All in the (Step) Family Ch. 10

Story Info
Amy needs Damon's help with more furniture... and sex.
4.1k words
4.72
10k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,709 Followers

"Damon? You awake? Damon?"

Denise poked her head into Damon's room. Ares looked up at her and quietly barked as if telling her to be quiet. She leaned down and scratched him behind his ears before stepping over to him and gently shook Damon.

"Hey, sleepyhead, wake up."

Damon grunted, mumbled and rolled over, and looked up at her. "Hey." he said, before yawning and stretching. "Morning sis."

She smiled at him, "You've been waiting all week to say that, haven't you?"

"Maybe," he said, smiling and sitting up. "I'm sorry I didn't come to see you last night."

"It's okay," she said, "I was so exhausted, I fell asleep pretty much as soon as my head hit the pillow."

"Yeah, between the wedding and driving Michelle back to the hotel I was dead tired." Damon said, conveniently leaving out the reason why he was so tired.

"Anyway, mom sent me up here to tell you breakfast is ready." Denise said.

Damon and Denise headed downstairs to the dining room where their parents and grandparents were already eating.

"It lives!" Clay said, "Morning son."

"Hey dad," Damon said, then looked to Sonja, who had a mischievous gleam in her eye, "And mom."

"He's been waiting all week for that." Denise said. Damon side eyed her and smirked before saying good morning to both his and Denise's grandparents.

"Everything go okay last night?" Sonja asked, as Damon sat down and grabbed some of the food she and her mother had prepared for breakfast.

"Yeah, I got Michelle back to the hotel safe and sound." he said.

"Good," Sonja said with a slight smile on her face that Damon did not miss.

Everyone ate in silence for a few minutes.

"I know I already said this," Denise said, "But it really was a beautiful ceremony yesterday."

"Thank you, honey," Sonja said, "I'm glad you were able to be here for it. You too, mom and dad."

"Wouldn't have missed it for the world," Jake said, "But like I told you yesterday, I'm not doing this again."

"Don't worry dad," she said, "Neither am I. I got everything I want right here."

She held Clay's hand and smiled at him, then she looked around the table, and smiled at her family.

Not too long after they finished eating, Sonja's phone rang.

"Hey 'Chelle." she said, when she saw it was Michelle calling. "Oh really? A surprise? What is it? Meanie. Yeah, I can send him. Okay, sounds good."

She ended the call and found Damon in the living room helping his father fold in the couch that his grandparents had been sleeping on.

"Hey Damon," she said, "Would you mind going to pick Michelle up? She says she's got a surprise for me."

"Uh, yeah, sure," Damon said, "Let me just jump in the shower real quick."

A few minutes later, Damon, freshly showered and dressed, grabbed his father's car keys and headed out the door.

At her hotel room, Michelle had also grabbed a shower after calling Sonja and asking for Damon to come pick her up. She had just pulled on her jeans and was about to put her bra on when there was a knock at the door. She looked out the peephole to see Damon on the other side. She smiled to herself and opened the door topless. Damon was taken aback for a second then smiled as he stepped into the room. Without a word he and Michelle embraced and locked lips.

"You always answer the door topless?" he asked, gently pinching her nipples.

"Only for you and your mother." she said, rubbing the bulge in his jeans. "I'm almost ready, just need to take care of a few things."

She dropped to her knees and quickly pulled his cock out. She looked up at him and smiled before swallowing his cock in one smooth motion. Damon moaned in pleasure as Michelle's lips and tongue started working their magic on his throbbing cock. He eventually had to brace himself against the wall as he was going weak in the knees.

"Hang on." he said, and pulled Michelle back up to her feet. He led her over to the bed, undid his jeans and pulled them down before sitting down on the edge of the bed. Michelle again dropped to her knees and took him back into her mouth.

Michelle had been waiting for this pretty much ever since Damon had left last night. She had masturbated to an intense orgasm after he left last night and once more in the shower just a few minutes ago. She really wanted to fuck Damon again, but she knew she wouldn't have time for that, but she knew she at least had enough time to give him a blowjob.

