All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the swim platform, it's soooo cool," said Sung-mi. "it can lower down into the water to about knee deep or raise up above sea level. Doctor Paul and Pastor John love swimming, so they are going to love that. You can also mount a small dingy or zodiac on it, or even put railings on it so the kids can splash in the water."

"So where are we going right now?" asked Andi.

"This is the Honeymoon cruise," grinned Yi, "it's a warm clear night, so we'll pull out beyond the view of shore so you can get to see the sunset. Hopefully, we'll be able to get Bitty and the twins settled down and we'll let you two have the run of the boat until an hour after moonrise. If you've never seen the stars out on the open ocean, it's spectacular."

"Where will you guys be?"

"I'll be down in the VIP suite with the girls," said Yi. "Mom and dad will be on the fly bridge making sure there's no traffic above or below water to disturb us."

"Ships and submarines?" asked Andi.

"Ships and sharks. The water is beautiful, seventy-six degrees. You might take your hubby skinny dipping tonight. I'll show you how to work the lights and the swim platform. We'll have almost all lights extinguished so you can see the stars, but the underwater lights on this machine are incredible."

Then Yi got up to prepare dinner, so Sung-mi and Andi got to know each other better. To Andi's surprise, she found out that Bitty is not Yi's daughter, as she originally thought, but actually Sunny and Stan's "Surprise Blessing."

Sunny had been treated for cancer. "Six year ago, I was told I was Cancer Free, so Stan and I went to Vegas to celebrate, and... we got Bitty! She's our special blessing."

"I know how that goes," said Andi, holding up a hand. "What happens in Vegas now owns this boat." She told Sunny a little about her parents who met on a wild weekend in Vegas and married, then how her dad died in the Middle East. She also talked about life with Frank, how he left her penniless and pregnant.

"Oh, poor thing," said Sunny, as she patted Andi's hand.

"It all worked out for the good," said Andi. "The twins and I got stuck in a snowstorm and Paul rescued us and... we got married." She told Sunny about the weekend of The Blizzard and how she and Paul fell in love and was surprised to find out that Sunny was familiar with Paul's land in Springville.

"So good you and Paul find each other. I love his cabin, it very beautiful up there," said Sunny. Her charming Korean accent kept Andi's attention. "It get too hot down here in summer, so if we can, we head north. Paul always let us stay at either the house or in the cabin. Sometimes we stay in Mr. Josh's cabins."

They talked a little more. Andi found out that Sunny met Stan in a "Juicy Bar" in Pusan Korea while she was working to raise some money to get through the semester at the University of Pusan. She was a nursing student, and he was an intel specialist in the USAF. They were married not long after she completed her nursing training, then a few months later, they relocated to Homestead AFB, where Sunny got her license to practice in the US and Yi-jin and David were born. They decided to give the girls they had traditional Korean names, and the boys got traditional American names. Stan and Sunny had one girl and one boy and for nearly 20 years until Bitty came along.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" asked Andi.

"Ok, what?"

"What is a Juicy Girl? I've heard that term several times."

Sunny laughed. "Juicy girl is a waitress that works at a bar that single men like to go to. She sits with the man and tries to convince them to buy her juicy drinks. The drinks are fruit juice and cost more than alcohol drinks."

"Why do you convince them to buy expensive fruit drinks?" asked Andi.

"That how we get paid!"

Yi turned to Andi and Sunny and said, "When we are done with dinner you can go watch the sunset. I'll set you up with some wine and appetizers and you and Doctor Paul can relax out on the foredeck."

"Sounds good to me," said Andi.

"I will let your husband know," said Sunny.

Up on the fly bridge, Stan was showing Paul the radar screen and how to read it properly when Sunny popped her head up the stairs. "Will we be out of the sight of land by sunset?" she asked.

"Not a problem," said Stan. He referred to his chart book and radar. "We'll be clearing the Port Canaveral channel in a few minutes and then be in open water." He grinned at Paul. "Then we can open this baby up and show the new owner what she can really do."

"I'll collect the girls," said Sunny, as she started down the stairs. "Oh, and by the way, Miss Andi tells me you let her drive the Kubota. Alone!"

Stan looked at Paul in shock. "Yeah, I did," said Paul. "She did damn well too. She cleared the driveway in front of the cabin of about 2 feet of snow."

