All In The Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he had finished adjusting the straps that ensured the dildo would remain deep and tight inside her, she luxuriated in her state of elevated erotic delight for a moment while he took photographs of her, which they would use later in the various bondage and fetish websites they operated from their spare bedroom. As he did so, her memory flipped back to the day she had first had sex with Gary, her first love, at his flat. She had beforehand shyly confessed her bondage desires to him and he remembered how intrigued she had felt when he told her to bring all her pairs of ballet shoes with her. First she had stripped naked for him, removing the clothes she had worn to ballet class: her tracksuit, her black leotard, her white footless tights, her pale pink cotton pants, her white ankle socks and pink canvas slip-on plimsolls. She had knelt naked on the floor, bending forward to display to him her tiny cleavage and her perfect little embonpoint, still youthfully fresh and only recently beginning to be explored, as she pulled her white satin ballet shoes onto her lovely little feet and tied the white satin ribbons tightly around her exquisite ankles. She still remembered the tapping sound of the toe blocks of her ballet shoes as she danced en pointe on the wooden floor of the lounge. She remembered the thrill and excitement she had felt when he told her to stand still and put her hands behind her back. He placed a pair of her ballet shoes in her hands and bound her wrists with the ribbons. She remembered the gorgeous feel on her naked body of the soft sheepskin rug and the warmth of the wood fire as he laid her down before the fireplace. Then he had placed another pair of her ballet shoes between her ankles and tied them so she could bend her knees and have her legs apart. Then he had gagged her with her ballet tights.

She felt deep undulations in her groin as she remembered how he had fucked her over and over: genitally; manually; orally. Then had come his masterpiece finale. She remembered squealing with delighted surprise through her gag as he told her that he had studied pointe dancing in order to better understand the needs of a ballerina when he partnered her. She had moaned with delight at the aesthetic and erotic contrasts of watching a powerful and muscular naked man put soft pink satin ballet shoes onto his long, strong feet and gird his sturdily sculpted ankles with the delicate criss-cross tracery of pink satin ribbons, before rising up en pointe and with masculine grace sous-sous a tip-tapping circle around her. She remembered her tingling pleasure as he had rubbed her naked body all over with his ballet-shoed feet; and then the finally explosion inside her when he sat on the floor in front of her prone body, stretched out his leg to penetrate her with the hard, tapered tip of his pointe shoe and she had pleasured herself on it.

She was suddenly brought back to the present and she let out a deep, low moan through her gag as electrical contacts buried in the dildo, warmed and expanded by her body heat, came together and started the motor, causing the pink mass inside her to hum and send fabulous vibrations radiating all through her.

"Now turn over", he commanded. It was hard for her bound and stiffened body to comply but with determination she lifted her shoulder and hip and turned herself supine before him. She gasped with delight as she realised for the first time that the only thing he had been wearing all along under her gown was a tiny bejewelled black leather posing pouch and black leather ballet slippers.

"Prepare for your final punishment."

He smirked triumphantly as he theatrically flung aside the gown and mortar board costume and pulled down his pouch to reveal the living inspiration for the simulacrum now sending shock waves through her. She adored his penis. She loved the sight and the feel of his warm mass swelling to firmness in her hand as it responded like an affectionate pet to her stroking. She loved tracing her fingertips along the sinuous lines of the blood vessels standing out vividly from the silk-smooth stretch of his shafting skin and around the proud circumference of his ring and across the velvet-smooth swollenness of his helmet-dome; while her other hand clustered the ripe harvest of his balls and expertly examined their quality with a discerning fondling and squeezing. She loved the warmth of it as she licked it and as it rested on her tongue and the sensation of her lips pressed around the throbbing thickness of its circumference when it was buried deep in her mouth. She loved the briny taste of his emission as he released it deep in her eager throat.

