All by Accident... (in 3 parts)

Story Info
Neighbors and adult children share amongst themselves.
3.9k words
4.42
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So dear readers this story is the first in a two storied that interlace with each other. For some strange reason I decided to challenge myself to write two sets of stories that interacted with each other. New characters are in here as well as a few from past series. Please enjoy!

Part I

Allison had no idea of the how, what or why but as she kneeled in front of her neighbor Jim, his 9" cock halfway in her mouth, Allison found that she had no real explanation for anything? Jim held her by the back of head, making sure to keep her long blonde hair out of her face as his chocolate cock parted her lips through the open gate that separated their two back yards.

Jim being a little older then Allison had no idea what came over him? All he knew was as he spoke with his neighbor Scott's wife that a simple hello to each other that Saturday morning and talk of the weather, truffle mundane items to be polite, wound up with his sweaty shorts down around his ankles as his wife Chole and youngest daughter Simone were away on a college visit and Allison was out tending to her garden as he cleaned the pool.

Jim seemed to remember asking her about how she grew her tulips so large and Allison said she couldn't just tell him, she had to show him. One thing lead to another and Allison knelt in front of him and took hold of his flaccid cock and spoke to it as she did her tulips. "Gaggle, muff muff,gaggle..." Allison said around his cock as she slurped some stray saliva that almost leaked upon her open V neck blouse, by deep throating Jim. Her full lips landed at the base of his cock against his pubis, and Jim groaned loudly. He had to hold on to the fence to stop his fifty year old knees from coming out from under him.

Allison lifted her mouth off of his hard cock and said "it's really all about how you speak to them and our tone of voice," as she brought her small pale hand up, in its white cotton gardeners glove and cupped and squeezed his balls as she took him in her mouth again.

Jim couldn't believe what was happening. Looking down past his cock Allison's V neck blouse showed her ample cleavage as it bounced to her rhythm. Jim could see Allison's large nipples seeming to push through her shirt.

Before he exploded too soon Jim agonizingly pulled out of her mouth. Allison looked at him dumbstruck, still kneeling. Jim offered to return the favor. Allison shook her head in a daze. Instead next thing Jim could believe is Allison turning over with her round ass pointing towards him. Allison undoes the few buttons on her jean shorts and pulls them down revealing a sparse blonde haired pussy. Jim cannot believe what he seeing and he comes up behind her and enters her pussy from behind.

Jim feels how tight Allison is and wonders how after three kids she could be this tight? Must not be getting any from dear old Chuck? He thought as he drilled into her pussy. Allison pushed back against him. She looked back at him and told him to cum inside her! Jim nodded, the sweat dripping off his goatee down his neck as he fed her his 9" cock.

Jim felt his balls begin to tingle and knew he was about to cum. Holding on to her spread ass cheeks Jim slowed down and savored every tight thrust into his very first blonde and like the snow Queen Eliza, "let go" into. Allison felt his seed hit her cervix and that sent her over the edge. Allison yelled into her gloved hand and soaked herself around Jim's softening cock and on to the grass.

Chuck,and their rear facing neighbor Angela Gentile, could see them from the kitchen window as each stood up, with their soaked clothes in hand and waved goodbye as they each entered their own homes. Chuck said good morning to wife and asked if Jim was thinking of planting tulips?

Part II

Chole and Simone came home later that Saturday evening in time for a late dinner. Jim had everything ready and the girls and Jim ate his chicken BBQ and grilled veggies with relish after the long two days they spent on the road looking at colleges in New England. Simone really wanted to go to her older sisters and sister in laws college MIT. Chole and Jim were fine with this but worried about scholarships and financing their youngest daughter's education.

Simone was looking the other way drying the dishes for her mom when Choles saw the naked woman walk past their back yard. Shaking her head and laughing to herself she could see their direct next store neighbor Scott putting out the trash. His polo shirt hugged his muscled upper torso and even though it was dark, Chole could see how his ass and legs flexed as he hefted the two large bags of trash into the large can.

Chole thought to herself he must have a nice package too for a white guy? Scott saw Chole through the window and waved back smiling. Chole felt herself blush like she was caught doing something wrong.

Chole and her family sat down to veg out on some Saturday night movie on TNT before turning in for the night. The family went to bed after the movie. As tomorrow was Monday and everyone started back to work.

