All Hands

Story Info
All hands goes badly for the woman CEO.
9.5k words
4.11
14.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flinkar
flinkar
2 Followers

Sarah was sitting in the front row of the all hands at her software company, looking up proudly onto the stage where the founder, a strong woman called Elaine, and the CFO and chief engineer were also sitting. All three of them were big movers in the software industrying, bringing up this company from scratch to be so successful, she smiles as she saw Elaine getting ready to talk, the two other leads were sitting down although wiggling uncomfortably in their chairs as Elaine started to speak.

As Elaine started to speak a boy appeared from somewhere, not sure where he was before, Sarah frowned a little as he started to run his hands over Elaines body, his hands rubbing her before stopping and cupping both her tits through her shirt, rubbing his fingers over her nipples so they stood up straight under the thin material. Elaine blushes but doesn't move or try to stop him as he undoes the front of her shirt and pulls it back revealing she was not wearing a bra under her shirt. He starts to fondle her now bare tits as she continues on with her presentation small gasps as he pinches and toys with her tits. She doesn't move at all as he pulls back her shirt and it drops down to the floor leaving her there topless in front of the whole company. All around Sarah the girls gasp and wiggle in their seats, not really sure what to do although the boys all appear to know what to do watching and enjoying the show. However no seems to be able to leave their seats as they watch the show unfold in front of them.

The boy pulls out two black binder clamps, each with a stapler hanging off one of the arms, he moves them around in front of Elaine who looks at them and frowns but doesn't do anything as he teases her nipples with the black clamps. He opens them up and closes one down onto her nipple and she lets out a pained gasp in the middle of speaking, then a second as the other clamp bites down onto her other nipple. She closes her eyes tight and looks down at the two clamps pulling down hard on her nipples and biting down painfully into her soft flesh. "Ahhh." she says and then gets back to speaking again, continuing to talk about the health of the company and other things usually said in an all hands like this. The boy tugs and plays with the staplers and she gasps and whines as he moves the toys around on her body as she talks.

She pauses as she feels his hands on the top of her skirt and looks down, her lips moving but not saying anything as he drops down her skirt to the floor revealing she was not wearing panties either. There are bright red painful marks covering her pussy, looks like she was whipped there not all that long ago. The girls in the audience all shudder and wiggle, not sure why they cannot move or leave, the boys all crane forward to get a better look at her now completely bare pussy and naked body as she stands in front of the company.

She shuffles in place pausing as she is now completely naked in front of everyone. Slowly she moves her legs apart too, so they are about a foot apart making her pussy even more on display for the company. She goes back to her speech , watching as the boy pulls out another black binder clamp. He pulls open her pussy lips and moves the clamp up and puts it over he clit, then lets it bite down onto her most sensitive nub. She cries out in pain and bends forward, a hand going up to cup her cunt as the pain radiates through her body. Then she straightens up again and takes a deep breath moving her hand away from her cunt.

The boy says, in a soft voice although loud enough to be picked up by the mics. "Didn't I say not to cover up your cunt?"

Elaine looks down at the floor and sobs once. "Sorry sir." she says. "I couldn't help it. Please." she says and looks at him, pleading with him in front of the whole company she runs. She blushes in shame. The boy catches hold of the black binder clamp on her clit and twists it hard. She cries out in pain, her hands fluttering at her sides as she forcibly stops them from covering herself up.

"Will punish you later." he says and gives the clamp a tug. "Continue with the demo."

Elaine shudders as he lets go of the clamps and then in a shakey voice says. "For this next part of the presentation I need a volunteer from the audience." she looks down into the audience and points to Sarah. "You." she says. "Sarah, come up here." she says and looks down, blushing again at what she is just about to do with Sarah.

Sarah looks around but leaves her seat and goes up to stand on the podium, she was supposed to do a presentation at this meeting anyway and although the introduction felt a little odd this is likely what she is up here for. She smiles out at the crowd of people as they watch her and the CEO up on the stage. Suddenly she looks down and frowns, the boy who had been doing stuff to the CEO had his around around in front of her and was feeling up her tits. "Hey!" she says and pulls his hands off her, whirling around to glare at him. "Get your hands off me." she says.

The boy just smiles as her as she glares at him, she turns and looks at Elaine, but before she can say anything the boy says. "I think we need to take this to HR."

