All In the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night they slept together. Feeling guilty Sam said, "Sweetie, if we keep doing this, you're going to get pregnant."

"Oh, do you mean we have to stop until I get the pill?"

"No, but tonight I have to use a condom. You put it on me and nothing else will change."

He showed her how to roll on the condom. She practiced it twice that night.

"Daddy, I still like doing it, but you don't feel the same with the condom. It's better without and I like the feel of cum pumping inside me."

"I know princess. Just be patient."

"Do you like doing it in the morning, daddy?"

"Yes, of course darling."

"Did Mom like doing it in the morning dad?

"I think so. A lot of mornings we made love before our first cup of coffee."

"I want to do that, you know, before you have your first cup of coffee."

Morning fucks became a wakeup call. The coffee came later.

Graduation was a huge event. Signs were posted all over town congratulating the students on their accomplishments. The auditorium was packed with parents, relatives, and friends. Trisha thought she caught sight of her mother but wasn't sure. However, she recognized a few of the fathers in the audience. After the ceremony came family picnics and parties followed by teen drinking parties where the kids eventually shacked-up in bedrooms, cars or motels. Trisha spent time with a boy named Donald who only wanted a blowjob. He thought having intercourse was too risky.

Two weeks later she was on birth control. Soon after, her dad sat her down for a candid conversation. "Trish, you've been looking at that new high-tech cellphone that is really expensive. There might be a way we can afford it. You are such a lovely sexy girl and you've made so many of my friends happy. You've done so much to help us. but they keep asking when they can do it with you. We can make so much more money giving these guys more than a blowjob."

"You mean you want me to have sex with them like we've been doing."

"I'll leave that up to you. Now you are on birth control pills and are safe so you can have sex with them anytime you want. I spoke with the man at the Fitness Center that was your mom's friend. He said that teenage girls like you bring in more money than women mom's age. If you would like, you can meet him and work at the fitness center.

"But dad, I like it here."

"Well, let's just see what he has in mind."

"Okay, I'll try it at home first. Oh my god, I can't wait!"

"Mr. Barkley was her first john. In fact, his name was John Barkley. Sam told him he had a half-hour with his daughter for two hundred dollars. Barkley agreed to the deal. Cuming in her pussy cost another fifty. He was happy to pay. Trish found having another man's cock in her pussy was exciting. It felt different from her dad's, but it was nice. She didn't cum that first time but was on the edge.

"My God, Sam, you trained her well. She fucks like a whore and is as tight as a duck's arse." You couldn't mistake Barkley for a country-bumpkin when he talked like that, but he was a rich bumkin. He also knew how to cheat at poker like a city slicker taking Sam's money at the card table resulting in other appointments with Trisha.

Joel O'Brien paid for an hour. He paid three hundred, but for the first half-hour he just talked about himself. Then he fucked Trisha for five minutes and talked the rest of the time complaining about his wife.

Bobby Sinclair came in her two times in only thirty minutes. C. J. Emberson fucked her later that same day. He was a stud with everything they say about black men. It was her first two-a-day.

Sam took care of the money and the schedule. She was busy on a Saturday when she met with three guys. One saw her at ten in the morning., one at three, and the last was at nine-thirty that evening. She told her dad, "I love helping out with our budget, daddy, but three is my limit in one day."

Willie Talbert paid for an hour on the next weekend. "Stick around for a while, Sam," he said. "Maybe we can enjoy this together. Look Sam," Talbert continued, "we've been friends since high school. Now we need to recapture those fun times. Remember when we both fucked Delores Shackler in the boys' locker room? She's the one that had big tits. I just loved her rack."

Sam watched as his Willie and his daughter undressed each other. She was wearing her graduation lingerie that always turned her visitors into beasts. "Stay with us for a while, Sam?" Sam agreed. For a time, Trisha went down on Willie. They rearranged themselves into a sixty-nine until Willie said, "Sam, do you think your daughter would be alright doing both of us?"

"How do you mean, Willie?"

"I want her to blow me while you make her cunt squishy inside. I love a slick gooey pussy full of cum like we did with Delores."

"Trust me, Willie. She's just like her mother. She'd love it."

