All in the Name of Science Pt. 02

Story Info
Chet's girlfriend helps him prepare for the research study.
6.4k words
4.69
6.2k
4
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Preparation

Two days ago, I scanned a QR code on one of the ragged bulletin boards around campus to apply for an upcoming research study. Two days ago, my biggest crush, Tricia, helped me complete the application, including some very personal questions. Two days ago, I was shocked and excited to learn that Tricia was hot for me as much as I was hot for her. And two days ago, after measuring my dick both hard and soft and dedicating much pleasurable effort to getting it to appear in each of those states, Tricia and I actually did the deed...several times. We were both exhausted. After all the, ahem, activity that took place that afternoon, I'm not sure how she remembered to submit the application on my behalf, but she did.

Now here in my email inbox is a reply from the research group conducting the study. The email came from the Psychology Department here at school and the subject was "Welcome to Ejaculation Control Trainer Study Group 2." I was very excited to receive such a positive sounding reply, especially given the subject of the study and my interest--any man's interest--in this particular scientific endeavor. The subject line implied that I was accepted for the study, which in turn implied that I was now eligible to receive the $100 payout to study participants. But I did not open the email. Instead, I picked up my phone and sent a quick text.

"Hey, Beautiful!"

"What's up, Stud?" Tricia replied almost immediately.

"I've got an email here I think you'll want to read with me. Wanna come over?" I asked, hopefully.

"Only if I get to cum over you." she replied cheekily.

"Get over here fast. My roommate gets back sometime this afternoon, so we have a few hours to ourselves."

"I'm already outside the front door of your dorm. I'll be right up."

That was fast. I had no idea how she had gotten here from her dorm across campus so quickly but maybe I just caught her at the right time. I really didn't care. What mattered was that Tricia would be in my room in a few minutes, my roommate would not be back with his team from their out-of-town basketball game for a few hours and my room would soon be the scene of some more hot action. I got up, quickly cleared the last few days' laundry from my bed and went to open the door. I wasn't anxious, of course...just hospitable. Who am I kidding? I couldn't wait to get Tricia alone in my room.

After what seemed like an hour, but was probably only about two minutes, Tricia came bounding out of the door to the stairwell and skipped down the hall to my room. She had a grin that seemed plastered to her face; that is until she plastered her face to my face. We kissed there in the hallway as if we hadn't seen each other in two months rather than two days. I could swear I could feel her tongue checking out my tonsils, but I wasn't complaining; I was busy pressing her bouncy body to my own. After the second guy passed by and suggested we "get a room" we went into mine and closed the door.

For a half-second, we looked hungrily at each other, both wondering whether we should read the email first. Then we made the most reasonable decision new college-aged lovers could make after not seeing each other for two whole days. We practically ripped each other's' clothes off right there inside the door and tasted any areas of skin that were bared along the way. My head bent to hers for a brief kiss before bending farther to taste and excite her shoulders, neck, tits and sides. She giggled a bit when I kissed and licked her sides, which enflamed me to do more.

She was struggling at the same time to rip my t-shirt up over my head and attack my chest and stomach. Thankful once again that my room was always uncomfortably hot, we almost violently set about the process of shedding any other clothes that stood between us. I dropped to my knees briefly to push her sweats and panties to the ground in one movement, planting a kiss and a lick on her mound on my way back up. In her haste, she nearly tore my dick off when it got caught in my shorts and boxers, but successfully landed them on the floor, ending with my straining erection at eye level.

Once again, I was treated to the sight of her eyes admiring my most prized body part as her fingers glided gently up the sides from my balls to the enlarged tip. She grasped it firmly and after giving a few introductory strokes pointed it to her mouth and slid only the sensitive head between her lips. Her tongue immediately started bathing the head of my dick with her saliva as she licked and stimulated the entire surface. She focused particular attention to the ridge surrounding the head, making me groan out loud at her efforts.

