All Comments on 'All About Getting Even'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rape is never acceptable.

willyk1212willyk12129 months ago

so bree got what was coming to her what her girlfriend did to jeff was a form of rape also .. bree a bad bad girl love to here about jeff and casey

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mmm no... I'm all for BTB plot but there was rape here and abuse of a person who clearly wasn't mentally all there and to use them like that is rape too... just sick. Sorry but this just didn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Remembering this is all a story ...

Agreed IRL take is no solution and criminal. However we do a shit job believing rape victims and prosecuting the crime. Many treasures go interpreted as a result and likely in the confines of the story would as well given Bree not wanting to be known to have been violated by someone she liked down on like Bradley and Steve not wanting to be exposed to his wife and in-laws, losing out on money prospects.

The MC however is no hero. No gun to his head made him cheat. He regretted it immediately but had chosen to if his free will. By so means good to wakeup to discover Be was not a good wife but that doesn't make him a good man.

Casey was a hollow worship the male MC, seemingly just serving the ego fever dreams of immature male self images.

All said & certificates aside the author can write and attention for time or info creating these stories for us to sound off on lol

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ick. No one was a likble character. The MC cheated. Then he orchestrated for Bradley to rape his wife at gunpoint. Yuck.

gofakyusefgofakyusef4 months ago

Well, this story was an absolute waste of time reading. Wasn't even entertaining, it was so stupid. There are lots of stories on the site that are technically written much worse, but at least they entertained. Talk about a one-star effort.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rape is never acceptable.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...