All Fair in Love and War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say. "Mom, you said your Mother smoked pot. Maybe there's some here?"

Mom answered. "Well, you won't find it in the bedroom. She kept it in her knitting by the T.V. Look, Baby, please, it will help. I'm also hungry. How about one of those egg rolls, Please."

I heated the oven top for the camp stove, putting some rice and egg rolls and adding some pork. I went and found her stash and brought it to the bedroom. I let you smoke the first hit and then joined you. We smoked the prerolled, and it came in a glass tube. We ate and drank as it was time for me to dress and let the gas company in to turn the gas on, then the phone company. The power and water did not need to come inside. I made coffee, and as I went to empty the ice box and freezer, I called a trash company to pick them up. The smell would not be something worth doing. I went room to room cleaning as dawn came and stopped to give you your pill. I checked that everything was off except a kitchen light.

I ate more leftovers as I found you a bell to ring if you needed me. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched you sleep. You woke to move, but it hurt too much. I moved you and put a pillow under your head as I put one under your bad leg. I put an ice pack on your face, told you of the bell, and placed it on the bedside table. I took some pot, made tea, and baked brownies on the camp stove. I learned from one of the ranch hands to create it took less than an hour.

I put them in the microwave to store, lit scented candles and started some incense, opening all the windows to air the house out. The Gas company was first to arrive, going into the basement to check the house heater and propane backup generator. I turned the gas on, checked the batteries in the CO2 detector, and tested the water heater in the basement. We will have hot water in about an hour; the lake water was too cold for my comfort for a second swim. I heard your bell ring and ran upstairs with a brownie and some funny tea. You needed to pee, and you wanted food. I carried you downstairs in my bathrobe and heated the remaining leftovers on the gas stove.

The phone company hooked up the phone and cable T.V. and waited for water and lights to come on. Sitting in the living room, we saw why she bought this. It was the view of blue skies and mountains the windows looked like postcards. The trees still have their leaves on a couple of weeks before the first chill in the air would take them off the trees. I took couch cushions and took you outside to get some noonday sun. You opened the robe you wore, and your body soaked up the sun as the tea must have started, or maybe it was the pill.

Your face relaxed, and you were looking better. It was helping you, and we both felt the connection of our lovemaking by my hand. The light guys climbed the pole at the side of the house, and the noise made you close the robe. I went inside and checked if there was hot water, and there was. I went out and checked if you needed to pee, and you did not as you opened your robe again. I washed dishes running the dishwasher empty with a cup of vinegar first. I washed dishes by hand, started spaghetti sauce, and made fresh bread in the bread oven for dinner.

I went out and took you to the bathroom and said. "Want your bath before or after dinner, sexy?"

"Hey, mister, you blind in one eye, or you get hit in the head at that ranch?"

I laughed. "This is the second time I've seen you hurt this way. I will kill anyone who comes between me and my love again, and it just happens to be my Mother. And you stopped Dad from killing me; you get big points for that. My fear was he hurt you to make up for the fact I let my Dad down. The guy is a sociopath."

Catherine says. "Pretty twisted, but yes, yes to you, Baby. Now feed me. It will be time for the pill and bath after; those pills wreck my tummy."

I start the pasta and move a chair from the living room to the kitchen. I turn the news on as the bread timer goes off on the bread. I watched the stocks, and I had to sit down in four days, I lost it and saw it was down 21%. I've lost money. The money guy said the market was up and down like a see-saw, but he said the numbers would climb in two years. I feared that I was losing money keeping the stock. I told Mom about the stock tip and spending a chunk of change on them.

We were sitting watching a show on cable as it was on the stock market about IBM and how the stock doubled seven years after it hit the market.

Mom says. "Hang on to it; you do the math. What would your investment be worth if it doubled?"

I say. "Yes, I did. It's a chunk of change. It would help get the house the way we want it. But I overheard keep it think money in the bank. It will be our retirement fund in ten years."

Watching the program, we saw a few that looked good. Mom jotted notes and handed me the list. "Now, Baby, where do we go to find out about the companies?"

I answered you. "The local Library, and after I look into the info, I have a stock broker. I gave him a call and placed the order. It will be tight, but we have $1,500 I can spend, but no eating out or going to the movies till we see some return on my or, should I say, our investment. After the Doctors bill and Dad taking my money I only have a little over a years worth of money to keep the house with."

Catherine says. "Ours huh that our part sound nice honey we did not have a lot of nice in our life. It's our turn. I can match your $1,500; we should get a joint account and pool our money. I have $2,500 saved."

The next six weeks went by quickly, and our intimacy grew. The foot massages from you became oral as your mouth healed. You loved having me in your mouth. Your ribs were getting better, almost ready for some active duty. You have to go to the dentist. One of your teeth got split, and you had that taken care of. As you got your teeth done at the office, I read the Toothworld magazine, and they talked about a digital x-ray replacement for the film. It was called Digital Radiography; I jotted down a note on the company and watched for it go public.

