All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 11

Story Info
It was a hot summer at the cabins and in the woods!
28.6k words
4.73
3.3k
10

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2024 Duleigh Lawrence-Townshend. All rights reserved. The author asserts the right to be identified as the author of this story for all portions. All characters are original. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. This story or any part thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the expressed written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a review or commentary.

All Aboard Andi's Dream

Chapter 11

It's Not All Snow in Buffalo

As the garden grew, so did John and Macy's cabin. It was the same size and shape as Paul's cabin, but there were differences. The peak had a cupola with a weathervane and lightning rod on the top. The doors and windows on the front of the cabin were the mirror images of Paul's. The only actual difference other than the cupola was that Macy insisted on electric heaters in their cabin. They had a wood stove, same as Paul and Andi, but Macy didn't trust either her or John to wake up and put another log in the fire at night, especially with a baby on the way, so she insisted on thermostat controlled heaters like in the 'modern' cabin.

Outside, an eight foot wide patio was made from cabin to cabin and the roof over Paul's patio was extended the length of the three cabins. On a rainy summer day, you could move from cabin to cabin without getting wet, and in the winter you could do that using the connected doorways and remain warm. In front of the central cabin, Paul and John made a fire pit for campfires in the evenings.

Paul had a well dug to deal with the added need for water, but he left the cistern and the second floor tank in place because he was still a bit of a survivalist at heart. Luckily, with all the local springs, the well didn't need to be deep, and they crowned it with an antique hand pump that worked. The twins loved to pump the handle and sometimes they were rewarded with a splash of water.

Her little cabin reminded Macy of the tiny house she lived in as a child, but it was better. It was hers; it belonged to her, and her husband, and she vowed that any child that entered there would be loved and welcome. She loved sitting on the patio, watching the trees sway in the wind and the garden growing. Soft music played while Macy and Andi drank iced tea and watched the twins play in their pop-up tent. Macy even invited the women's ministry to have a prayer retreat there.

Unfortunately, Andi and Macy couldn't enjoy the cool waters of the pond. They would wade in knee deep, but swimming in open water was unsafe for their babies. One day was so hot and sweltering that it was unbearable. They wanted to head back to the house for the air conditioning and give up on the cabin. The twins were cranky and fighting. "Oh, you two, let's go jump in a creek," said John. He and Paul got their swimsuits on, and they convinced Andi and Macy to put on shorts and their bikini tops. They piled the twins in the van, and they drove down into Zoar Valley.

"Here you go," said John at the bottom of the valley. "Nature's air conditioner. Cattaraugus creek."

"What?" asked Sandy. She and Madeline were wearing their swimsuits.

"Come here," said Paul and he coaxed the girls to wade out into the middle of the wide, but shallow stream. There was a section where a weeping willow shaded the creek and the stream tumbled over round rocks. Paul and John led the twins to that area. "Now sit down."

"What?" asked Sandy. "In the river?"

"Yes, it's nice and cool," said John as he and Paul sat down in the water.

The twins looked skeptical. Finally, Andi's little scientist, Madeline, poked the water with a stick and seeing that nothing bit the stick, she sat down. The running water washed over her, cooling her off, and she leaned back on a rock with a contented smile and let the water wash the heat away. Angry, Sandy crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. "I wanted to sit there."

"Oh, sit down you silly girl," chided Andi, and Sandy plunked down on Paul's lap. Andi and Macy opened up lawn chairs in the creek and were sitting in the shade where the water level was just under their bottoms.

"Je suis content," sighed Macy in contentment. "This is how you spend summer." The shade and the cool waters flowing over their feet and shins really helped cool off the women. They soaked cloths with creek water and splashed the water on their foreheads and rounding bellies. The six of them relaxed in the shallow water and let the heat bother other people. Occasionally, folks floated past in inner tubes, often drinking a beer as they went. They greeted the tubers with waves and watched them drift down the creek.

"Can we do that?" asked Sandy.

"We can, but Mommy and Aunt Macy can't," said Paul. "It wouldn't be fair to leave them behind. We can all do it next summer."

After about a half hour of sitting in the creek and cooling off, Andi asked. "Ok, magic man, what's your next trick?"