Most of all she loved being penetrated, opened up and filled up by it. She longed for the first firm press of his swollen fleshy orb against her eagerly throbbing labia. She craved the first delightful shock of his ingress rubbing deliciously against the engorged pulsating pleasure centres of her lips, her clitoris and the warm, moist walls of her vagina as she moulded herself hungrily to his hugeness. Now she thought of it as a leaping salmon thrusting powerfully and purposefully through the raging torrent towards the goal it had to reach, and the intense eroticism of the image made her absolutely desperate for him. But, with what by now must have been incredible restraint, he ignored her muffled frantic implorings and started to stroke her breasts, thighs, calves and ankles to stoke up her raging conflagration even more. Her vulva felt like it was melting. Every part of her was electric to his slightest touch and now she was almost as unable to shape her thoughts into words as to express them through her firmly gagged mouth,

Fuck me. Fuck me My Darling. Oh please fuck me senseless for pity's sake fuck me I can't wait any more. FUCK ME YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD. FUCK ME, FUCK ME FUCK MEEEE!

The words searing in her brain as the fire burned in her breasts and her abdomen front and back could only come out as a cacophony of muffled high pitched squeals and screams. Then, just as she thought her head would explode under the pressure dammed up inside it by her gag, he straddled her hips and, gripping them with the enveloping pressure of his inner thighs while she delighted in the feel of soft leather on her legs as his ballet slippers nestled the outsides of her knees, he pushed his swollenness between her tightly bound legs into the hungry embrace of her warm dark vat of delight. He had chosen exactly the right moment, as he always did. As she sighed with delight and relief as she felt him start to open her up she heard his voice in her head, "The difference between good sex and great sex is like great food and great comedy, it's all about timing". She gave a great grunt of accumulated passion from the deepest depths of her belly as she felt his massive penetration invade her. Waves of blissfully euphoric relief flooded her as she joyfully pushed up the throbbing, pulsating beacons of her tightly-bound breasts and her vulva, now in a state of virtual meltdown, to meet and mould even closer against his warm, firm mass bearing down on her. In spite of her bondage she did not accept his entrance passively. She heard his groans join in a symphony erotica with hers as she engulfed and moulded herself tightly to him and as his penis absorbed the vibrations generated by its artificial offspring clone almost mirroring its flesh and blood parent by its position deep and tight in her back passage.

She felt she was going mad in her extreme passion. Yet she could still summon sufficient clarity of mind to remember the first time she had seen him naked: in white plimsolls and ankle socks, bound and gagged, his huge erection sticking out from his newly-shaved groin imprisoned in a condom bound to his swollen balls with surgical tape. She remembered his eyes looking at her as he was lowered onto her as she lay below him; also in newly-shaved nakedness in white plimsolls and ankle socks, bound and gagged and tied down on a bed. She remembered how he had looked at her as he had been tied down onto her by their 'kidnappers': not with lust for her body; but with real desire for her.

As she trembled and tensed on the edge of her orgasm her senses and her sensual responses to all the sexual stimulations crowding into her consciousness became acutely intensified. The very air in their bedroom seemed to caress her nakedness and fill her nostrils with a heady mixture of perfume, mingled male and female sex hormones and sweat. She delighted in the warm and firm press of her white plimsolls on her flexed and pointed ballerina feet, felt through the deliciously soft cotton embrace of her white ankle socks with their gentle encircling of her delicate and slender ankles. She felt within the bowls of her perfectly smoothly shaved underarms the hot and sticky accumulation of her sweat unable to escape into the atmosphere because of the confinement of her arms bound tightly and immovably to her body. The dull burning throb in the tender flesh her beaten buttocks seemed to spread into the body warmed bed sheet beneath her as his increasing intensity of his thrusting pushed her bottom deeper and deeper into the mattress.

She surprised herself with the deep vehemence of her grunting and groaning into her gag as they emanated from deep in her diaphragm and her throat in time to his deep thrusts into her and her intense answering clenches. She felt the rush of air in and out of her nostrils as she breathed hard through her nose to compensate for being unable to take in breath through her firmly gagged mouth. She exulted in the gorgeous feel of his smoothly shaved groin pressing ever closer against the equally smooth convexity of her shaved mound as he pressed up ever closer to her as if trying to touch her very soul. She loved the sensation of the tights bonds, made tighter by the expanding influence of her increasing body heat, around her arms, wrists, knees, ankles and thighs and around the bases of her ballooning swollen breasts now throbbing cushions for his body pressed down onto them. Between her primeval grunts she moaned and whimpered, muffled by her gag, with the gorgeously mingling waves of pleasure radiating from the deep penetrations of his flesh and blood penis warmly and moistly cradled in her vagina and the soft yet firm latex reproduction of his manhood pushed up through the tight throbbing ring of her anus and nestled firmly and tightly in her back passage.

