All in the (Step) Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Clay and Denise bond, plus a flashback for Clay.
4.6k words
4.69
14.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,726 Followers

It had been a rather eventful day for Damon, Sonja, Denise and Bridgette.

Having been left alone with Damon, Sonja asked Damon to give her a massage and let her top slip down so he could see her tits. That led to the two of them fucking on the living room couch, with Sonja finding out that Damon's cock was just as big as his fathers and that he was just as skilled with it. It didn't hurt that Damon wanted to fuck her as much as she wanted to fuck him.

Denise and Bridgette went dress shopping and ended up sharing a fitting room which led to the two of them checking each other out, Denise made the first move and after they left the store, they both came out to each other as bisexual. They then headed back to Bridgette's house where they spent the next couple of hours in Bridgette's bed.

Denise accidentally let slip that she had slept with Damon the night before, and Bridgette admitted that she had thought many times about fucking him, but always felt guilty as Damon had been more like a big brother than her cousin. For now, they agreed to keep their relationship under wraps, along with the fact that Bridgette knew all about Denise and Damon.

That night when Damon slipped into Denise's room the two of them were so worked up over what had happened earlier, they fucked each other silly, and still managed to keep it quiet. Damon was alternating between enjoying what he was doing and thinking back to fucking Sonja earlier, and Denise was still thinking about a threesome with Damon and Bridgette.

The next morning Denise was the last person to wake up. She threw on a tank top and a pair of shorts and went down the hall. She peeked in Damon's room to find it empty.

"He's not home." Clay said from his room across the hall.

Denise looked over to see him sitting up in bed watching TV. She walked into the room and sat on the bed next to him, "Where is everyone?"

"Your mother is off with my sister, and Damon's off with a couple of his buddies. It's just you, me and the dog." he said. "Unless you've got plans."

"Well I just woke up, so no." she said.

"Then sit with me for a bit," he said, "We haven't really had any one on one time. You know, father-daughter bonding time."

"True," Denise said, settling in. "What are we watching?"

"Nothing yet, I'm trying to find something interesting."

Clay channel surfed for a couple of minutes, and Denise looked over at him. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are you ever worried when you go to work?" Denise asked.

"Sometimes I am." he said, "But I knew what I was getting into. My father was a cop before me, and he would always talk about the weird and wild situations he found himself in, but he always came home at the end of the day, and was able to retire without ever being seriously injured or killed. I know a handful of officers that have gone their entire careers without ever getting into a life or death situation."

"Have you?"

"Yeah. I've been involved in exactly three shootouts in all the years I've been on the force." Clay said. "Only got hit once."

He pulled off his shirt and Denise's eyes went wide. For a 50 year old man, Clay was almost in the same shape as Damon, impressive pecs and six pack abs, broad shoulders and thick arms. He had the body of a man half his age much like her mother had the body of a younger woman. He pointed to a scar on his right shoulder.

"Right here where my body armor doesn't cover. It was what they call and through and through. Doctor told me I was lucky when they were patching me up. It missed hitting bone and nerve endings by this much." he said, holding his fingers less than an inch apart. "Any higher and it would have hit bone and possibly paralyzed my arm."

"Ouch."

"Yeah, I also got stabbed once." he said, "We got a report of a break in at a warehouse, so my partner and I along with another unit went to investigate, and one of the crazy bastards jumped on me off of a stack of pallets and knocked my gun out of my hand. He had a knife and as we struggled he managed to stab me in the hip. Luckily my partner heard the noise and came to assist me before the guy could stab me again."

He pulled down the waistband of his shorts to show her the stab wound.

"So yeah, crazy shit happens out there, but that's the thing about police work, it's never the same thing every day." he said.

"Well I'm glad you're okay and you met my mother." Denise said, "You two seem made for each other. In fact it seems like both our families were."

"Yeah, your mother mentioned that earlier." Clay said, "She and my sister get along, you and Damon get along, and you and Bridgette seem to have bonded pretty well too."

She smiled to herself thinking about the "bonding" she had done with both Damon and Bridgette. She noticed the tattoo of his wife on his forearm. "She's beautiful."

Clay looked at the tattoo, "Yeah. She is. I miss her everyday, but I like to think that she'd be happy for me finding someone like your mom."

