off your little surprise? Now nod if you understand and consent."

As you try to regain your senses after the sudden shudder of pleasure that just coursed through your body you begin to hear voices. One, Two, that one's your husband, Three, Four... Five? No, it's too difficult to differentiate, they are all talking to each other and over each other to accurately count. There are at least five men, including your husband, standing in your kitchen but it could easily be half a dozen or even more? Your heart feels as if it is going to beat right out of your chest, you can feel your pussy lips pulsing and you can't deny the liquid dripping between your thighs, knowing full well with your legs spread as they are everyone in the kitchen can see your arousal as well. Did my husband set up a train on me, is this actually happening? Do I want this to happen to me? As you search your feelings about the possibilities of this evening a small tremor course through you. Oh my God I do want this to happen to me! You nod your head slightly and he removes his hand and whispers.

"Then why don't you just lie there, enjoy and be the good little cock sleeve I know you want to be."

A shudder runs through your entire body as hands quickly descend upon you. The hands already holding your legs loosen their grip and begin to caress the skin of your inner thighs, other hands begin lightly gliding over your calves and feet. Fingers tickle your ribs and arms as others message your breasts, working their way to your stiff nipples to give them a pinch and tug, causing you to moan. Your brain is in sensory overload, with the heightened sensitivity created by the blindfold, coupled with the knowledge that there were now multiple men looking at and touching your body. You can't focus long enough on any one set of hands causing pleasure before jumping to another.

Fingers finally begin to brush your pussy lips, only to suddenly pull away, and you can hear them discuss the amount of liquid already dripping from between your thighs. You are excited yet embarrassed at the same time almost closing your legs before you hear the sound of someone sucking your juices off of their fingers. Other fingers are quickly dipped, rubbed and dragged between your folds followed by the sounds of sucking and words of appreciation and praise. You feel the hands of the men holding each leg slide up and spread your pussy wide open from either side as another hand descends from somewhere near your stomach and begins to rub at your exposed clit causing you to buck your hips straight up into a waiting mouth. You gasp loudly as the mouth clamps down on your pussy sucking at your entrance as the hands continue hold your thighs and lips open.

The sensations become overwhelming as two mouths descend on your nipples sucking and biting. When the tongue plunges into your pussy your hips buck and your pussy tries to grip and pull it deeper. The mouths on your nipples bite down and pull slightly as the hand on your clit applies a little more pressure. The tongue plunging in and out of you pulls back and is replaced by his fingers. His fingers curl and scrape the walls of your pussy as the hand rubbing your clit retreats and is replaced by a mouth sucking and flicking at your clit. Your hips begin to buck wildly by the onslaught of mouths and fingers, and you let out a groan as your body is wracked with a powerful orgasm spraying the fingers.

The fingers in your pussy retreat and are quickly replaced by a mouth once more. At the same time, the mouth on your clit steps away while a hand quickly comes in to add pressure and begins rubbing frantically before you have fully come down from your orgasm, sending you straight back into another. Your hips rise off the counter once more as you scream out, feeling the liquid spraying out of your pussy. You have been known to squirt every now and then but nothing this powerful before, the situation along with the sensory play must have driven it. All the hands and mouths retreat allowing you to catch your breath as you pick up chuckles and bits of conversation. Your husband is showing everyone where towels and waters are, one voice asks about beer, but your husband quickly shoots down any alcoholic beverages stating he wants everyone in a clear state of mind. As the conversation dies down you hear footsteps getting closer to you and you tilt your head in that direction, sensing your husband nearby.

"You were such a good girl, not that you need another reward but it's going to be a long night, so we need to keep you hydrated."

With that a straw is brought to your lips and you take two strong pulls before pulling back and smiling. Your husband retreats back into the crowd, the strong smell of your pussy juices confirms that your husband was the one between your legs a moment ago bringing a small smile to your face. The smile only lasts a short while as hands return to your body once more caressing and brushing thighs, breasts, stomach and pussy lips; your husband must have said something because thankfully nobody touched your sensitive clit. You feel someone step up between your thighs and your body tenses for a second knowing that this is about to happen before relaxing with a smile.

Hands firmly grab your ankles and hold your legs apart as the body slides up to you, you feel the head of his cock brushing along your lips before pushing past your folds. You moan loudly, finally being filled with something other than tongues and fingers. His cock feels to be of about average size, six maybe six and a half inches with good girth, stretching your walls and hitting all the right places. Hands and mouths once again descend onto your breast, pinching and biting as his slow strokes begin to pick up speed causing your pussy to squeeze and contract, as it builds to an orgasm of its own. Spread as you are he easily bottoms out hitting deep with each thrust causing you to moan loudly. Someone moves toward your head and places their hands on your shoulders, so you don't slide too far up the counter. He soon matches the man's thrusts, almost feeling as if he is pushing you down into each one causing you to orgasm.