Yet though outwardly she was completely helpless – her small, slender and svelte ballerina body bound, trussed and gagged and pressed beneath his powerful, muscular frame – inwardly she felt exultantly and gloriously alive and empowered. Her love and passion for her man burned in her heart and radiated strength to the very tips of her plimsolled ballerina feet. She was certain and secure in their shared love. She knew he was bound to her with emotional bonds far stronger than the physical ones binding her now. She rejoiced in the knowledge of his love for her delicate, gamine beauty. That he loved her for her intelligence and for her deep wit that could turn to biting sarcasm in an instant; for her mercurial and impetuous nature that could suddenly erupt with furious outbursts of temper and then almost as quickly be atoned for with heartfelt and tearful remorse; for her wholehearted generosity and kindness and her fierce sense of morality, responsibility and justice. And she loved him for his quiet, gentle steadfastness; his unassuming self-confidence; his quirky sardonic sense of humour; his habit of becoming obsessively focussed on a small detail to the exclusion of the bigger picture; his slow burning anger that needed much soothing and massaging of ego before that special look of love he had just for her, the same one he had when he first saw her lying naked bound and gagged beneath him, returned to his eyes.

He was looking at her in just that same way as she was finally overwhelmed by her orgasm. She screamed out her joy through the clinging confinement of her gag and then moaned deeply as earthquake tremors rippled through her body. She screwed up her eyes and clenched her jaws tight under the tight grip of her gag as she instinctively ground herself on his great thrusting piston lubricated by the flowing oil of her passion, using all the power of her pelvic muscles conditioned and kept strong by years of ballet training and performance, until she heard his gasping cry of fulfilment and felt the trembling quiver of his pleasure through every part of her body pressed down and pressed into by his final thrust on the edge of his ecstasy. Then she sank into his gentle, loving embrace enveloping her.

He was himself again, in all his lovingness and gentleness. To him she was the most heart-meltingly lovely woman he had ever known and would ever know. As he contemplated her beautiful ballerina body, so elfin and delicate and yet so strong in her bondage: bound, gagged, harnessed and doubly-penetrated; he was, as he always was in the moment of his post-coital rapture, overwhelmed with love, gratitude and admiration for her. He kissed her on her still-closed eyelids and he smiled as she sighed through her gag while he gently withdrew himself from her. He carefully lifted himself from on top of her to lie down at her side and slowly peeled away the plaster over her lips to release her mouth from the gripping confinement of her gag. Her weak but deeply contented smile and the shining pleasure in her eyes as she opened them to him warmed his heart and his voice,

"You were wonderful My Darling. How are you feeling?"

For a moment she was too spent by her long period of heightened sexual excitement to do more than murmur her love and deep gratitude to him in a gentle whimper as he cradled her beautiful face and stroked her lovely hair. Finally she could answer in a voice of quiet wonder,

"First I was floating. Then I was on fire. Then I thought my whole body would explode. I felt so wonderfully alive all the way through. How is it that I feel so free when I'm naked and tied up and gagged and so helpless in reality? Now I'm floating again and I feel amazing."

"It's because you know we have complete safety in each other. And your Little Reminder of Me is still doing its stuff," he smiled.

"Mmmm, it still feels gorgeous," she sighed as she slowly squeezed her buttocks the better to intensify the deep rhythmic waves of pleasure radiating deep within her fundament. Then she became more playful again. "First there was 'Two Jags' Prescott and now there's "Two Pricks" Haslam. I know which I prefer." Then she giggled, "Would you like me to call you Two Pricks?"

"Only if I can call you Pin Cushion," he laughed. "And why stop at two? If we make another one you can have one up front and one up the back while you're sucking on the real thing."

