All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok folks, let's head to the BX!"

"Will it be as big as Nagra Falls?" asked Madeline who loved the toy department at the little BX on Niagara Falls ANG (Air National Guard base).

"No, probably not," said Paul as he led his family up a flight of steps, across the skywalk to the main building and into the AAFES (Army/Air Force Exchange Service) Base Exchange.

"This is a real BX?" asked Andi in shock.

"Well, yeah. It will be small, but it will be tax free, and we'll be able to use our Star Card." The star card is the credit card system in the military. It can only be used at the Air Force and Army's Base Exchange and the Navy and Marine Corps's NEX.

When they got to the BX, they found it was quite small, but Paul expected much smaller. It was about half the size of the BX at Niagara Falls ANG, and it was without a toy and electronics portion. They bought things like sunscreen and swimsuits because those things are few and far between in Buffalo during the winter. Andi found Paul a nice-looking golf hat emblazoned with "Shades of Green." It would shade his head and it was the first hat she ever saw him wear without the Buffalo Bill's logo. Then they found the ultimate prize - a TwinHauler, a large foldable wagon with soft sides and had a soft roof to protect little heads from the Florida sun. It was big enough to hold both twins plus blankets, towels, and an assortment of beach toys and it had wide inflatable tires that would work great on the beach.

Near their room was a Tiki hut themed restaurant that the twins loved, but Paul and Andi thought was overpriced, so they also got a frozen pizza and drinks at the BX. The family headed back to their hotel room to heat up the pizza and rest up for the big day tomorrow. However, when walking back to their room, the twins saw the swimming area named the Mill Pool. The Mill Pool had numerous attractions for the small swimmers, including a big three-story tall water slide, which attracted Sandy, and a small eight-foot-tall water slide and splash park which attracted Madeline.

"Can we? Can we? Can we?" begged the twins. "Pleeeeeeeeze?"

Andi attempted to reason with them. "We should be resting up to go see Ella and Anna tomorrow."

"Can we please? Can we please? Can we please?" The twins clasped their hands as if in prayer.

Paul finally sighed, "Ok, but two hours, no more. AFTER you eat."

"We promise!"

The twins dashed off up the hallway to where they thought the room was to get changed. Andi drew close to the new dad and said, "You have no idea of the can of worms that you just opened."

The frozen pizza was a good idea because the only restaurant the twins eat properly at is Giardini's, but they will eat almost any pizza put before them. There was no chance they would forget about the swimming pool either, because they changed into their swimsuits as they ate. They were still gnawing on pizza crusts as they headed off to the pool.

Andi's words were prophetic. At the pool it was non-stop action; the twins were everywhere doing everything. Where just hours ago Paul was able to tell the twins apart by their actions and reactions, in the pool they became identical, identical twins. Every squeal, every splash, and every shout of "Watch me!" was identical. Regardless of the context, every time a face got wet, the owner of the wet face ran to Andi or Paul for a wipe down with a dry towel. Andi and Paul lay side by side in a double lounge. Both had changed to swimsuits also, and eventually the twins asked for help. They wanted to try the kiddie water slide, but the pool guard said that they needed a "spotter."

"This was your idea, daddy," said Andi.

"What is it going to be like this summer at the cabin? Duty calls," sighed Paul. He got up and peeled off his t-shirt. When he pulled his shirt over his head and turned to drop it on the lounge, Andi gasped loudly. "What?" he asked.

"Your shoulder! Oh, my God! What happened to you? Did you hit yourself?" Paul contorted his neck, but he couldn't see what she was talking about. Finally, Andi used her phone and took a picture and showed it to him. "This!" she said.

"Oh, that." He grinned and pulled Andi close in a hug. "T'was the evening of Christmas, and all through the house, the only one stirring was my favorite mouse." He gave her a kiss, then reminded her of making love under the Christmas tree in a house full of people less than 48 hours ago and how she chomped down on his shoulder to keep from shrieking when she came.

"Did I do that? Oh, God! I'm so sorry!"

"I really should get a purple heart for this wound."

"I'll give you a purple eye if you tell anyone where you got thi..." but her threat was cut short by a sudden kiss. Then Paul was off to the splash area to help his daughters.

