All Cocks are Daddy's Cock

Story Info
His wife is asking for a spanking ... but she won't say why.
4.6k words
4.18
26.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

***

Entering the bedroom, I found my wife lying on the bed sideways, on her tummy. She was wearing a very short blue plaid skirt I'd never seen before and a simple white shirt that seemed quite short, or pulled up. I could see several inches of bare skin on her back between the blue and the white. Her feet, in little white socks, were waving in the air like she was a teenager, or younger. To complete the picture, she was sucking on a lollipop, and smiling at me with an expression that somehow managed to bridge wide-eyed innocence and a playful wickedness.

Beside her on the bed she'd carefully laid out our favorite flogger.

"O-kay," I said, putting down my computer bag and settling automatically into my Daddy Stance. "And what have we here, young lady?"

The lolly came out of her mouth with a pop. "I'm sorry I've been so bratty lately, Daddy." She wiggled her feet a bit for emphasis.

I cocked an eyebrow, and began rolling up my shirt sleeve. "You have been a bit ... willful," I allowed.

"And I was a verrry naughty girl today," she moaned, grinding her hips just a little bit into the mattress. "I really think I need to be punished."

I cleared my throat as I rolled up the other sleeve. "I'm sure you do need to be punished, baby girl. But that's really for me - "

With the lollipop in her mouth, she'd reached down with both hands to draw her short skirt up above her waist, lifting her bottom off the bed and wiggling a bit as she did so. She was showing me she was wearing no panties. Her beautiful, pert, round bottom - recipient of dozens of spankings, thousands of kisses and bites and massages, and quite a few daydreams - winked at me, and I momentarily lost my voice.

"Please, Daddy," she whimpered. "I've been so bad. I need correction."

I narrowed my eyes, well aware that she was in charge, so far. I decided to allow it, for the moment.

"Should I ask exactly how you've been a bad girl, kitten?"

She nodded, but ducked her eyes bashfully. "After."

I reached forward to massage her butt cheek, and she squirmed, and moaned. She was probably laying it on a bit thick, but I liked it. I picked up the flogger, and directed her to turn herself around, to present her ass to Daddy. She did as directed, handing me the lollipop to discard.

"Higher, princess. Ass up, head down. Good girl."

With one hand, I raised the skirt the rest of the way over her hips, and continued to stroke her warm skin, from cheek to hip to lower back. With the other, I started doing the same with the leather strips of the flogger. She rotated her hips, clenching in anticipation. Her pussy glistened.

"You're already warmed up, aren't you, baby girl," I husked, getting aroused at her arousal. "You've been touching yourself haven't you."

Her cunt lips were red and swollen. I stroked a finger down her slit and found her quite wet.

She giggled. "Something like that. I've been soooo ba- ooh!!"

The first strike across her bottom had caught her by surprise.

"And you know what happens to bad girls, don't you."

"They need to be punished, sir. Thank you sir. Owww!!"

"That's right. We're going to start with ten, and I want you to count them. Can you do that?"

"Yes." *snap* "One! Thank you sir."

*crack* "Twoo!! Thank you sir."

*CRACK* Thre-ee-eee!! ... Hhhh ... Th-thank you ..."

"You know Daddy loves you and only wants what's best for you."

"Yes Daddy." *snap* "Oww!! F-four."

"And your punishment is just to help you remember how to be a good girl."

*crack* "THANK YOU DADDY! ... Five ..."

I'd been spacing them out fairly evenly, both on her left and right cheeks, and with the timing. Now I snapped two in a row in the same spot on the left hip and a third on the right cheek, throwing her off balance.

"OW oww six seven EIGHT!! ... uhhh ... uhhh ... Thank you Daddy ... Thank you sir ..."

"And what does it mean to be a good girl?"

"D-doing what I'm told?"

I chuckled. "Well, that's a good guess but I'd never expect that from my little brat. How about honesty? Are good girls honest with Daddy about what they do?"

"Uh-huh ... Oh! Nine, thankyewdaddy ..."

"And they are naughty little flirts, aren't they? Being a good girl for Daddy means making boys hard sometimes, doesn't it ..."

She giggled. "Uh huh ... I like making boys want me Daddy ..."

"As long as ...?"

"As long as I always come home to Daddy," she recited in a sing-song voice. "So Daddy can reclaim me and make sure I remember I'm Daddy's girl."

"Good girl," I said, and ran the flogger gently, soothingly, along her rump. Teasing her with its touch. "Because Daddies Are Forever."

"Mmmm yes Daddy."

