All Knees And Elbows

Story Info
Jack returns from College, to find little Sister has grown.
3.8k words
4.6
63.1k
150
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first shot of jizz described an arc as it left the tip of Jack's cock, landing just above his collar bone. By far the strongest orgasm he'd ever had, subsequent spurts followed as he emptied his sac, eyes squinched shut and his mind intent on one of the wrongest things he'd ever contemplated.

But let's back up a moment. Jack had just returned home after his freshman year in college. In high school he'd earned a reputation for being a determined scholar athlete, and it had paid off in a full ride scholarship at a top tiered university. What it hadn't really afforded him was much of a chance to develop a social life. College had turned out to be even worse, carrying a double major in business and IT, and making the varsity teams in soccer and indoor and outdoor track and field had kept his social network casual to say the least.

Not that there hadn't been interest. But nothing that seemed to have any traction. Some light dating, making out here and there, but academics and athletics really left him with little time for anything to develop beyond that. And frankly, he found that if he was crushing on a girl, he generally had difficulty even conversing with her.

So when Jack arrived home he was surprised to be met at the door by his little Sis, who was leaving for a run. When he'd left for school the previous fall she was all knees and elbows and skinny as a rail. Well some people blossom fast, and that had certainly been the case with Hannah. Still only about 5' 2" she'd filled out in the most amazing way. She met him at the door wearing a spandex running onesie and a visor, her long red hair gathered in a bun. Jack couldn't believe she was the same girl he'd known his whole life. She'd gone from skinny nerd girl with extra-large braces to hottest hottie in under a year.

"Hey, Jack! Welcome home!" she said waving at him as she started jogging down the driveway. He waved back and watched her as she turned down the street, picking up the pace. She'd always been a decent runner but she'd gotten some lean bulk and she moved with an easy gait. It was stunning.

Her voice had lost most of its adolescent edge, and had instead taken on a more adult tone that retained a sultry lilt. Little Sister was growing up. He shook his head and went inside. It was nice to be home and he couldn't wait to see Mom and Dad.

Hannah was watching TV when he woke up the next morning. It was Saturday and he'd let himself sleep in after the long drive home yesterday.

"Whatcha up to, Sis?" Jack asked as he poured himself a bowl full of breakfast cereal.

"Not much, Bro. Mom left me some chores and there's this new anime that Reinhart told me about, so I wanted to start watching that." she said.

"Are you guys still going out?" He asked flopping down on the couch next to her with his cereal bowl.

"Hard to tell." she said quietly as if to herself.

"What do you mean?" Jack insisted.

"He got early acceptance to Harvard. Ever since then he's been...distant. I mean even more distant than usual." She said. "Busy making plans, I guess." She added.

Hannah and Reinhart had been a nerdy couple since about halfway through freshman year. At first they'd been geeks of a feather. Jack was surprised that that had changed, Reinhart certainly wasn't going to find a girlfriend hotter than Hannah and Jack wondered at how reserved she took it. In fact, Hannah seemed to be taking it all in stride.

She leaned in and picked up the remote from the couch cushion. Jack saw the sway of her breasts beneath the oversized T-Shirt she was wearing. Her tits had grown from beestings to large C-cups and were firm but unfettered and Jack caught a quick breath as he leaned forward involuntarily, but in vain. A split second too late to get more of a view. She was amazing. Reinhart was a dick.

Hannah got up from the couch and went into the kitchen for a glass of orange juice. Jack watched her athletic hips sway in a completely unintentional sultry way, and that sealed it. An hour later Jack was beating off in the shower, his mind filled with impure thoughts about his little Sis. But it was just beyond resisting them he thought as he came in thick ropey spurts. It gave him some relief. At least a return to sanity...for a while, at least.

"Jack, have you seen the keys to the minivan?" Hannah asked from the hallway.

He was almost there... when he saw it. His door was open just a crack, and it was too late to get up to close it. He shot his load as quickly and efficiently as he could. Listening for Hannah moving around outside but hearing only silence. He could sense her there, outside his door. It was so embarrassing. Shameful. He wiped up the messy goo and grabbed his pants.

Hannah was quiet around him for the next couple days. It was Friday night when she broke her silence. Mom and Dad had gone out to dinner with friends, and they'd settled on the couch watching the end of the anime series Reinhart had told Hannah about.