Taking my reaction as encouragement, Tricia started bobbing her head down farther taking a little more of my length in each pass. It was an agonizing pleasure watching and feeling her lips get closer and closer to my flat stomach. I was treated to the sounds of her moaning as she took me in until I hit the back of her mouth. I could feel Tricia adjust her position somewhat and then push her lips farther forward trying to reach the root of my dick. As she moved forward slowly, I felt the entrance to her throat embrace the tip of my dick and gradually felt myself slip inside that sheath of muscle. When I looked down in amazement, Tricia's nose was against my pubes, her lips were at the base of my dick and her eyes were looking up at me proudly. Her hands flashed outward, fingers spread, as if she had just completed a trick at the circus. Taa-daa!

Tricia swallowed a couple times, treating me to the rippling sensation of her throat tightly around the top few inches of my dick and then started pulling back until I popped out of her mouth. I looked down at her in wonder and appreciation as she coughed a couple times and wiped her mouth. I reached down and, grinning like an idiot, lifted her back to her feet. I didn't have a vast amount of experience, but none of my previous girlfriends had ever deep throated me. Since we recently determined that my full erection was about 8 1/4 inches, I understood why. But Tricia, not one to pass on a challenge, had just done it, much to my amazement.

"For my next trick..." she said. And, grabbing my hardness as if it were a handle, she pulled me over to the bed, laid herself on the edge and directed me right to her pussy. She must have been excited, because I slid into her tight wetness with no resistance whatsoever, burying myself to the hilt in one stroke. Her whole body shivered with delight as she felt my dick completely fill her. "I'll never get tired of that," she smiled up at me.

"I don't ever want you to," I responded before starting a long, full stroke out and back into Tricia's body. Again, she shuddered. I gave five or six quick, half-strokes and then returned to two long, full strokes again. She moaned her appreciation. I kept alternating between short, quick strokes and long, slow ones as the tension started building in her body. I was getting better at reading her eyes, her whimpers and her skin and I knew her orgasm was building. Unfortunately, so was mine and I had no intention of finishing that fast. Granted, I was a 19-year-old athlete with an amazingly quick recovery period, but there's something to be said for enjoying the ride, so to speak.

Rather than continuing my ascent to that peak, I pulled completely out slowly and dropped to my knee in front of Tricia's gaping pussy. Having just pulled out, I could see her lips spread and moist while her entrance winked slowly at me. Wanting to draw out the experience a little for Tricia and wanting my own arousal to fade to a more manageable level, I reached out with a flat tongue and traced her wet slit from bottom to top. Her fingers stroked my hair gently as I repeated the oral caress.

Her hips started gyrating slowly as I made my tongue into a hard point and continued to move it up higher to stroke her hard bud. While she was enjoying the sensation on her clit, I slid two fingers into her opening and stroked them in and out around the edges of her inner lips, finally turning them upward and directing them toward their ultimate destination. My two fingers found and started rubbing firmly on her bumpy but sensitive spot while my tongue worked magic on her sensitive nub. Within seconds of this combined assault, Tricia's body shuddered involuntarily in orgasm, and she cried out loudly.

I continued gently massaging her g-spot with my fingertips while my flattened tongue lapped repeatedly at her clit. Gradually I felt Tricia's body relax until she sat up suddenly, looked me in the eye and exclaimed, "you're not getting off that easy, Stud. Get up here."

Tricia directed me to lay on my bed and was clearly not about to brook any delays. I moved quickly, fueled by my own lust and my desire to please my girl, laying down where she pointed with my engorged dick itself pointing at the ceiling. Tricia straddled my hips and leaned in to kiss me deeply. "That was a great start," she breathed softly to me, "but now I'm going to ride you hard. Buckle up!"

Tricia reached behind her with one hand to direct my hard cock back into herself and leaned back to slide me in. It felt incredible to be surrounded by her warm tightness. After enjoying the feeling for a brief moment, she began to move. At first, she rode me firmly and moderately, gradually increasing her pace. Soon her movements became forceful enough that it was almost like she was fucking me with my own cock. As great as it felt for me to lay back and watch Tricia's tits bouncing and her eyes becoming increasingly possessed with need, she was clearly enjoying the ride herself. A steady stream of "oh, yeah...fuck, yes...just like that...mmmm" was coming from her mouth, getting progressively louder with her forcefulness. It was amazing to watch, but it was also driving me quickly to my own release. Lying below her gave me little I could do to slow it down. I reached out with both hands to hold her waist and try to control her movements, but she looked down at me with a devilish grin and admonished me, "uh, uh, uh. Your cum is mine!"

