All About the Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She twitched, forcing my cock to pop out of her. "What. The. Fuck?" She seemed confused. A river of clear fluid ejaculated out of her ass and onto the sheets.

"What?" I asked, somewhat confused myself.

"What the fuck just happened? Oh my God, what a fucking mess!" She turned over on her side, reached down behind herself, and wiped some of the liquid off her ass. Her hand was covered in it. "I'm pretty sure I passed out. Did you keep fucking me?"

"Um. What? You passed out? You kept cumming and didn't say to stop, so I figured you wanted me to keep going." This was pretty weird, since she looked like she was fine the whole time. "You came like five times!"

"Holy fuck! I felt the first one and oh my God! I must have passed out during the second one because I don't remember any more after that." She was smiling. She seemed amazed.

"I guess. I just kept fucking and you kept cumming. You were seriously passed out? For, like, fifteen minutes?" I asked.

"I guess. What the fuck, man? How did that happen?" she asked, incredulously. "Fifteen minutes? Did you cum in my ass?"

I chuckled. "No. Your ass is so loose and wet right now. There was no friction after the first few thrusts. Your holes are slobbering all over the place. It's a fucking slip and slide down there. I was getting a good workout, though, and it felt amazing."

"Shit. I'm sorry." she apologized. "What the fuck, man, seriously? All of that fucking and you didn't cum? Why the hell did you fuck my ass if you weren't going to cum? We just wasted all of that time."

"Oh hell no we didn't. I didn't cum, but you sure did. I was definitely enjoying that the whole time. I love it when you get off. I just wish I knew that you had passed out. I would have stopped. Your butthole is going to hurt like a motherfucker later."

"Fuck you." She smiled. "I'm just surprised that I didn't shit all over the place."

"I'm surprised that you didn't go limp or something. You were quiet, but you were fucking me back the whole time. I just thought that you were possessed. I thought you were just cumming so hard that you didn't want to stop."

"I don't know, maybe." She got up out of bed and looked at the mess she had made. "Ugh. We're going to have to change the sheets." She started towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to clean myself up. It's all sticky and slimy down there."

"Ok, but then you're coming back and I'm fucking that pussy."

She shook her head. "Fuck that! I'm done. You've had your fun."

"No way! You're going to wipe yourself clean and bring that wet cunt back over here." Despite the length of our post-anal conversation, my cock was still rock-hard. "I'm going to bend you over and fill that pussy up."

"Ugh. Fine." she relented.

While she was washing the mess between her ass cheeks, I found some towels to soak up the mess on the bed. The juices on my dick were beginning to dry and get sticky, so I wiped it clean as well. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to finish, though, despite my best efforts. While there wasn't much stimulation in her rectum, there was a lot of rubbing. The nerves in my dick felt numb. I would probably end up fucking her pussy raw. I didn't want to damage the goods, but I needed a climax. I pulled the sheets off the bed and grabbed the small container of coconut oil that I keep beside the bed. I learned that coconut oil lubricates my foreskin and allows it to pull all the way back and forth over my head without chaffing. I dipped my finger in and coated the head of my penis liberally.

"You better stroke that dick and get close," she said from the bathroom. "I don't want to be fucking for another twenty minutes."

"Yeah. I'm going to," I responded. "Come here and let me look at you while I jack off."

A loud splattering fart came out of the bathroom. "You pumped so much air into my ass. There's still so much of this...juice coming out. Are you sure you didn't cum in me?"

"I'm sure. Your ass was just pumping out a ton of lube to keep you going," I answered. "Every contraction when you orgasmed would squirt out more."

"Did it not stink?" she asked.

"Not any more than your fart did." I laid down and got comfortable. My hand was around my dick, stroking slow and gently, allowing my foreskin to slip over my head.

She flushed the toilet and came out of the bathroom. "Did you get your fill of ass, then?"

"Nope. I will want more tomorrow, I'm sure, but you'll be way too raw for anything else." I stared at her large, pepperoni-sized nipples as she walked back to the bed. She was walking funny, causing her big hips to sway more than usual. Her naked body is always such an amazing sight.