Scott could see Chole struggling with something inside the house that Monday late afternoon when he came home from work. Scott heard a crash and a loud curse as he got closer to their front door. Scott knocked. Chole answered somewhat out of breath and the look of frustration on her sweaty brow.

After saying hello, Scott looked past her small shoulder and saw the tell tale debris of what looked like Ikea furniture. Of Scott had to guess he would have said it was the square "cat hoarder starter kit" like bookshelf but he wasn't sure."You need some help?" Scott offered.

Chole's eyes said it before she spoke it but "pretty please, with sugar on top" was asked and Scott jumped in to help. Chole kneeled down and showed Scott the picture directions. Scott could see that she had not unfolded the directions all the way and she had the French side up.

After finding the English side things went much better. And two extra set of hands made things easier as well. Chole was bent over using the supplied allen wrench and Scott could easily see her pubis mound pushing against the thin material shorts she had on. He was close enough he could see a wet spot forming there too.

Chole knew she was giving Scott a show. Chole's whole female side of the family was blessed with ample tits and a round curvy ass that could draw a crowd and hold it's attention. Chole jiggled her ass and heard Scott let out a deep breath close behind her.

Scott couldn't believe what he was seeing? Was she doing this on purpose? Scott felt himself get hard against the inside of his slacks. As she stood up, the now sturdy, book shelf Chole made sure to flick her hair like a model and give Scott the biggest "come here stud" smile she could muster. Scott's cock was pushing eagerly against his pants and had slid down his left pant leg to make room.

Chole could see the definite bulge in Scott's parents pants. Bending over to stand up, flashing him her ebony cleavage, from her old worn out colared t shirt Chole could see she was having an effect on him. Neither could tell you who started it but the next thing she knew Scott was leading his cock against her backside and reaching around to kiss her full lips deeply. Chole had no problem with this.

Scott explored get mouth with his own as his hands found her loose breasts through her shirt. Her nipples came alive in his hands. As Chole returned his kiss ten fold and undulated her ass against his cock. Scott's cock was on fire and wanted out.

Chole moved her ass up and down across his cock through his pants. Turning to face him she eased him into their large sectional couch and the next thing Scott knew Chole expertly had his pants around his ankles and had half of his 8" thick cock in her mouth. Chole massaged his balls as she kissed and licked his cock head and slathered his shaft with her saliva.

Scott was in awestruck... Allison never did that? My god what a mouth Chole had. Her full lips caressed every inch of his cock as she bobbed on it. Scott held her by the back of the head and let Chole keep her own pace. She needed little additional encouragement.

Chole got up off of his cock and allowed Scott to help her shed the remainder of her clothes and his own. Scott laid her down on the couch and got on top of her in the 69. He reached under her ass and pulled her legs apart do he could feast on her womanhood. Her pussy was shaved bare and very wet. Scott let his tongue do the talking as Chole took his cock back in her mouth.

Scott was amazed by her sex. Tangy and sweet at the same time. But he had this African Queen at his side with her mouth doing things he thought never existed in real life. Begrudgingly Scott eased Chole off his cock and held it in his hands. He pointed to the rear window seat of the living room and Chole leaned against it and spread her legs waving her ample ass at him.

Scott came up behind her and entered her pussy from behind. He trusted into her hard and fast. Grabbing on to her massive 44EE breasts he pressed her against the window glass, where is fogged up from both of their breathing. Both could see Walt and two woman going at it by their pool.

At that moment Simone came home from school. Scott and Chole were so involved by their love making that they never heard her car pull up or Simone open the door. Simone stood in awe of her mother being drilled from behind by her neighbor. Simone quietly made her way upstairs. Once in her room she closed the door and laid on her bed.

Simone wasn't sure what she felt about it but it was a mixture of amazement and curiosity rolled in with a little bit of jealousy. Simone was actually turned on by it. Not so much for her mother or Scott but wanting to be taken so brazenly and live in that lustful moment. Without her knowledge one of her hands came up and felt her one breast through her shirt. Her nipple was erect and pushing against the fabric. The other hand wandered south and cupped her pubis through her shorts. Simone noticed them get panties were damp. Unbuttoning get shorts she stuck a finger against her clitoris and began to rub it listening to Scott and her mother downstairs.

