All for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent a few hours whispering our plans to each other, making sure that he didn't hear us. We went back inside to catch a few hours' sleep. I laid there holding Sheryl tightly in my arms keeping an eye on jacks.

As i suspected jacks stood up when he thought that we were asleep. He picked up one of the radios we left out in the open where he could see it. Before he reported To Stephan himself that he found our location, Sheryl and i stuck our nine mills to his head and took the radio from him.

"I knew it was too good to be true jacks. Neither of us remembers ever saving your life like you said we did. As we remember it you disappeared just before the ambush." I said as Sheryl tied him up naked and gaged him, making sure that he had no chance of escaping.

"You see jacks; the base found out that Stephan is your cousin, so we all used you to get to him. The team is alive and well scoping out the mansion right now. It was all for show to catch you in the act." Sheryl said as i packed up all our gear in our backpacks.

"We knew you would find a way to go to the mansion and we also knew that you would follow the survivors. We spotted you quite a few times. You got sloppy jacks and now you are done. What do you think your cousin would do to you if he finds you in an empty tree house or the military police gets their hands on you?" I asked him.

We were given instructions to interrogate jacks to get information from him. We interrogated him till the early morning hours. We got all the information we needed. He told Stephan of all our plans and strategies. At least that what we wanted jacks to know.

Jacks looked down in despair and closed his eyes. Before Sheryl and i left i put a cheap pistol on the floor with one bullet in it and released his hands.

"Use it wisely jacks." I said to him as we left him alone to his thoughts.

We left the tree house leaving him nothing not even his clothes or dog tags. He didn't deserve to wear them. A few meters away from the area we heard the gunshot go off then a loud thud from his lifeless body crashing to the ground below the tree house. We met up with the rest of the team outside the mansion.

"Did it work Sergeant Joe?" Private Brian asked me.

"Yes it did work Brian and please don't call me sergeant. Now let's get back to work. What has been going on here at the mansion?" I asked as Sheryl and i crouched down next to them.

The men filled us in with all that was happening in and around the mansion. The Third lab was just another trap. The main lab was built underneath the mansion.

They were also building war heads in the lab. They were going to rage a war against the world and take over buy selling drugs to the people. We had to stop them.

We waited till dark before we made our move. Sheryl and i took our rifles and left the men to do their jobs. We found the highest grounds we could and set up our snipers and night vision scopes watching our team's backs. They were setting c4 charges all around the mansion and infiltrated the mansion, to make sure there were no civilians inside.

Sheryl and i took out the guards patrolling the grounds one by one and blew out the engines of the vehicles on the grounds. The men came out with a few doctors that were kidnapped months ago. I looked through my scope and saw Stephan leaving the mansion with a semi-automatic weapon in his hands.

"Sheryl do you see him?" I asked her.

"Yes i do Joe, on one?" She asked me.

"Let's waste this bully, on one." i said.

We both counted together. "One." We pulled our triggers at the same time and watched Stephan fly backwards into a wall next to the front door of the mansion. When the men and doctors were at a safe distance Brian blew the charges. All the goons were dead and buried under rubble.

Sheryl and i met up with the men and doctors. We watched the mansion blow up and burn down in bright orange and blue-green flames. With smoke providing us with cover we made our escape to the extraction point where we set up camp waiting for the helicopter.

The men were discussing something when Sheryl and i appeared from our tent. They fell suddenly very quiet. I had a feeling that this mission was not over. This was way too easy for me.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Sheryl asked them.

The men looked at each other than at us. The doctors were catching up on some much needed sleep they lost during their long months of slavery under Stephan's rule.

Brian spoke first:

"We were talking about what's going on between you and the sergeant." He said looking at Sheryl then at me.

"Oh, and what do you think is going on between us Brian?" i asked him with a sly smile growing on my face.

John spoke next: "we know that you and Sheryl have something going on Sarge. We have decided between us that we aren't going to say anything about it. We can see that you make each other happy and that you're love for each other won't come between our jobs or put our lives in danger."

