All I Wanted Was A Thai Massage

Story Info
An innocent Thai massage leads to fun.
3.9k words
4.43
24.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
260 Followers

All I Wanted Was A Thai Massage--

This is a true story...

I am a sixty-year old male who played football and soccer in college and then four years of professional soccer in Italy. Due to some old sports injuries I decided to add in some Thai massages to my workouts and stretching exercises. I'll admit I had gone to some Asian massage places a few times for happy endings but it wasn't really my thing and I was looking for a professional massage to help this old ex-athlete body.

Here in SoCal there is no shortage of quality Thai massage places. The place I chose in San Diego after an internet search looked like it would foot the bill. I also noticed they advertise couples massages, gift cards and stamp cards for frequent customers towards a free massage--more proof that it had to be a legit place. Right?

I arrived for my 90-minute massage and was greeted by a sweet and petite woman who looked about 35-40. She was also very cute which shouldn't matter but it didn't hurt either. I couldn't miss her very sweet looking butt in her yoga pants either.

"Hello Greg my name is Katie. Nice to meet you," she said in a very sweet way.

"Hi. How are you too today," I responded. I tried hard to hide my pleasure of my coming massage.

"Oh I'm very tired today. Many massages today and even good tips from the ladies which is not always the case," she said with a giggle.

Just then a couple female customers came out and were served tea as they sat down and paid. The other two masseuses came out and gave me a good looking over that was a little funny. I guess they like Caucasian men over 6' tall and in shape. They both smiled and said something in Thai to Katie who smiled and blushed as they all giggled.

As Katie showed me to the room she asked if I needed to use the restroom first which I did. I couldn't help but noticed that I was a little hard in the restroom and smiled. "Be careful there cowboy. This is a legit place," I said to myself.

As I walked back to my assigned room Katie was covering the floor pad and pillow with plush towels.

"I'll be right back. Go ahead and take off all of you clothes and lie face down with this towel over your body please," She also gave me a shy smile as she walked out.

I noticed a nice smell and soft music to go along with the great heated floor mattress. As soon as I lay down I already felt comfortable and relaxed and the massage had not even started.

Soon I heard a soft knock and she quickly open the door. If I had been under the towel she certainly would have seen me entirely and I wondered if that was her intent or it was my naughty thoughts.

"So Greg how would you like your massage today? Medium or firm pressure? Any stretching or more Swedish style?"

"I like medium, no stretching today. So Swedish please."

"Ok. That's great like I said I'm a little tired from all of the firm pressure massages today."

Angie started off with some medium pressing pressure on my body to warm up my muscles. I had heard that Thai massages do a bit of massaging on your butt and she proved it. I will admit I liked it and the way her hands were positioned her thumbs were slightly on the edge of my butt crack and doing this circular motion. It was a little erotic.

"Oh. Mmm," I accidently let slip out in a muted fashion. It felt amazing.

"Are you ok? I can tell you are very stiff in your lower back and butt."

"Oh yes. This is great."

"Is my pressure ok?"

"Perfect so far."

"Thank you for letting me know," she said sweetly.

The massage continued and after an hour she had to ask me twice to flip over because I was almost asleep. She continued with the massage and having her little hands on my thighs was a little dangerous but fortunately I contained myself.

She had a tight little ass that was right next to head and just begging for some attention but I behaved myself. I could sense the massage was ending.

"Okay. Thank you Greg we are all done." I will meet you outside. Would you like some tea or water?"

"Both please," I said and as she nodded with a smile.

As I got dressed I got hard thinking of that tight little ass and cute smile.

"There is your tea and water Greg."

I handed her my credit card and sat down.

"Would you like a stamp card? For every ten massages you get a free hour massage," she said with a smile and raised her eyebrows in a cute way.

"Sure. I will definitely be back. Can I make an appointment for the same time next week?"

"I would be pleased to."

As she said this one of the other girls came out and smiled at me and once again said something in Thai to Katie who blushed a little more than earlier.

"Goodbye Greg and thank you. See you next week."

