All Hallows Eve

Story Info
A young man gives himself completely at the turn of the year.
4k words
4.24
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrestled between BDSM or erotic horror for this story, but in the end decided the relationship between the two main character's was more BDSM-y.

Tess O'Meter -- Amber.

-X

I followed the path through the darkness of the woods. The trees creating shifting shadows as the moonlight broke through, but the path was dark. I kept the torch pointed down, so I didn't trip.

The beam shook slightly in my grasp. It was spooky as fuck. I was nervous.

Okay. No. I was scared shitless. 'Are you mad? Have you gone completely insane?' kept running through my head.

My sneakers were almost silent on the leafy pathway. It was eerily quiet. I could hear the slight rubbing of my jeans as I walked.

Everything around me was monochrome and somehow threatening. Nothing but grey in the night light. The fall colors muted in the dark.

Shivers kept running through me and I clenched my teeth to stop them chattering. It wasn't cold. It was balmy tonight. Very warm for Halloween, even in the national forest, which was known for warm temperatures.

I would soon be losing my shoes, light shirt and jeans, but even then I wouldn't be cold. The relentless quaking was my body telling me to turn and run for my life.

I stopped for a moment, looking up at the moon shining above, for guidance and strength.

I believed in what I was doing. Sometimes people say that they would do anything for the person they love, but they don't really mean it.

I do.

I loved Levanna with everything that I was, and everything that I was would make her dreams come true. Prove my love for all time and give her power beyond what could be imagined.

I readjusted myself, a little uncomfortable in my jeans and then continued forward. With every step the fear and arousal increased, until my heart was thumping in my chest.

I had transferred to university in San Diego a little over two years ago. There was nothing and no one in New York for me and I needed a change.

My last relationship had blown up when I had asked my girlfriend if we could try some mildly kinky stuff. The next day the fact I was a pervert was all over campus and I fled the small-minded judgement.

I didn't know what I was looking for, but I needed something.

Something.

There had to be a reason I had been put on this earth.

I found it in Levanna.

We had met a few weeks after my move and connected straight away. She became my best friend and lover and support.

She had a small, but close-knit group of friends and I knew there was something there, but I didn't push her. I knew we loved each other, and she would tell me in time.

We circled each other. Learning to trust but holding our secrets close.

Things started to change one day when Levanna played a joke on me.

I had been for my morning run. I work hard to stay in shape and rain, sun, or snow (not that I've seen any snow since I moved to San Diego!) I run four miles every morning.

Levanna had been waiting with bagels and fruit when I got back, so I dived into the shower as we were planning on going into the city.

I came out of the shower to find my towels had vanished.

I'm not a girl. I don't need a towel for my hair (what IS that about?) but even my hand towel had gone.

I walked dripping into the main room to find Levanna laughing and teasing me with the towels.

A chase had started with me naked, my cock swinging around, dripping water everywhere as she ran ahead of me.

Talking about my nakedness. Making comments about my body. About my rapidly hardening cock. What she wanted to do with me. How pretty I was.

(For the record. Guys are not pretty. EVER! We are handsome. Or in some cases beautiful. Not pretty.)

She was totally respectful the whole time. No meanness or nastiness. But the longer it went on, the fact that Levanna was fully clothed and I was naked. The fact that she was admiring and commenting on my body. The fact that she had all the power.

It really started to turn me on.

Before long I was breathless, blushing, fully aroused and trembling with need.

We had both just stopped at the same time, staring at each other.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?" Levanna had asked.

I just nodded, biting my lip. A little embarrassed.

I was almost dry by now so she just placed the towels aside, "I think you should stay naked for a while and maybe I'll give you some tasks."

It was a revelation.

Within a few weeks we were closer than two people had ever been. We became everything to each other. Power play and fun, moving onto pain play and whole weekends where I remained naked and under her control.

We always came together at the end. Holding each other and talking through what we had done and explored.

For over a year we were in heaven, rarely apart.

Until the day, just after the Christmas break, when she told me it was over.

What? I mean. What the actual fuck? We were everything to each other.