He glanced over to his dresser where there were several pictures of his first wife. Denise followed his gaze. "It's nice that mom let you keep her pictures up."

"Well your mother understands that Pam was an important part of my life and that if it weren't for her I wouldn't have Damon." Clay said, "Poor kid took it hard, he still finds it hard to talk about her."

"I know how he feels, I feel the same way about my father." Denise said. Then she saw another of Clay's tattoos. "Is that baby Damon? He's so cute!"

She pointed out a tattoo on his left arm. It was an image of Damon as a baby with his name and date of birth.

Clay laughed, "Yeah, I had that one done shortly after his first birthday."

"You know, I never really looked at your tattoos," she said, "I guess with my mom being a tattoo artist, I take it for granted how many people are inked up these days."

"Yeah, I've got quite a few." he said, holding out his arms. "Your mother did this one."

He pointed to a tattoo of Frankenstein's monster and his bride, "Says it's a perfect representation of us."

Denise laughed, "She's done all mine, except this one." She turned around and pulled down the strap of her tank top to show off a tattoo on her left shoulder. It was a heart with a lightning bolt through it. "She had her apprentice do that one."

She turned back around, "But this is my favorite one."

She pulled down the front of her tank top a little more to show off a tattoo on her upper chest. Clay could see the slight curve of where her breast started as she revealed the ink. It was a heart with a halo and angel wings with the words "Daddy's girl" on a banner underneath.

"It was the first tattoo I ever had done." Denise said, "I practically had to beg my mother to do it for me."

"You've got a way to go to catch up with your mother." Clay said.

"Oh I know, I've seen all of mom's tattoos." She said, "She loved showing them off to me every time she got a new one."

She made no move to cover herself back up as the two compared tattoos. Clay couldn't help but notice that her top slipped lower and lower as she moved her arms. He felt the blood rush to his dick, and slightly adjusted the way he was sitting so it wouldn't be obvious. Denise knew what she was doing, she just pretended she had no idea. She was still riled up from yesterday, and she wondered what would happen if she "accidentally" exposed herself to her future step father. Every time she moved, she made sure her top slipped down a little more, exposing more and more of her breast. She readjusted the way she was sitting and as she moved her top slipped down enough that her nipple popped free.

"Uh, Denise..." Clay said, pointing.

"Huh?" she said, looking down, then she looked at the bulge in his shorts. "Looks like you like the view."

Clay couldn't deny it, he did. He loved Sonja, and the sex with her was great, but the sight of Denise's firm young tit slowly coming into view was sending blood flowing to his lower abdominal area.

"Do you want to see my titties daddy?"

The combination of the sexy tone of voice she used, along with calling him "daddy" got him. He smiled at her and nodded.

"Show me what you got, baby girl." he said.

She peeled off her top and tossed it off to the side, "How do I compare to my mom?"

"Well she's maybe got a cup size on you, but you've got nothing to be ashamed of." He said, reaching out and gently cupping her tits in his hands, running his thumbs over her nipples.

Denise reached for the bulge in his shorts and traced the outline of his cock before reaching in and pulling it free. Her eyes went wide, well now she knew where Damon got his cock from. Both men had to be at least the same size, and after two nights of getting fucked by Damon, she wasn't sure a smaller cock would ever satisfy her again. She was willing and eager to see if she could handle Clay's massive tool.

As she started to stroke his cock, he pulled at her shorts and she got the hint and the two of them quickly pulled their shorts off so they were both naked. Denise crawled into Clay's lap, and started grinding her pussy against his hard cock just like she had with Damon out by the pool a couple of days ago.

"Fuck me daddy." she moaned.

"You sure?"

She nodded. He could feel the heat from her pussy, and could feel how wet she was. He easily picked her up and she reached down and guided his cock into her. Just like Damon, he filled her up completely. Denise wrapped her legs around Clay's waist and he held her in place as he sat up on his knees, and Denise threw back her head and screamed in ecstasy as he started bouncing her up and down on his cock. She wrapped her legs tighter around his waist, and her arms around his neck.

"Oh my fucking god!" she screamed, having never been fucked like this before. It was amazing, she would never be able to put into words how good this felt. She quickly wondered if this was how he fucked her mother, then pushed the thought aside, and just enjoyed the feel of Clay's cock sliding in and out of her.