"See you next week," as I walked out the door.

I will confess I was looking forward to the next massage as the days were going by. As I arrived for my massage I was wondering if Katie would be wearing those very tight yoga pants and she did not disappoint.

The massage was a duplicate from the previous week but she did spend a little more time on my butt that was much appreciated and we had a little more small talk before and after. After the massage I made another appointment for the following week.

When I arrived the next week I noticed Katie had a little more makeup on and had her nice hair in a single braid that was then flipped up and pinned. Her sweet look had been transformed into a sexier look.

"Hello Greg. Nice to see you."

"Same here. I almost didn't notice you with the hair change."

"Do you like it? I like to do it like this sometimes," she said with a coy smile.

"It looks great," I said realizing I may have been a little too enthusiastic but she really seem to like my approval.

I got undressed and under the towel and waited for my little Thai princess to knock on the door.

"Here I come Greg," as she knocked and entered.

I was facing down but could tell she lowered the lights a little lower than normal. Now my shallow male mind is having shallow thoughts.

"Thank you for letting me push your appointment to the last of the night. We had a girl call in sick. Also this way we don't have too rush your massage."

Now my thoughts are thinking is she teasing me or perhaps being a little seductive? The massage was proceeding as usual until she got to my butt. She had pulled the towel lower on my butt than usual and really gave me a great butt massage. I got hard especially when she massages the crease where my leg and butt joined. I was breathing a little and she had to notice.

"Is everything okay? Is my pressure good?"

"Yes. That feels great."

"Just let me know if I need to change. I want you to enjoy the massage."

Just then her hands went on back on my ass with more intent and her thumbs were in edging and then slightly in my butt crack. I was definitely enjoying this and she knew it. I was wondering what was next.

I could not help it and instinctively my hips raised a little and she brushed my balls a few times if like testing me. Her motions were as if she could deny and say her hand slipped if I objected After a couple minutes I'm totally hard and she asks me to flip.

She kept the towel over my midsection but it was obvious how aroused I was. She looked at me smiling. Katie was kneeling next to me but turned to my feet. She gently pulled the towel away and began massaging my legs and the area just over my hard cock. She took the warm oil and squeezed more in a circle around my cock and slowly began massaging my balls and cock. As she did this I put my hand on her perfect ass and rubbed and squeezed it. I even put my fingers on her butt crack and almost up to her pussy but she pulled away just enough.

Soon I was breathing hard as she gave me an amazing hand job. Her other hand grazed my chest with her fingernails. After another couple minutes I couldn't hold out any more and let out shot after shot of cum--on me, on her hands and arm. As I was coming off the orgasm she took some of my cum and rubbed it between her fingertips as if testing it. Then smiled at me but nothing else.

Just then a voice came from the other side of the door in Thai and Katie gave a quick, "Okay", and kissed me on the cheek as she cleaned me up. She smiled again.

"It's getting close to closing time," she said.

As I was getting dressed I could not believe this happened. This woman seemed so sweet and innocent. But she seemed to like me and had asked me if I liked sushi, movies and hiking at the beginning of the massage. It was almost like a hint to be asked out.

When I was paying she made virtually no eye contact due to another one of the girls being up front too. I told her I would call in a couple days to make my next appointment.

As it turns out I was too busy the next week and then the following week I needed to go out of town so no massage but was looking forward to going back. As strange as it seems I had a tinge of regret. I was looking for a massage and nothing else. I was wondering if I should find another place with a woman that I had zero attraction to. I really was not looking for any drama.

When I called the week after to make an appointment the girl seemed to know who I was when I requested Katie and gave my name.

"Ok Greg. I will make sure she knows. Thank you."

I was excited for my next appointment as the days went by. As I walked into the shop Katie and two others were up front and Katie gave me a big smile. The other two girls scampered away with smiles.

Waiting in the room and under the towel I was excited to see my little friend. Katie made her usual swift entrance. This time she lowered the lights even more.

"Hi Greg. How are you?" as she kneeled next to me. "I missed you," Katie said in a mock teasing way as she rubbed my back so softly and then letting her had rest on my covered ass.