Sam pulled down his pants and his already hard cock easily slipped into his daughter's slippery hole. Five minutes later he had filled her ready for Willie. "God she's tight," Willie gasped. "I haven't had a pussy this snug since Wanda Fleming in high school."

He finished just as the hour ended. It was Trisha's first time getting double the pleasure in the same hour. She told her dad how exciting it made her feel. "Pop, if I don't cum at first, I get a second chance. Maybe we should do that again."

Each man Trisha met was different in size and demeanor, but they had one thing in common. They all loved fucking Trisha's tender tight pussy. No one left unsatisfied.

Teddy Ventro asked her to meet him and his wife at their house. Trisha asked her dad about that arrangement. He said, "I know Teddy and his wife, Maggie. They are kind religious people. I think you'll be fine."

"Do you think he wants me to have sex with his wife? I've never been with a woman."

"It's easy, Trish. Just do with her what you would want her to do for you."

The evening worked out well. Trisha sucked cock, ate pussy, and had Maggie fuck her with a strap-on before Teddy filled her cunt with a prodigious load. She came home with a dripping pussy and a wad of money.

After two months of sex work, Trish had built a list of regulars. New men that were not her dad's friends heard about her through word of mouth. Trisha was popular, especially with married men and liked pleasing them in ways that their wives couldn't or wouldn't.

"Look, Trish," her dad was saying after she had satisfied Mr. Sinclair during his third visit, "the guys are asking about anal. I think anal would be worth four hundred at least."

"What's anal papa?"

"The guys fuck you in your ass, your pooper."

"You're kidding, daddy. They like that?"

"It's extremely popular. If you work for the fitness fella, his customers will want anal. It would be best if you tried it. We could do some training first."

"You mean the dilators again."

"No, I'll buy you a butt plug. You wear it around like underwear. Nobody knows you have it in you. After a while, you don't even know you're wearing it."

"You mean I can wear it even when I'm not home?"

"You can wear it everywhere, all day, every day if you wish."

So, she tried it. She loved the jewels at one end and the smooth round shape at the other. Trish learned early-on to use lots of lube before pushing it in. The first week it was uncomfortable, the second week better. By the third week she hardly noticed she had it in her ass and wore it most of the day.

Her dad was the first to fuck her ass. He explained, "First I'm going to put a little lube in you like with the plug, then you smear it on my cock. I'll start slowly pushing into your butt hole. It will be like wearing your butt plug only more so as I go deeper. You need to tell me if it hurts and I'll slow down. Eventually, when I'm all in, we'll make each other happy like always."

Everything went well but it took time. It was such a tight fit that it took Sam five minutes to get in the first few inches. Once he got that far, he began short thrusts until he worked himself balls deep in her ass, pounding fast and hard. She screamed and yelled at first, then moaned and whimpered until Sam finished filling her insides with a huge creampie that oozed from her slowly, glacier-like.

Sam stayed inside his daughter for a long time until his cock finally relaxed and turned limp. They didn't say anything for a while. Finally, Trish said, "Papa, that was much better than I had imagined. Maybe we should try it again tomorrow morning." They fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, they did it again and it was better. The third time wasn't for a couple of days until her tush wasn't so sore. Trisha became comfortable with a cock in her bottom allowing a few of her dad's friends entry. They paid an excise tax for the privilege.

Herb Buchholz was Shirley's dad. Shirley was Trisha's high school friend. He started in her pussy while she was wearing the anal plug and banged her so hard, she thought the bed would collapse. Mr. Buchholz finished in her butt. He paid with his daughter's college tuition money.

A week later Trisha had her first DP. It was with her dad and Terry Hobart. Terry was in her ass, dad in her pussy, then Terry stayed the night for a morning fuck followed by a cup of coffee. Terry was a personal injury lawyer making millions from others' suffering and could afford the thousand bucks that he paid for the pleasure.

Trisha had an interview with Rocky Benedetto at the Fitness Center at ten o'clock sharp the following week. Trisha was ten minutes early. A woman about her mom's age greeted her. "Hello, what can we do for you today?"

"I have an appointment with Mr. Benedetto. My name is Trisha."