She looked at him, "What are you doing to me?"

"You like that?" he asked, not stopping.

"It's... it's... oh shit... that feels... so fu... so fucking..." she couldn't finish the thought as Clay, much like Damon had with her mother, used her like a sex toy, controlling the pace as he bounced her up and down on his cock.

However unlike what Sonja and Damon had done, she had no chance to control the pace herself since she was wrapped around Clay's body, and he wasn't willing to relinquish control, at least not yet.

Denise was wordlessly moaning and groaning into his shoulder as he filled her up with the second biggest cock she'd ever felt. She gripped him even tighter, unwilling to let him go, wanting to feel every inch of his huge cock fill her well fucked cunt. Then she felt it. She was cumming.

"Oh god daddy," She moaned, "I'm gonna... fuck... goddamn... I'm cumming!"

She threw her head back and screamed as her orgasm hit and her body jerked in Clay's hands as her orgasm ran through her from head to toe. She was breathing heavily and her heart was beating a million miles an hour as she hit her peak. Clay felt her cunt contract around his throbbing cock, and the pussy juice leak out of her and down over his balls and down his legs. She was still wordlessly moaning and groaning and slowly came down from the apex of her orgasm, and looked at her step father with a lusty smile on her face.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "That was so fucking intense. I've never been fucked like that before."

He slowly eased her off his still rock hard cock. "Glad you enjoyed it."

She leaned up and kissed him, "I fucking loved it."

She then leaned down and took Clay's cock, now coated with her pussy juice, into her mouth as deep as she could. Much like with Damon, she couldn't fit the whole thing into her mouth, but did what she could with what she could get into her mouth. Clay sat there on his knees with his fiancé's daughter on her hands and knees with his cock in her mouth, licking her own juices off of it, and then actively sucking him off. She'd obviously done this before, and she pretty easily handled his cock. Of course he had no way of knowing she had already had Damon's equally large cock the last two nights. This time, however, she wasn't going to let slip that she was sleeping with him.

Denise loved the feel of her future step father's cock in her mouth as much as she enjoyed Damon's. She couldn't believe her luck. In the last three days, she'd had more sex than she thought possible. Her first encounter masturbating with Damon out by the pool before oral sex in the shower, then getting fucked by him that night, then yesterday with Bridgette and then Damon later that night, and now she was fucking the man her mother was set to marry in a few days. In her wildest fantasies she never would have imagined this happening.

Clay's knees were starting to ache so he backed up a bit pulling his cock out of Denise's mouth, she looked up at him and pouted.

"Daddy..."

"Come here baby girl." he said, getting off the bed and motioning for her to join him.

She crawled over, sat up and kissed him again. He literally picked her up as she wrapped herself around him as they kissed. He put her back on the floor and had her turn around and bend over. She took the hint and braced herself on the bed as Clay slid his cock into her from behind. While she had been fucked from behind before, she had never been fucked from behind while standing up, but it was the same amazing feeling.

Denise was moaning and groaning; occasionally an "Oh daddy..." escaped her lips, but mostly it was wordless groans of pleasure as Clay pumped her pussy for all he was worth. He felt like he was 20 again, not 50. He was keeping up with her youthful energy and her stamina from running track. She might eventually wear him out, but he'd have fun trying to keep up with her.

Denise couldn't hold out and had another body shaking orgasm, screaming and whipping her head back and forth, groaning through grit teeth as she clamped down on Clay's cock and she could feel her juices running down the inside of her thighs. Both Damon and Clay had given her the wettest orgasms she'd ever had. She loved her boyfriend and the sex with him was good, but the sex with Damon and Clay was on another level. A thesaurus of words flowed through her head. Amazing, outstanding, stupendous, incredible, unbelievable, mind-blowing, out of this world, awesome, etc.

Clay didn't stop fucking her though, he held onto her hips as she rode out her orgasm, slowing the pace slightly, but once he could tell her orgasm had run it's course, he started slamming his cock into her again, and Denise urged him on. She didn't actually say anything, because at this point words were failing her, but her moans and groans were all the encouragement he needed. It didn't take too much longer for him to feel his own orgasm approaching.

He grabbed Denise and slammed his cock all the way into her, "Oh god, baby girl, I'm cumming!"

"Yes, daddy, cum inside me!" she yelled back.