Damon leaned back a bit and watched as Michelle went from sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow, then slowed down, looked seductively up at him as she swirled her tongue around the sensitive head of his thick cock, and then slowly engulfed his entire length again. He still couldn't believe this was happening. No one would ever believe him if he told them this was how he spent his summer vacation, not that he WOULD tell anyone, partially because he knew no one would ever believe it, and he didn't want word to get back to Alicia. Thinking about all the sex he'd had over the past week, and how much more he could have, especially with his parents leaving for their honeymoon in a couple of days was enough to push him to the breaking point.

"Oh god, Michelle," he moaned, "I'm gonna cum!"

This time she was ready, and once she felt Damon's cock throb in her mouth she swallowed his first two loads with ease, came up for air, and then quickly wrapped her lips around his cock to catch his third and fourth loads, came up for air again and then took his cock into her mouth to swallow his final two loads.

Damon had flopped onto his back when his orgasm hit, and finally pushed himself up as it subsided.

"Yummy." Michelle said, licking her lips, before leaning up to kiss Damon. "As much as I'd love to fuck you again, I do actually have plans with Sonja, so give me a few minutes to finish getting ready."

A bit disappointed, Damon pulled his pants up, grabbed the remote for the TV, and channel surfed as Michelle finally secured her massive tits into her bra and pulled on a shirt.

She disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes to put on her makeup, brush her teeth and fix her hair.

"Okay, all set." she said when she was finally done.

By the time they got back to the house, Amy and Bridgette had stopped by.

"Hail, hail, the gang's all here." Damon said, pausing to hug his aunt and cousin.

"So what's this big surprise you couldn't tell me about over the phone?" Sonja asked Michelle.

"It's your wedding present," Michelle said, "A spa day. Just you and me."

"Speaking of wedding presents," Andre said, "How's your golf game son?"

"Eh, it's okay," Clay said, "I haven't had much time to play. Lemme guess, you booked us some tee time?"

"Bingo," Andre said, "Jake, you're welcome to join us."

"Sure," Sonja's father said, "I warn you though, I'm a bit rusty."

"That's okay," Andre said, "It's just for fun."

Michelle turned to Amy, "I'd invite you to come with us, but unfortunately I could only afford a two person package."

"It's okay," Amy said, "I actually came to see if I could borrow Damon for a bit. We still have that dresser to put together."

"Right," Damon said, "Almost forgot about that."

"Well then," Shelly, Sonja's mother said, looking between Clay's mother Sheila and their respective granddaughters. "That just leaves us girls to gossip and spill family secrets."

"Oh lord," Clay said, rolling his eyes, "At least let us get out the door before you embarrass us mom."

"Hey, Bridgette," Damon said, "Remember, none of the farm animal stories."

"Well great, now I've got nothing to talk about!" Bridgette said, with fake exasperation.

A few minutes later, Clay, Andre and Jake were off to the golf course in Clay's SUV, Sonja and Michelle were off to the spa in Sonja's car, and Amy and Damon were headed back to Amy's place.

"Did you really come over to get me to help you put the dresser together?" Damon asked.

"Well let me put it this way," Amy said, "I'm not wearing any underwear."

Damon's smirk turned into a full blown smile. As soon as they got to Amy's place they practically raced upstairs to her bedroom and pulled their clothes off, acting more like lovesick teenagers than two family members who were separated by 31 years. Once they were naked, they embraced and fell onto the bed, with Damon on top of his aunt, and started kissing his way down her body, until he reached the sweet valley between her legs. Without a moment's hesitation he parted Amy's lips, found her clit and started licking and sucking it for all he was worth.

Amy moaned and groaned as Damon's tongue made contact with her sensitive nub, she gathered the pillows behind her head so she could look down past her heaving tits to watch Damon lick her pussy. She flashed back to the first time Clay had his face down there, and again marveled at how much Damon looked like his father. She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair, and he looked up at her.

"Don't stop," she said, spreading her legs as wide as she could, "I just want to watch you lick my pussy. Get back to work."

Damon just smiled at her and wiggled his eyebrows before sliding two fingers into his aunt's dripping snatch and going back to work with his lips and tongue on her clit. Much like Michelle, she had wanted nothing more to get her hands (and other body parts) on Damon. She'd used her vibrator last night after getting home and hadn't bothered to put on underwear before heading over to see if she could get him to help her with the dresser... after he fucked her.

Damon, with the events of the past few days as well as this morning with Michelle still fresh in his mind, licked his aunt's pussy like it was the last thing he would ever do. He couldn't wait to drive his cock into her since he didn't get the chance with Michelle. His cock was as hard as ever and Amy was already wet with anticipation, and his attention had just gotten her even wetter. Just when Amy thought she was going to cum, Damon stopped licking her and she watched as he crawled back up her body.