Chole was no porn star by far but as she felt herself get close to cumming she began to chant, "yeah...yeah...yeah..!" Each utterance getting louder and louder. Scott drove himself deeper into her. His balls began to pull in and he knew he was barely holding it in. "Chole I'm going to cum," Scott breathlessly said. "INSIDE ME...DON'T STOP!" Was her screamed reply.

Scott pounded into her for all he was worth when all the sudden he just let go. At that time Chole let go as well when Scott's hot white seed hit her cervix. Chole cried out like he was stabbing her. Outside Walt thought he heard something. Inside Simone felt herself orgasm for the first time listening to her neighbor and mother climax. Simone pulled her fingers out of pussy and tasted herself. Awash in her glow.

Scott held Chole close. Both looked at each longingly. Both knew this wouldn't be their only time together. The phone rang. Thinking it was Jim, Chole picked up the phone cheerfully. As Scott watched her face her post coital glow disappeared as she ushered Scott outside and yelled for Simone, tears streaming down her face.

Part III

Adam and his two sisters spotted Simone and some of her friends in line at the viewing. Adam's best friend Craig and his girlfriend Mary had both died in a car accident.

That was sad enough but with the rumors floating around (and Adam's friends dad who was a police officer confirmed) that Craig lost control of the car due to distracted driving. Officially, that was the explanation given to both sets of parents and the public.

Unofficially, it wasn't the radio, iPod or cell phone that distracted him. But, Mary giving him a blowjob while he drove 90 mph down Interstate 95 and hit an embankment. His friends Dad also said Mary would always have a little bit of Craig with her as she had bitten off a good 3" of his cock at impact. Corner wasn't sure of that was before or after her head became decapitated by the steering wheel. Craig was still alive when EMTs got there and died at the hospital.

Simone was good friends with both students. Mary and her were in Field Hockey together as well as drama and debate team. Mrs. Johnson, the Assistant Principal was also in attendance and hugged everyone who came through the line. Adam would admit this was the wrong time for this but he had been eyeing Simone for a long while. Simone had been doing the same for him.

Adam's twin sisters Samantha and Victoria went to talk to their friends leaving Simone and him right behind the other in line as it passed by both closed caskets. Each knew why the other was here but their attraction is to each other drew them together.

"This really blows..." Adam said as a kind of introduction when they were away from people out in the narthex area. Simone nodded and said, "Mary always did have a loud mouth she didn't know how to keep shut," which made Adam cover his mouth so his laugh wouldn't be heard by anyone close to them. Adam looked at Simone with a surprised look in his eye towards her. Simone smiled and grinned looking back at him.

"What? It wasn't exactly a secret they were getting it on?" Simone whispered softly... "Mary and I would Google Pornhub in Algebra when we were wondering about giving head in 10th grade." Adams eyes got even wider. "Mary made it a mission in life to be the best at everything. I guess we will never know about that now will we?" Simone laughed to herself, shaking her head.

Simone looked up and smiled. He covered his mouth and giggled too. Both 18 year olds made a bee line out of the narthex and headed into a darkened hallway away from the viewing circus. Holding hands they came to a stairwell and went up into the next floor of the building, which opened out into a smaller sanctuary. Plush chairs were lined up in rows with an aisle down the middle. Center stage was a baptistery which both of them found was warm and steaming with circulating hot water. Adam looked at Simone but she was a head of him as she eased her light dress off of her very curvy figure, revealing her matching white panties and simple bra, which barely held in her ebony 42DD breasts. Adam wasn't so shocked as he eased his kaki slacks down and took off his lose white collared shirt. Adam helped Simone into the hot water. Simone returned the favor by splashing him!

Simone being on the short end at 5'2" had no chance to defend herself as Adam leaned over and dunked her by the shoulders, fully immersed into the baptistery. Simone came up out of the water knowing this meant war! And being the youngest of two sisters she knew to fight and adversary larger then you meant you could not at any time fight fair. Simone came up out of the water and caught Adam off guard as she jumped up and kissed him fully on the mouth. Her tongue post swirled inside his open mouth as Adam held her close against him. His cock began to harden against her stomach. Simone gently grabbed hold of his cock through his boxers and stroked it with her small fingers.