Sarah pauses and then nods. "Yes. HR." she says and frowns since it is a little weird that the boy who felt her up wants to go to HR in this case. "Lets go to HR." she says, although a little uncertainly.

Elaine looks at Sarah and looks down. "I am the head of HR, since the HR VP reports to me." she says. "Come here." she says. "Now tell me what happened."

Sarah walks over to Elaine and nods her head. "He tried to grope me!" she says.

Elaine nods her head. "I see. Show me what he did."

Sarah looks a little confused and gropes her own tits. "He did this." she says.

Elaine pauses. "I think he used his own hands, not yours." she says.

Sarah pauses and moves a little, the she turns to the boy and moves over to him, turning back around to face Elaine she takes his hands and puts them onto her tits and then squeezes them against her tits as she stands there. She blushes bright red as she helps the boy grope her. "Ok. He did this." she says and blushes, dropping her hands to her sides and not able to stop him from continuing to feel up her tits. She looks down at the hands and blushes again as he feels her up soft flesh under her top.

"I see." says Elaine as she watches Sarah getting groped, her own tits and cunt still in lots of pain from the clamps. "That is really not good." she says. "He should be allowed to grope you whenever he wants." she says and Sarah looks at her, her mouth dropping open as she says that. "You need to be punished." says Elaine, shuddering a little but saying it all anyway. "Strip" she says.

Sarah looks at her and shakes her head. "What do you mean strip?" she asks, although her hands are already ahead of her and have pulled down her skirt, since her tits were still occupied. Then her panties follow down onto the floor before she undoes the buttons at the front of her top, then reaching behind her to undo her bra letting the shirt and bra fall down onto the ground as well now she was completely naked in front of the whole company too. She blushes and moves her hands up to cover her tits and one hand over her cunt. The boy was now feeling up her completely bare tits, tweaking and tugging on her nipples and she couldn't seem to do anything to stop him.

Elaine nods as Sarah is now completely naked in front of everyone. "Tits, cunt or ass?" Elaine asks.

Sarah looks confused at the question but the boy behind her answers. "Tits." he says.

Sarah looks back at him. "Tits?" she asks.

Elaine nods. "Stand up straight, hands behind your neck, push your elbows back to make your tits a nice target." she says and pulls out a riding crop that had been resting behind the podium at the front of the hall and holds it out to the boy. The boy takes the crop from Elaines hand and it is pretty clear he had whipped her cunt, tits and ass with this crop at least once previously, the red lines on her flesh now explained once the crop appears.

Sarah moves into the ordered position and looks down at her bare tits. "What are you doing?" she says. "What is going on?" she says.

Elaine says. "Count. They won't count unless you count them." she says.

The boy moves over to stand beside Sarah and rubs the crop over the top of her tits on the bare flesh. Sarah looks down at the crop and her eyes widen. "No!" she says then cries out in pain as the crop lands right on top of her tits a bright red line quickly running across the top of her tits. "Ahh fuck!" she says and then screams again as a second stroke lands on her tender tits.

"Count." says Elaine, it is only ten but only if you count." she says.

Ahhh screams Sarah again as the crop lands hard on the top her tits. She is swaying a little but not moving to protect her self. "Fuck stop it" she says and screams again as another stroke lands on her tits.

Finally she hears the voice of Elaine in the background telling her to count.

"Ahh fuck!" she screams again then adds "One", slowly counting up to ten her tits now bright red and painful, a couple of strokes landing right on top of her nipples. She cries as the strokes finish and she stands there displaying her naked and whipped body to the whole company.

"What item of clothing is she never allowed to wear again?" asks Elaine as Sarah sways back and forth a little.

"Skirt." says the boy and reaches down grabbing her panties and her bra, putting them in his pocket.

"Get dressed." says Elaine.

Sarah reaches down and picks up her top, pulling it over her tits and doing it up at the front, she cannot seem to pick up the skirt and her top doesn't cover up her now bare pussy at all. The boy has her bra and panties but she is a bit worried about touching him right now.

She stands there a little dazed, looking around at the audience when she feels the boys hands on her tits again. "Ahhh." she says as he feels her up. She moves her hands down and tries to push them away from her tits.

"Now now." says the boy. "Do you want to go back to HR?"

Sarah pauses and moves her hands away, letting him feel up her painful tits as she stands there in front of the company. One of his hands moves down and forces itself up inside her pussy, pushing up into her soft flesh as she stood there. Tears run down her face softly as she doesn't try and stop him, not really wanting her cunt to be whipped.

