All in the Genes

Story Info
A virgin couple finds out they are related.
4.4k words
4.29
17.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers

Anonymous asked:

A story idea a couple in their last year of high school both virgins ready have their first time after Prom. But a week before Prom they had to present a project on their family histories and discover they are cousins and now everyone knows and is humiliates them l. They are ashamed of themselves but one of them discovers they have an incest fetish.

All in the Genes

Brian and Cat had been dating for exactly nine months when they bought their tickets to Prom. They weren't the most popular kids in school, but they weren't social pariahs either. They were just two regular students going to a public high school in the Mid-Western United States. They made out during the rest of their lunch break after purchasing their prom tickets.

"I can't wait to lose my virginity to you," Cat told Brian, the tickets still in his hand as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

"I can't wait to lose mine to you. I love you so much, Cat."

"I love you too," she answered, looking up into Brian's dark eyes with lust and love.

No one could have stopped Brian and Cat from going to Prom. They had been planning this since they had started dating during their junior year. They didn't really have a lot of other friends besides each other, and it was for that reason that Prom took on such a high significance. Cat told Brian that she was ready to lose her virginity, but she wanted it to be special. She also wanted both of them to be over eighteen because that was part of her beliefs. She believed that you weren't old enough to consent to sex until you were eighteen.

Brian wasn't sure he agreed with Cat about waiting until they were eighteen, but he didn't have any other prospects, and he did love his girlfriend with all of his heart. In fact, she had always felt familiar to him, almost like family. There was a strange kinship between them that he had never felt with any other girl he had dated. It was in Cat's kiss that he realized that she was the most extraordinary and precious thing.

They walked to class, Brian tucking the prom tickets into his backpack for safekeeping. They sat in the back of the one course they had together, biology. Mr. Francis was sitting up at the front behind his desk as the students made their way into the room. When the bell rang, he stood up and walked to the front of the room with a big smile on his face.

"Okay, everyone. Today we are going to start working on a genealogy project. Does anyone know what that is?" No one raised their hands, so Mr. Francis went on, "We will be tracing back our ancestry over time to find out where our families are from. Let me pass out the packet."

"Great, another boring project," Cat rolled her eyes. Brian was sitting close enough to put a reassuring hand on her leg.

"Don't worry, it'll be easy. I know this website that does DNA testing and gives you all the information about your family history," he assured her. "We'll get this done so fast. Don't worry."

"Okay! Thanks!" Cat said, hoping that this meant she didn't have to work too hard. She hated school and only did the bare minimum to pass to get her diploma and get a job. Cat was over being in high school and ready to be an adult.

"Anything for my beautiful girlfriend," Brian's hand was now further up Cat's leg, and he gave it a squeeze.

"Anything?" she asked.

"Sure. I'll even order our DNA tests as soon as I get home so we can get this stupid project done faster."

"I love that you are willing to do my school work for me. You're a true boyfriend," she purred

and leaned in to kiss him.

"Cat? Brian? I need you two to stop making out in my class. Do I need to separate you?" Mr. Francis asked.

"Sorry, Mr. Francis," Cat said quickly and moved away from Brian.

***

Cat stood in her bedroom, twirling in front of the mirror in the dress she would wear to the Prom with Brian. It was a flouncy, blue dress with poufy sleeves, a cinched waist, and a full, long skirt. She knew that it wasn't a trendy dress, but she wasn't one to follow trends. She followed her heart. She felt confident in the dress, and she couldn't wait to wear it to Prom so Brian could unzip it afterward and take her virginity. Brian's father had allowed them to get a hotel room to spend the night in after Prom, which was very generous.

Brian would be over soon so they could do their project for biology. Despite his promise to start ahead of time, they had waited until the last minute to get started. She wasn't sure if she should show Brian her dress or make him wait until Prom. She ultimately took the dress off and hung it carefully in her closet in a zipped bag. She wanted Brian's first impression of the dress to be on Prom night.

"Cat! Brian is here!" her mother called down the hall, and Cat rushed to pull on some sweats before greeting Brian. She watched him interact with her mother, and she was happy that Brian had always been good at speaking with adults. He knew how to put them at ease, and for this reason, Cat's mom approved of their relationship.