She cried and told me she had never loved anyone like she loved me. She never would. Her heart was breaking but she had responsibilities. People, like sisters to her, that she couldn't let down.

Furious and hurting I had demanded an explanation.

It wasn't much of a surprise to hear about the coven. I had suspected that she and her small group of friends were into something like that.

But to discover that in their worship of their Goddess they were planning a sacrifice. That was a shock.

To discover that each year they punished, or scourging as they called it, a victim and them banished them was shocking enough. But this year. This year was different.

"I told you to prove how much I really love you," she had said, tears pouring down her face. "Our freedom is now in your hands."

They were a small group. Just three girls. Sorry, women. Who had undoubtedly achieved incredible things since they had arrived at the university.

Each year they voted someone coven leader, mostly in turn. The leader would decide who the chosen sacrifice would be for that year and they would set out to seduce, enlighten and enslave.

The sacrifice was always deserving, with a history of violence or abuse. Often towards women, but sometimes men.

The job of the coven leader was to make them aware of the error of their ways. Make them want to atone. Willingly.

"We've never forced anyone," Levanna had said in a small voice, "We've never had to."

The victims would take themselves to the meeting point and atone for their sins. The coven having used all their charms and wiles to integrate themselves. And would then bleed onto the coven's hallowed site, hidden in the woods. Take part in their rites, before being sent away. Bloodied and ruined to make what they could of their lives.

The blood of their victims had undoubtedly energised their achievements. I had no doubt of that. I had always known that Levanna was way out of my league.

And the victims themselves. All assholes. Men that gave the rest of us a bad name. No one had missed them when they fled campus. Although no one had guessed that they had fled bloodied and scarred as a reminder to mend their ways.

She was turning me away because I was not deserving of this fate. Because she had to be free to entrap their chosen victim. And this year was very, very special.

"They warned me not to fall for you. They said I would break my own heart, but I just couldn't stop myself," she had sobbed.

This year was so important as for the first time in eighteen years there would be a full moon on Halloween.

This was their chance to please the Goddess and have her grant wishes and power for the most important stage in their lives.

The power they expected to achieve would know no bounds. But this year it would be more than blood that was spilt. More than agonized cries being screamed to the skies and the Goddess shining down. This year they would offer life itself.

I had no doubt about the power of their Goddess. I had seen the proof with all of their achievements.

I hadn't been able to move. Some of it was shock, sure. But if I'm honest, my cock was harder than it had ever been, and I was filled with some sort of reckless longing. This. This is why I was here. This is what I was for.

Incapable of leaving or standing up without revealing my desperate state of arousal, I asked for two days.

Two days later I had told her that I didn't want to break up.

To say Levanna had been shocked would be an understatement, but I knew I was right to offer myself.

These girls had people like the Pentagon, NASA and top research labs for medical research begging for their attention already. With the power of the Goddess they would change the world for the better.

I would never achieve anything so amazing, but by offering myself to the Goddess, I could be a part of it.

The following week we had all had a meeting. Levanna, once she got over the shock, had realized as I did, that we had a chance here to do something incredible. She felt as I did, that it was the reason we had met.

Her friends were not happy that I knew of their plans and took more persuading.

"Do you know why you were put on this earth?" I asked of them.

Karen, the most outspoken of them spoke up, "Yes. To cure cancer, end the need for antibiotics and bring a balance in healthcare throughout the world."

"I'm going to end the need for war," Levanna said with surety. "So everyone can lead their lives in peace."

"I'm going to answer the questions that no one has even though to ask yet," Debbie added.

"I believe you," I told them. "I believe that you are all capable of exactly that. I'm not. I didn't even know why I was here until I heard your plans."

The three of them were sat on the couch. I moved and sat on the coffee table in front of them. Eye to eye. At this point, equals.

"You will have set backs and difficulties. Bosses who don't want to listen to your ideas. Colleagues who steal your ideas. Many people who will not open their minds to the possibility that this genius could come from women."

They all shifted uncomfortably, because they knew I was right.

"But with the Goddess' blessing these problems and frustrations will be removed, and you will be able to shine. To fly. Nothing will be able to stop you."

