All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 04

Story Info
The honeymoon continues on a private island in the Bahamas.
25.5k words
4.82
3.9k
11

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
658 Followers

© 2024 Duleigh Lawrence-Townshend. All rights reserved. The author asserts the right to be identified as the author of this story for all portions. All characters are original. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. This story or any part thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the expressed written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a review or commentary.

All Aboard Andi's Dream

Chapter 4

Nightmares at Nisi Arcadia

Lucy and Gus emerged from their cabin glowing like a pair of honeymooners, and actually, so did John and Macy. They gathered around the table on the Mezzanine and Andi sat with them as Paul and Yi served breakfast. Yi was terrified of what 'cackleberries' and SOS was going to turn out to be. It was two eggs sunny side up on a bed of corned beef hash with biscuits and sausage gravy on the side. Yi was horrified to find out that it was CANNED corn beef hash, but Paul seasoned the canned hash to taste almost exactly like St. Patrick's Day leftovers (which is what it's supposed to taste like). He even showed her how to get a sunny side up egg perfect every time. His eggs were not overcooked and not undercooked. Yi liked his trick of putting a lid on the frying pan and adding a little water for steam to cook the whites of the eggs yet leave the yolk creamy.

As they purred through the early morning calm seas, Paul and Yi served breakfast. Lucy looked at the breakfast and said, "I never have sunny side up eggs."

"You weren't given a choice," said Paul. "Mangiare!" (eat!)

"I guess he told you!" whispered Gus, which earned him a playful elbow.

Paul stood at the end of the table and said, "yesterday evening we were made aware of a media circus over our rescue operation. Some stations actually blamed us for the accident. Instead of heading to Jupiter, we are now heading to Nisi Arcadia, where we're going to lay up for a couple of days until we can calm this media firestorm. Is there any problem with that?"

"I actually think it's a good idea," said Gus. "Let those vultures find their carrion somewhere else. Where is Nisi Arcadia?"

"I don't know. The only persons who seem to know are Justice Atherton and her employees. She gave directions to Stan and Sunny last night. We'll hold up on her island, enjoy the beaches, and Andi and I will make a Zoom call to a few media outlets, and hopefully, it will be over. Is anyone in a rush to go home? We can charter a flight off the island."

"We'll see how long it takes and how nice the beaches are," grinned Gus.

"You work too hard," said Andi. "You deserve some quality time off."

"I second that motion," said Lucy.

After breakfast, Paul helped Yi clean up the galley, then he and Andi went up to the flybridge to watch the docking process. Soon they were in the channel that leads through a reef and to the leeward pier on Nisi Arcadia. Andi's Dream moved up the channel like a warm knife through butter. Sixty tons cannot move through the water without leaving a wake, but Andi's Dream left a tiny shallow wake that many smaller boats couldn't match.

There was a fellow on the end of the pier showing them which side of the pier they should dock. As the bow grew even with the end of the pier, Captain Stan started a slow 180 degree rotation with thrusters and let momentum carry them. Paul and John watched carefully as Stan handled the behemoth with ease. Soon, a little forward throttle brought the yacht to a stop about 14 feet starboard of the dock.

Andi was watching too, when a motion caught her eye and she looked down to see that the twins had lined up at the rail along with Bitty, Yi, and Sunny. "Hi babies!" she called and waved. The twins turned and waved to their mother, then returned to facing the dock, just as Bitty started hanging fenders on the port side.

Stan turned the helm hard to starboard and said, "This is how we did it before thrusters became common. When I open the throttle on the starboard engine, the force of propulsion against the rudder will push the stern to the port. I put the port engine in reverse, and this will pull the bow to the port, watch..." He opened up the throttles gently and Andi's Dream slipped sideways to port and lightly pressed up to the dock. "And that, gentlemen, is called boatsmanship."

Yi and Sunny tied off the bow and stern while the twins in their adorable sailor dresses stood at the port transom, ready to salute anyone who came near. When Yi and Sunny stepped back on the yacht after tying off the lines, the twins stood by holding their salutes, Sandy with her left hand, Madeline with her right. Yi noticed and returned their salute, but Sunny didn't notice. The twins turned to Sunny like sunflowers following the sun and held their salutes until Yi said "Uh, mom?" and pointed at the girls.

"Sorry," Sunny returned their salutes. The twins snapped to and marched back to the transom, awaiting the next person to salute. Yi stepped up to the galley to get a drink, then to follow her father into the engine room for the post cruise inspection. She met Andi as the young doctor came down the stairs from the flying bridge.