No sooner were the words out of her mouth than Tricia felt her own explosion of pleasure within. She tried to keep riding me toward my own finish, but the waves of her orgasm had temporarily crippled her efforts. She closed her eyes to let them wash over her body and then, when the intensity had passed, she looked down at me with a ravenous hunger. With unexpected swiftness, she climbed off me, knelt between my knees and started jerking my cock with abandon. Within seconds, I was back at my peak, ready to release. Tricia clearly read my reactions because at that moment, she captured my dick in her mouth, sucking and licking like she was starving. I couldn't stand against such a furious attack and blasted my cum into her waiting mouth. She continued sucking me dry, continuing just past the point where I became overly sensitive. As I began thrashing on the bed, she gave me one more firm lick, smacked her lips and sat up.

I sat up and pulled Tricia down to lay with me, my arms wrapped around her back, holding her soft chest against my own hard, muscular one. We felt like we fit together perfectly that way and neither of us made a move except to lavish the other with soft kisses. "Mmmm," Tricia's voice articulated her feelings in that moment of afterglow. I couldn't agree more.

- - - - - - - - - -

"So," Tricia asked anxiously, "what does it say? Did you get in?" We had finished resting in each other's arms and were now ready to move on to the email that brought us together today.

"I don't know yet. Since you helped me apply, I wanted you here when I read it. Or really, I just wanted you here."

"You say the cutest things when you're horny, Stud. You know that?" As usual, she nailed it. Tricia kissed my nose playfully and then went to my desk, making herself at home on my laptop. "Here it is," she exclaimed before opening the email and reading aloud:

"Dear Chester,

Congratulations on being selected for Group 2 of the Ejaculation Control Trainer Study. The ECT Study will identify the most effective methods of overcoming a problem that afflicts 30 to 40 percent of men: premature ejaculation. We would like to thank you for your willingness to contribute to this study in the name of science and medical progress.

Your first ECT Study testing session will take place this Saturday morning. Please report to Nanigan Hall at 8:00 a.m. You will be directed to the social hall where you will meet the other study participants in your group and will be briefed by the Study Volunteers from the Psychology Department.

To prepare for the study, please be sure to completely shave your pubic region before the day of your session. On the morning of the study, you should dress in comfortable clothes that can be easily removed. Finally, it is vitally important that all study participants refrain from any ejaculations after receiving this email. You will better understand these requirements during your briefing.

Thank you again for your willingness to contribute to science. We look forward to meeting you on Saturday morning.

Sincerely,

ECT Study Team"

Aside from snickering briefly when reading my full name, Tricia was able to read the entire email as if she were a news anchor delivering the leading story of the evening broadcast. When she finished, she scanned the text again and looked up at me. "Not supposed to ejaculate after receiving the email? Oops."

"I'm sure one won't hurt," I rationalized aloud.

"And we're going to have to finish mowing the lawn," she said, eyeing my closely trimmed pubic hair. "That's clearly out of bounds."

I attempted to deflect. "I'll figure something out between now and then."

Tricia's face broke into a grin. "Maybe you should ask your girlfriend to help?"

"Maybe I should. Of course, I'll need to find a girlfriend first..." Tricia responded to my teasing by punching my arm. Hard. I'm used to getting beaten with lacrosse sticks, but clearly Tricia was not someone to be messed with. With all the contrition I could muster, I looked at my crush who had undeniably become my girlfriend and asked, "would you, um, help me with, you know, that?" I don't know why I was suddenly feeling so shy. Tricia was rapidly becoming more intimately acquainted with some parts of my anatomy than I was myself.

"It would be my pleasure, sir," she said in a mock-servant tone. "First, you need to go shower with hot water and wash your impressive package really well. Then get back here wearing nothing but a towel. Bring your razor and shaving cream so we can get this done."

I gulped. "You want to do this right now? I thought I had some time."

"Do you have a better time in mind?" she inquired. Her eyes again issued silent commands that I was powerless to ignore. I got up, wrapped my towel around my waist, grabbed my shower kit and headed down the hall to the shower room. On the way out the door, I pointed to the sink in our room where my roommate and I kept our toothbrushes and shaving supplies, his noticeably absent because of his team travel.