There were standing jokes about how Paul doesn't let anyone touch his beloved Kubota tractor. The Kubota is Paul's favorite tool and even his brother isn't allowed to drive it, but three days after meeting Andi, she was driving it all by herself. "That's true love," laughed Stan. "Driving the Kubota, wow. I don't think John has driven the Kubota. We were so worried that you just went and picked up a trophy wife to take to hospital dinners and functions."

"Nope, she is the real deal. I may take her turkey hunting this spring."

Below the fly bridge, Sunny located the girls. They were on the rail in the cockpit, watching in awe as a Disney Cruise Line cruise ship slipped silently past them. It was inbound to Port Canaveral. They stared up at the behemoth that started to recede behind them. "That's Mickey's boat!" cried Sandy as Sunny gathered up Bitty, Sandy, and Madeline and made them sit on the mezzanine couch between herself and Andi. In the galley, Yi finished up all the knife work that she could and called Stan on the intercom, "Galley is secured, and the small fry are rounded up."

"Ok, thanks, we may need you in the engine room. We're going to 30 knots."

"Aye capt'n!" said Yi-jin with a grin and she dug out ear protection from a cabinet.

Shortly, the no-nonsense purr of the twin MAN 1800 V12 diesel engines increased in tempo, ever-increasing step by step until it was a constant, deep-throated roar. Andi's Dream began to ride up on the water, slicing through the clear, smooth Atlantic like a knife. The twins and Bitty sat with their eyes and mouths wide open, their hair billowing in the breeze as they shot through the water at 30 knots, the engines roaring full out beneath them. "AHHHHHHH!" they sang as the wind rushed past them.

"This is the best part," said Sunny, leaning over to Andi. "This is why we love to do this."

The nearly 60 ton pleasure craft rocketed out from shore like so many other yachts did on this clear calm late afternoon on one of the shortest days of the year. They practically flew over the clear, smooth surface of the water, putting distance between them and the shore. Andi turned around and watched the shore recede. She's never been away from land, so it was scary to her. Once the last vestiges of land were gone and they were clear from the shipping lanes, Stan eased the big boat to a stop and set the navigational controls to "station keeping" with the stern pointed west, that way if dinner went long they could watch the sunset while they ate.

Stan came down from the flybridge and placed an iPad on the table. With that iPad he could remotely monitor and control the entire boat. "What's for dinner, Yi?" he called as Paul sat where Sunny was seated previously, thus keeping all three girls between himself and Andi so they couldn't run off.

"That cobia you caught this morning," she called back and soon came out with sushi and sashimi, most of it featuring cobia, whose delicious white flesh went perfectly in the appetizers. These were followed by cobia fillets and steaks, both grilled and pan fried accompanied by mushrooms and Brussels sprouts. The twins and Bitty got breaded cobia fish sticks and mac and cheese.

After Sunny and Yi served dinner they sat down and joined Paul and Andi. "This is incredible!" Andi was overwhelmed by the flavor and presentation of Yi's creations. "Where did you learn to cook?

"The American Culinary Institute. I've always wanted to be a chef on small cruise ships like this," said Yi. "Either that or be an executive chef for some hoity-toity automobile baron," she said as she pointed a fork at Paul. "Not to mention any names but..."

"We'll talk," said Paul.

"She also appeared on Chopped," said Stan proudly. "She made it all the way to the final round."

"Yeah, got my butt kicked by broccoli-rabe. Who makes dessert with broccoli-rabe?"

"This was delicious," said Andi. "I've never had cohiba before and... why are you laughing."

"It was cobia, cohiba is a cigar," said Stan.

With the dishes cleared, Paul helped Yi wash up the cookware and made sure all the dishes were in the dishwasher. As they did that, Andi and Sunny sipped wine while the twins and Bitty played tag in the stern fishing cockpit, and soon the sun began to dip down into the ocean. Andi peeked into the galley, "are you about done?"

"Just finished," said Paul and they took their wine glasses to the foredeck, and they sat down on one of the comfortable lounges and toasted their love. Almost silently, Andi's Dream rotated into the sunset and the Honeymooners watched the sun settle into the west, the sky turning a beautiful blue and orange as the blazing orb settled lower and lower.

"Look at those colors," sighed Andi. "why didn't I ever take time out to watch a sunset?"

"Let's do this more often," said Paul as their lips met for a kiss.