Elaine looks out over the crowd. "New rules for the company." she says and pauses, taking a deep breath. "At any time a boy or girl can request someone to be taken at HR at which point the girl will be punished. No one can tell anyone outside the company about this. So if you don't want to be punished, you had better be a good girl." she says and then shudders.

Beside her the other VPs reach down and pull their skirts off and pull off their tops, revealing that they have been sitting there at the meeting with their tits clamped too and their cunts. They each have the name tags with their title and name on it shoved up inside their cunts and held in place by the chairs they are sitting in.

"Meeting over." says Elaine as she sees the people in the audience are already starting to move.

--

Amber was a cute preppy girl, she is sitting there beside her friend Trevor as she watches the whole thing unfold on the stage, her mouth open as she sees Sarah being felt up by whoever that guy is, her pussy completely bare and on display for everyone. She is wearing a professional look pair of trousers and a simple button up top. "What the fuck Trevor?" she says and looks over at him. "What the fuck is going on?" she asks.

Trevor looks up at the stage at Sarah who is crying but walking back towards her seat to pick up her laptop trying to act normal while she was almost completely naked. Then he looks at Amber beside him. "No idea." he says and pauses, bringing a bit of courage and pushing one of his hands right up Ambers thigh.

"Fuck Trevor" says Amber and pushes his hand away. "What do you think you are doing?" she asks.

"Do you want to go to HR Amber?" asks Trevor and Amber looks at him, almost glares at him.

"I dare you to." she says between clenched teeth.

On the other side of Trevor she can see that Rosemary is looking at the boy beside her, not sure who he is, as he has pushed his hand up under her skirt. She is just letting him do whatever he wants there as she watches, clearly he is touching her pussy directly by the look on her face.

"Lets go to HR." says Trevor and catches Ambers hand. She stands up with him and they both head off towards HR. She cannot seem to stop herself from going this way now and when they get there, there is already a line. All the girls in the line are trying to push off boys who are trying to grope them and feel up their cunts. Amber and Trevor mostly just stand there, watching as the couples leave HR. Whenever they come out the girl had clearly been crying and had lost something, although in some cases it was not as obvious what they were not wearing. After exiting pretty much all the girls were no long fighting as the boys felt them up or even fucked them against the wall right outside the HR office. One girl ended up back in the line again, still fighting with the boy who was getting his hand on her tits.

As the line got shorter Amber thought perhaps this was a bad idea after all.

Finally they go inside and the HR director is there. She is sitting behind her desk, and is also quite clearly naked, her tits whipped at some point during the day. Even though she is sitting down the privacy thing in front of the desk is gone so her cunt is also quite visible from in front as she sits there.

"What happened?" she says to Amber.

"He wanted to put his hand up my thigh and touch my pussy through my trousers." she says as she looks at the HR director (her hand going to her mouth as she says it out loud).

"Show me" says the HR director.

Amber knows the drill this time from watching what happened to Sarah and takes Trevors hand pushing it up against her cunt over the top fo her trousers. Trevor squeezes and pushes against her flesh as she blushes.

"I see." says the HR director as she watches Amber being felt up for a bit. "Strip." she says.

Amber undoes her top revealing her plain white bra, dropping that to the floor, then pulling off her bra and dropping that down to the floor too. She then undoes the top of her trousers and pushes them down, revealing a small lacy thong covering up her cunt. She blushes and then pushes the thong down too so she is now completely naked.

Trevor moves his hand back up and rubs against her cunt as she stands there, blushing in front of the HR director.

"Tits, ass or cunt." asks the HR director.

Trevor pauses as he keeps feeling up her cunt. "Cunt." he says and in front of him Amber gasps.

"Up on the desk, legs apart." says the hr director and Amber turns around and climbs up on the desk, spreading her legs wide apart so her completely bare shaved cunt is visible and on display. The hr director hands Trevor a riding crop. "10 strokes." she says.

Trevor brings the riding crop up and rests it against the top of her bare cunt and then he brings it up and down hard onto her soft flesh. Amber screams out loudly in pain, her legs twitching but not able to close he legs as the pain radiates through her body. "Oh fuck." she says and pants and then screams out again as Trevor again beats her cunt. "One!" she shouts suddenly remembering. "Two!" she screams again as the whip again lands on her soft flesh. "Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight." she screams out and then he lands a stroke right along the length of her cunt lips pulling them open and landing down hard on her clit. "Ahhh fuck!" she says and screams again, forgetting again to count. He lands another stroke down hard in almost the same place. "Ten!" she screams. "Fuck ten!"