Your mouth tries to form words but only squeaks and moans escape as you feel your pussy contract around his cock trying to milk him as you coat his dick with your own juices. His pace begins to grow frantic as he drives into you again and again. Your body continues to convulse in your post orgasm just to be driven right back to the edge before he quickly pulls out, leaving you groaning in loss, not just of his cock but of another impending orgasm. You feel his cum splash across your lower stomach and onto your pussy lips and your groan of loss turns into a soft croon at the warmth and knowledge that everyone is watching your pussy get painted.

No sooner then had he backed away you feel another body slide up and push into your pussy causing your breath to catch at the sudden invasion. Where the previous cock started with slower strokes that had built into a furious pounding, this cock, which felt to be about the same size just not as girthy as the previous one, immediately went to slamming into your freshly used pussy. There was no gentleness to this fucking, there was only need as his cock pounded in deep with each thrust. Your lost orgasm quickly regained momentum and just as you reached your crest you felt his cock expand within your gripping walls and he begins to cum deep inside of you. You feel the first splash causing you to cascade into your own orgasm, cumming hard. You feel a mixture of liquid being sprayed out as he continues to blast two more jets of cum inside of you. He grunts a few times, flexing his cock inside as your pussy walls continue to squeeze and milk every drop from his balls until he slowly pulls out.

As you regain your breath you once again hear hushed talking. Suddenly the hands holding your ankles and calves begin to move, lifting your legs high and wide creating a V while your third cock steps up and runs his length up and down your cum soaked slit. He feels longer than the previous two, if not still as girthy as the first, as he begins to slide inside. The mushroom cap of his cock pops past your lips and you feel his full length slide in. You moan appreciatively as a full seven to seven and a half inches fills you as he holds his cock still as he has bottoms out. You feel his balls resting on your displayed ass cheeks as he flexes his hard cock inside of you. Slowly he begins to pull out till about half his length has retreated before slamming back into you. His thrusts are slower than the last, but his hips drive his cock in deep and hard with each thrust, pushing you into the counter.

The mouths on your nipples retreat and begin to pinch and pull on them instead as the man continues to rhythmically pound his cock into you over and over. It's a slow build, which is normally not your style, but the force of each thrust is enough to drive you closer and closer. Just as you reach your climax both hands give your nipples a slight twist sending shivers through your body sending you over the edge and you cum hard enough that you push his dick almost completely out of your pussy. He holds his dick just past the entrance till your muscles have begun to relax and then continues with a more fevered pace, slamming his cock in hard and fast. His balls begin slapping against your ass with a loud smack as your pussy makes obscene squelching sounds. His cock froths the existing cum inside of you with his fevered strokes before he yells and buries himself deep grabbing your ass and pumping out streams of cum. You cum along with him as jet after jet unleashes inside you, four five six streams as you feel it overflowing your pussy and oozing down your ass.

He shudders and withdraws but no sooner has he left than a warm mouth is placed over your pussy, licking and sucking, you can feel the cum literally being sucked out of your as your body is wracked with small tremors of pleasure. The mouth continues to probe, lick, suck and clean both the inside and outside of your pussy. Every now and then his tongue will flick your clit causing you to jerk and jump away but you can't close your legs as they are still firmly being held in the air spread wide. The tongue continues its onslaught of probing, sliding down and cleaning everything that has dripped down your crack and gliding his tongue along your puckered ass causing you to moan once more. After what seems like ages the tongue finally retreats apparently deeming you clean enough and the hands holding your ankles let go allowing you to lower your legs.

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, as you begin to lower your legs they are stopped by the shoulders of another man. With your legs resting on his shoulders his hands grip your hips and he rubs his shaft along your slit, Jesus Christ he is huge! You have some larger toys but have never seen anything, let alone done anything in real life with something this big. He begins to slide the tip of his dick into you as you brace for any discomfort, when it doesn't come you realize that, yes you are wet and you are definitely turned on, but there should be some resistance to something this size. You then realize that no cock has been placed in your hands or even attempted at your mouth, there has been no friction or resistance to any of the dicks. This has lasted much longer than any sex session you've had with your husband, and you come to the conclusion that he must have provided all the members with lube so as to help keep things flowing as they say.

