All in the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can imagine," I said staring at Narda's breasts in her bikini top.

"Anyway, we would start jerking them off," said Narda. "The guys were still uncomfortable because they could see each other's dicks. But, as we progressed along, they began to care less about having another guy in the room, and more about how good our hands felt. I'm not sure they knew it was a contest between Lisa and me, but we did. So we would stroke them like crazy, play with their balls and let them play with our tits. When one of the guys came, the winner would let out a yell. Just to be fair, the loser had to finish her guy off, too. We wouldn't want one of the guys to go home with blue balls."

I finished my beer, and grabbed my wife's to take another drink. I knew Lisa was not a virgin before we met, but I never thought she was this wild.

Lisa must have seen the concern on my face. "Wright, let's be clear. I did not fuck those guys. It was always just a hand job or an occasional blow job. I did have sex before you and I met, but not like in a contest thing. And, there were not that many guys. We've talked about our past sex lives. Believe me, you know mostly all the important stuff."

"Well, remember, Lisa," said Narda, "we did do our boyfriends in the same motel room when we went to the Bruce Springsteen concert."

Lisa blushed and said, "Oh, yeah. But that was the only time."

"Yeah, but that was freakin' hot." Lisa took the beer back and finished it. "It was that. You are such a screamer."

Narda grinned and looked at me. "What can I say? I get into sex. Besides, I never heard anyone moan like you." I sipped my beer wonder just how much of a screamer she was. I definitely knew that Lisa liked to moan.

"And, then there was the time we tag-teamed Jimmy Cefalo," Narda continued. I could see Lisa give her sister the evil eye.

"Really," I said. "Oh, do tell me more."

"It's nothing," replied Lisa. "Jimmy was a guy from the neighborhood. He was mostly a good friend. One day the three of us were just kidding around and we got talking about fantasies. Jimmy mentioned that he dreamed of getting a blow job from us."

Narda smiled and nodded as she remembered the event.

"So, we pulled off his pants and did him together. Afterwards we all laughed about it and never did it again," Lisa explained. "He had a nice cock, though. Didn't he, Narda?"

"Very nice. And, Lisa, let's be honest that same day we did a three-way with him. Plus, I don't know if I ever told you, but he and I got it on a couple times after that."

"Well, I wish I had known that before he and I went to bed with him alone," said Lisa. She turned to me, and said Jimmy was number two on her short list. I wondered just how honest she had been. I was not put off. I had my share of women before I met Lisa. And, I probably undercounted when we reviewed our past histories. I never had a three-way and was shocked to hear Lisa had one with her sister. I wondered if she and Narda did stuff with each other.

"I guess the two of you had a lot of fun growing up," I said.

Again, they looked at each other, and cracked up. "You could say that," said Narda.

"So, enough of our past," said Narda. "Let's get to the topic at hand." She smiled as she emphasized "hand" and put her hand on my thigh underneath the towel, her fingers inches away from my balls. With her other hand she started to reach for the top of my towel, which was showing a growing tent, when a cell phone went off.

"Don't answer it," said Narda as her fingers reached the top of my towel and began to undo it.

Lisa picked up her phone and said, "It's mom."

"Shit," exclaimed Narda.

"Narda, do not open that towel while I'm talking to mom. I'm serious. Ok?"

Narda nodded and pulled her hand away, but allowed it to gently rub over the top of the towel against my not so soft dick. She made a cute pout face.

"Hi, Mom, what's up?"

Lisa was trying to make it sound like nothing was going on. "Oh, yeah, had a great week. Perfect, really."

She listed to her mother and then said, "Oh, Narda stopped by and we just got back from the beach."

She listened some more. "Oh, we were just about to tidy some things up."

Narda and I did all we could to not burst out laughing. Lisa stared at the bulge in my towel and licked her lips.

"Really? No, that would be great. Ok."

She ended the call. "They're on their way."

"Shit," screamed Narda. "We better hurry with the 'tidying'."

"No way," said Lisa. "They'll be here in five minutes. They called from the Dunkin' parking lot. Wright, you go get dressed. We'll straighten up so it looks like we really were cleaning."

We all moved into action. I pulled on a pair of loose shorts and a polo shirt while the women did a quick once-over to the main living areas. I was dumping the trash in the receptacle out back when I heard a car horn.