"Jack?" Hannah said quietly. "Jack I saw you before. I know you know. I was just so embarrassed, I couldn't think of what to say."

"I know. I feel the same way." Jack admitted. "Let's not talk about it."

"It's not weird that you were doing that. Just weird that I saw it." Hannah said. "I mean weird that I watched you and..." she trailed off into silence.

"You and Reinhart, must've...." Jack tried.

"Honestly? He never really wanted to." Hannah said. "I mean, I gave him a few hand jobs, but it was more awkward than exciting. I know he was my boyfriend but... I was starting to wonder if maybe I was more into girls..."

"Are you?" Jack asked.

"I... ummm don't think so?" Hannah replied. "When I do... what you were doing... I don't think of girls... but..."

"Go on, Hannah. You can tell me. I'm your big Brother." Jack encouraged.

"Jack, Reinhart...was... well... Jack, you're fucking huge." Hannah blurted out.

It was as if the dam had burst. "I was thinking, maybe I'm into girls. Maybe that's for me. And then I saw you through the door and I couldn't unsee it. I couldn't. And I know how wrong that is, but... I just... didn't know what to say to you after that." Hannah confessed.

"I know." Jack replied. "You grew up so much when I was away at school. I just thought that I need to find a place for this that isn't wrong. That's why I go to my room."

"Do you, ya know...fantasize, ya know...about things?" Hannah asked obliquely.

"Okay, yes. I'm totally lame. I jerk off thinking about my hot little Sister." Jack admitted. "Not that I'd ever do anything about it." he added.

"I know. It's wrong. And we can't." Hannah stated. "But you think I'm hot?"

"That's right. We just can't go there." Jack replied as he got up and left the room.

Hannah couldn't remember a time that she hadn't had a crush on her older Brother. He was a Jock and Student council leader. He was handsome and always stood up for her. And she was little miss tag along, not that Jack ever really made her feel that way. So when she'd started dating Reinhart, she thought that it was the solution to those feelings. But it never really felt the same with Reinhart. He was always just a little cold. Stuffy. Boring.

When her body had blossomed, it seemed like he became even more distant. And there was this longing in her young body. A longing that her increasingly frequent masturbation only went so far to quell.

They were alone in the house again and had been watching Netflix when Hannah turned to Jack lazily.

"Can I... see it, Jack?" she asked meekly.

"Don't be weird." Jack responded.

"No. I already saw it. I just want to see it more closely. It's not weird. I'm curious is all." Hannah stated.

"Well I think it's pretty weird, but okay. Just one time." Jack relented.

He rose off the couch and slid out of his shorts and underwear. Hannah took it in. Limp, Jack was easily twice Reinhart's size. Mesmerized she extended her arm, touching the soft head of her brother's cock with her fingertips. It felt warm. It moved. She heard Jack suck in a quick breath. She cupped her hand, sliding it underneath to cradle his rod. It was heavy and was swelling at a steady rate. It felt nice to her.

"Sis.." Jack moaned.

"It's okay. Its fine." she replied in a sing-songy voice. "I just wanna see..."

Jack couldn't believe it. Hannah wrapped her thumb over the top of his engorging cock and began lightly stroking him. It felt really really good. He'd been trying not to get hard, but this was too much, and soon he was fully erect. Nine plus inches with his little Sister's hand stroking it worshipfully.

Hannah looked up and locked eyes with Jack. "It's beautiful! I've never seen anything like it." She said in a soft girlish voice as she slid off the couch cushion and engulfed him with her mouth.

She could feel him thrust forward involuntarily. She could taste his musk and precum as she continued to stroke his raging hardon. It was completely spontaneous. She had never been turned on like this before, and she couldn't stop.

Jack was frozen. He couldn't believe Hannah was doing this to him. Moreover, it felt amazing, feeling his cock in her mouth, the texture of her tongue, she'd pull free and plant kisses along the length of his shaft before gorging on it again. He looked down to see her breasts sway in time to her hand working his length.

Their eyes met again and locked. Jack felt the familiar heaviness in his balls, and his thighs begin to tighten as he unloaded his seed into her waiting hungry mouth. She swallowed every spurt, her eyes growing misty and soft. It was sweet, but awkward at the same time.

