All I Want for Christmas

Story Info
Ash has an unhappy Christmas Eve. Trish has a plan.
5.8k words
4.43
5.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So. Christmas Eve. A time of joyful celebration with family and "loved ones". I made a face at my reflection in the window and glared at the dark, quiet street below. Bah, humbug. Maybe it was different if you had a loving family instead of a distracted, aloof father, a nagging, lecturing mother and a smug, superior sister with two insufferable spoiled brats running around like little banshees.

I turned away from the window and surveyed my cozy apartment. Well, "cozy" only if you really liked the dirty-chic style of home decoration, and had ideological reservations about storage spaces and their restrictive attitudes towards the free movement of objects.

I did have a Christmas tree, though, bought in a sudden fit of inspiration - or maybe desperation. I had hoped, for a brief moment, it would actually cheer me up. As it turned out, it mocked me instead, with the meager, lonely decorations I'd hung up. I scowled at it as I walked past and threw myself back in the sofa.

I should probably order a pizza, or something. They might close early on Christmas eve, with everyone going home to their families. I could order a large one, keep it in the fridge for a few days. Not a "family" one, absolutely not. Just a... big pizza.

I should also push myself out of the sofa, go take a shower and clean up a bit. Both myself and the place, to be honest. Later, I thought. In a while. Next year, perhaps. It wasn't that far away, anyway.

Crap. How had I ended up here? I felt like shit. And all because that stinking pile of... certified organic manure, whose name was Dick - yes, really - all because he dumped me for some braindead blonde bimbo with oversized tits. We're just not physically compatible, he'd told me gently, but hadn't been able to resist glancing at my chest, and frowning. Very subtle, as always.

I knew I wasn't well-endowed, in the chest department or anywhere else. It would have been a real feat not to notice, but I'd worked to accept that beauty wasn't all in your looks. Worked hard to accept it, and almost succeeded. Mostly. I did have a reasonably cute face, which helped, and I'd gotten compliments for my eyes.

But what man cared about my freaking eyes when we fucked? Big, juicy tits that he could grab and squeeze as they bounced beneath him - that was different.

I also knew it had been almost six months, and that I should "get over it". I'd tried. Several times. But somehow, it had all just gotten worse. By now I only went outside for work, and then straight back home. I hated my life. I hated everyone else, too, so Christmas was actually a good time. Nobody here to bother me.

Somebody banged on my door. I groaned and pulled a pillow over my face. Who the *fuck* was that? All my friends, such as I had, and had left, were out of town, celebrating joyfully.

More banging. I knew only one person who banged on people's doors like that, but - she was in Kansas. Maybe it was the police, or the fire brigade. Maybe they'd soon blow up the door and storm inside, or cut it open. Maybe they'd drag me off and put me in prison. That might be good, actually. Less tiresome people trying to cheer me up. Somebody rattled the door handle, over and over, interspersed with heavy banging. It really did sound like Trish.

Would she go away if I just ignored her? Or would some of my misbegotten neighbors call the police? I swore to myself, and got out of the sofa.

It was Trish, indeed, wearing a silly blinking Christmas hat with reindeer horns. "Merry Christmas!" she shouted as she barged into my hall.

"What are you doing here?" I grated at her. "Why aren't you in Kansas?"

"I said, merry Christmas, girl! I'm here because - I'm fed up with you!" She stabbed a finger into my chest. "And because you don't answer your phone, your emails, your texts, your anything, and I'm worried about you. So, I'm here to fix you up!"

She hung her coat on a peg and kicked off her shoes. She strode past me into the living room, and I stared at her Christmas elf suit. Christmas elf, yes, but not the kid-friendly variety. Half-perverted sexy elf, rather, in a blazing red with white trim, and form-fitting in a way that Trish's voluptuous body carried off very, very well. Her black hair hung down her back, halfway to her wide, round ass.

"Oh, Ash," she groaned as she stopped right inside the room. "What are you doing to yourself?"

I walked after her and glared at her. "I'm living my own life, thank you very much. What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in Springfield."

She spun to face me, her black curls whipping. Her deep brown eyes bored into mine. "I cancelled my tickets. I had to check on you. That's why I'm here." She spun away and walked into the room, bending to pick up my stuff.

"Eugh," she said as she picked a pizza box off the floor. "What is all this?" She dropped it again and straightened up.

"Ashley," she said, walking over to the sofa. "Come here." She sat down, and patted the cushion next to her. I walked over and sat down, gingerly and warily. She took my hand and entwined it in her own.