<><><><><>

Three hours later, the Jarecki family retired to their room. They probably would have stayed longer, but the Mill Pond pool closed. In their suite, the living room featured a futon and a smaller couch that expanded to a single bed. The twins watched a kid show on TV, while Paul and Andi sat at the dining table with their laptops and went over web sites that listed different visitors' opinions at Walt Disney World and suggested the most effective way to get the most out of their visit to the park. By the time they had their "battle plan" complete, the twins were fast asleep.

They quietly scooped the tykes up, unfolded the couch and slid them under the blankets, making sure that Madeline was on Sandy's left. Then they quietly turned the TV off. Paul pulled a couple of candles out of the suitcase and lit them, and the two small flames filled their bedroom with a warm glow. Paul quietly stepped outside and filled the ice bucket at the machine, then popped the cork on a bottle of sparkling wine in the hall so the noise wouldn't wake the twins. Reentering the room, he poured two glasses of the sweet sparkling wine and handed one to Andi. Then they retired to the bedroom.

They sat on the edge of the bed and toasted their marriage. Then Andi kicked off her shoes and began wriggling out of her clothes. She handed her wine to Paul and finished undressing, her skin alive in the soft golden light of the candles, her nipples hard and aching to be sucked. Paul was ready to kneel down and worship at the altar of her body, but she pushed him back so that he was sitting in the office chair in the room. It was Andi who knelt and began to undress her husband. She pulled off his socks, then stood him up and pulled down his shorts and his trapped cock sprang free, hard and throbbing, aching to penetrate her. She had him step out of his pants and she tossed them aside, then took the wine from his hands and pulled his shirt off, and kissed the dark, evil looking bruise on his shoulder.

He started to reach for her. She felt his hands begin to travel up her narrow waist toward her breasts when she hissed, "Stand at attention, Colonel." His hands snapped to his sides, and he straightened up immediately, standing squarely at attention, his cock aiming straight at her, throbbing with desire. His tiny bride likes to play sexy games, and he was more than happy to play along. She wrapped a hand around his thick cock, the tips of her fingers unable to reach the tip of her thumb as they wrapped around his appendage. As she stroked him gently, she began to suck on his nipple. She sucked hard, her tongue sliding over the tip, driving him crazy.

Paul grunted from the erotic assault, and her teeth clamped down on his nipple, causing him to squeak from the shock. She held it between her teeth, showing him exactly how she likes to feel a man bite her nipple until he gasped, "Please stop." His cock had gone limp in her hand and his hands were curled into tight fists. She released his nipple and kissed it gently. Oddly, she knew that women handle pain much better than men. Do we enjoy it? Andi had to admit, when it comes to sex, she tends to like a sharp bite of pain to punctuate the sweetness of the sex. But men are visually stimulated. Maybe she can get to him in a different way...

She rolled the office chair to the side and sat down, making sure she was illuminated properly by the two candles. She then called "Colonel, left face!" Paul executed a fairly sharp left face, then she called "Parade rest," glad that her years in the high school band color guard taught her those commands. When he turned, he saw his wife sprawled in the office chair. She winked at him and gently wrapped her hands around one of her large breasts and tipped the nipple to her lips. Her breast wasn't large enough to let her suckle her own nipple, but it was close. She stuck her tongue out as far as she could, and it touched! She licked her own nipple!

Andi moaned and licked again and again. It felt so good; the thrills were radiating from her nipple and shooting throughout her body. She looked and his cock was hard, and it was drooling precum. She began to lick her other nipple. How far can she push him? She rose from her seat and stepped up to Paul. He was still at parade rest, his cock throbbing with need. She felt that need herself. Her juices were abundant. She wants him so badly. She leaned over and licked the head of his cock, and she noticed the shudder run through his body.

Standing up, she gave him a smile and said, "We need to get up early, let's call it a night." She turned to the bed and turned down the sheets and was about to get in bed when Paul sat down on the side of the bed. With a giggle she complained, "You were at parade rest, colonel..."

"I think this is a justified breach of protocol," said Paul, and he pulled her over his lap and began to spank those delicious round cheeks of her ass. She kicked and cried out softly as he spanked, but he could hold her in place. "This is for the wound in my shoulder," Smack! "and for leaving me at attention while you had your fun," Smack! "And for unilaterally calling an end to the evening," SMACK!