Jack pulled his shorts back up and they sat back down on the couch without a word. Jack could smell her. It was intoxicating. They put on a movie.

"I came." she said quietly. "When you came, so did I. That's never happened without... you know... help."

"Hannah, I'm sorry. I... don't know what to say." Jack's mind sifted through the conflicting feelings.

"I know. I don't know what came over me. It just kinda happened." She replied, adding, "but I'm glad it did."

They watched the rest of the movie in silence.

Later that night a line of thunderstorms blew through with gusty winds and torrents of rain making a racket against the side of the house. Jack was in bed, still trying to get his head around what had happened when she snuck into his room. In the dim light he saw her as she shrugged her flimsy nighty to the floor and slid into the bed next to him. He was instantly hard. She was even more beautiful than he'd imagined.

As the weather outside raged, she once again had him in her mouth. He turned her around into a 69. As she swallowed Jack's cock, he plunged his tongue into her wet pussy, tasting her copious juices as her thighs quivered against his cheeks. He continued fucking her mouth as he began to alternate between her slit and her clit and she moaned on his cock as she began a chain of orgasms that intensified as Jack sucked her engorged clitoris. She was rubbing her tits against him, her entire body shaking like the leaves blowing in the storm outside. Jack let out a moan of his own and arched his back as he fed her his spunk. He could hear her gulp his jizz down as one final maelstrom shook her to a resounding climax.

She dismounted him and turned around to cuddle against him. Encouraging him to fondle her sensitive tits, they basked in the afterglow, in post orgasmic bliss, until it was time for Hannah to get back to her room.

"Thanks, Jack." she whispered to him as she kissed him on the lips. "I'm glad we got that out of our systems."

"Yeah, I am too." Jack replied.

But the next day, shortly after their parents left for work they found themselves at it again, and increasingly, instead of going to gym, they found secluded spots down by the lake where they could indulge in their new carnal obsession when the folks were around.

They'd settled into a pattern and no one was the wiser, and it was understood that there was an unspoken agreement about what they could and couldn't do.

That was until about a month after their first time. They were in his bedroom that morning, as they usually were after their parents were gone. Hannah had gotten Jack nice and hard, and Jack was waiting to feel her mouth taking him in, but she'd stopped, which was unusual.

"Is everything okay, Hannah?" Jack enquired.

"Oh... yeah... um... it's fine" She replied distractedly.

"C'mon, you have something on your mind, Sis." He stated.

"It's... nothing. Nevermind." She said.

"No, you are never this hesitant." He said.

"It just that I was thinking..." She trailed off.

"Spill. What is it?" He asked

"It wouldn't be wrong if you... just put it in me. Just so I could see what it felt like. Not... fucking or anything." She blurted out.

"I thought we agreed..." Jack started.

"No. Not fucking. Just putting it in for a few seconds. It wouldn't be like, that bad, would it?" She pleaded.

Jack had to admit that she made an enticing case, and he'd been thinking along those same lines himself lately. So it was with a little more convincing and Hannah's wide eyed supplication, that they decided it would be okay.

Hannah was naked and on her back with her legs spread open. Jack could see her pussy lips open slowly by themselves, moist and inviting, like time lapse of a flower opening. He was as hard as he'd ever been. Carefully he positioned his rod at her entrance, rubbing it against her labia. It felt incredible. Hannah looked expectantly into Jack's eyes and rolled her hips slightly to automatically optimize his entry angle.

Jack pushed slowly feeling her open as he penetrated her. She was wet and hot. Simultaneously everything he'd ever anticipated and nothing like how he thought it would be.

"More..." Hannah said in a sultry voice.

Jack was a few inches inside her and pushed deeper encountering resistance.

"More..." Hannah entoned as she reached up and, hands on his hips, pulled her further inside of her. She peeped as she felt her hymen rupture. And then Jack slid another few inches inside her.

"More..." Hannah begged. The little pinch had given way to an overwhelming feeling of sexual bliss. "I want all of you inside me..." she added.

Jack felt his pubic bone press against her pussy. Things were melting together. Letting out an exhale, he looked down to see his cock buried inside Hannah's quim. He had butterflies in his stomach and his head was swimming. He was balls deep in his little Sister. He could feel her thighs shaking against his hips as she let out a soft gasp.

"Are you okay, Hannah?" Jack asked concerned that he might have hurt her.