"Come on," Cat called to Brian. "Let's get this project over with!"

"Sure! Nice talking to you, Mrs. Jones," Brian said politely to her mom as he followed Cat to her room. Cat kissed him as soon as they were safely inside, pinning him against the closed door and telling him exactly what she wanted.

"I can't wait to get your dick inside me at Prom," Cat said deviously.

"I can't wait either. Let's get our assignment done so we can stop thinking about genes and start thinking about making babies," Brian tried to make a joke, but it fell flat.

"How can you think about school at time like this?" she asked, and she kissed him deeply until he forgot they were there to work. By the time they regained their composure and began the project, it was already getting dark outside. Brian opened the profiles with their DNA test and began to examine the results just as Cat's mom called them for a late dinner.

"Wait! There's something wrong with these tests. I think they accidentally gave us the same results."

"Maybe you're just reading it wrong?" Cat suggested.

"No. This is weird. Cat, I think..." Brian looked more closely. "I don't know. I'm going to have to ask Mr. Francis about this."

"But our presentation is supposed to be tomorrow! Come on, let's go eat. We'll figure it out after dinner.

"Okay..." Brian said slowly. He closed his laptop and followed Cat down to the dinner table, where they made polite conversation with Cat's parents about Prom. Brian didn't dare say a thing about the DNA test results. He wasn't even sure if he was right, but it hadn't looked good. In fact, it looked like Cat and he shared a good portion of their DNA. Their results were nearly identical. Brian wasn't an expert, but he was pretty sure their results were wrong somehow. There must have been a mix-up.

Brian did his best to finish the packet that Mr. Francis had given them, answering all the questions as if there had been some mistake in their DNA testing. Cat watched TV while he did all the work. Finally, he handed her the finished project along with a flash drive that contained their PowerPoint presentation.

"You've finished? What were your findings?" Cat asked innocently.

"I told you. I think there is something wrong with our tests, and that's what I wrote."

"How can a DNA test be wrong?"

"Maybe they used your blood or my blood twice. We should have done separate orders, but I did them both together in the same order."

"I hope we don't fail. My mom won't let me go to Prom if I get an F on this project," Cat worried.

"Don't worry," Brian tried to reassure her, but he was worried about it. He knew something was wrong; he just didn't know what it was.

***

Mr. Francis sat with his pen poised over his grading sheets as he graded his students' presentations. He was proud of his students for the work they had put in, but he was not expecting the strangest presentation he had ever graded to happen that term. Brian and Cat were often distracted by one another during class, and he didn't expect much from them.

Brian handed Mr. Francis their thick packet, and he flipped through it, immediately stricken by the results of their DNA tests. Like Brian, he assumed that he was looking at two identical test results. Then he saw that there were some differences, and he raised an eyebrow. Brian and Cat were dating, yet the DNA tests showed that they were likely related, although Mr. Francis wasn't sure how.

"Go ahead," Mr. Francis told them.

"Okay, so this is our PowerPoint presentation. I've put both of our DNA test results up side by side here so you can see how similar our results are. I thought that they were actually duplicates of one another, but these are two different results. There is a lot of the DNA that is different, but a large portion is similar. I'm not sure why this is the case, although I did do some research online."

"You're related!" Sarai, one of the more intelligent girls in the class called out. "It says in the book that if you share large sequences of DNA, it means you are probably related."

Brian looked stunned like he didn't know what to do.

"We are not related!" Cat said vehemently. "Mr. Francis, can you tell her to stop?"

"Well, actually, Sarai is right," Mr. Francis said slowly, trying his best to use this as a teaching moment. When there are large portions of identical DNA, that means that the likelihood of the two people being related is very high. The more DNA overlap, the closer the familial relationship."

"How close do you think we are?" Cat cried, tears already falling down her cheeks.

The rest of the class was going nuts.

"Incest! Incest!" Dennis, the class clown, called out, and everyone laughed.

"Okay, Dennis. That's enough. I will write you a pass to go see the principal if you keep that up."

"Isn't that what it is, though, when two related people have sex?" Dennis cackled.

