All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Walter first buried his long cock as deep in Beverly's ass as he could to insure she could take his full length comfortably. Once he felt she could he began a slow but steady humping motion. Long deep strokes all while gradually quickening his pace. As for Beverly, she was fucking him back as hard as he was her. And between the two of them they were grunting and groaning like wounded animals.

At the rate they were going it didn't take long for either of them to cum. Beverly first, who let out a loud screech just before she orgasmed.

"Oh...my...God...Walter! And whatever you do, don't stop fucking me as I think I'm going to orgasm again."

Which she did rather quickly and let loose with a second gush of pussy juice. And just as she did Walter drove his cock deep in her ass and cummed too.

"Damn it Walter. You unloaded so deep in me I swear I can taste it."

After Walter drained his load in Beverly's bowels he slowly withdrew his now semi-limp dick. As soon as it plopped out her asshole, John asked her not to move.

"Why not John?"

"Because I want sloppy seconds."

Before Beverly could say anything John was behind her and inserting his cock in her still gaping asshole. As soon as it was he went into full fucking mode. No doubt while jerking off as he watched Walter ass-fuck her he was close to cumming but decided to hold off so he could in Beverly's ass. And it seemed he couldn't ejaculate fast enough before he did, which caused Beverly to orgasm yet again.

As for Rita and I, we couldn't have been enjoying each other more. I was now totally focused on her clit between licking and sucking it. Rita had abandoned my asshole in favor of my cunt, which she was tonguing deeply as she could.

Suddenly she stopped. And when she did she grabbed my thighs and squeezed them so hard bruise marks developed later. As she did it was easy to surmise what was about to happen so I gave her swollen clit one last good suck before raising my head. Just in time too as Rita orgasmed and let loose with a long stream of vaginal fluids. If you didn't know better you'd have sworn she was peeing it was so forceful and arched out so far. When it comes to squirting, Rita is in a class by herself.

When she finally stopped she created a good size puddle on the concrete patio, and as she sometimes does from an intense orgasm, all but passed out. Knowing she would be for a while I got a throw blanket from the deck to cover her so she wouldn't get chilled. After I did I kissed her tenderly and realized how much the two of us mean to each other. I then sat on the chaise lounge next to her to keep her company until she fully recovered from her orgasm.