"That's just another excuse to see me pole dance naked in my ballet shoes," she retorted with a very big smile on her face as he gently turned her over to remove his still vibrating reproduction from the dark red ring of her fundament. It soon cooled to silence. She made a mental note to order another kit and her heart fluttered with anticipated pleasure as she imagined feeling the gorgeous vibrations in her vulva and her anus as she feasted with delight on the throbbing heat of his full length buried deep in her throat. The deliciously softly-rounded ripe peach that was her beautiful bottom still glowed pinkly from his earlier ministrations.

"How is your 'povera posteriora'?" he asked her jokingly in order to hide his genuine concern that he might have hurt her.

"I'll have to be careful how I sit down for a day or two." She winced with much pleasure and a little pain as he gently anointed her buttocks with a soothing balm. Then he untied her and released her bound breasts as she sighed deeply with gratitude, relief and pleasure. She turned on her back again and her deep sighs of "Oh Darling! OH DARLING!" filled the room as he smoothed hand-warmed soothing balm over her display of pert and petite mammary perfection.

As her strength returned he knelt in front of her and it was his turn to sigh with pleasure as she stretched out her leg and he felt the glorious feel of her plimsolled foot stroking his genitals as with extreme delight he stroked and kissed the gorgeous confection of crisp and gleaming white canvas, freshly moulded rubber and softly spun virgin-white cotton that was her other foot.

She luxuriated in her warm afterglow, delighting in her newly restored freedom to stretch and flex her nakedness, while he ran a deep, warm, frothy bubble bath. He returned and with as much reverence as if he was handling the most sacred relics of an ancient cult, he lovingly undid her plimsolls, carefully removed them to reveal the lovely, petite, soft snow-white forms of her feet nestling in their ankle socks, and then slid her socks from her exquisitely pedicured feet with toes perfectly painted in the same scarlet as her fingers. He gathered her in his arms and carried her to the bathroom and she felt safe and secure as she snuggled against him.

They sipped chilled white whine and fed each other with strawberries and chocolate truffles as he lovingly sponged her breasts bejewelled with water drops and adorned with tiny rivulets that dripped from her nipples, and the shiny smoothness of her womanhood that still felt to her gorgeously opened up.

"You are such a rat you know," she suddenly laughed. "There you are banging on about me being a naughty girl and needing to be punished and there you are, with nothing under my graduation gown except a great big stiffy and a g-string that would make a Chippendale look overdressed. Just wait till it's your turn."

"Can I wear a girl's uniform too?" he grinned. She hit him with the sponge.

As he adoringly stroked her hair as they lay in bed warming each other in their shared nakedness, she asked him,

"What were you thinking of while you were 'punishing' me?" She was sure what sort of answer she would get, and she was right.

"Enjoying giving you pleasure, making sure you were OK, getting a kick out of you being naked and stuff, remembering each bit of the story," he smiled and kissed her, "and thinking that I'm the luckiest bloke in the world because I've got you." They kissed long and lovingly. Then he returned the question, "How about you?" Also knowing the kind of answer he would get.

"Oh you know me," she laughed. "My brain goes off anywhere and everywhere even when I'm having such a fabulous time with you. And thank you for giving me the most fantastic time tonight Darling." She stroked the side of his face and he took her hand and kissed her delicate fingers folded over his.

"Yes, it's like you're lying there editing your autobiography in your mind," he smiled.

"It's much more interesting than Thinking of England," she giggled, "and", she added with an artful smile "we'll need to order a few more pairs of pointe shoes with extra-long ribbons. I'll tell you why later," she teased.

"Were you really a naughty girl at school?" he grinned.

"I got told off a lot for talking in class," she smiled sweetly back at him, "But then you know I can talk for England, even when I'm tied up and gagged. I was usually pretty good, but our whole class nearly got expelled when we tied the class Teacher's Pet naked to her bed and gagged her with one of her ballet shoes."(*)

He raised himself up to look down on her with great interest.

"Will you show me how you did it?" he asked eagerly.

"OK," she laughed. Then, giving him a playful squeeze in a place guaranteed to make him wince, she added, "and you can really find out what my ballet shoes taste like."

"Good night, Ballet Girl." He smiled as he reached over her to turn of the light and give her a final kiss. She sighed in perfect contentment as she snuggled against him in his warm embrace.