"Stop. Now! Everyone take out a piece of paper, and I want you to write me a paragraph about why DNA testing is not perfect. Cat, Brian, come with me to my office for a moment."

When they were all in Mr. Francis's office, he could see that Cat was still crying. Brian looked stoic, but he couldn't make eye contact with Mr. Francis.

"I'm sorry that happened to you two out there. I think you are related, although you should probably get a comparative test to tell if you are cousins, brother and sister, or something else. Okay? I can actually have the lab I work for run a comparison on these results," Mr. Francis held up their packet.

"Okay," Brian said. "That would be great."

"This has never happened before," Mr. Francis told them, trying to help them understand that he hadn't meant for this to happen.

"So, what are we supposed to do now? Stop loving each other? Not go to Prom together?" Cat cried, thinking about her perfect prom dress and all the preparation that led up to their special night together. Maybe she would never get to have sex with Brian. She couldn't stop crying, and by the time she made it out to the quad for lunch, everyone in the school seemed to know that she and Brian were related.

"You're going to prom with your brother?" someone yelled as Cat walked past, and then there was laughter from everyone who heard the cruel comment.

"There they are! They are probably cousins or something!" another person pointed at them as they made their way through the lunch line.

"Brian, I don't know if I can deal with this. What if we are brother and sister?" Cat asked him. They didn't dare hold hands or even touch. Everyone seemed to be watching to see what they would do. It was the longest school day Cat had ever endured. She didn't say anything to her family about it at first. She was mortified, and she didn't want it to be true. Maybe if she pretended it wasn't real, then it wouldn't be.

The days crawled by. Prom was only two days away, and Cat thought about her options. She could stop talking to Brian or break up with him. He would understand why, but she didn't want to do that. She loved Brian, and she wanted her special night with him that she had been waiting so long for. She didn't know if she could handle all the things people would say about them if they showed up for Prom. She went upstairs to her room and cried for almost an hour before she heard a knock at the door.

"Cat?" It was her mother calling.

"Yes?"

"Your teacher just called, and he told me what happened with your genealogy project. He also told me that he was able to determine that you are cousins from looking at your project further."

"Cousins?" Cat felt stunned by this news, but there was also a bit of relief. At least they weren't brother and sister. That would have been worse. Maybe cousins weren't so bad, right? It wasn't illegal to love your cousin like it was with a brother or sister. Cat was already making excuses for herself and Brian as her mother continued to talk.

"Are you going to be okay?" her mother asked.

"Yes, but can I invite Brian over? I think we need to have a talk."

"Yes, of course. I understand. I'm sorry this is happening to you," her mother said solemnly. Cat was lucky to have such a supportive and understanding parent. "I'm still trying to figure out which branch of the family Brian is from. Surely he's not from my side."

"Maybe we can figure it out," Cat gave a weak smile to her mother.

Within the hour, Brian was in Cat's bedroom. They embraced, and Cat began to cry as soon as his arms were wrapped around her.

"This isn't how it's supposed to be!" she sobbed.

"I know," Brian agreed. "But I still love you, and I still want you. I still want to go to Prom with you, and I still want to have sex with you. Nothing has changed. This title of cousins doesn't feel right, does it?"

"Not at all," Cat agreed.

"Then kiss me. Let's see if it feels right." He leaned in and kissed Cat, the magic between them unspoiled by the verdict that they were cousins.

"It doesn't feel like I'm kissing my cousin," Cat giggled between kisses. "It feels perfect, just like it always has."

"Yes, it does. Grab my dick," Brian instructed her, taking her hand and placing it on his crotch. They hadn't had sex, but she had given him a hand job and oral. He had done the same for her, but now there was a new urgency. Their kiss had an intensity, an almost panicked urgency that can only be cultivated from despair.

Cat massaged Brian's cock with her hand, noting how different things felt this time around. Maybe it was because she knew that Brian was her cousin now that made it different. It was more taboo, naughty, and therefore his kiss felt even more decadent to Cat as she allowed herself to become immersed in the man she loved. She didn't care that they were cousins. She wanted to have sex with him, and she wasn't going to stop herself.

"Should we lock the door?" Brian asked in between kisses.