"So how did you men figure it out?" Sheryl asked pretending to be confused.

"We figured it out when you arrived at the mansion by the way you were looking at each other." Maxwell answered.

"It's okay Sheryl; this team is like a family. We've known each other for five years. I think we can stop the charade now." I said to Sheryl.

Sheryl and i looked at each other than i held her hand, my way of reassuring her

That everything will be okay.

"Thank you very much guys, we appreciate what you are doing for us." Sheryl said with a sigh of relief.

Maxwell started a fire and we all sat there just enjoying each other's company. We were all joking about the job we just finished and of Stephan flying when we shot him. It was the first time ever that happened. The guys were sitting each on their own little stump; i was sitting on a blanket and Sheryl sat between my legs pulling my arms tightly around her. It was already early in the morning but still darkness surrounded us.

Sheryl and i stood up to take a walk. We took a short stroll away from prying eyes. I saw a broken down tree, the broken stump laid flat on the ground. I sat on it with one leg on each side. Sheryl stood next to me curling my hair in her

Fingers then she sat over my lap facing me curling her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. We sat like that for a few minutes just talking about our past years at the orphanage and what our future might be like.

The next moment our radio technician Georgy reported an urgent call to me. It was from the base. I took the call in private. When i returned everyone had a serious

Look on their faces ready for action.

"Our jobs not done yet guys, Stephan has a brother who calls himself el' Diablo threatening to send warheads flying to every major city in our country. The base

Already sent a copter to pick up the doctors and it's bringing more ammunition and supplies for us. We have to stay behind and take him out."

"Yes sergeant!" Everyone said at once.

While we packed up our stuff the doctors waited aside in anticipation to get home to their families. After we packed everything the copter arrived. We grabbed our new gear stashed our camping gear under a cameo net in the bushes and left for our mission. The copter pilot gave us a satellite printout of the jungle where our next destination is, it wasn't too far from the mansion we blew up. We stopped at the river and checked the map for the quickest route to take.

"I guess the quickest route to take is downstream, hundred and sixty kilometres down then up at the bend. We stay hidden between the trees to avoid being seen. If we find any goons on the way, we take them out." I pointed on the map explaining our strategy.

It was a long tiresome walk dodging snakes and dangerous creatures. About half way we stopped to take a short rest before continuing on our journey to a battle we knew we would win. Watching my team i couldn't help to think about anyone of us not making it out of here alive.

They all looked worried but tried to look strong. This was the longest mission we have ever been on. We are on our fourth week in this jungle. We all miss our families and friends. Of course Sheryl and i don't have any other family but each Other, at least we have made friends which are like family to us. This team is our family and we will all come out this mission alive.

Everyone was sitting, drinking water and having a snack. I was standing on my own when Sheryl stood next to me taking my hand in her own, her hand felt as soft as silk and so perfect in my own. We were suited for each other. To this day i still think that it was our destiny to find each other all those years back.

"What are you thinking about again Joe?" Sheryl asked with a worried look on her picture perfect beautiful face.

"Oh, i was just thinking about what you and i...all of us have faced together in the last four years of service to our country. We made it this far with only losing one member in the last two days, who turned out to be a traitor? I want out of this lifestyle, i can't do this anymore. This is our last year of service. I want to know if you would come with me when we finish our contracts." I asked Sheryl.

"Baby keeping in mind all that we have faced together so far, there is no way i will let you leave and face the rest of your life alone and i don't think i would ever be able to face the rest of my life without having you by my side." Sheryl said kissing me on the lips in front of the team.

"Ooh!" The whole team exclaimed in laughter.

"Oh guys, stop it. Is it the first time you have seen two women kiss?" I said with my face turning crimson.

"In our line of work, yes it was Joe." Maxwell said.

"Will it be possible for us to see more Joe?" John and Brian asked at the same time laughing.

"No way guys, not even when hell freezes over." Sheryl said as we all broke out laughing.

"It's almost noon so we need to keep moving guys." I said picking up my backpack still blushing.