Karen leaned forward. "You understand this is a sexual rite. If you're just looking for a thrill you are going to come unstuck."

"I'm not going to pretend it doesn't turn me on, because it does," I admitted. "It also feels right. It feels like my right. The idea of you, any of you, doing this with some asshole, I just can't stand it, and I do not think the Goddess wants a tainted offering."

I placed my hands on Levanna's knees. Palm's up so that the other girls could grip my hands in they wanted to.

"I've never hurt anyone. I respect women. I love Levanna, and I have total belief that you can achieve all of your dreams. I want to be a part of that. I'm a good guy. Give your Goddess a pure offering. Give her me."

Debbie reached for my hand first, so three of us were linked. Karen just studied me for a moment.

"You must be willing. If you back out, which you will have the opportunity to do, then our time will be lost. You understand that?"

"I won't let you down. I won't let Levanna down."

Finally Karen joined her hand to ours. "Despite being a good guy, you will still need to be purified and scourged. To atone for the weakness of your kind," she told me. "Levanna will help you prepare. To be your best self before we offer you up. You must do as she tells you, diet, exercise, it's important."

"Whatever you need," I told her.

We sat linked for a few moments.

"It feels right," Debbie said finally and we all grinned and laughed slightly.

Yes, it felt right.

-X

I stumbled to a halt as a shape emerged from the darkness ahead of me.

A slight figure in a white robe. Dark hair curling from the hood and over the slender shoulder, looking almost like blood in the shadows. Hair I knew would shine like fire in the sunlight.

Throwing back her hood, Levanna looked up at me. Her eyes huge. Her face astonished. "You came?"

"Of course. Did you think I wouldn't?" I fell to my knees and pressed against her centre as she gathered me closed and stroked my hair. "I wouldn't let you down," I whispered.

Levanna bent and kissed my head before standing back. "So you offer yourself to the Goddess. No longer any chance to retreat. Your pain, blood and body will be the sacrifice that will bring unimaginable power to my coven."

She stopped and smiled a little as I pressed a shaking hand to by arousal.

"I hope you enjoy the experience," she said.

"So do I, as it will be my last," I returned and managed to smile slightly as she let out a shocked laugh.

She gently kissed me, "Thank you for being such a good boyfriend. And thank you for doing this for me."

I pulled her down to steal a kiss for myself, "Thank you for being such an amazing girlfriend," another kiss. "And I'm pleased to do this for you and for the Goddess."

She smiled again and stepped back. "You can leave your clothes here," she said softly. Her eyes flicking with approval over my skin as I stood and quickly striped down.

Then after a final, slightly regretful little caress and tug to my cock, she turned and bade me follow her.

-X

I followed to the clearing. The coven's sacred space. Falling to my knees and bowing my head as the three girls in their white robes stood in front of me.

My throat was dry, a tickling cough irritating me until Karen crouched in front of me with a bottle of water. "Here you go."

"T-Thank you," my hands were shaking so much I tipped half the water down my chest before Karen grabbed it and helped me. Gently lifting the edge of her robe to wipe the damp away when I had finished.

"Thank you," I whispered again.

"You're welcome."

I kept my gaze down as I had been instructed as Levanna started the ceremony.

"This is the night of our sacred rite," she called in a confident voice. My skin shivered in anticipation as her power swept over me.

"Usually the sacrifice is chosen to atone for terrible sins against women, but on this night when All Hallows Eve is blessed with a full moon, and the Goddess is at her strongest power, we honour her with a pure sacrifice. A good man who desires only to give himself in tribute to the goddess. Who will submit fully to her power, our power," she paused and cupped my face, I pressed my lips against her palm as she whispered. "My power."

She knew. I was excited for the rite, but I did this for her.

"But atonement is necessary and men giving themselves to the goddess much be cleansed with blood, and so we begin."

I agree to be cleansed with trembling excitement and was helped to stand.

I walked to the frame and spread my legs, lifting my hands to the wood. Allowing my wrists and ankles to be secured to the whipping posts. My cock thumping against my stomach, I was so hard. Dripping pre-cum onto the ground and down my legs.

