All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's your turn. Drop the gym shorts," she told him.

Bobby did as instructed. If the goddess Julia had asked him to jump off a building, he would have done it for her. Julia inspected Bobby's physique. He was not overly muscled, but enough to be very beautifully male. The large prominent organ between his legs remained flaccid even in the presence of his first live nude female, Julia noted. It was probably because of his previous ejaculation that morning.

Julia stepped near him again. She took one hand and placed it on her breast, the other on her butt.

"Touch me, Bobby, but be gentle. Don't squeeze too hard. I like being caressed," she instructed.

Bobby ran his hands all over her naked body, thrilling himself and her with his touch. This was his first time touching a naked female and he could not get enough. Julia also did some exploring with her hands. She stroked his butt cheeks with one hand while the other hefted his huge furry balls. They weighted heavy in her palm.

Julia kissed Bobby again in a slow sensuous way. Bobby returned her kiss with more experience than he had earlier. Julia guided one of his hands to her vagina and said. "Rub my pussy with your fingers, gently." Bobby did as he was beckoned. His middle finger stroked her slit, revealing it to be wet and slippery.

"Oh my God, I can't believe how warm you feel, Julia," he said breathlessly.

"I know, I am hot. Your finger is teasing me terribly." she began to hump on his finger.

"Please let me know if I'm hurting you." he said.

"Oh no, your pushing all the right buttons, Bobby," she purred.

"Bobby lets lay down on the bed. We'll be much more comfortable."

"Yes ma'am! Let's do it." Bobby agreed.

Bobby lay down on the bed with his hands behind his head. Julia reclined in a sitting position, resting on one arm. With her other arm, she caressed his thighs and abdomen. She cupped his balls and traced a finger up and down his thick veined cock, which lay flat on his belly. His cock twitched a few times but failed to erect.

"It looks like you are going to need additional stimulation to get an erection. I think oral stimulation might help?" Julia said. She slid her body into a position between Bobby's legs and began to lick his cock gently from his balls to the tip. Her tongue became an electrified serpent. Julia painted Bobby's cock and balls with her warm saliva. Her lips massaged the bulbous head of the circumcised shaft as it began to come to life. Every moment of her sensual ministrations caused him to become stiffer and stiffer, until he was hard as titanium rod.

Julia knew that the time had finally come for her to harvest Bobby's life-giving seed. Without a word, she straddled his lap and guided is eight-inch erection to the portals of her womanhood. She was dripping wet with anticipation. Slowly, inch by inch, she lowered herself onto her stepson's rigid cock.

The girth and length of Bobby's manhood filled Julia in a way she had never experienced before. Neither her first husband nor George (the only lovers she had ever known) had explored the territory Bobby was now claiming. She rested herself on his lap, not moving, only allowing herself to adjust to her impalement.

"Holy shit, I'm inside you. It feels incredible." he said.

"Oh Bobby, your cock is so big. I've never felt so stretched."

Bobby could not believe the incredibly delicious warmth of Julia's tight pussy surrounding his throbbing shaft. Julia's wonderful breasts invited him to caress them. He could not resist the temptation to reach out and fondle them. With trembling hands, he gently caressed Julia's chest. She leaned forward, offering her nipples to his mouth. Bobby suckled her tits like an infant.

"Now we're going for a little ride, Bobby."

Julia began to rise off the young man's massive staff. She could feel him tugging at her velvet walls, the blood-filled veins scraping and stimulating her. At a slow pace, she began to milk Bobby's potent seed that his heavy balls contained. Rising and falling, again and again, a warm heat began. Like a kindled fire, flames of lust and desire consumed Julia's body.

Bobby began to meet Julia on the down stroke. With every moment his desire for this woman inspired him to greater heights of sexual excitement. Soon they were fucking each other with full abandonment.

Julia rode him slowly and sensuously, bouncing on her heels and rocking her hips, repeatedly impaling herself on his shaft, eyes shut tight and moaning as he cupped her breasts in his hands, teasing the swollen pink tips with his fingers. He suddenly raised his head up to take one into his mouth. He licked and tongued one extended nipple into his mouth, sucking long and hard on it, and then lightly biting her until she cried out in pleasure.

Julia was in no hurry, her movements were slow and deliberate and through the thin membranes within her cunt, she felt every inch of his hard fat cock, filling every inch of space inside her, and then slipping out as she lifted her body, only to plunge back down over him. She pistoned her hips up and down with a regular pace.

Bobby grabbed the soft, bouncing breasts in front of his face as she rode up and down on his hard shaft. He felt his balls begin to tingle and boil. Harder and faster Julia bounced on Bobby's cock until she felt an orgasm overwhelm her. Waves of pleasure shook her body. She collapsed on his chest, her body glistening in the pale light of the bedroom. She kissed him on the lips, and he kissed her back.

"Oh God!" she panted. "That was so intense."

Bobby wrapped his arms around her and rolled them both over so they could continue fucking. Now in control, he put her legs over his shoulders and he began to plunge himself into her with an urgent need. He had a beautiful woman wrapped around his cock for the first time in his life. Instincts as old as time itself came into play. Bobby drilled into his stepmom's pussy as hard as he could.

Sweat dripped from the tip of his nose onto Julia's heaving breasts. Bobby dropped his head to kiss and suckle Julia's breasts. The sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the room and the air began to smell of sex. His ass rose and fell against her ass, slapping his balls to and fro. Her shapely legs wrapped around his back, pulling him to her. She met each of his downward strokes with an upward push of her own hips.

Julia felt her body melting inside, responding to him and she welcomed the intrusion of his cock that was stimulating her to yet another welcome orgasm. The length and girth of Bobby's rigid cock sliding in and out of her body felt like nothing she had ever experienced before. Their primal passion continued to increase. As a wave of ecstasy began inside her cunt and rolled inevitably to climax in a pulsing, blinding, orgasm, she cried out between quick gasping breaths. "Fuck ... shit ... oh yes, I'm there ... shit ... I'm cumming ...again... oh, it's so... so fucking good!"

Bobby threw back his head and his face contorted. His balls convulsed, and he bathed her pussy with a warm load of hot fertile sperm.

"Uh, shit, fuck." he grunted. Sweat dripped from Bobby's face onto Julia's heaving breasts. Their joined loins were a swampy mess of fluids, both his and hers.

When Bobby's breathing became more controlled, he rolled off Julia. They both lay there on the sweat soaked bed neither saying a word. Julia had accomplished the objective. Her vagina was swimming with the potent seed of her husband's son.

Neither said a word for several moments. Then Julia rolled her body close to Bobby and placed her hand on his chest, stroking the hair on his pectoral muscles.

Finally, she said," Bobby, that was so much more than I anticipated from you. You being a virgin and all, I never thought..."

"It's okay, Julia. I never thought, either. Thank you so much."

A moment of awkward silence passed. Then Julia reached out to kiss Bobby passionately on the lips. Bobby responded with equal passion. Eventually they both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

12