Andi's feet whirred as she pretended to try to kick free. She's been pushing to see if she could get him to this point and it finally happened. His spanks were perfect. They stung, but they didn't hurt. He stopped spanking her and pushed her down to the floor. "I believe a thank you is in order for your student loans."

She forgot all about that? Tens of thousands of dollars in debt were gone! "I'm sorry, sir," she whimpered. "Thank you, sir."

"Thank you, sir?"

"Thank you, master," she said as she stared at his cock.

"You may proceed." She reached for his cock, but he took her hands and placed them on his thighs. "Start again," he said softly but firmly.

Andi leaned forward, leaving her hands on his thighs, and took the head of his cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the large cockhead and explored the opening when she felt his hand on the back of her head, gently pushing her down. Andi loved this part; she loved it when Paul took command and ruled her. She knew deep in her heart that he would never hurt her. Their histories would never allow that. He is so good and so sweet to her and the girls, and he'll play any silly sex game she wants, so it's good for him to let the inner master out and control the action.

He was holding her head with a hand over each ear, and he was moving her entire head up and down, fucking her mouth like she was a toy. It became a game for her because he wasn't forcing her. She could have pulled free anytime and use their safe word. He was groaning as she did everything she could to make him cum. Her tongue was slithering over his cock, one hand slipped down and was fondling his balls, and she found herself moaning in pleasure, too.

He pulled her off of his cock and leaned over and kissed her. Her mouth was so warm, and her lips were so swollen. "Cum in my mouth, master," she begged as he guided her back to his cock. This time her mouth slid up and down his cock faster, deeper, the spongy head of his cock banging against the back of her throat with every plunge down by her mouth.

He almost came! A single spurt of semen hit her tongue, and he growled and pulled her off his cock. It twitched and jerked with every beat of his heart and Andi wanted it, but Paul stood and said, "On the bed."

"Yes Master," said Andi and she crawled up and lay back. Paul loomed over her and suddenly her eyes opened wide in shock as Paul's cock entered her. "Oh, my god! I keep forgetting how big that thing feels." With her legs on his shoulders and her feet pointing to the ceiling, Paul began to fuck. With all their playing around, they both were super-heated, and he was fucking like a madman. They tried to keep it quiet, but the slapping of their bodies filled the room, as did Andi's gasps and cries as she came... then came again. Finally, as she was starting her climb to a third orgasm, Paul gave that growl that she's starting to love and flooded her womb with his semen.

When her breathing returned to normal, Paul handed Andi a glass of wine, then he joined her in bed with his own wine. "How much longer would you have remained at parade rest?" asked Andi as she arranged the covers.

"About four seconds," said Paul. "When you start playing like that, I can't keep my hands off of you."

"What if I just want sweet, gentle, romantic sex?"

"Just ask," said Paul as their glasses clicked. "You remember our safe word.

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

The Magic Kingdom

The first day was a trip to Disney's Magic Kingdom. Paul had never been to a Disney park; in fact, he's never been to a major theme park in his life. He and Melony had planned to visit Disney Japan after her TDY to Korea was over and she returned to her home station in Okinawa. Andi had been to Disneyland in Anaheim with her dad a long time ago, so her memories did nothing to help with the ocean of paperwork there seemed to be to get in the park, but finally they got their park passes and were ready to go!

Rather than drive the confusing spaghetti bowl of Disney roads to get to the Magic Kingdom, then pay the parking fee, the brand new Jarecki Family chose to ride the shuttle bus supplied by Shades of Green. They trooped up a flight of stairs, across a bridge to the BX, up the ramp to the lobby, pause for photos at the giant Christmas tree in the lobby, then down that wonderful natural stone staircase that follows the ornate waterfalls dripping in as much Christmas decor as water, and out to the bus stop.

The bus arrived a few minutes after they lined up at the loading area. "ID's please," called out the driver as he stepped off the bus and stood at the door. Andi flashed her new ID card as she led the twins aboard while Paul carried the TwinHauler along with other various and sundry items.