"Ashley," she said again. "It's so painful, seeing you like this. You're so sad and lonely, and you're living in a.... trash heap."

"Come on," I grumbled and tried to extricate my hand, but she gripped it harder. "I'm just moping a bit while I get over - you know."

"It's not moping if it goes on for months and months. And when you never go out, never talk to your friends, never do anything. I mean, look at you!"

I knew what she meant, but glanced down at myself anyway. She wrinkled her nose at my dirty old t-shirt, and put her finger through a hole in it. "You used to be happy," she said, sounding sad. "We used to have fun. Remember that? Remember that time in New York? We were flirting with those two guys and you jumped up on the railing on the ferry, singing "My Heart Will Go On". And then you fell into the water."

I smiled. "Yeah. And the dork didn't jump in after me."

"No," she said. "But I did."

I nodded.

"Do you remember two years ago?" she said. "That New Year's party? We got so drunk, remember, and we danced so hard, and then you did your Travolta thing on the table and everyone laughed so hard they fell off their chairs."

I chuckled, but it faded. "Dick didn't laugh."

"Dick was a dick," she said, with venom. "He hated it when you were the star." She stroked my hand and looked into my eyes. "He wasn't good for you, Ash. He made you so small." Suddenly she gripped my hand so hard I yelped. "I hated that. And I'm here to make you bigger again."

She put her hands on my shoulders and stared at me. "Listen to me. I have a plan. I won't tell you what it is, because then you're gonna argue. We can't have that. You have to trust me. Trust me, and do what I tell you to do. That's all you need to do. And then you'll be happier again. Okay?"

"What?" I said, breaking eye contact. She reached out and pulled my chin back, forcing me to meet her stern gaze again. "What do you mean, you have a plan?"

"Trust me," she said. "Trust me, and do exactly what I tell you to do, and nothing else. Look, how long have we known each other? Twenty years?"

"Something like that," I muttered.

"Have I ever tricked you, or hurt you, or betrayed you?"

"There was that time back in third grade," I began, but she just snorted.

"Duh," she said. "We were stupid kids. I mean when we're adults. Have I?"

"No," I admitted. Trish was noisy - and nosy - and completely unconcerned with what people thought about her, but she was the best friend I'd ever had, and the best friend I could ever hope to have. She'd been there for me, always.

I exhaled. She seemed to be determined, and when she was, it was usually better to let her have her way. "Okay," I said. "I trust you. Trish, please don't..."

She put her finger on my lip, silencing me. "I promise I will not hurt you, trick you or betray you. I want to see you happy again. I want my old girlfriend back. I want old Ash back. Happy, funny, goofy Ash. Trust me, and do what I tell you do to."

"Yes," I said. "I will. I trust you. I will do what you tell me."

"Oh, Ash!" she said and threw her arms around me in a hug. I fell backwards on the sofa.

"Oof!" I said. "You're like a big dog, do you know that?"

"No, I'm much better!" she grinned. "I don't bark and I don't shed hair everywhere." She sat up and pointed towards my bedroom. "Remember - trust me, and do what I tell you to do. Your bedroom. On your bed. On your back. Scoot!"

"Now what," I muttered, but I couldn't keep my grin off my face. I felt so much better now. Trish always had that effect on me. I went to my bed and laid down on my back. Trish wasn't far behind, and climbed up on the bed beside me. She waved a thick woolen scarf in the air.

"I'm going to blindfold you," she said. I began to protest, but she held up a finger. "Trust me, and do what I say. You agreed." She proceeded to wrap the scarf around my head and tying it on one side. It blocked out all light.

"Lie down and just relax," she said in a softer voice. I felt a light touch on my forehead, just above the scarf. "Relax, Ash. You're so tense and so miserable. It's all tied up, you know. The misery feeds on the tension, and then drives it further. You need to relax completely for this to work."

She touched my chin. "Now, I want you to make a noise every time I touch you. If it's on your head, say 'eeee'. If it's on your upper body, say 'oooo'. If it's on your legs or lower body, say 'aaaa'. If it's on your arms or hands, say 'mmmm'. Okay? Let's try."

She poked my nose. "Eee," I said. She poked my arm.

"Uh, mmm?" I said.

"Good. Good, Ash. Good girl. Let's continue." She poked my nose again. "While I touch you, I want you to listen to me, and breathe deeply and slowly. Take a deep breath in, and out. Good."