"Maybe we could go to Ashford Hallow and see if they discovered ice cream there yet," said Paul.

"Perfect idea." They packed back up in the van and drove south on US 219 into the village of Ashford Hollow and there in the shade of the spreading beech trees, surrounded by shag bark hickory trees, they found a little restaurant that sold frozen custard. They sat at a shaded picnic table overlooking a corn field through the trees and after that cool down in the creek, the breeze felt perfect. Paul and John brought out cones for their wives and themselves, and small cones for the twins. "This is incredible!" cried Andi as she stared at her cone in shock.

"You've never had custard before?" asked Paul.

"No! This is amazing!" Andi couldn't be distracted from her cone. Smooth, creamy, so flavorful and so rich! "This is the best ice cream I've ever had!"

"It's not ice cream, it's custard. It's similar to ice cream but ice cream is made with milk, custard is made with cream and egg yolks," said Paul.

Andi looked at her cone and considered it, then said, "all those years I avoided egg yolks with a passion..." then she took another lick of her cone. "I found a use for them now!" That made Macy laugh so hard she almost wet herself.

Meanwhile, the twins discovered the half dozen hummingbird feeders hanging in the trees around the restaurant. The girls were holding their little cones high over their heads, hoping to give some custard to the "baby birds" that fluttered and buzzed around the feeders, but the "baby birds" didn't seem interested.

"No, those are hummingbirds," said Paul. "They get their food from flowers."

"I could put ice cream on the flowers," said Sandy brightly.

"That would make the flowers sick," said Andi. "Let's just let the hummingbirds eat their hummingbird food." And they settled down to watch the hummingbirds squabble over the feeders. They were almost disappointed to leave the show behind after they finished their ice cream.

Paul and John grilled chicken and store-bought corn for their families that night and they were joined for dinner by Josh and Veronica from across the road. Veronica's dad Mike moved in with them and he was loving the quiet life next to Josh's pond, fishing and listening to the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball games on the radio. "Did you invite Mike over for dinner?" asked John.

"Yes, but there's a game on the radio, the Pirates are playing the Phillies," said Josh. The Pirates/Phillies rivalry goes back over 125 years to 1887, and baseball fans love the rivalry.

"The Pirates are on a six game winning streak and he's not going to miss a pitch," said Veronica. "The Pirates are leading the series 1,228 wins to Philadelphia's 1,084 and he's going to listen to every single game that he can." She grew up listening to the Pirates with her dad.

"We should take Mike to a Bison's game," said Paul.

That evening, after slathering the twins down with mosquito repellent, Paul led a nature hike back into the woods behind the pond. "Be nice and quiet, we don't want to scare anyone." As they hiked, moisture from the cooling air condensed on the hay in the fields and their legs got wet as they walked.

"Will we see the king of the woods?" asked Sandy as Paul pulled them in their twin hauler wagon while he and Andi, John, and Macy walked through the cooling fields. They saw a 10 point buck last winter and deemed him to be the king of the woods.

"Maybe, but I want to show you his little friends." They came to the bridge over the stream that runs through the property in a shallow ravine, and they didn't have long to wait. One by one, little greenish lights began to flash and drift around in the cooling air. Soon they filled the little wooded gully with their flashing and glowing.

"What are those?" asked a huge eyed Madeline.

"Fireflies."

"Are they burning?"

"No, they're looking for their girlfriend. They have a built in light they're hoping that she can see."

"Ohhh!"

Paul had brought a glass jar with him, and he crept up on a firefly that was laying in the grass and captured him and showed him to the twins. "What do you think?" The twins were astonished with the little bug that occasionally glowed.

"His butt!" cried Sandy. "His butt glows!"

"Yeah, that's about the best description. You guys let him go so he can go find his family." The twins took the jar and shook it until the firefly dropped out and flew off. They watched the silent fireworks for a long time until finally the fireflies settled down for the evening and they headed back to the cabin, which had cooled off nicely.

"I think we should have Gus put a cupula on our cabin too, it should drain off a lot of heat in the summer," said Paul as he and Andi settled in on their couch after putting the twins to bed. They had a fire in the wood stove, more for entertainment than heat, and they heard the accordion door slide closed between the center cabin and John and Macy's new cabin. "Newlyweds," he whispered, causing Andi to laugh.