I entered through the kitchen to see my in-laws hugging their daughters. Lisa's mother, Maria, saw me and ran over to embrace me.

"Wright, welcome to the family. I hope you're enjoying your honeymoon."

Her father, Leonardo, gave me a bear hug. "Surprised to see you and Lisa out of bed."

Lisa shouted, "Daddy!"

"Well, it's true. Honeymoons are for amore. You better be taking care of my daughter," he said giving me the eye.

"Daddy, he's taking real good care of me, ok? We are giving each other a little rest today. Is that all right?"

Leonardo slapped my back. "Sure. We don't want the equipment to go bad or fall off."

He and his wife howled at this remark, while I blanched, Lisa blushed, and Narda stared at my crotch. It was just another confirmation that they were nothing like my family. I don't even think I heard the word 'sex' mentioned in our house, and my father never, ever implied that my dick might fall off from too much screwing.

"So, are you visiting for the day?" asked Lisa.

"Well, since you've declared this a holiday from the bed," her mother answered with a big wink, "Maybe we'll stay over tonight. We can all go to that nice Italian place down the beach."

I groaned inwardly. There would be no screwing tonight nor would Narda have an opportunity to groom me. I had to admit I was looking forward to my sexy sister-in-law having her hands all around my private parts.

As Lisa helped carry her mother's bag into an unoccupied bedroom, Narda stood next to me. "Damn it," she said. "Now, I'll just have to wait to finish our little task." Her father had joined Maria and Lisa in the bedroom. Narda slipped her hand onto my crotch and said, "I guarantee it will be worth the wait. Lisa and I just might have a nice surprise in store."

I became hard immediately. Narda felt my erection and smiled. "Guess it didn't fall off. And, by the feel of this, it probably would have cracked the floor." She squeezed one more time laughing at her own joke. I moved her hand away before her parents could come back in.

"Do they always talk so frankly?"

Narda laughed. "God, that was nothing. Papa likes to brag about how long he and Momma can go at it. She says Lisa and I would be lucky to get a man who is such a bull. They're always grabbing each other. Lisa and I are used to it. I think it's great that they still enjoy each other physically."

Sighing, I said, "Sometimes I wonder if I'm a product of an immaculate conception. I can never recall my parents even kissing each other.

"Then never bring them around our house. Hell, half the time my dad will walk from the bathroom without anything on. Mama says that Papa must have horses in his ancestry. It's nothing gross, it's just he doesn't have any problems with nudity."

"He's hung?" I asked.

"Extremely. But from what Lisa tells me, you might be able to put him to shame. That's' all the more reason that I want to finish what we started. You wouldn't want to give me a little sneak preview now, would you?" Narda put her hand on my zipper and started to lower it. She had it half-way down before I could stop her. She pulled the fly apart, exposing a mess of dark pubic hair.

"Ugh, Wright. We have our work cut out. I think I may really need those shears. But, don't worry," she said, "You won't hear any complaints from me." Narda started to slip her hand inside. I caught her wrist and pulled her away. I zipped myself up just as her mother, father and sister joined us in the living room.

"So, let's have a drink," Leonardo said.

Maria and Leonardo opted for Gin and tonics and the rest of us had beers. We went out and sat on the patio facing the ocean. Leonardo raised his glass and said, "To the newlyweds."

We touched rims and took a sip. Maria began talking with the girls about the wedding. Some friends of Lisa had posted a bunch of pictures, and she was showing them on her tablet.

"So," Leonardo said to me, "Happy?

"Absolutely. I am totally in love with Lisa. I also want to thank you for being so welcoming to me. I already feel like part of your family. And, Mr... "

"Call me Leonardo or Leo, ok."

"Leo, I want to thank you for that spectacular wedding. I don't want to insult you but I'd be happy to contribute to the cost."

"What, are you crazy? My little girl deserves the best. You take care of her, and I'll count that as money well spent."

"Thanks. I can see why Lisa loves her family so much."

Leonardo grinned and banged my knee. "You just make my little Lisa happy, and you'll always be welcome. I now have a son and one I can be proud of. Not like that bastardo Narda married."

I had only heard a little about Narda's short and ill-fated marriage. Lisa said it was a bad time for everyone. The most I could gather was that no one in the family liked her husband while they were dating. When Narda arrived home three weeks after the ceremony, and cried for another week because she wanted the marriage over, Leonardo was ready to go out and kill the guy.

