All Grown Up - New Week, New Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slick, sweet fluid dripped out of her pussy, onto the dark wood of the table. Kelly moaned again, this time louder and longer. "Danny, keep doing that. It's wonderful..." Still clothed, he put his arms underneath her legs, settling his hands on either side of her pussy, spreading her hips, and started to lick slower and deeper while still avoiding her clit for a little longer.

He put his tongue into her pussy, keeping it out and stiff, moving his head in a steady rocking motion, fucking her with his tongue. Kelly's hips started to move in time to his thrusts, and she moaned again through closed lips, breathing only through her nose, her chest heaving with each inhalation for several minutes, before whispering, "Oh, Danny, I love you. Don't stop, baby, don't stop!" Her trim belly started to shake, and she grabbed the sides of his face with both hands.

The orgasm tore through her, and her juices flowed out in waves, driven by the spasms at the core of her body, gushing into Dan's face and mouth, and spattering on his shirt and cheeks. He kept licking, and moved finally up to her clit, which had swollen in desire as soon as he started. She bit back a scream as he licked around her clit, slowly, agonizingly pushing her further along, another orgasm building inside her even as the first one ebbed.

"Ah, fuck, baby. Keep going, keep going, keep going." She encouraged him, and stroked his hair as he licked her towards the next climax. He stopped licking for a moment, and sucked on the little nub of flesh, taking it into his mouth and out again several times. He felt her belly tense, and another storm of hot juices washed out of her, drenching his face and shirt anew.

Dan took one of his arms from around her hips, and inserted one of his fingers into her soaked cunt. He moved it in and out of her in time to the dutiful ministrations of his tongue, her throaty moans urging him on. "Baby, oh God, baby.... Oh, fuck, Danny... Don't stop, my wonderful man. Don't you dare stop!"

Her third orgasm was accompanied by a soft shriek, bitten back before it shook the windows, and more hot juices flooded out of her. After her fourth orgasm, she begged him to stop, and after the fifth, she was done, spent, barely able to get off the table and into his lap. She held him hard, as much from the lightheadedness after what she'd just experienced as from the fact she didn't trust her legs to hold her up, let alone give her the strength to walk. "Danny, I need some water. God, my pussy and tummy are cramping."

He stood up, letting her straddle the chair with her legs on either side of its back. He brought back a sports drink for her. "Packed with electrolytes. It'll help with the cramping." She drank it down in two gulps, and put her forehead on the chair's back.

"So that's what that feels like. No wonder Jenny likes it so much." She looked up at him and grinned with weary happiness. "Fuck, Danny, your shirt is soaked."

"That's all you, Kelly. So is my face and tongue." He pulled the shirt off, and dropped the sodden fabric on the floor, where it landed with a wet sound.

"Baby, when I came... I love sucking your cock, Danny, love the taste of your cum. I love to swallow it, but a lot of girls talk about spitting it out, or just jacking a guy off on her tits, or in her hands. But I love swallowing cum. Does that make me some sort of pervert?"

He stroked the side of her face with one damp hand. "No, not at all, Kelly. Some women like it, some don't. Have you ever..."

She shook her head emphatically. "I told you no, you're the first cock I sucked. I think I love it because I know Jenny loves it, loves the taste and sharing it." She went quiet for a moment, then, with paradoxically shyness. "Danny?"

"Yes?"

"When I squirted in your mouth...did you swallow any of it."

He smiled and dropped to his haunches, looking straight into her eyes. "Yes. What else would I do with it? And I like how you taste, too."

Kelly grabbed him by at the back of his neck and pulled his mouth to hers. She opened her mouth and he reciprocated, their tongues meeting and entwining as she tasted her juices in his mouth. They kissed for a long time.

When she came up for air, she gave him a loving look. "I taste pretty good, don't I, Danny?" He nodded in assent, and she chuckled. "I prefer your cum to mine, though." She started kissing him again, slow and sensuous over the back of the chair, then standing up and pulling him against the full length of her body. She felt the puddle of pussy juices soaking through her socks as she stood holding Dan, and didn't care.

"I think we need a mop, Kelly." She nodded in assent, and pulled the sponge mop out of the closet. Dan sponged off the table and the chair, then used some furniture polish.

"Danny, do you think anyone's had sex on that table before?"

He paused mid-wipe, before saying simply, "Yes."

"Please tell me it was you and Jenny!" He didn't say anything for a moment, just smiled. "Oh, fuck, not Mom and Dad? That's...ew! If you ever want to turn me off, just mention my parents on the... Ew, no!"

Chuckling, he finally answered. "Jenny and me. We fucked on top of the table last year. Twice. Didn't eat her out, though, so that's new. Don't know about your parents, but it is fairly sturdy..."

Kelly threw his soaked shirt, catching him square in the chest with a splat. "Not funny, Danny!" She tried to be pissed, but she couldn't hold it for long, and burst into a laughing fit. "I may never eat eggs again!" She rushed into his arms and held onto him while she calmed down.

"I think it's all cleaned up, Kelly."

"True, but we're not done for the evening. It's barely nine. You head up first, Danny. I'll follow in a few minutes, after I put everything away."

True to her word, it was only a little while before she stepped out of the hallway and into the master naked, carrying her clothes under one arm. She winked at Dan, and went down the hall to drop her clothes on the floor of her room. Returning, she slid into bed next to him, running her fingers down his side to reassure herself he was naked, which she confirmed with a happy little noise.

Hugging him tight, arm flung across his chest, she said, "Danny, I have three more things to tell you. One, I love you very, very much." She kissed him on the cheek, before kissing him down his neck and onto his chest.

"Two, I know this can't go on after Jenny gets home. It wouldn't be fair to her, and after all I said I was only borrowing you, not stealing you for myself." She continued to kiss lower on his body, and felt his burgeoning erection between her breasts, growing towards her neck and mouth. Dan's breathing picked up, his desire, his need for his sister-in-law's hot, sexy body echoing in the room.

"Third, we have a whole 'nother week to get this out of our systems, and I'm starting you off with a strict regimen of blowjobs, pussy eating, and loud, happy fucking." Kelly, her face now down below his waist, licked his hard-on from his balls to just south of his head. Just before she popped it into her mouth, she said, "Starting now, my Danny."