"Are the twins asleep up there?" asked Andi.

"No," Paul whispered in her ear. "I can see them peeking down the stairs at us."

"Get to bed!" yelled Andi and suddenly the twins and Wonka raced down the stairs and hopped on the couch with Paul and Andi. "I said get to bed!"

"You didn't say which bed," said Madeline.

Over in the new cabin, furniture was still sparse, but somehow toward the end of construction, a futon couch appeared. It was approximately the same model as what Paul and Andi had consummated their marriage on, and John and Macy made little Katarina on in February, so it was perfect for them. They opened the windows and the cupula vents, and closed the curtains, then lit a fire for entertainment and snuggled as the curtains waved in the warm evening breezes and a French-speaking radio station played soft music via John's cell phone and blue tooth speaker. "Comment allez-vous?" (How are you?) When alone, John and Macy would always speak French. They both want to continue the language of their initial romance.

"Much better... I told Andi that I didn't have a mother, so I didn't know what was going on with the baby and she helped!"

John knew it was going to be an interesting answer when he asked, "How did Andi help?"

"She told Tammy Schatz that I didn't have a mother and didn't understand what was expected of me."

"Ah mince," (Oh darn) groaned John. Tammy Schatz was the head of the woman's ministry at church. If she knows something, by now 75% of the women in the congregation will know.

"Stop! They have all been wonderful! And so helpful!" She got up and retrieved a wooden box and put it on John's lap. He opened it and inside the cedar box was full of pink and yellow booties, mittens, hats and baby sweaters. "They're from your mom. She gave them to Tammy to hold for us. Andi and Paul have the blue and green items." John looked through the box, tears running down his cheeks. Memories of his mom, beautiful Katarina, knitting day and night for the grandchildren she will never see. "Ah, Jean! Why the tears?"

"This is all momma wanted, a grandchild, and we..." He wanted to say, 'we were selfish and she died before she could see the baby.'

"No, no, no! Do not cry... Momma understood. She told me, Marie-Claud! If you are not ready for a baby you tell that boy of mine to leave you alone! You tie it in a knot if you have to!" Her imitation of John's mother Katarina, although in French, was spot-on, and he was laughing through his tears. "We will celebrate the most wonderful woman I ever knew through our bébés."

"Bébés?" gasped John. "At your age?"

"And what is wrong with my age?"

"I knew I shouldn't have said that."

Macy put the cedar box on the floor, then slipped off her robe. She straddled John's lap and gave him a long lingering kiss, and opened his robe and began kissing him lower, down his neck and to his chest. Dainty little kisses on one nipple, then the next, then lower until she was kneeling on the floor. "Soulevez vos fesses," (lift your ass) and at her command, he lifted his butt, and she pulled his shorts down, allowing his cock to spring out.

She then made love to John's cock. She teased and tortured him, first licking up and down his swollen rod, then suckling his balls while she stroked his pale white cock with her dark mocha hand. John fell back on his elbows and watched as his wife of over a decade feasted on his cock. She took the head of his cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, trying to enter the opening at the tip, then she swallowed him little by little. Her head began bobbing up and down in time with her stroking hand.

John sighed in delight as his wife sucked and stroked his cock, playing him like she plays her violin, with skill and love. "Si merveilleux..." (so wonderful) he sighed over and over. "Tu es si bonne Macy," (you are so good Macy). Soon his endearments became grunts and groans of pleasure as she drove him closer and closer to climax.

Macy drew him to his peak, and he couldn't think of the words in French, so he gasped, "I'm cumming!" and with a jolt he came spurting in her mouth as waves of pleasure and relief washed over him. She drank every drop that her husband gave her. And when she was done and his cock softened in her mouth, she crawled up and gave him a long kiss.

"That was so delightful," John said with a sigh as they cuddled in the firelight and kissed sweetly.

"I used to hate doing that," she said.

"What changed your mind?"

"You did. You were so sweet with me as we grew together." Then she gave him a wicked smile. "When you go down on me it is so incredible! I had to learn how to do that."