"I was this close." she said, holding her fingers less than an inch apart.

"Sorry," Damon said, and without a moment's hesitation he shoved his cock into Amy, earning a squeal of pleasure. "Is this better?"

Amy smiled and wrapped her arms around Damon's neck, "Mmm... much better," she sighed, "Now fuck me, fuck me good and hard."

Damon complied and started slamming his cock in and out of his aunt's juicy pussy, making obscene squishing noises as he hammered her mercilessly.

"Harder goddamn it!" Amy growled at him. "You know what I want, give it to me!"

Damon grabbed his aunt's legs and threw them over his shoulders, braced himself and gave her everything he had, fucking his aunt with all the intensity he could muster. Amy was thrashing and groaning like a wild animal as Damon hammered her pussy with his huge cock. Within the span of just a few minutes they were both sweating and out of breath... and they still wanted more.

Without having to say anything, they rolled over so Amy was on top, riding cowgirl on Damon like there was no tomorrow. Damon reached up and gave her sweaty, heaving tits a squeeze. Amy bit her lip, threw her head back and let loose with a wordless groan that came from deep down within.

"Ohhhhhh fuck..." she said, "Goddamn it Damon, you're making me cum already!"

"Cum for me aunt Amy," he said looking up at her, "I want to watch you cum on my cock."

Amy looked down and locked eyes with Damon seconds before her orgasm hit, and panted "ohmygod" over and over again as she came. Damon could feel her pussy tightening around his cock as Amy's whole body shuddered with orgasmic pleasure. She grit her teeth and groaned.

"Nnnnnnngggghhhhh.... Ahhhhhhhhh fuck!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her like a physical blow. Her body shook, she threw her head back and her breathing was ragged. She could feel her juices flowing out around the thick cock of her nephew that was buried deep inside her.

"Jesus fucking Christ, that was intense." she gasped once her orgasm passed and she could catch her breath.

She slowly pulled herself off of Damon's cock and looked down at him. He raised an eyebrow as he looked up at her.

"Aunt Amy?"

"Yes?"

"What are you planning in that dirty mind of yours?" he asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Amy said, slowly maneuvering herself into position between his legs.

"Bullshit." he said, smirking.

"Okay, fine," she said, with fake exasperation in her voice, "You caught me. I'm gonna suck your huge fucking cock."

Before Damon could react, Amy did just that, wrapping her lips around Damon's cock, still slick with her juices, and Damon's head flopped back on the bed as he enjoyed the sensation. He closed his eyes and the images of Sonja, Denise, Bridgette and Michelle (all of them naked of course) appeared around him watching Amy give him head. They were all watching her intently, gently running their hands over his body, not saying anything, just watching and touching him.

His eyes flew open as if he suddenly expected to see them in person in the room, but it was just him and his aunt. He reached down and pushed her reddish brown hair out of the way so he could watch his cock slide in and out of her mouth.

"God Aunt Amy that feels fucking amazing," he gasped as she picked up the pace.

Amy was only thinking of the big mouthful of cum Damon would have for her, totally unaware that he had already given Michelle a mouthful just a couple hours earlier. She just wanted what she thought only she was getting, and she wanted it now. She used a trick that had worked on Clay and gently ran her nails up and down on Damon's scrotum. It worked like a charm on Damon like it did his father.

Damon let loose with a wordless cry of orgasmic pleasure as he exploded in Amy's mouth. She eagerly swallowed the first two loads he fired off into her eager mouth, came up for air, and the next jet of cum flew out of his cock and landed on his stomach. She quickly took his cock back into her mouth and swallowed the rest of Damon's cum as he still had more to give her. Once he was done and started coming down off his orgasmic high, Amy licked his cock clean and seductively licked up the cum that had splattered on his stomach. She crawled up his body and kissed him once she reached his face.

"You just can't get enough, can you?" he asked.

"Of you? No, I can't." she said. "Are you complaining?"

"Does it sound like I'm complaining?"

"I thought so." she said.

They lay there in silence for a few minutes.

"Well, that dresser's not gonna put itself together," Amy finally said, "So what say we shower and then get to work on that?"

"Sounds like a plan." Damon said.