"I... just came, Jack." She whispered, barely audible. "I never felt like that, before. It felt...different. Wonderful..."

Her eyes had a soft, otherworldly glow, and Jack held as still as possible, so mesmerized that he barely notice her hips rocking slightly with each breath. Her breasts swayed seductively, she was blushing deeply, still hanging on to his hips as her own worked a little harder. It felt sooooo good, she felt like she was going to cum again.

It dawned on Jack that she was starting to fuck his cock. But he was transfixed. "Sis, you're fucking me!" He blurted out.

"Just... a... little... almost... there... again." She groaned

Jack could feel her pussy flex and quiver. Her entire body was shaking and he could feel his cock flexing inside her. He barely noticed that his hips had taken up the rhythm of hers, he was so intent on her orgasm, that when it hit her full on, they had crossed the Rubicon. They were fucking in earnest, and it was perfect.

Her next orgasm was even more intense. Jack was pounding her as hard as he could, making her tits bounce wildly. Hannah gurgled something incoherent and then her pussy exploded, gushing her ejaculate all over the bed in a geyser of fulfillment. Neither of them had ever anticipated that sex could be this epic.

Hannah kept her legs wrapped around her Brothers athletic hips as he stroked his huge cock in and out of her. Increasing the pace she became aware of the familiar cues.

"I should probably pull..." Jack started breathlessly only to be cut off by Hannah.

"Don't you dare pull out! I want you to cum inside me! I don't care!" She blurted out as she renewed her leg lock on him. Jack lost it. The first shot of his seed sending Hannah over the edge again. She could feel it hot in her womb and began squirting uncontrollably in response.

They lay there, out of breath in each other's arms. Listening to the birds outside, a lawn mower going somewhere on the next street. Tranquility. Peace. They kissed as lovers, having gifted each other their first time.

"You know, if we keep this up you might end up..." Jack started.

Hannah let her fingers find their way to her leaking pussy. It felt good. "I guess I should ask Mom if I could go on birth control."

There was no debate about whether they'd do it again. It was a mutual decision that it would happen as often as they could arrange it. Hannah knew where she was in her cycle and chances were slim that anything would go wrong. Still, the risk that first week, made it that much hotter.

They made the case that since she'd be going to college in the fall, that it might not be a bad precaution to get her on birth control just in case. A couple weeks later the letter came from Jacks University announcing that Hannah had been accepted as well. Although she'd gotten into everyplace she applied to, it was with some relief on Jacks part when she announced to their parents that she wanted to go to school there.

Jack found a nice off campus apartment rental, having sold their parents on the idea that it would be cheaper for both of them, and Jack could "keep an eye on" Hannah. And so their life took on a new facet. Hannah kept her stuff in one bedroom to keep up appearances, but in reality they slept in each other's arms every night.

College brought them closer than ever as lovers, and their sex life was amazing. Jack eventually graduated near the top of his class, and had taken a position with a company that he'd interned with Senior year. Hannah graduated with 4.0 cumulative, the next year, and immediately started working on getting her commercial real estate license.

They both enjoyed above average professional success, and led a quiet, but passionate private life. Everyone assumed that they were married, and they didn't really try to correct anyone, because when it came down to it, they felt more than married.

For their parents they kept up the pretense that they were roommates and created tales and rumors of fictional boyfriends and girlfriends who were always coming and going. They felt a little bit bad about the deception, but it served as a good justification as to why they were still cohabitating.

Jack had come home from work to find Hannah waiting for him in the kitchen. Jack still would get butterflies when he'd see her dressed sexy, and she was sitting there wearing a lacy thong and teddy set that had him sporting wood instantaneously. The lights were low and there were two flutes of champagne on the table.

"What's the occasion?" Jack asked grinning ear to ear.

"Let's have a toast first, Jack." Hannah said, handing him a glass. "Since this is the last alcohol I'll be able to have for a while." She added slyly.

"What are you talking about?" Jack looked at her questioningly.

"This, darling." she went over the kitchen counter and returned with something which she handed to Jack.

"This looks like a pregnancy test." Jack stated. "I don't get it."

"I went off birth control a while ago, honey. It was only a matter of time before you knocked me up." Hannah said.

"Don't you think we should have talked this over, before...this?" Jack said with surprise.

12