She touched my belly as I inhaled, and I made a small, quick 'ooo' sound. She kept talking and touching, telling me to breathe and relax. I wondered what she was aiming for. Relaxation was good, I supposed. And I had promised to go along with it.

I had tried relaxation exercises before, but they hadn't been as effective as this. It was hard to keep track of what she was saying while she kept poking me, making me respond with different sounds, but it seemed to help. I could feel myself sinking into the bed, and felt my shoulders and face relaxing.

"So good, Ash, you're doing so very good," she was saying. Her voice had dropped, to a low, slow, steady drone. It was hard to follow, but quite pleasant to listen to. "All you need to do is relax, and every time I touch you, you relax a little bit more. Every time I touch you, more tension and misery leaves your body, making you relax even deeper. It feels so good to relax. Just relax and let go. Trust me, and do what I tell you to do."

She kept repeating that, until her words began to blur for me. She was telling me to relax, trust and do what she said, and to my surprise, I was doing that. Relaxation was spreading through my whole body, as she kept poking at it, and even when she poked at my nipples I felt good. I trusted her. My responses to her touches were almost automatic by now, so I was doing what she'd told me to do.

It felt good. Slowly but steadily, I relaxed more and more deeply, and sank deeper into the bed, deeper into relaxation, deeper into trust. I felt almost sleepy, and found myself longing to just let go completely, to let myself relax completely and totally, and fall asleep while she kept talking and touching me. It felt so good... Sweet Trish, I thought, drowsily, you're so good to me...

I opened my eyes. I hadn't noticed I'd closed them. I was lying on my bed, but the blindfold was gone. So was Trish. I was alone in my bedroom, alone and naked. But - relaxed, and... happy? Yes, I realized, I felt happy. Eager, even. That had been - when? A long time ago. I shuffled off the bed, and padded barefoot into the living room. It felt good, but I wondered about it. I hadn't been naked before, had I? Maybe I had. I felt a bit fuzzy.

Trish was sitting in my sofa, in her sexy elf costume. She was scrolling on her phone, but she put it down and jumped up as soon as she saw me. "There you are! All bright and awake again!"

"Did I..." I said, and fell silent as I worked my jaw. My mouth felt thick and numb. "Did I fall... asleep?" I mumbled.

"Yes, you did," she said, coming up to me. She took my head in her hands and looked into my eyes. "You fell asleep when I told you to, Ash, and you're not really awake yet. That's good. Very good. I don't want you awake just yet."

She removed one hand and snapped her fingers. "Look into my eyes," she said, in the droning voice she'd used before.

"Whaaa...." I said, my voice slurred.

"Look deeply into my eyes," she said, and began rolling my head from side to side. I blinked, and tried to focus on her eyes.

"Trisssshhh..." I said.

"Yes, Ash," she said. "Look into my eyes. Feel how sleepy you are. You want to sink again, sink for me, sink down deep, good girl Ash, sink for me, sink back down. Relax your mind, like you did just now, relax it and let go. Relax and sink for me, and trust me, trust me and do what I tell you to do. Good girl, Ash!"

I was feeling woozy and unsteady and fixed my gaze on her to try to steady myself. Her deep, brown eyes looked back.

"Mmm," I moaned as she poked at my arm.

"Good girl, Ash," she said. "Keep looking into my eyes. Sink for me. Relax, relax and sink." She poked at my face. "Sink deeper now, deeper and deeper, sink back now, Ash. Just let go of everything. Trust me completely. Let me tell you what to do and what to think. Just relax and sink for me, Ash, that's a good girl."

She kept talking, and I just listened, except for making the right sounds as she touched me in different places. I stared into her eyes, feeling wide-eyed and open, in a strange but pleasant way. I could feel myself swaying slightly, but my body felt distant, and getting more distant. Her eyes seemed to be growing, getting larger and closer. They filled my vision, and I couldn't look away. I didn't want to.

I was sinking back into the total relaxation from before, and letting go completely, falling into her authority. I trusted her utterly, and I stared into her eyes as I sank, and let her tell me what to do, and what to think.

I blinked and looked away from her eyes. I felt - strange. Strange, but wonderful. As if I'd spaced out, and was just looking on. Like a passenger in my own body.

"Good girl, Ash," Trish cooed. I shivered with pleasure. It felt so good when she said that.

"You're hypnotized now, and it feels so good."

"Hyp... nized," I heard myself mumble.