"I can't get over the colors... the orange, the blue! Look at that... orange and blue..." Andi snuggled into her man's side. "It proves God is a Denver Broncos fan."

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

The twins and Bitty were watching the sunset above the lovers from the salon. From up there, the twins could see that their parents were kissing again, and now they were having a tickle fight. They were discussing this in Twinbabble® while Bitty kneeled on the couch with them, watching the sun slowly sink into the west and listening to the twins converse. It sounded like baby talk, but they could understand each other. Yi-jin came up behind them and said, "What 'cha talking about?"

The twins looked at each other, then at Yi-jin. "Things," said Sandy.

"Nothing," said Madeline.

"Nothing," they said together.

"They have their own language," said Bitty. "Only they can understand it. Maybe they're French."

"No, I don't think they're French squirt. Come on guys, help me put up these decorations."

Sandy and Madeline looked at each other. Decorations are some of their favorite things, but papa wasn't here to lift them up to put up the decorations. Their mom was dominating his time. They looked through the items that Yi-jin placed on the table in the Salon, garland and streamers and shiny gold twirly things that hung from the ceiling, and a few round Christmas ornaments, all of her decorations were gold. But one was green.

"Missile Toast!" the twins gasped.

"You know what this is?" asked Yi-jin surprised that the twins could identify it.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Sandy. "It worked for mom and Mister Paul. He's now our papa!"

"We think Aunty Lucy and Mister Gus need some more. They're not married yet," added Madeline.

"Oh? Did Aunty Lucy and Mister Gus stand under the mistletoe?"

"Missile TOAST!"

"Sorry, when did they stand under the missile toast?"

"Right after the wedding," said Madeline.

"We still had our pretty dresses on," added Sandy.

"Pajamas," said Madeline, "our Christmas fairy pajamas."

"Dresses."

"Pajamas."

"DRESSES!"

"PAJAMAS!"

The two little blonds started quibbling in Twinbabble® then paused. "Pajamas," said Sandy like there was never a question.

"That's only a week. Give it time." Yi-jin shook her head with a smile. These kids are a riot.

Soon the garland and the ornaments were up, the gold of the decorations glittered and were reflected by the abundance of stainless steel in the décor of the salon. The missile toast was hung over the hatchway leading down to the cabins.

The twins hadn't been down in the cabin area yet and were eager to explore, so they zoomed down the gangway to see what was down there. There was a pleasant room with a gigantic bed and the walls bent in at the front of the boat. "This is the VIP suite; your Aunt Macy and Uncle John will be sleeping here when they get here tomorrow. Here's their potty..." she was interrupted by Sandy closing the door and mounting the 'throne'. When she was done, Madeline took her turn. "You guys, why didn't you say you had to go?"

"We had to do decorations."

"Ok." It made sense in a weird 5-year-old way. "This room with two beds side by side is for Aunt Lucy and Mr. Gus. When they go home, it is where you will sleep."

"AUNTY Lucy," they corrected.

"Right, Aunty Lucy. This little room over here is for Bitty and I, but when Aunty Lucy and Mr. Gus are here, you get to sleep here with Bitty and I will sleep in another bedroom." Yi-jin had a cabin just forward of the engine compartment. As chef and engineer she should be staying there, but that cabin is tiny, it has one tiny porthole windows, and if they're running it can be noisy.

The room that they were looking at had what Yi-jin called "Pullman style" bunks. There was a single bed and bunk bed above it that folded down from the wall. "Tomorrow night, when everyone is here, you guys sleep on the bottom bunk and Bitty can take the top bunk." She then showed the twins where the master suite was, and there were pajamas laid out for the twins, so Yi-jin helped them change.

"Where does your mommy sleep?" Sandy asked Yi.

"Way upstairs where Mr. Stan drives the boat. The couch in that room becomes a bed."

"Then where does Mr. Stan sleep?" the twin asked.

"With my mom."

Madeline asked, "Won't your dad get mad?"

Bitty started laughing and rolling around on the bed while Yi covered her mouth and yelped with laughter. "Mister Stan is my dad, silly."

"But your eyes!" the twins were shocked. Bitty and Yi had such pretty almond-shaped eyes, Mr. Stan had regular eyes...