"Come on, let's take a walk on the beach. Those women will relive every second of the wedding for hours."

We walked onto the sand to the tide's edge. We headed south, letting the waves break over our naked feet.

"Wright, I can see how happy Lisa is. Just the look in her eyes lets me know that she loves you. And, I watched how you treated her when you were dating. You're a gentleman, and she deserves the best. I just wish her sister coulda found someone like you. I told Narda when she brought that Testa di cazzo, sorry, dick head, home that he was no good. I never liked him. He never treated her with the respect she deserved. I knew something was wrong with him.

"I think my Narda was getting nervous. She was twenty-eight and still not married. I told her to forget that bullshit. and just relax. But, she said she loved this guy. Turns out he was a finocchio. Well, it's best she found out right away and dumped his fucked ass. I am the type of guy who says let people do what they want. But when this guy who'd rather screw other guys marries my girl, and then she leaves him, well I get mad. Now, she seems happy. I thought Lisa marrying you would set her off, but I guess not. And, she told me she thinks you are a good guy. That's what my girls deserve a good guy."

I never heard Leonardo talk so much. I wondered how he'd feel if he knew Narda couldn't wait to get her hands on my dick. I just prayed he never found out.

By the time we had returned to the house, showers were in progress. Maria and Narda were standing in the living room. Maria was not as tall as Narda, more the same height as Lisa. Her body favored her younger daughter, being a little thick. She was not fat, just full. I confirmed this earlier appraisal as I looked at her half-naked. Maria was standing in the living room with a towel wrapped around her waist. Her large breasts swayed as she used a dryer on her wet hair.

"Don't mind me, Wright, but that bedroom is like a furnace. I was sweating too much. Besides, we're all family now, right."

I could see where Lisa got her figure. Maria was obviously not embarrassed by showing me her breasts, and Leonardo didn't give it a second glance. He kissed her cheek and went into the bedroom. Lisa came out of her the bathroom wearing a bra and panty set and her hair damp.

"Hey, Momma, why are you flashing my husband?" she said with a smile.

"Maybe he needs to know that nice tits run in the family and that they'll still look good in the future. What do you think, Wright?" Her mother shook her breasts in my direction.

"Uh, Maria, they are beautiful. I mean that in a respectful way."

Maria laughed. "See, he likes them Lisa. And, he's a gentleman." She continued to look in the mirror over the couch, and use the blow dryer.

A few minutes later Leonardo appeared in the living room totally naked. He was a powerfully built man with a broad chest covered in thick black hair, massive arms and legs and an impressive package between his legs.

"Ah, there's my man," said Maria. "Put something nice on for dinner."

"I thought I'd go like this," he replied.

"Leo, save that for later. I want to enjoy it."

She smacked his ass as he turned toward the bathroom.

Narda came out from her room. "Hey, Papa, don't be too long. I need to get in there."

He nodded. Then giggling and looking at his dick, Narda said, "Well, I guess it's already too long."

"You'd have to ask your Momma about that," he said and grinned.

Maria waved a hand in front of her face. "No complaints from me."

I took another beer from the refrig and went to our bedroom. I stripped and spread out on the bed. I felt like Alice down the rabbit hole. Being with this family was nothing like what I had ever known. Thinking of how nice Maria's boobs looked, I rubbed my dick a little. I had just about finished my beer when Maria knocked on the door and stuck her head in. She looked at my naked body and semi-erect penis. Smiling she gave me a thumbs up. She announced that Narda was almost finished with her shower and that they wanted to leave soon for the restaurant. Winking, she closed the door while her large breasts shook back and forth.

I got up and wrapped a towel around me. I opened the door and noticed that the bathroom door was still closed. I just stood in the hallway and waited.

A couple minutes later the door opened. Narda, her short hair still dripping wet, stood there holding the towel in front.

"All yours, Wright," she said. She walked to her bedroom. I know I shouldn't have looked, but I couldn't help myself. Her tight, white butt bounced along. As she pushed open her door, she looked over her shoulder, and caught me staring.