The following month was fun. Your health returned, and we both got part-time jobs, saving dimes for the future. You worked in a doctor's office, I worked constriction in the warm months, and I worked full-time training fighters during the snow months. It needed to pay more as it was harder to get to the gym when it snowed. I showered at the gym and headed home to a table set with candles. Mom was in the kitchen dressed to the nines with an apron on. I started to say high, but seeing this, I ran up, changed into my dress clothes, and put on a touch of cologne.

Running downstairs, I step to the kitchen, wrap my arms around you, and kiss your neck as my hand is over yours, stirring the pasta sauce. You turn and face me, holding my face in your hand as you kiss me. I hold you as I return the kiss. My shirt is unbuttoned to the third button, and your fingers play in my chest hair. I turn off the pot on the stove as I sweep you off your feet. I look at the table set nicely as I carry you up the stairs.

I let you down on the edge of the bed as I unzip your sexy dress. It falls to the floor. A woman with sexy things on makes my brain stop working. I push you to the bed as my kisses trail down from your lips across your neck, and my fingers pinch your nipples softly. I wrap my hands in your panties and pull them off my Mom. You moan and arch your back as your white skin has turned light red. I unzip my fly and don't need foreplay; I need my Mother.

My hard cock bumped into your hot clit. I rubbed my head against your lips, and you opened like a flower. Your smell hit me like a brick; my cock throbbed to the beating of my heart.

I stutter and say. "Cath Ca Catherine, we do this: you are my wife. You are not a one-night stand. Will you be my wife and all that jazz?"

You flicked your hip up, and I was halfway in as we shook. My finger teased a nipple, and my other hand found your hard clit as I rubbed you like you loved it. Catherine tries to answer me, but a moan is all you can get out; your legs start shaking like you have to pee.

You stuttered. "Yes, yes, yes, Yes, you, my Baby. Please make your horny love come, my sweet boy."

I was in you; my pelvic bone rubbed your clit hard as you screamed, still wearing my pants and boots. I was on my toes pushing you hard as you spread your legs out into a split. Your red shoes shook from my movement. I did not stop playing with your clit. You rub near my hand, getting your juices on it, and grip my cock as it slides in you. You stuck your finger in my mouth to taste your juices. I was moving like a blur. I was not thinking about food, but I did want to eat.

I pulled out, gripping my cock from coming as my body moved so I could lick your wet swamp. My tongue made wet noises as you screamed out. "Fu Fuck, I'm coming on, my Boys hot tongue."

I slid back in, and I wrapped your legs around my waist as my cock split your pussy lips apart to your scream as you flooded me or us. It did not make me go slower, but your fingers pulling my full balls did me in as I exploded inside you. The wet noises now had fart sounds as I kept moving as you fell limp to the bed. I slipped to your side as I kissed your face, trying to breathe. I picked a towel with a wash rag and your water cup to bring you water. I was laying next to you, my cock near your face as I cleaned your pussy my cum dripping out of you like a cream filling.

I move, and our lips locked. My pants were wet and wrinkled as I changed into black silk Pjs bottoms. As I gave you the top, I put your underwear back on. I pull you out of bed as we go downstairs to eat. It was good, but the pasta had to be replaced, soaked to mush.

Desert was my Mother riding me like a cowgirl as we made love until dawn. We showered and went to my room to sleep as neither had to work that day. We kept two bedrooms. Mom got the main bedroom, and I got the larger of the other two bedrooms. We felt it would help if someone came over, but we had yet to make friends who would want to come over. One guy at the gym wanted to hang out with me to be near my hot Mom.

We got up, ate in bed, made love again, cleaned up, and did the dishes together. Mother was sent a letter from the Divorce Judge in the post by registered mail. We thought it would be her papers, but it was a court summons to appear in person Dad was contesting the divorce. We changed into nice clothes, and I grabbed my gym clothes as I worked at 5:00 p.m., and Mom could drive the truck home. The Lawyer took the cash we had saved for investing. He called the court number on the paper, and they retook our info.

I say. "Sir, how did the court get our address to send the papers to us?"

He did something odd; he looked up the court phone number by calling 411 and called the Judge's clerk. They said they got it from my driver's license, which answered that. The next question was, how do we go to court with a restraining order? The Lawyer sent a copy to the Judge.

Mom kissed my cheek as I got out of my truck, suited up, and started teaching my classes. A week passed, and I was halfway done for the day when the Lawyer came by the gym.

He says. "They went to serve him the restraining order, and his car was gone. The court guy serving papers heard a woman scream from inside the house. Your Dad's car was gone, and the police found a neighbor tied and beat up in his bedroom. He left over ten hours ago; he's had time to get here; the police are meeting us at your house."

I gave him directions on getting there, and before the car stopped in the driveway, I saw Dad's car. He was pounding on the front door. He needed tools to get in, but it would not happen. I jumped the railing without using the stairs, tucked, and rolled as a shot rang out. I came up from the roll and felt a sting in my right arm.

I heard. "Freeze Drop the Gun." Behind me from the driveway.