"Say it."

"Daddies Are Forever."

*CRACK* "OWwww... Mmmm thank you Daddy. Ten."

"Good girl."

I ran my fingertips across her beautiful bottom, which was pink all over, with darker pink stripes here and there. It was warm to the touch. I caressed her furry mound and found that two fingers slipped in very easily. "What a wet and dirty girl you are," I murmured.

My wife wriggled her bottom at my touch, and whimpered.

"Well, that's ten," I said, stroking those two fingers in and out of her. "Are you okay with a little more?"

She thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "Ten more?"

We ended up making it fifteen more, for a total of 27. I instructed her to rub her clit, while I focused on counting for her. I reminded her that I liked her feeling sexy, and teasing boys. That it turned me on to think of her wanting other cocks. She's an expert on giving blowjobs, and as much as she likes my cock, I'm sure she'd like to taste another from time to time. And as we neared the end, and she was close to tears, I told her - as I'd told her before - that good girls are naughty girls. That Daddy loves it when his baby girl is naughty. As long as she remembers to come home to Daddy, and is honest with Daddy, then - what do I say?

"All cocks are Daddy's cock," she sniffled.

"Good girl," I said, and gave her her final swat.

Now, this was one of our longtime games. We liked thinking about inviting someone to our bed. We liked to fantasize her playing the hotwife occasionally. I didn't think she'd ever do it, but it was a fun fantasy.

"Would you bring me the lotion," she said into her pillow, as I put the flogger away. I was already reaching for it. That ass was going to need some attention.

She'd sagged her hips back down to the mattress, pushing another pillow underneath her pelvis to raise her bottom just a little without having to make any effort. Her legs seemed weak and trembly as I began to massage her bottom, which radiated heat now and was quite beautifully red. The lotion cooled and soothed her skin, and I soon lost myself in gently rubbing and stroking those two creamy globes in circles.

"Mmmm... Thank you, that feels wonderful," she moaned weakly. "Around and around ..."

Around and around, I thought.

"You're always so good to me," she continued in a gentle voice. "So soothing, so restful, to massage my bottom in nice, slow circles ... It feels so nice ... Doesn't it Daddy?"

"Mmm-hmm ..." I murmured. It did feel nice. For her, I assumed, but I liked it too.

"So easy to relax ... rubbing and stroking in nice, slow circles ... Round and round ..."

Round, I thought ... Relax ...

I gently caressed and soothed her red bottom for a while, just watching my hands go round in circles, feeling her skin, and her muscles, ease under my fingers. I didn't have to think too hard about what I was doing, I'd done it so many times before. I didn't have to listen too closely to what she was saying, either. I'd worked hard at giving my baby girl her proper punishment, and now I could relax. Rest my mind a little. Round and round ...

"So easy to relax ... to let your thoughts go ... to rest your Daddy brain and your Daddy muscles for a little while and sink ... Sink into my pretty bottom ... You love your baby girl's bottom, don't you ..."

"Mmm-hmm..."

"So enchanting ... Entrancing ... Almost hypnotic ... Round and round ... Letting your thoughts go ... Letting my thoughts become your thoughts, Daddy ..."

I massaged her for a while, my thoughts far away. I don't know what I was thinking about, I think my mind just wandered - I must have been more tired than I thought, because I suddenly blinked and said, "What?"

"I said, will you give it a little kiss, Daddy?" And she wiggled her tush on the pillow.

"Oh! Absolutely, baby girl, you know I love your ass ..." I bent down to give her a careful kiss on each cheek - not wanting to get too much lotion in my mouth - and then lower still to run my tongue along her swollen, dripping pussy lips. "Mmmm, kitten, you taste sooo good ..."

Massaging both ass cheeks with my hands, I pressed my face into her cunt and tongued my naughty wife deeply. "I love how you taste," I said, somewhat muffled. My hard-on was throbbing, pressing into the mattress through my pants.

She was very wet, and there was an unusual extra tang in her sweetness I didn't remember tasting before. Or ... Did I? I was confused. It seemed somewhat familiar ...

"That's enough!" she called. "Get on your back, Daddy, and take off your pants! I can't wait any longer!"

I obeyed quickly, stripping naked and throwing myself onto the bed. I reclined my head on the pillow as she grabbed something from the nightstand and sat on my legs, straddling my knees. Her blue plaid skirt was still bunched around her waist, and I could see now that her white shirt was so short because it was knotted under her breasts to show her midriff. Also, it was almost completely unbuttoned to show glimpses of a pretty flowery bra underneath.