"No, silly," she giggled, "hypno-tized! It's all good. You trust me, and so you want to be hypnotized by me. It feels good, doesn't it."

"Yeeaahhhh..." I said. My voice sounded funny.

"Yes it does," she. "It feels so good. Come here, Ash." She took my hand and led me over to the window, where she put my hands on the window sill. I stared at my own reflection in the window. I looked completely zoned out. I felt good.

"Listen to me now," she said. I felt her hand stroke my back.

"Ooo," I said, automatically.

She giggled again. "Stop making those sounds now, Ash. It's okay. Listen to me." She stroked my back again. "Listen to me, and accept everything I say. You are hypnotized now, and when you're hypnotized you can't question what your hypnotist says. I'm your hypnotist, and so everything I tell you when you're hypnotized is true. I will tell you the truth, and you will accept it. Okay, Ash?"

"Yessh," I mumbled.

"Good girl," she said. I trembled under her touch, as I heard her take a deep breath. "Listen now," she said.

"You are a woman. A beautiful woman. You have a beautiful woman body, and you're happy and proud and excited about your body. You love your body and you're so proud of it. You want your body to feel good and feel happy, and you want to live a happy life and make your body feel good. You're so beautiful, Ash, in your own, completely unique Ash way. You don't compare yourself to others, because you know you are so very beautiful just the way you are."

I stared at myself in the window, at my reflection, and despite my vacant, blank expression, I looked - beautiful. How strange. Trish's hand touched my neck and slid down my bare back, and I forgot my thought.

"Relax and sink for me," she whispered. The spacey feeling got stronger. It felt good.

"You want to be a happy woman, Ash. You want to live your life and be happy. Live a happy life. You like to go out and meet people. You want to go out and meet your friends, or invite them over, and make new friends as well. You want to do things with your friends, things that make you happy and make your friends happy. You are a fun, happy woman, and your friends love to be with you. You make your friends happy, Ash, and your friends make you happy. You want to live a happy life, with your friends and with other people."

She paused, and I felt her hand tense. "You want to be happy with... other people around you, Ash. You want to be happy with your family, but only if they make you happy. You want to find a way so that both you and they can be happy."

It was a good thing I was hypnotized. I would have snapped at her if I was awake, but now it just floated right into my mind and disappeared inside. It sounded completely obvious, when she said it. Nothing to think about, or react to.

Trish's hand slid further down, to rest on my ass. "Relax," she said, "relax and sink for me. Sink deeper now, deeper and deeper. Go further into hypnosis for me now, Ash. Trust me, and do what I tell you to do. Let yourself sink deep, deep into hypnosis now. Feel it happening. You are becoming so very deeply hypnotized."

I could feel it. It was that spaced-out feeling that grew even stronger, as if I was sinking into a bubble, below the surface of my own mind. It felt good.

"Listen to me now," she said, her voice trembling. "You are hypnotized and I am telling you the truth. Everything I tell you is true, you know that, because you are hypnotized." She paused, and then continued.

"You are a woman," she told me, "and since you are a woman you have a pussy. You love having a pussy. It's so good to have a pussy. You're so happy about your pussy. You want to keep your pussy happy. The way to keep your pussy happy, is to let it get fucked. Getting fucked makes you happy. Getting fucked keeps you happy. You want to be a happy woman, Ash, and live a happy life."

I felt her finger slide in between my legs, flicking at my pussy folds. I would have gasped, if I was awake, but now - it just floated by. She kept talking about my pussy and how happy it made me, and I felt her finger slowly start to glide more easily. I was getting wet, apparently.

And then, her finger went away, and something else took its place. Something hard, and round. I just stared vacantly into my own eyes as Trish pressed something against my pussy. Into it.

"You love to get fucked," she said. "It makes you happy. If you're not getting fucked regularly you start feeling unhappy. You want to be happy, so you need to make sure you get fucked now and then. Not every day, but sometimes. You want to find someone who can fuck you and keep you happy."

The thing was sliding into me now, pushing into my pussy. It felt amazing. I hadn't been fucked for a long time, for almost a year before Dick had left me, and I missed it. My pussy missed it. I didn't know what it was, this thing Trish had, but it felt fantastic. She kept pressing it deeper into me as she kept telling me the truth.

"You will be happy even if you haven't met the perfect man yet, or met your future husband. You will make sure to find someone who will fuck you, and make and keep you a happy woman. Getting fucked makes you a happy woman, and getting fucked keeps you a happy woman. You love getting fucked, Ash, and you love your pussy."

12