Somehow Yi-jin fended off an entire discussion on genetics because of the shape of her eyes compared to her father's eyes, by telling them that their parents are doctors and could explain it better than she ever could, and they settled in to watch Frozen for the 350th time.

Before Anna went out on her search for her sister Ella, the three young girls were sound asleep. Yi-jin could carry Bitty to her bunk and tuck her in without banging her head, so she carried the twins one by one to the cabin with side by side bunks and slid the bunks together. She covered the little girls and then went to the VIP suite, covered up, notified her father on the intercom that the children were asleep, and she was done for the day. Then she shut off the light and went to sleep.

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

As the very last traces of sunlight left the sky and the tickle fight over God's affinity for the Denver Broncos was over, the stars started to come out. Soft music was playing over the speakers on the foredeck and a gentle love song came on. Paul stood and held his hand out to Andi, inviting her to dance. She accepted and soon they were dancing around the foredeck, kissing and whispering their love for each other.

"The children are asleep, and your crew is in their night quarters Mister Paul," came Sung-mi's voice over the intercom, "Have a good night, sir."

"I've never done anything like this before," said Andi softly as Paul began to unbutton her blouse.

"Like what? Dance under the starlight?"

"Our babies are right below us!" she whispered again as the last button of her blouse was undone. It fluttered to the deck, soon followed by her bra and her delightful 32D breasts were exposed to the evening air.

One by one the exterior lights of Andi's Dream shut off and only the Coast Guard required marker lights remained illuminated. The small red and green lamps on the bow did nothing to illuminate the area. The white midlight on the mast is not visible from that portion of the foredeck. "It's so dark!" gasped Andi as she looked around. She was a city girl and the only dark she really experienced was in a movie theater in those moments before the projector started, but there were always exit signs and aisle lights.

She pulled Paul's shirt over his head, and she wanted to kiss his nipple like he does to her almost every time he removes her top, but it was so dark she couldn't find them. The nice thing about being as small as she is, her lips are at the level of his nipples, and she has decided to dedicate a large portion of her life to taking advantage of that fact. The first time she sucked his nipple into her mouth, he jumped at the shock. Now he's starting to get used to it. He'll even hold her head in place, as she does to him when he loves her nipples.

"Come here city girl," he said and pulled her to a lounge and snuggled close to her as they leaned back with their heads over the side rail. "Close your eyes for a very slow count to twenty, then open your eyes and tell me what you see."

She did what he said and then opened her eyes and looking up; she was shocked at the number of stars that filled the sky. Andi had seen stars before, but the city pollutes the sky with light and the number of stars you can see is diminished by a huge percentage. Here out on the open ocean, all she could see were stars. They filled the sky until she noticed that they didn't. There was an obvious line of where she could see stars, and below that line were no stars, just inky blackness. She guessed that was the horizon, or maybe Paul's arm in the way of her vision.

Slowly, she could see a little more. The white deck beneath them was a dark gray ghost, the chrome handrails slightly glinted in the starlight. She sat up and far, far off in the distance she could see a green light and a white light marking the bow and stern of a boat moving, she tried to do a calculation, north she guessed, it was difficult because her husband was kissing her neck, moving closer and closer to that spot she hadn't told him about yet...

Suddenly he found it, just behind and below her ear. He sucked gently, and the sensation was divine. It was like an electronic signal was sent to her nipples and clit, which literally buzzed with a sensation like a vibrator was touching them. "Oh yes daddy, right there..." her eyes rolled back in her head and her hand crept down to her crotch to rub her pussy which wanted in on the action when suddenly she realized she had a man here, let him do it for her. She grabbed his wrist and pulled it away from her breast and moved it closer to her cloth covered vagina then asked softly, "Please daddy?"

Paul slipped off the couch and pulled off her deck shoes, then licked her little toes, which made her shiver and giggle at the same time. Soon he was massaging her feet, and she massaged her breasts at the same time. Soon he said, "Lift your pretty fanny," and she did, allowing him to pull down her short deck skirt and then her matching panties.

She poured herself some more wine and sipped as Paul kissed her legs and her belly, paying close attention to her c-section scar. "It must have been scary," he said.

"It was," said Andi, as she began to lose a sense of what direction was up. It felt so good to have her man massaging her legs, kissing wherever he touched. She closed her eyes and looked up at the stars and asked, "Were you romantic like this with Melony?" At the sound of his first wife's name, Paul stopped. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."