"Can we talk?" asked Yi.

"Of course, anything for you," said Andi.

That shot straight to Yi's heart, 'How can I tell her of the sea - my first and best love?' she thought. Yi led Andi down to her cabin. Yi sat down on her bunk and patted the bunk next to her, and Andi sat down. She looked at Andi's innocent, expectant smile, and those eyes, those deep, deep brown eyes. She thought of everything that had happened just in the past two days, and she thought again of her first and best love.

"Damnit," she breathed.

"What?" said Andi, while putting her small hand on Yi's shoulder. "You can tell me. I'm a doctor. What's said is kept in confidence."

"Just regrets bubbling up to the surface," said Yi. She didn't look Andi in the eye, she didn't dare. "You'll think it's silly."

Andi scooted closer and took Yi's hand in both of hers. "It's ok, tell me."

Yi put her head on Andi's shoulder and Andi rested her cheek on Yi's head. "Topless sunbathing."

Andi paused for a moment. "What about it?"

"Well, I thought it would be a cool thing to do... you and Lucy, and Macy, and me, and even maybe my mom. Just soaking up rays, and talking trash, and drinking up all that wine you have stashed, and just letting our tits hang out..."

"It sounds like a good time, and we have plenty of time left and plenty of wine to drink. Let's do it."

"You sure? Are you ok with doing this kind of thing with your employees? You don't mind your governess behaving like that?"

Andi sighed and chuckled. She lifted Yi's hand and kissed it. "I encourage it."

"You'd let your nurses do that? Why are you laughing at me? What's so funny?"

"One week ago, Macy and I were relaxing in the hot tup naked with my nurse, Kat." She sighed, "it was a magical night, the Christmas lights all over the village, the gentle snow, a house FULL of people just yards away..."

Yi grinned at her. "You kinky thing... you know you're stuck with me now; I can get pretty weird."

"I encourage that too. You're going to love the room I have for you. All I ask is that we don't want a stream of men in and out of the house. A steady is one thing, a steady line-up is another." Andi was thinking of putting her in the other main bedroom... and the cabin! She can keep the kids upstairs while she and Paul recreate their wedding night by the fire over and over and over... then she remembered the twins and the mess they made with their spaghetti! "How are you with group showers?"

<><><><><>

The man on the dock was Nathanial Atherton, Miss Nicoletta's son. Nate smiled and shook hands, and saluted the twins, then led everyone to the main villa where Miss Nicoletta would meet them shortly. He led them via soft sand paths through the tropical foliage. Birds of startling colors flitted through the trees and the twins were sure there were monkeys on the island. "It's paradise!" gasped Andi, as she looked around her. Sunny nodded in agreement. She and her husband Stan have been around the world and nowhere has been more beautiful.

Surrounded by beautiful topiary and hedges, the patio outside of Atherton villa was covered by a pergola made of wood which blended in with the surrounding plants and offered a refreshing half shade. Flowers bloomed and citrus fruit hung on the trees surrounding the villa: orange, lime, tangerine, lemon, grapefruit. Far off in the distance, the surf could be heard crashing on the beach. Andi and Paul stood in the middle of the patio close. They were talking and holding fruit drinks, but they could have been dancing so close where they stood. Around them sat their friends, all sipping the drinks made from the fresh fruit of the island, all the while the twins and Bitty walked about them in a false wobble. They were so used to the boat's rocking that walking on firm ground was an interesting experience. They had small plastic bowls in their hands filled with orange slices and other fruit.

Finally, Miss Nicoletta swept onto the patio. She was wearing a simple flowered sarong and matching halter top. Her nipples were clearly visible through the halter, but her bearing and poise made her simple dress look elegant. "Adrianna darling!" she hugged Andi and Paul, as the twins lined up and snapped a salute. This time, both girls were saluting with their right hand.

"You remember our love bugs Sandy and Madeline," said Andi.

"Bug bug."

"Bug bug."

But they held their salutes. Miss Nicoletta looked at the girls, then looked at Paul, who mouthed the words, 'They're waiting for you.'

"Oh, yes. By all means," she returned their salute, and they snapped to and dashed off to hide behind Macy and Yi. "Adorable! And the sailor's suits are so cute!"

"I made them myself," said Andi, which brought raised eyebrows from Nicoletta and Yi.