"Oh yes, Trisha. You're his eleven o'clock. I'm sorry but he's running late. Why don't you look around while you wait?"

"Thank you," Trisha hadn't taken more than a dozen steps when Shirley Buchholz walked out of the office door straightening her clothes. Her face was flushed, and she hardly recognized Trish. "Oh hi," Trish said cheerfully. "Are you applying for a job here?"

Shirley glanced at Trish and said, "My dad made me come here," and she walked off without a goodbye.

That wasn't like Shirley who was one of the friendliest girls at school but then, Trish didn't know Shirley as well as she had gotten to know her dad.

Time went by slowly and it wasn't until quarter past noon that Trish was called into the office. The women she met at the door showed her the way and joined the man standing at his desk. Trisha, this is Rocky Benedetto. He's the manager here.

"Glad to meet you Trisha. You came with raving recommendations. You've already met Pearl Rezitto my assistant and she will film our audition."

"Audition? I thought this was an interview."

"Same thing but first you need to sign this release. It just says that the content from this session is private and the sole property of Xtron Inc. It says you have agreed to do the audition. Fill in your name, birthdate, address, and sign it."

"But Mr. Benedetto, I thought this was the Falcon Fitness Center."

"Yes, but Xtron owns this Center and several entertainment enterprises as well."

He gave her a pen and said, "Check NO next to drugs."

"But I take birth control pills."

"Check the NO box."

He left his desk slipping behind her while she leaned over the desk filling in the blanks. As soon as it was signed, he said, "You can start the filming now Miss Rezitto. Trisha looks like a very good candidate for this position."

The position he referred to was how she was bent over the table. He lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties which was only a mild surprise to Trish. After all, it was an interview to work for him as a whore. Rocky's pants were at his knees when he easily pushed into Trish's accommodating pussy.

He pounded into her long enough for Trish to have a mini orgasm followed by Rocky reciprocating by satisfying himself with a remarkable load that began leaking out of her the moment he pulled out.

Rocky propped her up on the desk and barked, "Clean her up, Pearl. I don't want cum dripping all over my desk."

While Pearl helped herself to the cum running out of Trisha's cunt, Rocky took over the camera to finish filming.

When it was over, Trish pulled up her panties and straightened her skirt like Shirley had done earlier looking like a sweet young high school girl that just finished class. "Trisha, sit over on that chair for a minute," he told her. "I like how responsive you are, but we have a small problem. Your dad says you have a limit of three clients per day. That's part time work here, and I need full time girls like the girl who auditioned before you. There's also the conflict of you working for your dad. I just think this isn't going to work out."

"But dad said I could do both."

"I'm afraid not. However, our company, Xtron, is in the entertainment business. You might like to work for our Pleasures Studio."

"What kind of work?"

"They're in adult entertainment."

"What does that mean?"

"They produce videos."

"What kind of videos?"

"Pearl, give Trisha our promo vid." Handing a DVD to her he said, "This will give you an idea. I'll show the boss our audition tape from today, and he'll get in touch with you for the gallery pictures."

"What are gallery pictures?" she asked.

"It's a series of pictures of you modeling yourself for viewers that are interested in looking at nude teenage girls. They're not just for men. You would be surprised at how many MILF's get off looking at teenage girls. You will start with your clothes on, then take them off in a sequence of poses. Here is our website so you know what the photographer is expecting."

At home she looked at other girls her age modeling their naked bodies. Shirley was one of them and they made her look trashy, like a teenage whore which was exactly what Shirley had become. Trisha had never seen her classmate naked and was amazed at her beautiful huge boobs that hung on her chest like two water balloons. The only surprise was that most of the girls sat with their legs spread and their fingers stretching open their pussy. She wondered if they would ask her to pose like that.

At home, Sam asked his daughter, "Did you ball him?"

"Ball him?"

"Did you fuck him?" her dad asked in a demanding tone.

"No, he balled me."

"And you still didn't get the job?"

"Rocky said he didn't hire part-time help. He hired Shirley instead of me." The good news is he offered me another job. Look at this video they gave me. That should explain it and I can still work at home for you."