After a ride filled with questions from the twins on why the bus needs a driver if the train doesn't, the bus dropped them off near the entrance to the park, much nearer than if they had driven. First a walk through a series of gates where they were checked for weapons, then a walk up a ramp to the Monorail. Paul had seen the monorail a million times on the TV and couldn't wait to ride it in person. Walt Disney was a railroad enthusiast, which is why the Monorail and his park trains exist. The Monorail ride was much smoother than Paul expected, and he wondered if he could build a train layout that could incorporate a monorail.

After disembarking from the monorail, they approached the main entry gates. They first had to go to the customer service desk and receive their park passes. Andi and Paul got cards, the girls got bracelets to wear, then they returned to the gates to enter the park proper. There was a scanner at each gate. They had to hold their card at the scanner (which was emblazoned with a silhouette of Mickey Mouse) and wait for it to turn green. The twins had to hold their arm up so the scanner could scan their bracelet. It was tough the first time; they kept moving their arms away to see if the scanner had turned green before the scanner could get a good scan. Eventually Andi told them that this was their ID, like when they get on the bus, Mickey on the scanner had to read their ID so they can get in the park. After that it was no problem for the twins. Sandy would hold her hand up so Madeline could see Mickey turn green, then they switched.

Paul fell in love with Main Street USA, Walt Disney's tribute to his hometown of Marceline, Missouri, with a lot of Fort Collins, Colorado mixed in. The Victorian architecture seemed to sing out to Paul's soul. The style of the buildings touched something in his heart, and he realized that his house would fit right in with this décor. He started firing picture after picture with his DSLR until Andi came up and said, "Don't burn up your batteries and storage space. There's more of the park to see." Then she shook her head and said, "Tourists!"

"Look at the architecture. Our house fits right in with these buildings," he pointed out.

"So, you're saying we live in Disney World?" Andi teased him, but he was right, their beautiful Victorian home, with its broad porch wrapping around three quarters of the building, the surrounding waist high wrought-iron fence, even a widows walk roof, fit right in with the gingerbread decorated Main Street USA.

"What I'm saying is that I've been knocking myself out trying to figure out how to decorate the house for Christmas, and the blueprint is right here." He pointed out the garlands and the wreaths and the candles and the gas lamps.

In another time, to anyone else, she would have said "get real" but now that Christmas is a time of celebration for her, her feelings of joy overwhelmed her. She smiled and said, "let's do it."

Other than Main Street USA, the thing that overwhelmed Paul the most was Liberty Square, primarily the Hall of Presidents. The honor that the presidents were given was incredible, and the story that was told, and how it was told, brought a patriotic tear to Paul's eye. He wasn't a combat soldier, but it summed up everything he fought for.

"Can we do something cool now?" asked Sandy as they stepped out of the hall of presidents.

"That wasn't cool?" asked Paul.

"It was a bunch of old guys," she replied. "They couldn't even sit still."

"They weren't guys," said Andi. "They were robots pretending to be guys."

"They were?" squealed Madeline, her nose crinkled up in surprise. Then she started walking toward another attraction. "We need ears," was all she said.

"Do we need ears?" Paul asked Sandy, who just nodded her head vigorously and skipped after her sister, who started skipping too. Paul turned to Andi and said, "Go catch them, I have an idea," and he headed over to a vendor. Soon the entire Jarecki family was decked out in untraditional Disney style mouse ears. The girls' Minnie ears all featured a golden bow to mimic Minnie Mouse's red bow, but there were other differences. Paul's set of ears had a black bow tie between the ears and Andi's ears included a bridal veil. He also got t-shirts for the whole family. Paul's shirt was black, emblazoned with "Groom" in white Disney script. Andi's was white and marked "Bride" in black. The back of both shirts said Just Married. The Twins shirts both said Brides Maid on the front, and Just Adopted on the back. When the Jarecki family emerged from the restrooms in their attire, they were beset by Disney photographers for the rest of the day. Luckily, the twins absolutely loved posing for pictures.

The Magic Kingdom was a huge hit with the girls including Andi who was living this experience as a child vicariously through her daughter's eyes. For the girls, the high point was the "Small World" ride, the little dolls singing "It's a Small World" in their native languages was fascinating to the girls, even though the animation was, for a better word, toy like.