A second later he did, letting out a wordless howl of pleasure as his cock throbbed and twitched inside Denise's pussy as he fired off several thick streams of cum into his step daughter's pussy. Denise clamped down on his cock as he exploded inside her. Finally when his orgasm passed, he pulled out of Denise and sat down on the bed, before flopping onto his back. Denise flopped down as well, but on her stomach. Because of the height difference they were face to face. They looked at each other with content smiles on their faces.

"Thank you daddy." she said.

"Anything for you baby girl."

Denise leaned in and kissed Clay again, finally rolled over onto her back and stood up, stretching her lithe body, giving Clay a good long look at her.

"Can we do this again?" she asked, gathering up her clothes.

"As long as it stays between us." he said.

"Of course." she paused in the door and took one final look at him, smiled and headed down the hall to her room.

Clay heard the shower start in the bathroom down the hall a few moments later and finally sat up and smiled to himself. He had just fucked his fiancé's daughter, and he didn't even feel bad about it.

After all, he'd been fucking his sister for years.

Unknown to everyone else in the family, Clay and Amy had been fucking each other ever since Clay was 19 and Amy was 21. He could still remember how it all started.

It was 1991, Nirvana and Pearl Jam had introduced the world to grunge music with "Nevermind" and "Ten" respectively. "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" and "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" dominated the box office, while shows like "Home Improvement" and "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" ruled the small screen. Nintendo and Sega were fighting for supremacy in the home video game market, and the internet was in its infancy. As school let out for summer vacation, Clay had come back home for the summer partially for vacation time, but also because Amy was graduating college. Amy had the room that would later be Denise's and Clay's room would eventually be Damon's.

The first few days after the two of them were home, their parents Andre and Sheila went back to work. Andre was a police officer, and Sheila was a nurse, and as happy as they were to have their kids back home, there were still crimes that needed to be solved, and sick people to take care of. Besides, at this point, Clay was 19 and Amy was 21, far from kids who needed any kind of parental supervision. Clay woke up one morning just as he heard the front door close downstairs, signaling that his parents were leaving for work. Like most guys his age he woke up with a raging hard on. He figured before he did anything else, he might as well take care of his morning wood.

He pulled his cock out and slowly started masturbating, thinking about all the times he had sex with his girlfriend Tara over the past year or so, and had just started getting into it when the door to his bedroom opened.

"Hey bro, I was -- oh my god!"

Clay opened his eyes to see his sister standing in the doorway of his room, her eyes fixed on his cock. He quickly covered himself up.

"Jesus, Amy!" he said, "Don't you fucking knock?"

"Sorry, I was about to fix breakfast, I was gonna ask if you wanted anything," Amy said.

"A little privacy would be nice." he said. Amy didn't move. "Well?"

"Sorry, it's just that, well..." she crossed the room and threw back the covers, "I've never seen one this big before. "

"Amy!"

"Oh shut up, you think I can just forget about this? I mean, look at this..." she wrapped her hand around her brother's cock, "It's so big, bigger than my boyfriends anyway."

She slowly started stroking Clay's cock. "Amy..."

"Shhh, just enjoy it bro."

She lowered her head and swallowed her younger brother's cock, and Clay's head flopped back onto the pillow, enjoying the feel of his sister's warm mouth on his cock. Amy stopped blowing her brother long enough to pull her shirt off. Clay marveled at the sight of his sister's tits, he would later admit he had always admired her body (she was a model after all), but never said anything because, well, she was his sister.

Tara had gone down on Clay a couple of times, but she was nowhere as skilled as Amy was, and with each passing second Amy was getting more and more into what she was doing. She couldn't explain why, but she loved giving head. Something about the feel of a nice hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth got her juices flowing and made it easier to transfer that rock hard cock from her mouth to her pussy. She felt Clay pulling at her pj bottoms and moved so he could strip her naked.

He pulled her onto the bed with him and she moved so she was laying next to him. Without a word, brother and sister kissed each other for the first time, not as siblings, but as lovers. Amy parted her legs as she felt Clay's hand on her thigh, she felt his hand slowly move up to her shaved pussy, now wet with anticipation and she wrapped her hand around his cock again. They looked into each other's eyes as they silently masturbated each other. Finally Amy broke the silence.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,726 Followers
12