I kicked my Dad, knocking him back on the door as I followed up with four more blows, kicking his gun away. I backed away and let the police officers hook him up in cuffs. Mom was out the door and had a towel for me. I thought it was odd, then you pressed the towel into my arm, and the pain hit me. I sat in the chair on the porch as a tourniquet was placed over the towel. We made it to the E.R. as Mom drove the truck with a police escort.

It was a minor wound, but as I got stitched up, the detectives asked Mom questions with our lawyer there, and they came to me. My Lawyer was in the room, and he nodded with the ones to answer. We were told I would be no billed, but dear old Dad faced two counts of attempted murder for trying to shoot the officers. Montana wanted him to respond to the kidnapping, and the two states fought over who got him first. Mother was happy when the Judge signed the divorce papers. We were the talk of the town for the whole spring. It was Mom's turn to take care of me, and she did. I was not helpless, but I let her baby me. It felt great. I went to work at the gym after taking a few days off. I was in no shape to train, but I could teach others.

The summer saw me getting more business to the gym as I worked on getting back into shape like I was working on the ranch. The following year went quickly, as did the next two. We lived a frugal life: no fast food or eating out unless it was our birthdays. Our spare money went into stocks. Our first return was with a drug for treating Aids. We bought $4,000 in stocks in the drug company, and a month later, the stock split and the cash we made put us in a new tax bracket. We put in a new roof and bought Mom a nice car, as we put $10,000 in savings as we fixed the house up more when Catherine received $100,000 when the old house was sold.

We remodeled Grannies' house and put $60,000 in savings. We talked about me going to college as I planned. I still had yet to decide what to do or be, but I knew I needed a better way to make money. I received an offer from the gym owner. He tried to sell the building, which had two other businesses, so there would be income from it. We had the money and talked long in bed about whether it would make enough money to retire. You had sent off for colleges 4-year schools over a year ago, and the tuition grew 160%. The job I thought I wanted paid less than running a gym, having looked at their books. The winter months were brutal for the loss of income.

We bought the building and had a hell of a time getting by cash-wise. The restaurants closed, and we rebuilt the space into a fitness center with yoga and a smoothie bar it and a larger bugdet for snowplows made it easyer to get around in town. Four years went by, and our love was strong. The Fitness center's income was twice what the MMA gym was making. The first surprise was when Apple hit big in 1988. Our investment of $15,000 was now worth $180,000, and our future was bright. My stockbroker told me to keep it and sell the drug company stock as a hostel takeover took them over. We got out, only losing what we put into it. But we had a net earnings of enough to retire on. But we slowly made friends in town. The Doctor's office Mom worked in had six single ladies near my age, and they ate me alive with their eyes every time I went in to get Mom.

Mom kept teasing me about wanting something newer and sexier. But one night of lovemaking, she knew I found her fresh and sexy. Mom's fitness level was stellar. Her weight was down a few pounds, but her muscle tone was hot. Your belly was gone. We fixed the sag in your breasts, keeping them the same size, and tightened your eyes and neck. Your butt was to die for, as were your long shapely legs from the Stairmaster for being over fifty. You smoked the young girls. The in-adept tried to date my Mother. I dropped my Dad's name and told them the story of you being abused by Dad and you wanted nothing to do with men. This kept the numbers down to a dozen a week, making fools of themselves trying to get into your pants.

The roaring 1990s was a time of change. I opened up two more Gyms in two cities, and then the Lawyer who drew up the papers offered up an idea for a cut of the profits to sell franchises. The next few years were fun. Our income went wild when Apple doubled and split stock. We made over a million on it alone. The Gyms took off, and I did not open another location, but we sold sixty-eight gyms and even fourteen more overseas.

We were in forty-eight states, and I had to work only a few hours a week. Catherine quit work at the Doctor officer to work with me. For my Thirtieth birthday, we took a world tour. We fell in love with every warm and sunny place with the ocean nearby. We planned on buying a house but could not make our minds up, so we went to Paris for the opera and stayed in a Chateau, but it was winter. We were eating well and working out together. We woke when they brought us coffee asleep in the same bed. We sat in bed reading a stateside paper, the New York Times. A case was in a court of a Mother and Son People v. Face, and they were looking at ten years of prison time and fines of a quarter million in court fees. They were found guilty, and the underpaid maid had turned them in. We were thinking of buying a place to live and selling the house in the States. As we started looking by driving all over the country, we traveled across France, Italy, and The Netherlands.

Finding a place that made us feel at home was hard, but we had time to find the perfect place. We were a couple and were joined at the hip. Driving into a tiny fishing village south of The Italian Riviera, it felt like we found a home. We found a small villa of 2200 square feet, a nice-sized pool, a few acres of land, and a twenty-minute drive to the prettiest beach and a tourist town, but it was highly seasonal. Skiing was a two-hour train ride away. The villa was updated in the early 1990s as it took little changes to make it our own. We grew as lovers closer than most married couples. Our sin was not against the law, and in the two years we had been here so far, not one person asked if we were a couple unlike back in the States, who had to know everything about us. Our future looks bright!

The End.

12