"Oh that is sweet of you to say. I was busy and had to go out of town for a few days."

"Truly I missed our massages. You are a nice man and I enjoy giving you a massage."

I instantly got hard and fortunately was lying on my stomach. Katie began as always and soon was driving me crazy with massaging my butt. After 30 or so minutes she lightly teased my balls with her fingernails from behind as I raised my hips some.

Soon I decided to see where I could take this and while laying face down reached back blindly and found her thigh and started upwards to her crotch until I was an inch from her pussy. She didn't flinch or move my hand away so I reached further until I met my goal of having my hand on her pussy. I began rubbing and I could feel warmth through her thin yoga pants. She soon began grinding her pussy into my hand and even began directing where she wanted the pressure. After a couple minutes she was breathing hard and really pushed her pussy on to my hand and collapsed forward. She had a hot but quite orgasm.

"Thank you Greg. It has been over a year since I broke up with my boyfriend in Thailand. This was the first time here. I don't like touching myself."

I flipped over and she once again gave me an outstanding hand job and we kissed a few times during it. I could tell she was nervous and looked over her shoulder a couple times when she heard a noise or voice in the hallway.

The following week I came in for my massage and could tell she was just as happy as I was. She was so demure at the front desk but it was apparent there was a little tigress hiding behind that sweet face.

As I waited for her to come in all I could think about was tasting that sweet little Thai pussy. That was my first desire--everything else could wait. But how could that happen in here. I also was wondering if she had an agenda of some sorts.

Katie walked in and began my massage and I could tell there was some tension and I couldn't tell if it was sexual or something else because I was facing down. I could also feel that she was being a little reserved in the touching compared to the previous massages. Did she have regret because she was definitely not the typical Asian massage girl working for the fast happy ending tip.

After a while she was kneeling in front of my head and I could see both of her knees about equal with my ears. I decided to bring my hands up over my head and gently rubbed her butt and then she reached further down and began really massaging my butt. She was reaching further and I could sense her pussy was right above the back of my head so I pushed up and gently used it to rub her pussy. Soon she was riding my head and pushing into me.

I decided to flip over which surprised her a little but she stayed in place. I grabbed that beautiful ass and pressed her pussy into my face and ate her through her yoga pants. At first she pulled away a little but then I could feel her getting warm and could hear her breathing as she was wiggling her covered pussy over my face.

I then yanked her pants down off her ass and she resisted more but I pulled them lower and she gave in. Soon she lowered her moist pussy over my mouth. I start eating that little Thai pussy like I was starving. She was soaking wet. I put one and then two fingers into her and she was bucking back and forth. She tasted amazing and I could not get enough. After a couple minutes I felt her tongue on my cock followed by her swallowing me entirely. Soon we were fucking each other with our mouths and it was amazing. She was literally dripping on my face. After another couple minutes I could tell Katie was getting close with another flush of nectar from her beautiful pussy and she was grinding into me. She was certainly a woman that liked an aggressive pussy licking--no soft gentle action. As soon as she got off she moved away and pulled up her pants. I'm thinking where is my orgasm? I was hoping to unload into her sweet little mouth.

I pulled her back and onto the matt. She shook her head no but then quickly nodded. I put her on her back and pulled down her yoga pants and her sexy tiny black panties but only to her knees. I then pushed her legs towards her head, which exposed her pussy to me. Even in the low light I could see her moist opening. Her pussy was completely shaved and looked great. She again resisted but when I inserted a finger and then two she began pushing into my fingers. She put her finger over her lips as if to tell me okay but be quite.

With the okay I began taking the head of my cock and rubbing up and down her wet lips. Even with her knees together I slid in fairly easy due to her being so wet and ready. She was wet, warm, and a great fit for my rock hard cock. We were motionless and my cock was deep inside her. We were enjoying the moment.

I began to slowly fuck her. She soon began rolling her hips forward to meet me.

At this time I was so glad I had got snipped years earlier because this Thai pussy was going to get my hot load as I pumped into her.