Levanna moved to me and after a soft kiss she gently pushed a gag into my mouth and fastened it behind my head. I couldn't stop the moan. My heart was beating so fast as I quivered under her touch.

Debbie came forward then with a blindfold and as I closed my eyes my body came truly alive. My skin feeling the slight chill, the bare breeze, even the moisture in the air.

Alive and greedy for the pain I had been promised.

Levanna had been building up my tolerance levels until I would cum from the lash of her flogger alone.

But tonight I was under the hands of three beautiful women and I was here to bleed. They carried whips, not floggers.

I was soon sobbing and writhing. The sharp, slicing pain across my flesh forcing screams through the gag as my back, chest and torso were marked.

When the cutting whip landed across my balls, the posts swayed as I reared back, howling, before going limp.

When I woke up, only a few moments later, as the sting was still quivering in my skin. The gag and blindfold were gone and my soften cock was being teased my Levanna's lips and tongue.

"Ah, fuck!" I whimpered as I hardened again.

Levanna worshiped me, and the girls caressed my body with soft clothes, wiping away the excess blood, as they crooned how brave I was.

Soon I was rock hard and thrusting into Levanna's mouth. Half mad with need.

Smiling she pulled back and rose up to cup my face and kiss me tenderly. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"I'm ready," I moaned back against her lips.

I was untied and guided to turn. The fear catching in my throat when I saw the altar.

I had deliberately avoided looking at in earlier. I knew it would be too terrifying.

A large wooden structure. Thick and heavy with dry timber. Inside was kindling and smaller material. The altar upon which my sated, destroyed body would lie, would burn fast and hot. Would burn all night. Sending me up to the sky and the Goddess.

With shaking limbs I walked past where torches were already aflame, a safe distance from the altar.

I lifted myself and climbed onto the table like top, with the girls assisting me and helping me to lay back.

They were still touching me, arousing me, praising my body and my bravery. Thanking me, and whispering the things they would achieve with my gift.

My heart thumping, I gave Levanna a small smile and lay back. Gazing at the stars above, the sky was clear but it was not too cold. The moon, the Goddess, bathing me in her light. Eager for my soul.

I was trembling so hard now that the girls had to tie one limb at a time. Using their combined strength to hold me down. Soon I was spread-eagled, the rough wood cutting into my back and ass.

Levanna came back to my head and kissed me one last time.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too," she told me, kissing away my tears. "You will always be with me now."

I smiled at her. That was what I had wanted. To always be with her. She slipped the gag back between my lips and then climbed over me. Finally slipping off her robe, her dark hair spilling over the shoulders and breast. Skin white in the moonlight.

My heart thudded even harder as she straddled me. The flash from moonlight on the blade of the dagger.

I had asked Levanna if she thought I would feel the fire. Or if the sacrificial daggers would have taken me already. She had admitted that she did not know. But she thought I was strong. That I would feel the Goddess' cleansing flames come to claim me.

Now Levanna lowered herself onto my leaking cock, to claim my seed. I moaned and writhed.

After two weeks of teasing and edging the heat of being sheathed in Levanna's delicious wet heat, the friction as she rode me was insanity.

Even as she raised the jewelled dagger and placed the sharp point against my skin, pricking my navel, I couldn't stop myself from thrusting again into her.

I felt the tickle of blood running down my stomach as I grunted and thrust, straining against the binds.

The other girls moved forward as well, still in their robes, smears of blood from my whipping. They stroked, soothed, and encouraged me with their spare hands, even as they both raised a gleaming dagger and pressed the tips against my flesh.

My nipples were scratched as two daggers were held against my heaving chest, and I whimpered and struggled harder as I felt the tiny spears of pain.

Karen gently ran her fingers over my muscles and murmured, "Such a beautiful sacrifice, hush now, all will be well."

I was panting with the effort of not cumming as Levanna worked me and milked me as she slid her heat up and down and gripped me with her internal muscles. I sobbed as the blades pricked and threatened as I tried to loosen my bonds.

But the stroking hands, the soft encouragement and whispered admiration, along with the tight pulsing grip on my cock were too much, and I realized with a thrill of terror that I was going to cum.

12