Amy led him to her bathroom and they showered, making sure to thoroughly wash each other. Once they were done, they got dressed, and headed downstairs where the unassembled dresser sat, still in the box it came in. As they did with the tables and chairs, they made sure they had everything before they got to work.

"Best idea I can see is I'll put together the base unit, and you can put the drawers together." Damon said, when they had everything laid out.

"Sounds like a plan." Amy said.

For the next hour they worked on their respective tasks, Damon assembling the shell of the dresser while Amy put the drawers together. Once that was done, they carefully moved the shell up the stairs to Amy's room, and then went down and carried the drawers up.

"So what's wrong with this one?" Damon asked, indicating the dresser Amy already had in her room.

"Bottom drawer is broken," she said, opening the drawer to show him that the track that the drawer was supposed to ride on had completely broken off the rail and splintered the wood.

They took a few minutes to switch her clothes from the old dresser to the new one, took the old one apart and took it downstairs. She had hidden her sex toys that she had used with Sonja a few days earlier in the closet not wanting Damon to find them, at least, not yet.

"We can break it down later," Amy said, "You hungry?"

"Famished."

After they ate, Amy suddenly clapped her hands in excitement. "Ooh, I almost forgot, I wanna show you something!"

She led Damon back up to her room and rummaged around in the closet. "I promised I'd show you this the next time you came over... where is it? Ah! Here it is! Remember I told you I did some nude modeling when I was in my 20's? Voila!"

She presented Damon with a photo album as they sat in bed. He opened it up and was presented with the sight of his aunt in a variety of sexy poses. Some in lingerie that left very little to the imagination, some of them she was topless, in the rest she was completely naked. All of the pictures were artfully shot. These were sexy, not sleazy. They all had that soft focus look that Damon compared to what you'd see in a magazine like Playboy.

"I was about 23-24 when I had these taken," she said, "I call that my BB body. Before Bridgette. Most of those pictures were taken in the photographer's studio, and some like that one, were taken in the garden and woods behind the studio."

She pointed out a picture of her, silhouetted against the setting sun, her young, lithe body stretched out, reaching for the sky. Damon could feel his cock getting hard as he looked at picture after picture of his aunt, in a variety of sexy poses, looking just as gorgeous then as she did now. Amy noticed the bulge in his pants, freed his cock from its confinement and started slowly stroking it.

"Do grandma and grandpa know about these?" he asked, finally turning to look at her.

Amy laughed, "Hell no! The only pictures my parents ever saw from my career are the ones where I was fully dressed! I had these pictures taken for me, so I could remember how hot I was when I was younger!"

She didn't tell Damon that aside from the photographer, the only other person who'd ever seen the pictures was Clay.

"You're still hot," Damon said, as Amy pulled her shirt off and went back to stroking Damon's cock.

"Well thank you." she said as Damon turned another page in the photo album, "Oh, now those pictures were taken after Bridgette was born, about six or eight months. I worked so hard to get back into shape after she was born, and I honestly wasn't sure I still had it. So I went back to the photographer and asked him to take some more pictures for me."

"Well you definitely still had it then, and you still have it now." Damon said, putting the album aside.

"You're just saying that because I let you fuck me." Amy said, as they both finished pulling their clothes off.

"No, I'm saying that because I've got the hottest fucking aunt in the world." Damon said, tossing his clothes off to the side.

Amy, now completely naked reached into her bedside table for her lube. "Then fuck your hot fucking aunt in her ass."

She squeezed some lube into Damon's hand, and he slathered it all over his now fully erect cock. Amy coated two of her fingers, reached behind her, slid them up her ass and pumped them in and out, opening herself up for Damon. She got on her hands and knees and Damon moved in behind her and Amy moaned as she felt Damon slide his long thick cock up her ass. Once he was all the way in, she looked back over her shoulder at him.

"Fuck me." she moaned.

Damon obliged and started hammering his cock in and out of his aunt's asshole. Amy dropped her head and moaned and groaned as Damon's cock sawed in and out of her ass. She didn't know why she liked anal sex so much, but she did. Especially when it was Clay or Damon doing it. Even Sonja, with the strap on a few days ago, was better than her fingers or her vibrator. Of the few men she'd been with only two were even interested in anal sex, and out of those two, only one of them was any good at it, but no one compared to Clay until now.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,709 Followers
12