"I don't know. That felt so fucking amazing until I passed out." She had a far away look in her eyes, as if she was remembering what it felt like. "I wouldn't mind doing that again sometime. Maybe next time I won't pass out. I think I could cum like that all day unlike when I cum with my pussy." She laid down on the bed and turned her ass toward me to grab her phone from the bedside table.

I was stroking my dick rhythmically now, staring at her ass. It was no longer bent over, so the lumps and cellulite dimples were back. Despite what she thinks about it, I love her big fat ass. I don't mean "fat" in a disrespectful way, though. It's large, beautiful, and extremely womanly. Very Rubenesque. I want her to have a big fat ass and be proud of it. If she's serious about having more anal then maybe she's beginning to understand that having a big fat ass and using it well can be an enjoyable thing.

She turned off her phone when she was done checking her email and rolled back over, propping her head up with her hand. The curve of her body was such a turn-on. Her belly sagged down a bit and her tits sagged to the side. "Are you ready for this pussy?"

"Not yet," I answered. "I want to see your ass again. I want to see what it looks like after a good fucking."

She got on her knees and turned her ass toward me. When she bent over and her cheeks spread, she let out a windy, silent fart. "You pushed so much air up my ass. I'm going to be farting for days."

Her anus was red, but still glistening with her own lubrication. She bent over further, putting her face down on the bed and giving me a great look at her well-used beef hole. Her labia began to spread apart, as well, revealing her wet, pink, fleshy hole. She began to wink her farthole, trying to keep it from gaping open and pulling in more air. Some feeling had returned to my penis now and my efforts were beginning to feel good again. Pre-cum was mixing with the coconut oil, leaving sticky strands as my foreskin retracted. She pushed out a long, wet fart into the air. When she pinched it off, her anus spat out a large glob of gelatinous mucus.

"Ugh. I'm going to be leaking this mess all day!" she exclaimed as she jumped up and headed toward the bathroom. "Your huge dick stretched me out and now I'm going to be farting out all of this creamy shit."

It just helped to fuel my masturbation. The thought of her puckered hole gaping open and spewing forth a stream of semen-like fluid was helping draw similar fluid out of the tip of my dick. I closed my eyes and thought about her sitting her big fat ass back on my face and rubbing her loose, juicy anus around on my lips. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to go that far. The juice that flows from her bottom now is the same juice that helps push shit out of the same hole. With as much action as her rear has seen today, it's only a matter of time before the dark stuff starts flowing. Ass is good, but shit is not.

She interrupted my thoughts of shit when she returned to the bed. "Are you close? Want to fuck my other juicy hole?"

I stopped stroking and opened my eyes. "Yeah. Bend over."

She bent over and I got behind her in our typical doggystyle position. From this point forward, this session would certainly be status-quo. I'd pound away at her pussy until I came inside of her, I'd roll over, exhausted, and she would run into the bathroom to squeeze my semen out. She guided my dick into her wet cunt and pushed her ass back onto it. It went in without any hesitation, similar to how it slid into her ass. Once I was balls-deep in her pussy, I could feel her tense up again. She sprayed my belly with another wet fart, but she kept her pussy tight.

"You loved fucking my ass, didn't you?"

"Yeah. Now I'm going to fuck your pussy. Keep it tight."

"You wish you could shove your tongue in my juicy farthole now, don't you? You want to taste it after you fucked it?" she asked.

"After I cum in your pussy, I will." I began to slide my dick in and out of her vagina. With each inward thrust I could smell her musky scent. After a few minutes, I had found my groove. My hands were on the back side of her ass, pushing her down slightly as I rammed into her. Her butt was jiggling as I slammed against it. I grabbed two handfuls of her meaty buttocks and kept fucking.

"I want you to eat my pussy when you're done. Fill my hot cunt with your big load."

"Are you going to let me eat my cum this time?" I asked. Despite several attempts, she has never let me do that. She says that it's disgusting. Usually the desire to lick my semen fades quickly after my orgasm, which is why I typically ask her to make me eat it. If she made me do it, it would be easier to follow through. I would have no escape.