"I hear they wanted to join your crew."

Andi smiled. "We're not sure what they were planning. They have their own language. But here is a real member of our crew, Bit-na Carlson."

"I'm Bitty!" cried the six-year-old Asian girl.

"I understand she's a miracle baby also?" asked Miss Nicoletta.

"We consider her our blessing, baby," said Sunny, "we went on vacation shortly after I was told I was cancer free, and here is our souvenir." Stan put his hand on Bitty's shoulder.

Miss Nicoletta laughed, then straightening she said in a loud clear voice, "Welcome everyone to Nisi Arcadia, Doctor Paul, Doctor Adriana, we have work to do."

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

"Coming up next, an exclusive to KXFL, the story of an inspiring and heroic rescue here on the Treasure Coast and the first interview with the brave honeymooners that saved a Florida family with exclusive pictures of the daring rescue. Stay tuned..."

They could hear the live feed coming across Miss Nicoletta's laptop. "Are you ready?" asked the interviewer.

Andi sat on Paul's lap and they leaned close to each other to insure they were both picked up by the laptop's camera. "We're ready," said Andi, but she felt anything but ready.

"Thirty seconds," said a voice at the other end of the connection. Paul snuggled Andi close with a strong arm and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't worry about it," said the interviewer, "you're a beautiful couple, and Andi, you're cute as a button."

"I don't like being on TV," whispered Andi.

"How many times have you been on TV?" asked Paul.

"A few times, medical things." If a medical conference made the Denver news on a slow news day, they always seemed to single out Andi for an interview.

"Ten seconds..."

A beautiful Hispanic woman appeared on their laptop. In the upper corner of the screen was a preview window of what Andi and Paul would look like when the director cut to them. The beauty nodded off screen, then smiled and said, "This is Plata Rodriguez live at the Melbourne Palm Bay Marina with honeymooners, Paul and Adrianna Jarecki. Could you give us a quick rundown of what happened?"

"We were sailing south on the Indian river out of Melbourne where we picked up our friends," said Paul.

"Our wedding party," added Andi.

Paul smiled and continued. "We were heading seaward through the Sebastian inlet when we picked up a distress call of a boat breaking up fifteen miles due east. Andi and I are doctors and so is our friend Lucy, and a member of the crew is a pediatric nurse. My brother John and I have lifesaver training from the Coast Guard, so we felt compelled to respond."

The screen was filled with pictures Gus had taken. "When we got to the scene," said Andi, "Paul and his brother, and our governess Yi went in the water to pull the people out. When they were on our deck, I treated them for water aspiration, exposure, and exhaustion."

"Doctor Adrianna..."

"Please, just Andi."

"Andi, what did you think when Mrs. Garcia went into labor on your boat?"

"I wasn't horribly worried. Lucy, Dr. Kocis, and I know what to do, and a member of our boat's crew, Sung-mi, is a pediatric RN, so that baby was in good hands. The very first thing I thought was 'what a cool place to have a baby!' Can you imagine the stories that family can tell in the future? My biggest concern was their eight year old daughter. She spent a lot of time under water, and her dad wouldn't come out of the water until she was safe."

The video changed from the pictures that Gus took to video taken from the US Coast Guard helicopter as it arrived on scene. It showed Andi's Dream from the air as the helicopter circled in to assess the situation. Lucy could be clearly seen as she attended to Moyra Garcia. "This is an excellent shot," said Andi, "Dr. Kocis is directing me to attend to the Garcia daughter who was trapped under the wreckage. Dr. Kocis has a lot of emergency room experience, and she directed the entire medical response, and we think it worked out pretty well."

On the video, you could see Paul swimming as hard and as fast as he could as he pulled Stefanie onto the swimming deck, which lifted them out of the water. Andi took over treating Stefanie, and she saw Paul roll back into the water, exhausted. Andi stopped talking as she watched Paul gasping and gulping air and the pulmonologist in her rose to the surface and she began worrying.

"It is said that there were other boats closer than you when the distress call was made, yet you are the only boat that responded. What do you have to say to the boats that didn't respond?"

"We really can't address anyone else out there except us," said Paul. "If there were other boats out there, we don't know if they had their radios on. They have their own reasons for doing what they did. As doctors, as sailors, as Christians, we had to respond." A picture taken by Coast Guard Warrant Officer Dan Coats came on the screen. It showed the entire crew of Andi's Dream posing with the newborn Lucius Andrew Garcia. "It was worth it."