We continued on our journey. After hours more of walking we reached a warehouse with electric fence around it and guards all over the place. There were a few smaller buildings scattered around that looked like sleeping facilities and storages for weapons and ammo.

There was a lookout tower tucked away in each corner of the grounds with snipers inside keeping watch. It was dark already so we had good cover.

"Right guys let's do this. We need to take out the snipers in the towers and the small facilities. We can blow the facilities to create a diversion then take out their vehicles. Sheryl and i will take out the two snipers at the back. John and Brian you take out the snipers in front to clear a path, after that you cover Maxwell and Georgy. Maxwell and Georgy you place c4 charges on the smaller Buildings and blow them. We will all meet up at the warehouse. Then we go in from there. Any questions?"

"No questions serge." Brian answered as he was second in command.

We were all in uniform with our weapons ready and had our head gear with our communication devices at our ears.

"Keep the comm's open. Let's go." I gave the order.

Everyone split to their destinations. Sheryl and i found higher ground to get a clear view of the towers at the back.

"Sergeant we got the two snipers at the front in sight." Brian said over the comm.

"Good work Brian. Same here. We take them out at the same time. On one. One!"

All four snipers fell to the floor.

"I have the main terminal for the fence in my sight. I will take it out." Sheryl said as she shot at the box turning off the electricity to the fence.

"Good work guys. Let's get in there." I said.

Chapter three

We all moved in, making sure we were not seen. Machine guns ready we took out everyone in our path. The smaller buildings blew up; men came running out the buildings on fire screaming of pain. Next all the vehicles burst into flames.

The weapon storage caused the biggest blow; which brought more men out of the warehouse. We took them out and met at the front of the warehouse.

"Okay guys we need to disable the warheads before they go flying. So disable them, Take out the cores and stash them somewhere safe because we are going to blow this Joint when we are done." I said while peeking into a low open window.

There were a few men standing weapons ready at a flight of stairs leading down to what might be a basement. There were open crates standing around that looked like they could have been used to transport the warheads.

We burst through the doors took out the men before they could fire off one shot.

Then we moved down the stairs slowly and quietly taking cover behind some more crates. El Diablo was in a booth on our left facing the warheads he was getting ready to launch. The roof above us was opening creating a path for the warheads.

There was a door to the booth on our side.

"Right guys, this is it. Sheryl and i will take out el Diablo and his two goons in the booth after that the four of you disable the warheads as fast as you can.

Ready?" I said.

"We're ready serge." All of them said together.

Sheryl and i burst through the door of the booth and took out the two goons.

"Freeze el Diablo, you move a muscle we will shoot you." I shouted while my men stormed the warheads disabling each one of them.

The men left the warehouse with the cores in their possession. Sheryl walked in Front while i walked behind with el Diablo in the middle. As we reached the doors Upstairs el Diablo kicked me and shoved Sheryl out of the way grabbing her gun trying to escape.

"Sheryl is you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes I'm okay." She answered standing up.

"Good, i will go after him. You go report to Brian." I said as i left.

He ran toward the river with me hot on his heels. Sheryl went to report to Brian on what just happened. I ran as fast as i could to catch him. He stopped at the river by the waterfall and turned around pointing a gun at me. I stopped dead in my tracks facing him with my nine mills in hand.

"Let's settle this without guns el Diablo!" I said as i tossed my gun.

He lowered his gun and tossed it toward mine. I launched myself at him as he through a fist my way. We both landed on the ground we wrestled then i kicked him off of me. He landed next to his gun and grabbed it. We both stood up. He pointed his gun at me.

I stood right on the edge of the river with the waterfall crashing behind me. I sank to one knee pretending to surrender as i reached for my ankle holster. He fired a shot off at me and i drew my gun launching myself backwards. In the air i fired off a shot hitting him between the eyes. At that moment i saw the guys and Sheryl appear through the trees.

I fell in to the river below with water crashing into me, keeping me under water.

I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. The bugger shot me. My whole life flashed by in front of my eyes and then suddenly i saw a bright light with a hand reaching out for me. It was Sheryl; she jumped in the river after me. She pulled me to the banks of the river and revived me. She patched up my wound as quick as she could.