When I arrived at the shower room, I found it mostly empty. One of the guys from the wrestling team, Jake, was just arriving after finishing a run. He was a sweaty mess and headed straight into the shower ahead of me. Another guy whom I didn't know very well was already there in the middle of his shower. There were ten nozzles in the shower room so we each had plenty of space. I adjusted the water and stepped into the hot spray, letting it wash over me.

I began by soaping up my body, taking particular care to get all of Tricia's and my cum off, then washing the rest of my body. Since I had been at the gym earlier, this was probably a good idea anyway. My exertions with Tricia had only added to my sweat. When I felt like I was clean again, I tilted my head back and started to work on my hair, which was a little on the long side. My eyes closed to avoid the burn of the shampoo, I heard a gasp from across the shower room, probably from what's-his-name, and ignored it. Whatever he was doing in the shower was none of my business.

At that moment, wet in the shower, with shampoo streaming over my face, I felt lips on my dick. What the fuck? I managed to open one eye enough to realize that Tricia had joined me in the shower, right in front of Jake and the other guy. She was naked, on her knees and blowing me in the shower. I looked across at Jake who, with a look of intense envy, did his best to give me an encouraging thumbs-up. The other guy was doing his best to cover his junk and turn away from Tricia's intrusion. He took barely five seconds to finish rinsing off and then practically fled the shower room, wrapping himself in his towel as he left.

Undeterred, Tricia continued slurping on my wet dick in the shower, making me hard again as Jake stood across from me and stared, his half-hard cock rising quickly to match mine.

"Tricia," I groaned, "what are you doing?"

"I'm making you hard again," she said. "Can't you tell? I need you hard if I'm going to shave you."

Jake's eyes practically fell out of his head watching and listening to us. Despite my own embarrassment of having a friend hear that my girlfriend planned to shave my junk, it appeared that the idea really turned Jake on. Or he was enjoying the live blowjob show in front of him. Or both. His dick was pointing at the sky, and he was starting to stroke it absentmindedly.

Tricia broke off the shower blowjob momentarily to grab my soap and again wash my cock and balls. Apparently, she didn't trust me to do a good enough job? Or maybe she just wanted the opportunity to tease me, and consequently Jake, a bit more. She slid her hands up and down my throbbing dick, twisting her grip as she approached the head. Her fingers teased my balls as she soaped and explored them again. She even reached behind them to soap up and thoroughly cleanse my taint. For her finale, I felt one soapy finger playing around the puckered opening in my ass before it started stroking its way inside. As she got me closer to cumming again, she removed her teasing fingers, drew me back under the warm spray and washed me off thoroughly.

Jake was watching every move intently, obviously saving up the visuals for future use. His hand was busy acting on the live version of those visuals, bringing himself close to cumming as well. I was not in the habit of watching other guys jerk off, but then again, I'm sure Jake was not in the habit of watching friends get soapy blowjobs in the shower. I didn't blame him at all as he began moaning; he probably wasn't even aware of it.

"You want me to shave you too?" Tricia asked Jake teasingly.

"Hell, yeah!" Jake replied a little too enthusiastically. He then looked guiltily at me as I stared daggers back at him.

Because of our training for sports, Jake and I both knew there was no place on campus he could run where I couldn't catch him and then beat him silly with a stick, lacrosse or otherwise. Conversely, while I was built for speed, he was a little shorter but much more powerful as a wrestler and could probably pummel me into the ground if he wanted to. We'll call that a draw.

But my girlfriend was currently giving me a handjob and blowjob here in the shower, so I definitely won and he knew it. Jake lowered his head a touch, groaned briefly and mumbled something about next time. He and I were friends, but Jake knew there were limits to what I was willing to share.

When she was satisfied that I was clean enough, hard enough and close enough to blowing another load without actually cumming, Tricia again grabbed my dick as if it were a handle and dragged me out of the shower room. I barely had time to grab my towel and throw it over my shoulder as we left. Behind me, I could have sworn I heard Jake's groan again, followed by a soft splat sound. Good for him. I hope he enjoyed the show. With my girlfriend leading me naked down the hallway by my dick, Jake might not be the only person getting a show. It was a small consolation to me that Tricia was also gloriously naked and completely unfazed by it.

12