"Enjoy your shower," she said and stuck her butt out for me to appreciate. She saw the tent in my towel as confirmation that I was enjoying the view. Just then Lisa walked by. She looked at her sister, at my erection hidden under the towel, and shook her head. "Kids," she exclaimed and then grinned. Narda closed her door and I went into the shower and had my second masturbation session of the day. My dick was really sore now, and maybe Leo's concern might come true. It felt like it could fall off. I felt I had no choice because if I hadn't jerked off, I would going to dinner with my pants sticking out like I was trying to hide a salami..

We walked to the restaurant. Leonardo had called ahead, and secured us a table by the open windows looking out over the beach. The salt air and cool breeze felt refreshing. Leonardo announced that dinner was his treat, and began by ordering two bottles of Proseco.

I tried to argue with him, knowing that he dropped at least fifty thousand on the wedding. He and Maria would not hear of it. Leonardo owned a construction company. Lisa had told me that he did very well, and that money was not a problem in the family.

Sitting at the round table I looked at the three women aligned next to each other. Maria looked beautiful with her hair falling soft around her shoulders. She wore a light yellow dress that complimented her dark complexion. With eyes as dark as Lisa's, she radiated sensuality. Lisa, wearing a pale green top and black slacks, looked exactly like a younger version of Maria. For this evening, my wife pulled her hair back and piled it on top of her head. Her exposed neck allowed me to appreciate the visible arteries pumping seductively. It was my second favorite spot to kiss her. My first favorite was not on display, but I hoped to find it waiting later when she discarded her slacks.

Narda sat between them. I always thought she was pretty. Her eyes were a mix of brown and green and her brows not as severe as either Lisa or Maria. I had to admit her face was as pretty as my wife's, but had a playfulness about it that made you want to smile when you looked at her. Her hair was as dark as Lisa and Maria, but was cut close to her head, framing her pretty face.

She was wearing a pale blue soft cotton pullover that allowed her breasts to be admired. She wore a bra, but obviously not a thick one as her nipples pushed against the fabric. On her bottom she wore a short black and white striped skirt. The stripes made her butt stand out. Recalling how it looked as she scooted from the shower, I enjoyed the walk from the beach house to the restaurant as I strolled behind her. Narda seemed so happy that I wondered what could have gone so wrong in her short marriage. I decided to ask Lisa for the details.

My reverie of admiring beautiful women was broken as the waitress arrived with two buckets containing the wine. She opened one and finished it as she filled the five flutes. Leonardo made a toast and we drank the smooth, bubbly wine.

In this family there was never a shortage of conversation with several going on concurrently. We were interrupted when our waitress arrived with a large bowl of steamed mussels and a huge plate of fried calamari accompanied by a soup bowl filled with Marinara sauce. I suspected, Leo had ordered these in advance. Two orders of garlic bread crowned with crusted Parmesan cheese soon followed.

Leonardo allowed us to order our own entrees, but three bottles of a 2009 Caprili, a Sangiovese, appeared. We all had opted for meat dishes with Marinara or wine sauce and the red wine was a perfect match. Leonardo tried to convince us that dessert was necessary, but the rest of us talked him out of it.

"Let's walk back on the beach," Maria said. "It's low tide and the moon is brilliant." The ladies pulled off their heels and carried them. Lisa fell in between her mother and father. With arms linked they strolled ahead of Narda and me. She slipped her arm through mine.

"God, that was a yummy meal. I feel like I gained ten pounds."

"You don't look it," I said.

"Well, we Cantafios need to be careful. All our extra weight goes straight to our asses."

Maybe it was the over-abundance of wine that lowered my inhibitions. In any case, I let my hand fall onto her rear was we walked. I noticed two things. First, her butt was tight and fit perfectly into my palm. Second, I could not detect a panty line. Either Narda was commando or she was wearing a tiny thong.

"Well," I said, "I don't think that's a problem tonight."

"You like?"

"Second best Cantafio ass in the world," I said. We looked up the beach at Lisa and Maria's ample butts moving in step with each other.

"Mmm, sometimes I wish mine were like theirs," she said. "I guess big butts are in these days judging from all those reality celebs showing them off to the world."

"Honestly, Narda, yours is perfect."

"More perfect than Lisa's?"

I laughed. "God, you two really are competitive. No, hers is equally perfect."

Narda bumped into me and giggled. "Good answer. Maybe you should go into diplomacy."

We laughed. I hadn't removed my hand and she didn't ask me to do so. "I also think that I'd like some of what Mama and Lisa have on their chests."

"Again, two examples of perfection, although with different shapes."