She used a tampon to stop the bleeding after she removed the bullet. The bullet was lodged between my vital organs. It missed everything.

I looked deeply into her eyes before i loosed consciousness. The guys carried me toward the extraction point where a helicopter was waiting for us. I could hear the thunder of the propellers and the warehouse blow up in the far background. I could hear the men trying to calm Sheryl down.

She had my head on her lap stroking my hair. A few hours later the helicopter landed at the military hospital. Nurses and a doctor rushed me on a gurney to the surgery theatre. The men went back to the base with the copter to hand over the cores while Sheryl stayed behind, waiting to hear from the doctor.

******************

Sheryl was sitting in the waiting area. She tried so hard to be strong. When she saw the rest of the team walk in she broke down crying. They consoled her as best as they could. They all waited an hour more before the doctor came through the doors; the doctor walked up to them and asked them a few questions.

"Does Jolene have any family?" He asked them all.

They all stood around Sheryl. Nervous for what is to come, all of them expecting the worst.

"No dock, Joe and i both grew up in an orphanage. I'm all she has...she is all i have. These are our friends." Sheryl answered the doctor.

"Okay well, her heart stopped twice during surgery and she has lost a lot of blood during her flight here to the hospital. She is stable now but critical. We are going to keep a close eye on her for the next twenty four hours." The doctor said to them.

"So she is going to be alright?" Sheryl asked the doctor.

"Oh yes she will be fine. By the way, who patched her up?" The doctor asked.

"I did doctor." Sheryl told him.

"Well, you did a very good job. You saved her life by removing the bullet and patching her with a tampon. It looks like the bullet was millimetres away from her stomach. If it moved and her stomach was punctured she would have died." The Doctor looked very pleased with her.

"Can we see her doctor?" Brian asked him pointing to the men and Sheryl.

"At the moment she is resting but yes, since you are her closest family you may see her. She is in a private room at the end of the west hall." The doctor answered.

They all gave one sigh of relief and started walking to my room. They all stood

There talking to me while i was knocked out. Sheryl sat on my left side next to the bed on a chair holding my hand. Half an hour later the guys left.

"Will you let us know when she wakes up Sheryl?" Brian asked her.

"Sure i will." Sheryl said looking at me with sadness on her face.

***********************

I woke up in a private room with Sheryl lying next to me on the bed sleeping. A nurse came in checked my wound and asked me if i needed anything. So i asked her if she would do me a favour and buy me female engagement ring and bring it to me when she comes in the next time. When i stroked her hair and gave her a kiss on her forehead she lifted her head and looked at me with tears of happiness in her eyes.

"Hey babe, did i get him?" I asked her with a smile on my face.

"Yes you did get him, baby." She said sitting upright taking my hand in her own.

"Good." I said as the general walked into the room.

Sheryl stood and saluted the general, i still bed bound saluted him trying to sit up straight.

"At ease soldiers, I'm happy to see you up and awake sergeant. You and your team did a very good job out there." He said standing next to me.

"Thank you sir. We always do our best." I said with a painful look on my face from moving.

"Take it easy soldier. I just came to give you two your pay cheques for your four years of service plus a little extra. Just take it as your retirement funds." He said as he handed a cheque to each of us.

"Thank you very much sir. Does this mean that we have completed our contracts sir?" Sheryl asked him as he headed for the door.

"That's correct Sheryl. Before i leave i would just like to thank you two for the loyal service you provided." He said facing us.

We saluted him one last time then he left. Sheryl and i couldn't believe the Amount they paid us. Sheryl let the guys know that i was awake. An hour later they pitched up with flowers and chocolates.

"Hey guys, how's life treating you?" I asked them smiling.

"Hi Joe. Oh, life is just miserable without you." John answered.

"How are you feeling Sheryl?" Brian asked her putting his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm much better now that Joe is awake. I can't wait till she is strong enough to go home." She said with a mischievous smile.