"How did you learn?"

"I asked Tammy Schatz."

Over in the other cabin, Andi was crouched over a reclined Paul. She had his iron hard cock deep in her pussy and was gently rocking fore and back, skewering herself gently on his cock. They were trying to be as quiet as possible. The only sound was the crackle of the fire, French music from John and Macy's cabin, and outside the frogs sang a symphony for the lovers as Andi slowly impaled herself on Paul over and over.

Paul's hands cupped Andi's full breasts as they gently made love. "Oh daddy," Andi whispered as his cock stretched her open. Their struggle to remain quiet added to the feelings of excitement. It was a form of bondage where they voluntarily gagged themselves against the urge to cry out in ecstasy. The feeling of Andi's warm wet sheath sliding up and down Paul's throbbing cock made both of them want to scream in joy as they grew closer and closer to orgasm.

Paul saw the excitement build in his lady love's brown eyes. He let Andi's big breasts swing as she rocked back and forth and he grasped her supple ass, guiding her and urging her to go faster. As her breasts swung, her nipples rubbed against his chest, then her eyes lost focus, and she started trembling as the excitement grew. He wasn't far behind. She whimpered, and he groaned softly as their passions mounted. She began rocking faster and faster and suddenly it hit - that delightful crash of sensual release, wave after wave of ecstasy as her man's cock plundered her. She gasped and cried out, then sank her teeth into his shoulder as she came, gasping and trying not to shriek in pleasure.

Paul began driving his hips upwards, plowing his cock into her pussy until he too came explosively, spurting over and over into her cunt. Then, as if on cue, the exhausted lovers went limp and sank into each other. "God, it gets better every time," whispered Paul.

Panting to catch her breath, Andi said softly, "I love you so much... what is Madeline's Strawberry Shortcake doll doing here?"

"I was going to give it to you to bite on," said Paul with a rueful grin.

"Oh, did I get you again?" said Andi. She inspected the bite mark on his shoulder and kissed the wound. "I'm sorry. It doesn't look as bad as last time." Last time, Paul was black and blue for weeks.

"It's ok, I'm getting used to it..."

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

The summer weather was beautiful. Andi started taking two afternoons off from work a week, so she didn't wear herself out and often spent much of that time on the front porch, just listening to the wind chimes or maybe doing something she's always wanted to do, work in her flower garden. Before the parades and parties of early July, her front porch was a riot of color.

Other days she'd sit out in the backyard under the spreading maple tree reading a book. If Yi had the girls at the park and Paul was around, she'd slip into the pool naked. She convinced Macy to join her and they would play like five-year-olds in the cool, refreshing water. There was something exciting about being naked in their swimming pool on a clear, hot, sunny day. Andi and Paul often swam nude at night, but the daytime was different. Occasionally, they would take the kids out in the evening so Macy and John could use the pool privately.

The Independence Day weekend brought a big parade that Paul drove his mustang in along with Gus in his 442 and Lucy in her Nova. They were led by Ayato in his candy apple red T-bucket roadster; they were the Springville Cruisers and every Thursday night they would cruise through the village. There was an art exposition and a small picnic in the park across the street. In the big park on Main Street, were rides and games and a huge line for Chiavetta's Chicken. The firemen had a bucket brigade competition in the middle of Main Street that showered the laughing and cheering audience with water. A big attraction was the beer tent. Folks would eat their Chiavetta's chicken and wash it down with an ice cold draft beer, and Andi would beg for sips of Paul's icy cold Molson's Golden. The marching bands from the parades ended up at the beer tent and they played for the crowds. As the evening grew on their skills wavered but their enthusiasm soared. The evening was closed with fireworks they watched in the park across the street.

Andi, Macy, and Veronica von Köster were enchanted by the small town celebration as they led the twins around the celebrations. Macy finally said, "That is it, I wish to be un Américaine. How do I join?"

"Mister Lawyer! How does Macy become an American?" asked Veronica.

"I really don't know how to start the process, but there's a civics test, and you have to swear allegiance," said Paul. I'll call Judge Judy and ask." Judge Judy was Paul's nickname for Justice Atherton.

123456...8