"Hey, I hadn't thought of you doing videos. You certainly are sexy enough. You said you saw Shirley? Isn't that Shirley Buchholz?

"Yes, Pop. It was big tits Shirley."

"I know Shirley. One-night, Herb was losing a lot of money at cards, so I played him for his daughter like the guys have done for you. I won the hand and you are right; she has big boobs for being only eighteen. She was no virgin though, so I'll bet Herb's been banging his daughter."

"Is that what men call having sex, dad?"

"Banging, balling, fucking, they're all the same Sweetie."

"Well, I get the banging part like when I was with Mr. Nesbitt."

"You were with Taylor Nesbitt?"

"Yes. He drove me home from school one day and banged me in the back seat of his car."

"Did you get paid?"

"He gave me this diamond bracelet."

"Those aren't diamonds, honey. That's costume jewelry! I've got to have a word with Mr. Taylor Nesbitt."

Trish gallery pictures made her look like a shy naive teenager. She was nude except for wearing a long wide man's tie that covered her pussy on the first sequence of pictures. The photographer said that men liked pussy pictures, so she was expected to open her legs and show her snatch. Finally, he said she needed to stretch her pussy lips and show what's inside. She did everything he asked without even being embarrassed. Trisha thought the photographs made her look glamorous. The screen test came a week later.

Her screen test partner was a young rugged-looking man who called himself Cage. He was just a year older than Trisha. The only place on his body without tattoos was his cock and balls although he wore three scrotum piercings that Trisha thought were sexy. They spent a little time orally then he fucked her doggie. They began with youthful exuberance, but the director asked them to start again more deliberately.

Trisha wasn't nervous because she was just doing the same thing she did at home. The camera was somewhat of a distraction especially when Natalia asked them to turn for the camera to get different angles.

The director, Natalia Jakubowski, wanted two more positions, reverse cowgirl and missionary. Natalia told her that the only acting required was to pretend she was having orgasms. The producer wanted Natalia to get tight shots of her facial expressions each time she faked the orgasm. Trish did not fake it. She didn't need to pretend. Cage was hard and thick hitting all the right places.

The audition took less than an-hour when Cage gave her a facial and blasted her face like spray paint on a barn door.

Ms. Jakubowski needed her producer's approval before Trisha could be cast as the daughter for their newest movie. The producer viewed the screen test and enthusiastically approved of Trisha.

Before arriving on the set, Trisha learned that Ms. Jakubowski had been a famous porn star in Poland until she turned forty. She started as a teenager and had been in one hundred twenty-four films by the time she was twenty-three. At forty-two, she came to the United States to direct adult videos for Pleasures Studio.

Natalia explained that the movie they were about to film was a mother and daughter story where the two women were in love with the same man. The girl catches mom fucking her boyfriend and they quarrel. They settle their anger with a threesome. The mother and daughter do a sixty-nine with the mother on top eating her daughter's pussy while the man they love, a black stud, fucks the mom. That leaves you facing his cock stroking her pussy. When he finishes and pulls out, we want to get a tight shot of you drinking his cum. Can you do that?"

"I think so. I like cum so it shouldn't be a problem."

"You will have plenty of chances for that. By the way, you have been with a woman before and a black guy, right?" she asked.

"Well," she said, "there was Mrs. Ventro once and C.J. every other week."

"Okay that's perfect. We'll want you to do an anal shoot with my nephew, Cage, later in the movie. We've already cast the actress as the mother, and you will be a good match as her daughter. In fact, you look a lot like her. Come to the studio early Friday morning to start shooting."

"Don't I have to learn some lines?" Trish asked.

"You can look at the script but there isn't much dialogue. We also have a teleprompter in case you need to say something."

The studio on Friday was busy. There were cameras, lights, sets, a makeup lady, and lots of stuff she didn't recognize. It was a little overwhelming. Finally, the producer came into the set and said, "Let me introduce you to your co-star. In walked the mother in the picture, Trisha's own mother!

"Mom, I can't believe it!" Trisha screamed.

"Oh my God, oh my God. It can't be. It's my daughter!" the woman yelled.

"Incredible! Perfect! They're already into the part. These two are a perfect match," the producer gushed.

The video was titled, "All in the Family."


12