Adam moaned into her mouth. His hands gravitated to her breasts. He held them through her soaked bra. Simone made a small motion behind her back with her left hand and effortlessly her bra came off in his hands. He brought his hands up again to her chest and found her heavy full breasts almost too much for his hands. He could barely cup them underneath. Her brown nipples pushed out like fat eraser nubs. Simone moaned back into his mouth has he played with her mammaries. Simone felt all 8" of Adam's cock in her hands now. Simone eased Adam into a sitting position on the edge of the tub and pulled down the waist of his boxers. looking into his eyes sweetly she pulled out his cock and took him into her mouth.

Adam was in heaven! Simone was doing things to him he had only dreamed about. Simone took her time as she was no novice cock sucker. Similar to Harry Potter's "Dumbledore Army," Simone was one of three students her recently departed friend Mary had taken under her wing to learn the art of cock. Starting slowly with peeled bananas and working up to large popsicles and eventually smuggled in dildos, Mary had shown Simone, Victoria and Samantha how to make love to a cock with their mouths. Simone being her star pupil, watched and learned from the best. Simone wasted no time and licked him up and down his veined shaft and teased him mercilessly about his mushroom shaped head. Eyeing him in a seductive way Simone deep throated him until her mouth tickled his pubes at the base of his cock. Her hands massaged his balls and held onto his thighs.

Adam could take no more. Easing her off his cock, Adam switched places with Simone. He kissed her neck and on downward across her curvy body. He spent little time on her breasts but instead eased her panties off of her and dived into womanhood. In the dim light Adam could see Simone's shaved pussy. A tuff of well trimmed hair grew off the top of her pubis leaving her labia bare. Simone spread her legs for him expecting him to enter her. She knew she was ready. Instead Adam went face first down on her.

Adam ran his tongue from her taint up through her parted labia and across her engrossed clit. Simone yelped in delight. Using his one hand to part her lips Adam gave back to Simone everything she did to him. Her circled her clit and tongue fucked her moist hole causing her to open up like a new flower. Simone held on to his head and the edge of the tub for support because he was doing things to her she had never imagined. Simone thought nothing could feel better than this when Adam inserted a finger into her and rubbed the top part of her pussy 2" in. Simone just about screamed as Adam teased her g spot.

Simone brought Adams face up to hers and kissed him deeply. "I'm ready," was all she said. Adam got up and held his erect 8" cock in his hand. Simone stood up and leaned against the outer part of the baptistery. Her round full ass pointed toward Adam. Adam lined himself up to her. His head of his cock parted her labia. Simone was scared but trusted Adam to take her virginity.

Simone looked over her shoulder. Her hair partly in her face, and told Adam, "take me. I am yours!" Adam gently eased forward. Having only been with two other girls before, neither one was a virgin. Adam carefully pushed into her. Her felt her tightness as soon as his head had entered her. He pulled back and and eased in again pushing against her hidden hymen. Simone felt he was taking too long.

Simone acted as he came in for a third time. Adam came in and felt her hymen resist him. Simone pushed back against him causing his cock to break it. Simone felt no pain but only pleasure as his cock entered her unencumbered. Adam slowly moved in and out of her. The water in the tub sloshed around as the two teens fucked themselves. Simone was in heaven! Adam had built up enough nerve to fully go inside her. His balls slapped her curvy ass under water as Simone took all 8" of him and looked back towards and demanded more.

Simone began to feel something inside her start to build up. Adam could feel Simone's womanhood tighten around his cock. Not wearing any protection, Adam asked her of she was on the pill? Simone answered him by pushing back against him harder and telling him to let go it will be alright! Adam rammed into her harder. Feeling his cock constrict inside of her was too much for him. Simone felt him get larger inside of her and that sent her over the edge. Both came together. The acoustical pads lining the small sanctuary gave their screams and moans post orgasm a harmonic tone between the sloshing to the water and the soaking of the stage carpet from their little detour.

Adam held her close against him from behind. he held her across her full breasts and kissed her neck and shoulders. He pulled her sweaty face to his and kissed her deeply. Both were out of breath but felt safe in each others arms. Gradually, they got dressed. Making their way outside in the hard rain, neither of his sisters noticed the couples post cortical glow, as everyone ran into the their car to get out of the rain. Once home, Adam walked Simone to her door. They kissed again, more innocently, this time. Each found it hard to let go of their embrace. Simone promised to send him something he would like. Adam and her both laughed.

12