Your mind is brought back to the present as you feel the man slide further into you grunting before pulling back and trying again. Even with the lube he is having problems fitting all the way in and you are being stretched so wonderfully. His cock not only had a considerable length but has a wonderful girth to it as well, rubbing every crevice and wall. He drives his cock forward causing you to yelp and moan at the same time as his cock presses into your cervix. He holds it there allowing your body to relax and then continues to push even more in until his balls are resting against you, your pussy suckling at the base of his cock while it flexes and twitches inside you. Once your muscles have relaxed, he begins to slide out causing small tremors to ripple through your body before driving in once more sending you tumbling over into a full-blown orgasm.

As soon as your body starts to twitch, he begins to slide in more aggressively sending you right back into another. Your body feels as if it's in an infinite cycle of orgasms, as soon as one is subsiding his cock slams into you causing you to continue, you can't even focus enough to tell if there are other hands or mouths on you anymore as your pussy is brutally assaulted over and over as this monster cock pounds you. The hands on your hips tighten and pull you back into each thrust drawing moans and screams from your mouth. You can feel and hear the wet slapping caused by your continued orgasms every time he thrusts in, until finally you feel his cock begin to expand even more and you brace yourself for his eruption. Suddenly he pulls free of you in one movement causing a void of emptiness and a sudden loss of another orgasm. You hear him roar a wordless cry and feel a jet of cum splash from your naval all the way to your tits, a second jet splashes across your stomach followed by a third landing at your bellybutton, with a final grunt a last rope lands on your pussy as he rubs the length of his softening cock along your slit.

As the man retreats from between your legs, others grab your ankles and help you slide further up onto the table where they lay your shaking legs. Your body quivers as small shocks course through your body in the post orgasmic bliss. You hear voices joking and laughing about how he ruined her for everyone. You feel the comforting presence of your husband near you right before he places his hand on your hair. He brings a cool cloth to your forehead and kisses your cheek.

"How are you holding up love? You sure look like your enjoying yourself."

You smile weakly at him and joke about how this is nothing. You then lick your lips and ask a question that has been plaguing you since this began. How many?

"How many... orgasms?" He asks chuckling. "I've lost count." "How many participants? Hmmm....the world may never know."

You hear the smile in his voice and chuckle at his stupid joke as you feel him back away. Not knowing was exciting in its own right, was every cock a new one? Were members double dipping? You still haven't been able to tell, once the sex starts your brain shuts down and even though you have every intention of seeing if you recognize anything as soon as a cock slides in you go to mush. As you have this conversation in your head you notice the hands have returned and are back to their gentle caressing and tickling instead of their pawing and pinching. Your body is moved onto your side with your knees tucked up and pulled back down to just the edge of the counter as a new cock is rubbed and brushed against your folds. As it slowly slides effortlessly into you, you moan and smile.

You know this cock very well. Just as you think that a hand reaches up and grasps your throat causing you to gasp in excitement as the cock slides all the way in. You have always loved this position, as with your husbands upward curved cock, while laying on your side it gives an entirely different sensation when he thrusts inside you. With a firm grip on your throat, he begins to slide in and out of you picking up the power of his thrusts and speed of his momentum with each movement. A hand descends on your exposed ass with a loud crack and a sharp sting causing you to moan loudly. His pace has now become what can only be described as pounding. You moan and gasp as the hand tightens and his pumping increases, he pulls almost all the way out with every withdrawal and slams deep with every thrust. You know he isn't going to last long, watching you get railed by all these other men, watching you cum on so many cocks and be a dirty little slut, just as this last thought crosses through your mind you both climax. His cock is pulsing and twitching deep inside of you as you feel his cum paint the walls of your pussy, your muscles tighten around him as his hand tightens around your throat temporarily cutting off oxygen as you are wracked with another orgasm. His hand is removed from your throat and strokes your cheek briefly as he gives his cock a couple more thrusts before pulling out, you feel the cum dripping out of your pussy as you sigh once again from the feeling of emptiness.

You are rolled onto your back once more and hands grip each leg pulling them up, up and back. Somewhere in your mind you giggle to yourself, not knowing if you could lift your legs this high without help. Your muscles don't strain but then again, not sure you can feel really any of your muscles anymore anyway. A mouth licks from your exposed ass up to your clit making you jump slightly when they pause and suckle on your hard knub. You smile thinking, at least you can still feel that. Your giggling turns to a gasp as a cock slides easily into your pussy in one smooth stroke. You can't say it's the biggest you've had this evening or even the thickest but what it lacks in size it makes up in enthusiasm. His hands reach down and cup your ass as he continues to drive into you pounding hard and fast, but before you can even feel a buildup he pulls out and sprays your pussy with cum. Well, that is okay, they can't all be winners you chuckle to yourself.