"Do you want to eat your cum?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to sit on your face and push it out into your mouth, you dirty boy?"

"Yes."

"You want to slurp that hot semen out of my pussy, huh? You want to clean my dirty wet pussy?" She was starting to talk much more dirty than normal. I've always wanted her to be a nasty slut like that, but she is normally not willing. She seems to be making up for it now, though. "I want to watch you take a mouthful of cum. I want to watch you swallow that sticky load out of my pussy."

I was pumping hard, but I was afraid that her pussy was too wet as well. Even with all of the amazing dirty talk, I wasn't going to be able to cum without good stimulation. To make matters worse, I was getting tired, my legs were starting to cramp, and I was running out of breath.

"Don't stop fucking me!" she commanded as she tightened her pussy's grip on my dick. "You fuck my hot pussy until you shoot your fucking load! Fill me! I want to be dripping your semen out of my gaping hole when I sit on your face! I want to drip it all over your lips when I sit down and I want you to suck it out of me! Pump me full of cum, you nasty fucker! You want to eat it, so you'd better fill me!"

Her nasty mouth and tight pussy stoked the fire, but I needed more stimulation. I slid my thumb down to her butthole and pushed against the rim. She reacted by closing her anus even tighter. The added pressure on the top of my penis was doing the trick. I could feel an orgasm coming. My strokes became longer, pulling my shaft completely out of her hole and ramming it all the way back in. My balls were slapping her clitoris, my thumb was up her ass, and she was getting thoroughly fucked.

"Cum in my slutty pussy! Fuck that hole like you fucked my dirty ass! Give me that cum so I can watch you slurp it up!"

As the head of my cock forced its way into her vaginal canal one last time, it triggered an explosive contraction. I plunged my penis in to the hilt and felt my dick spasm. There was so much semen built up that I could feel it squirting out in long streams. I pinned her hips against my pelvis and shot my load into her as deep as I could. The orgasm lasted nearly two minutes. Every movement would trigger another wave of semen.

When it was all over, I reached down and squeezed my dick as I pumped her pussy a few more times. I wanted to make sure that every last drop of that sweet cum was inside of her. Then it was my turn to pass out. The blood had all rushed out of my head to the tip of my penis and to my legs, which had done most of the work. I collapsed.

Several minutes later, I was woken up as my wife began to straddle my face. Groggy, I situated myself for the best angle. The semen would come flooding out once she broke the seal on her labia and I wanted to catch all of it.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"MmmHmm," I answered. I was still light-headed, but I could feel my cock starting to harden again. She reached down and rubbed my balls, then rubbed my perineum. I was immediately erect again. She was able to coax another shaftful of semen out by rubbing from my anus and up the underside of my dick. It slobbered lazily down the side. She wrapped her hand around the rod and gave it a few more strokes, bubbling more juice from my reserves. She wiped it off my dick and moved her fingers between her legs and into my mouth.

"Eat that cum, you sick little boy!"

Then, she reached into her pussy and parted her lips. She slid a finger inside herself and unlocked the silky treasure that she had been storing since I passed out. A wad of white, creamy semen erupted from the folds of her vagina. It slowly trickled down until it dripped. I opened my mouth to receive my prize. The salty, thick deposit landed on my tongue and I immediately swallowed it. The flavor and texture were smooth and I wanted more. A thick stream began to run out of her hole. Semen mixed with her own fluids. This is what I had been wanting. I pulled her hips down, smothering myself in her pussy. My nose was embedded in her stinky anus and my mouth was sucking every drop of man-juice out of my wife's fuck hole. I swallowed every last drop and sucked every last bit until her pussy was dry.

She climbed off my face and rolled over. I moved against her, spooning her. My erect penis poked at her backside, but there was no other place for it to go. It was still glistening with cum. She ripped another wet fart. Soon, we had both fallen asleep.

I woke up later that night in the same position that I had fallen asleep in. Now, however, my hard-on was embedded in my wife's butthole again and she was rubbing her ass back and forth along the shaft. She felt me stirring and began to fuck harder.

"I want more."

THE END

12