"Yes," Cat agreed and waited for him to lock it. He returned to her, tearing off her school clothes with reckless abandon. He didn't care if they were related. In fact, the fact that she was his cousin was almost arousing for some reason. Brian wasn't sure what it was, but he found Cat even more attractive after being told they were related. For a moment, he thought that he wouldn't be able to have her, that being cousins would stop her from wanting him, and he was happy to see that this wasn't the case.

Brian took a moment to shed his own clothes before leading his naked girlfriend to the bed. Cat looked up at him with passion, and he knew that they weren't waiting for Prom anymore.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked her.

"We don't need one. I'm on the pill, and we're both virgins."

"You finally got on the pill?" Brian smiled.

"Yes, for Prom."

"Of course.

Well then, I think it's time. Don't you?"

"Yes," Cat agreed, and she allowed Brian to mount her, his cock brushing against her young flesh in such a way that it made her moan. "We have to be quiet. My mom is home."

"That's okay. This is the perfect moment. Isn't it?" He kissed her deeply with the kind of passion that comes with first love. His hands and mouth traversed her body. She responded to his touch, reaching up to meet him. Her soft moans were like music to Brian's ears. He loved Cat with all of his heart, and he didn't mind that they were cousins. In fact, the thought of it was making him harder than ever. "You ready?' he asked her, his cock aching for her pussy.

"Yes. I'm ready." Cat looked up at him bravely, and though she was afraid, she wanted this, and she was more than ready to consummate their love. She spread her legs a bit wider to let Brian know that this was what she wanted.

His cock pushed into her virginal pussy slowly and carefully. She was tight, and he really had to work it in, but once the head of his cock was in, the rest of it followed quickly. Cat let out a moan of approval as Brian moved his cock slowly in and out of her. The pleasure was unlike anything Cat had ever felt. She felt like she was floating on a cloud of pleasure, sensation building inside of her with joy and excitement. She couldn't contain her moans, which were now much louder than she had intended.

Cat had forgotten all about her mother and even where she was. Brian was all she could think about, and their kisses became more frenzied and consuming for them both. Cat wasn't sure if she would cum or not, but she wasn't sure that she needed to. She was happy to finally be losing her virginity to the man she loved. It wasn't quite like they had planned, especially now that she knew they were cousins, but something about it was turning her on. She knew it was wrong, and she wasn't supposed to be fucking Brian now that she knew they were related, but she could hardly stop now. His cock was already in her, and it felt so good that she couldn't imagine ever giving him up.

"How does it feel?" Brian asked gently.

"It feels so good. You can go a bit harder," Cat encouraged him, and before she knew it, he was fucking her hard and fast. She found that she liked the sensations that came with this type of fuck. Cat knew that she was getting close to cumming. She could feel a pressure building inside of her, like when she masturbated, only this was much more intense. She didn't realize she was holding her breath until her orgasm hit, smacking her whole body down to the bed with its forceful pleasure. She screamed, her orgasm gripping her pussy and radiating through every part of her body until it was finished.

Brian wasn't done, and Cat looked up at him and watched as he finished. He grunted, trying to be quiet as he dumped a load of cum deep in Cat's pussy. When he was done, she thought it was hot that Brian had cum in her. She was his cousin, and that made it incredibly wrong.

"I think it's kind of hot that we're cousins who have sex," Cat smiled up at Brian as he tried to catch his breath.

"Yeah, I was thinking that too when we were having sex. I don't think it's a big deal, but something about it makes having sex so much more wrong, doesn't it?"

"Wrong in a good way," Cat added.

"Exactly. That's how I know you're perfect for me. I can't believe we finally did it! We're not virgins anymore!"

"Nope, now we are cousins who have sex!"

"I guess this means we are still going to prom together?"

"Yeah. I can't wait to show the rest of our class how much we love being cousins," Cat laughed.

"I can't wait to go to prom with you, baby."

"Me too, baby."

***

Everyone was shocked as Brian and Cat made their way into the banquet hall where their senior Prom would be held. It seemed like the whole party stopped for a moment to turn and look at Cat and Brian as they made their way to a table to sit down.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers
12