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world," said Andi.

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

'This is the life,' thought Andi as she lounged in the sun. Overhead a few sea gulls lazily circled, occasionally their cries punctuated the gentle, rhythmic splashing of waves on the white sand beach. Behind her, palm trees swayed in the gentle breezes, and the giggle of the twins and Bitty could be heard as they raced naked up and down the beach, being chased by and chasing Yi-jin through the surf. The only other sound was the tinkling of ice in Andi's tall cool glass of "Special Lemonade" (lemonade & tequila).

This was the "Ladies Beach" on the private island of Nisi Arcadia. Men are only allowed on this stretch of sand by invitation only. Andi was flanked by Macy and Miss Nicoletta, all three propped up by reclining beach mats, all three wearing only sunglasses and suntan lotion. As for the other women, Sunny and Stan were spending some quiet time together in a cabana on the east side of the island, and Andi suspected that Gus and Lucy were holed up in a cabana out there too, probably on the west side of the island. She hadn't seen Gus and Lucy at all since they landed.

As for herself, Andi was watching Paul as he and John sailed around the island on one of Miss Nicoletta's neat Hunter Legend sloops. Larger than their own 20-foot sloop, the Hunter Legend is thirty-six feet long and a much heavier boat containing a full cabin with a head, galley, and a 44 HP diesel engine. Their twenty foot sloop, Amalthea, was tied up back in Florida at the "Jupiter house." It was a fun boat with just enough room to recline in the below deck area. Andi has yet to see the Amalthea and the Jupiter house, but right now neither Andi, nor Macy, nor Miss Nicoletta were in the mood to go anywhere, except maybe the cooler for more 'special' lemonade.

Far off in the distance both Andi and Macy could see the sailboat and whenever it leaned far to the side, they would join hands, nervously waiting for the boat to right itself and continue its way around the island.

"My goodness dears," said Miss Nicoletta, "either the two of you are lovers, or the both of you are nervous about your men out there. Which is it?"

There was a long silence.

"Well? Which is it?" asked Miss Nicoletta.

"We're thinking," responded Macy. There was another long silence, then Andi rolled off of her beach mat, laughing. Macy gave her a swat on her shapely behind, and Andi gave out a loud yelp. "Oh, come on, I hardly tapped you," sneered Macy.

"I was tapped there quite hard last night, if you don't mind," responded Andi.

"Same here, thanks to you," responded Macy.

Andi propped herself up on her elbows and grinned, her pretty sand covered breasts hanging delightfully from her chest and Macy finally understood what men saw in large-breasted women. "How did that go for you?" asked Andi with not only humor but genuine concern for her sister in her voice.

"Better than I expected," sighed Macy and she wiggled her hips.

"Lovers it is," observed Miss Nicoletta.

"Sisters actually," said Andi, sitting up and trying to brush the sand off her skin.

"A lot better than I expected," smiled Macy.

"Your beards are out of sight now," said Miss Nicoletta. "You can go wash the sand off if you'd like."

"I think I'm in love," sighed Macy as she painfully eased her way to her feet. "I can't believe how I deprived my husband and myself of that for ten years! What other painful delights do you have in store for me, sister dear?" She took Andi's chin in her hand and tilted her head up and kissed her sister on the lips.

Miss Nicoletta rose and joined the Jarecki women and pulled them in for a three-way hug. "Childbirth," said the justice. "What, you're surprised? If you do it right, childbirth can be very sensual, even erotic. Believe it or not, giving birth to Nathanial was the first time a man gave an orgasm to this old girl. There's nothing like the feeling of your child slipping from your womb into your arms. Nothing like it."

Miss Nicoletta held Andi and Macy tight for a long time. Finally, they broke the hug. "I'm sorry you missed the opportunity for natural childbirth, Andi. Let's pray that your son is delivered naturally, hmm? And you Macy! You're going to do great!" She gave the both of them a slap on the ass and they headed into the water to rinse the sand off.

Andi finally turned to Miss Nicoletta and ran a hand across her soft, slightly curved tummy. "Son? I'm a very regular girl, and a very unusual girl, by modern standards. I was chaste for five years. The first chance I had to get pregnant since I carried the girls was on my wedding night nine days ago. You must have been talking to Madeline. She has been spreading that rumor around. She wants a little brother."

Duleigh
Duleigh
658 Followers
123456...8