"Oooh, your thingy is so hard," she said, taking my cock in one hand and stroking it slowly. "Can I put it in my mouth??"

My breath caught. I was loving the baby girl routine tonight. "P-please do, kitten."

She bent low, letting me see down her cleavage as she engulfed the thick plum of my cockhead in her wet mouth. She drooled and lapped at the shaft, covering my cock with saliva as she moved her head slowly up and down. I clenched the sheets, and gasped - sometimes stroking her hair, and sometimes pulling at it, as she engulfed my member again and again, taking me to her throat. I could barely think when she did that - my wife has always been an amazing cocksucker, and her tongue and lips could take my mind away.

She sat up, and began slowly stroking my rigid cock with one hand, slick with her spit. "I need to tell you about my day," she said hoarsely - though whether her voice was deeper from arousal or the recent throat-poking, I couldn't tell.

"Y-yes ... Were you being naughty at work today, thinking of your coworkers' cocks? Were you teasing the men with your hot body?"

"Worse ..." she said, still stroking. "I didn't go to work."

"You - what?"

"Today I met another man. At a hotel room."

She kept stroking my cock. I opened my eyes and studied her. Was this one of her stories? It sounded like fantasies she'd spun before. Or was it something else? There was a new glint in her eye, a challenging raise to the eyebrow.

But I couldn't deny the fact that my cock throbbed when she said it.

"I was a very naughty girl today ..." she said. She took my cock in her mouth again, bobbing up and down several times quickly, coating it with spit, then sitting up again and stroking slowly, wetly. Before I could think of anything to say, she continued.

"I've been seducing him for two weeks, and today I instructed him to meet me at a certain hotel," she said throatily. "I was determined today to have sex with him. To taste his cock on my tongue, to feel him fill my pussy. To let another man's hands roam my breasts, my hips, my ass ... to ride him, as I'm doing to you now. And you love that idea, don't you ... Daddy?"

I was off balance. I couldn't think. We'd played this scenario so many times, it was arousing as always. Yet there was something different this time. I couldn't tell how, exactly: I couldn't piece any thoughts together, the way she stroked my cock - now harder than I could remember it ever being - the way her undulating body kept throwing me glimpses of the skin of her tummy, her breast, her flowery bra ... the special, and especially cute, bra that I suddenly couldn't remember seeing before ...

My hands stroked her hips, touching the blue skirt, the warm skin of her ass. Thinking of her being in this skirt, with no panties, and what she would have done to deserve punishment. "Go on," I croaked.

There was a lipstick in her hand - what she picked up from the nightstand, I surmised. She opened it and began to apply it to her pursed lips. It was a dark color, and I was mesmerized, watching her trace it around her mouth. Her suddenly very grown-up, adult mouth.

"Cranberry," she said. "You love this shade, don't you? You love watching it go around and around ..."

Around and around, I thought. Yes.

"Around and around, and your mind sinks down ... So easy to watch ... as your thoughts sink down ..."

"Down ..." I murmured.

I could picture that wet, cranberry mouth on my shaft. I could picture it on another man's cock, as well. I throbbed again in her hand, at the thought.

"Good boy..."

She shifted forward, her knees moving up my sides. Now my hard cock was pressed between my abdomen and her wet, warm cunt. It throbbed painfully as she rocked forward, and back, sliding her clit along its length.

"I bought new clothes, just for him. I put on these cute little white socks," she reached back to pop off one, then the other, with a finger, as she kept rocking her cunt on my cock, and brushed the little socks over my chest. "I wore this cute little schoolgirl-uniform shirt ... " She untied it, and let it slide off her shoulders, showing the flowery bra - padded, like a girl's first starter bra, but sized for my wife's grown-up form. "I found this bra just the other day - I bought it for him, too ..." She unhooked it, and bent over, freeing her large, round breasts. Finally seeing her nipples, hard and erect and so suckable, made my mouth water.

"And of course, this little blue plaid skirt. I ordered this online the day I decided to seduce this man. Because I wanted him to see me as a vulnerable, innocent little girl ... before he saw me as the strong adult woman who would take control of his cock." She unsnapped the skirt, and it fell away, and finally she was revealed - completely nude, completely adult - atop my member, rubbing it, edging it, without allowing me release.

"But - You - " I couldn't speak, couldn't think. She was incredible. I was tied in knots. My mind eclipsed, I could only babble. And squirm mindlessly under her thrusting.

"You love thinking of me with another man, don't you baby?" she cooed.