"Has to be in order." she hears the voice of the hr director behind her and she sobs as Trevor again lands a stroke on her cunt. "Nine! Nine mother fucker" she says ahhh fuck "10" she screams out as the last stroke cuts into her soft flesh. She lies there on the desk panting as she looks down as her now bright red cunt swollen and painful looking.

She can hear the HR director saying in the background. "What do you not want her to wear again?"

Trevor answers with "Her shirt."

Amber finds herself able to move again and moves off the desk, moving carefully since her cunt is burning and on fire. She gets up and reaches down picking up her thong panties and pulling them slowly up her body and over her sore cunt, then her trousers, lastly she puts back on her bra looking down longingly on her shirt as it lies at the floor by her feet.

The HR director smiles. "See you again soon." she says cheerfully, holding out her hand for the riding crop from Trevor.

Trevor pauses and then smiles, bringing the crop down hard onto the hr directors tits as she sits there hand out. "Ahhhh." she says but doesn't try and stop him, as he then gives the whip to her.

Amber and Trevor leave the HR directors room and Amber can feel her ability to do things returning again. She is now topless, only a bra and her cunt burns like fire. Trevor grabs her arm as they exit and pushes her against the wall.

Amber looks at him and then down as she debates trying to struggle. "Give me your bra." Trevor says to her and her head whips around and she looks at him. "What?" she says.

"You heard me. Give me your bra." says Trevor.

"No!" she says, looking down at her tits, they already feel pretty exposed and she is still wearing a bra.

"Want to go back to HR?" asks Trevor looking at Amber.

Amber looks back up at him slowly and sobs. "No. I don't want to go back to HR." she says and looks down.

"Give me your bra. Another thirty seconds and we go back." he says.

Amber cries as she reaches behind her and unhooks her bra, taking it off and voluntarily gives it to Trevor.

"Good girl." says Trevor. "Now give me your trousers." he says.

Amber looks at him and cries softly, but does it undoing her trousers and pulling them down off her body. Now all she is wearing is her tiny thong panties that barely cover anything anyway.

"Good girl." says Trevor and steps back a little so her can look her over, enjoying her bare body and the bright red marks covering her cunt. "After all of that I need a fuck. Come and take my cock out and get your cunt ready for me to take you." he says.

Amber blushes and looks around, then decides this really is easier than the alternative and moves up to him, undoing his pants and pulling out his cock. She pulls down her panties and rubs her bruised and painful clit to get her hole a bit more wet, since it is pretty clear he is going to fuck her anyway.

Once his cock is out he groans then grabs Amber around the neck, pushing her back up against the wall and fucking himself hard up inside her cunt. Amber groans as he fucks her hard, squeezing her throat as he takes her against the wall, fucking her again and again till finally he cums up inside her sore body. She was not even close to cuming as he finishes himself insider her.

"Ahh fuck." says Trevor and then smiles. "Good girl." he says and pulls himself out from inside her. He picks up her thong and wipes his cock clean on it then drops it on the floor before leaving her there, bruised and sore at the side of the all. She picks up her panties and looks at them, covered in cum. She gulps and then puts them on anyway, feels like some sort of protection as she heads back towards her desk.

She is careful heading down all the corridors, looking around corners to see if anyone is ahead before dashing down to the next section. She sees a few girls being fucked and lots of girls pretty much naked till she finally makes it to the room her desk is in. She peeks inside and looks around, no one. She goes inside and sits down at her desk, starting to get back to work when she feels a shadow in front of her and she looks up. There is her manager, Jeff, standing there in front of her. She gulps as she looks at him and then realises why the desks beside her were empty. She can see Anne and Jane naked behind Jeff. They both have their hands tied behind their backs and a rope around their necks with Jeff holding onto the end of the makeshift leashes. "Get up." he says to Amber and she shakily gets up onto her feet, her thong not really feeling like much at this point. "Take that thong off." he says. And she obeys, now completely naked in front of her manager, she blushes bright red; still not really used to this, although her cunt is still really sore from the earlier beating.

flinkar
flinkar
2 Followers