She rolled further up so just her mid back and shoulders were touching the pad. I was on my knees in front of her but spread my legs to lower myself. Her pussy was meeting my efforts as I fucked her harder and harder. She wanted this hard cock as much as I wanted her pussy. Soon she was shaking her head back and forth in lust and reaching under her shirt that she soon pulled up. She was twisting and squeezing her sexy hard nipples putting on a little lustful show.

After a few more seconds I could hear the sloshing sound from her pussy and it was amazing to hear and feel it. The sound made me slow down because I wanted to hear it more before cumming. Katie began pushing back into me more and so I picked up the pace again.

These moments were pure lust. We were not making love, we were not having sex--we were fucking. I grabbed onto her thighs and was now really ramming my cock into her beautiful box that was contracting and squeezing me as I pumped my shaft into her.

I felt the heat gathering in my balls and seconds later spilled my hot cum inside her with an intense orgasm. I kept pumping her pussy because she was so close. She soon bucked up three or four times as she had the quietest but most powerful orgasm I had even seen from a woman. I stayed in her feeling her contractions as she was coming down from her orgasm. Watching her chest go up and down in near silent breaths was an amazing sight.

When I pulled my cock out of her a combination of cum and pussy wetness flowed out. She reached down and fingered herself and then licked them. She quickly reached for a towel next to us and cleaned herself. Then she told me to lay back down for what I figured to be a little clean up and more massage. Instead she did a complete licking of my cock and balls getting off every trace of cum and pussy. Then she did something I didn't expect she began giving me an enthusiastic rimming and fucked my ass with her tongue. Soon I was about to cum again and she realized it and engulfed my cock in an effort to get every drop. As it turns out sweet Katie was a little slut and I mean that as a complement.

"I can tell you are healthy. Your cum tastes good." She said but then looked embarrassed by the comment.

The ninety minutes was virtually over as I lay there totally spent. Katie got up and soon came back with a few warm wet towels. She cleaned me with a sweet tenderness.

"Do not tip me too much on your credit card it will look suspicious. I did not make love to you for money. I really like you."

As I was paying and enjoying my tea another girl came up to the front. She looked at Katie and then me. As Katie was looking down charging my credit card the other girl looked upwards a little and acted as if she was sniffing the air. She then looked at me as if to say, "I can smell sex", and smiled again as she left the front. She was right.

This became a weekly occurrence but we could never make our times match for sushi or anything outside the shop because she worked almost every day until 9pm. This went on for almost four months. A massage, a great fuck and more massage. Only once our timing was off due to her having her period so a great blowjob was given. She seemed happy with the setup. But one day she said to me...

"Why don't you love me," she said in such a sweet and vulnerable way.

I felt guilty when all I could muster was, "It's still early but I like you a lot." It made her smile in a way thinking that soon I would be in love with her.

After a few more massage and fuck visits the agenda and question I had suspected early on came. She told me that she had a legal problem and asked me to help her. As it turns out she wanted to have an arranged marriage so she could a green card. She said we could end it after and would not cause me any problems. I told her I needed to think. She then proceeded to climb on top and fucked me like a wild animal.

As I left the shop I shook my head and let out a little chuckle. Driving home I realized she was using her pussy for a green card. I wasn't mad because I really didn't have feelings of love. It showed me how bad she wanted to stay in the US.

The next week I decided to tell her that I could not help her due to my job and that it could create big problems for me. I lied about the job part but I was not going to lie to her and string her along for sex--I guess I had a few morals after all.

"Okay Greg I understand. I do not want to create problems for you", she said and proceeded to pull down her pants and fucked me again. I figured she was ok with it but soon I discovered she was not.

I came in a couple weeks later for a massage and the happy train came to a screeching halt. No sex, no touching and then she accused me of having a girlfriend or that I was having sex with another girl at the shop. This wasn't true but she was having none of it. I only think she fucked me the last time so it did not appear so obvious that she was spreading her legs for a green card.

kiwi857
kiwi857
260 Followers
12