"I -"

She ran a finger in a circle around her cranberry lips. Around, and around ... Then around her full, round breast, circling her hard nipple, leaving cranberry traces ... Around, and around ...

"Yes ..." I moaned, helplessly.

"Good boy."

She moved up my body once more, and I felt the moist heat from her dripping cunt travel from my painful erection to my stomach, my chest, and to my chin. I could almost imagine her leaving a wet trail, like a snail's, along my skin. She settled her calves across my wrists, completely pinning me, as her pussy came to rest over my nose and mouth. I instinctively started to lick, thrusting my tongue deeply into her crevice, and sucking on the fat bud of her clit. She moaned.

"When he came into the hotel room," she went on, one hand cupping my head and pressing me into her cunt, "the first thing he saw was me in my little schoolgirl outfit. I sank to my knees and pulled out his cock, looking up at him the whole time. I wanted to taste his cum. But I also wanted him to cum inside me. Fortunately, we had hours, so I had time for both, several times..."

I suddenly realized what I was tasting. Her cunt tasted like it had the few times I'd eaten her out after cumming inside her - but different, too. Just different enough to suggest it was another man's cum. Was this a true story, after all? My cock gave another jolt, and I continued licking and sucking, moaning into her pussy.

"I bent over in my little skirt, showing him my bare ass and pussy, and he roared like a beast and speared into me. It was glorious!" she said, rubbing herself up and down my face. "Oh, that's so good, baby, don't stop ... He pounded into me for what seemed like forever, stretching me out. I'd been sending him such dirty texts, and such naughty pictures, for two weeks, keeping him on the boil. He hasn't had any sexual relief from anything but his hand in months, I think ... and I've forbidden him to get off at all for the last week ... Oh, he was an animal ..."

She slid down my body again, her pussy moving slowly toward the divining rod that was pointed straight at her wetness. "And he was so strong, do you know he lifted me up at one point and held me against the wall as he fucked me? It was amazing ... But for all that strength, his mind was as weak as yours ... He was just as easy to control as you are, isn't that funny?"

She reached back and took my member in her hand, lining it up, as she kissed my lips with her lipsticked mouth. "But then, I guess maybe it just runs in the family."

Family? "What do you mean, runs in - uunggh..."

She had pressed back just enough to push one inch of my cock head inside her, making me lose my words again.

She kissed my mouth again, then moved to whisper in my ear:

"I meant that today I fucked your brother."

"You whaaa...!" I started, but she had planned too carefully. She impaled herself on me in that moment, and I lost all rational thought. "Guuh!" She slid up and down several times, taking me fully inside her at every stroke, before I could put any of my brain back together again.

"That's how I got his attention in the first place, you know," she said. "At that wedding two weeks ago, remember? I'd never been in close proximity to your brother before, though I always thought he was cute on Facebook." She moved up and down, up and down, and I just opened and closed my mouth.

My brother? My motherfucking brother? Yes, she'd told me more than once she had a little crush on him, from what she saw on Facebook - the long-haired musician, a couple years younger than me. And yes, truthfully, we'd included my brother in our stories and pillow talk more than once - fantasizing that she was sandwiched between two brothers had made her cum so hard once, some months earlier, that I'd spun tales about the three of us several more times. Told her to call me by his name while we fucked, once or twice.

"Don't cum yet, Daddy. You know it's better when you wait for permission ..."

I had good ideas sometimes, in our lovemaking. If they were my ideas ...

"I watched him from across the room, and when he looked my way, I sloooowly applied my cranberry lipstick, around and around, while looking right at him, my mouth a perfect cocksucking O. Well, he couldn't think of anything else the rest of the night. And I've been seducing him ever since."

My eyes kept rolling back in my head. I tried to focus on her, but could only get one eye going the right direction at a time. "This better be one of your stories, young lady," I tried to say, but before a couple words were out, she covered my mouth with her hand, still bouncing on my cock. "Sshhh, don't try to talk, Daddy, just watch my bouncy titties. You like watching them, don't you?"

I moaned, and nodded my head, and my eyes lost focus again.

"Where was I? Oh yeah ... He tried to resist me. He really did. Didn't think he could possibly sleep with his brother's wife. But he hadn't had it in soooo long ... And you know I can be very persuasive, don't you? So every day I had a new, logical reason why it would be okay to have me. To take me. A new reason to succumb to me. And every day I sent him a short video of me - at first just saying hi, and watching me putting on my lipstick ... eventually I was stripping, and circling my nipples with my fingers, like this - round and round ..."

12