All Moxie No Mercy 01

Story Info
A sports story in space.
8.4k words
4.63
10.4k
11

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was generally regarded that the joint US-Soviet lunar landing marked the beginning of the end of the Cold War. Technologies on both sides of the iron curtain were utilized for space without restriction by the start of the 1970s.

This synthesis of ideas resulted in the discovery of a new material capable of retaining its integrity under unimaginable stress. The new material, although not quite metal, was dubbed Mithril because of its lightweight and silver appearance. With the moon conquered and colonies established, their joint industry next dedicated itself to building the first space elevator. The cable that ran from the artificial island off the coast of Ecuador was the first to carry cargo into space. It facilitated others like the one near Singapore and so on.

The halo colonies were the first generation of permanent space habitats built around the Earth with the first being finished in time for the Y2K scare to encourage emigration to the dangerous void of space. Most who did so were unaware of the irony of their move, but they proved the viability of civilians living in space regardless. By the time the 2020s rolled around, dozens of halo stations were built with the next generation of stations, with the clover pattern, proving viable deeper into space.

Forty years later, the novelty of living in space had worn off and had become a simple fact of human life.

Another of these facts was the human predilection for sports. Taking advantage of the low gravity environments available, the sport of Laser Brawl caught on, and was soon played competitively in some form from playgrounds to professional leagues across the colonies.

Involved in the very beginnings of serious competition was a team of men competing in the graduation series of games representing their school. They emerged from the locker rooms in their feedback suits knocking their holo gauntlets, that would project the powerup they collected, together. The team captain was getting his men stoked as they walked down the corridor before they headed out onto the field.

"Alright, guys!" the captain shouted. "Graduation doesn't matter. The college or university you applied to doesn't matter. Mostly because they probably rejected all of you anyway." He paused to collect the laughter. "What matters is..."

His team didn't need to ask why he trailed off. The school cheerleader that had come around the corner wearing the tight outfit and short skirt in the team's white and pink colours was explanation enough.

"Julie! You came to kiss me good luck!" shouted one of the men before her brother smacked his head from one side and the team captain hit him from the other, taking full advantage of the fact he was wearing a helmet.

"Hello, Angelface," the captain greeted smoothly, transitioning to a kiss as he brushed her reddish-brown hair aside while his team went on ahead to give the couple some space and privacy.

Julie smirked; she loved the nickname. "Well, Chet, you say that, yet I keep catching you staring at my chest."

Chet looked Julie in the face. "I am sorry. I will hang my head in shame."

He dropped his head dramatically to get a fuller view of the splendid pair of breasts on display for him through the section of her uniform that had been cut away for that exact reason.

Julie snorted in laughter. "You are ridiculous."

Chet looked up to smile, feeling pleased with his cleverness. "That's not what you are going to be calling me after the game."

"That depends on if you win," Julie challenged with a grin. "If you don't, I am going to have to find out who on the opposing team wants my virginity."

Not letting himself get distracted by unnecessary jealousy, Chet nodded. "That would probably be almost anyone with a dick. They would need to draw straws."

"Maybe for the first, then they would just take turns. I do kinda want it badly," Julie teased as she lifted her skirt to show off the shorter shorts underneath.

"I'd give you mine right now if I didn't know it would kill my game." Chet felt his cup shift as the conversation got him going.

"I'm an adult now, I can compete in your place." Julie pulled herself close to press her breasts into his chin.

"Barely," he retorted with a smile before giving her exposed skin a lick. "You just turned while I am aged with wisdom and actual training all year."

"I trained as hard as you, even if I couldn't compete." Julie would have been more defensive in her tone had she not been enjoying the experience.

"You get to do that next year. Now I have to go." Chet struggled to pull away.

"But I want dick." Julie acted as though his leaving was selfish and leaving her unsatisfied.

As Chet trotted down the hall towards the arena, he turned to face her, watching her stomp and pout. "Never stop wanting dick," he advised as he pointed at her.

Julie shifted from pouty back to flirty. "Oh, I won't. Just make sure you win so it can be yours." Her statement was punctuated by a deep boom in the distance as the corridor shook.

Startled by the noise and shake, Julie didn't hear any response as the shaking intensified and the sudden, rising rush of wind tried to pull her off her feet. She looked at Chet who was trying to crouch to reduce his profile when he was lifted up and started to fly away. Julie tried to run after him but her feet were already off the ground. It felt to her like she was flying after him down the corridor until a heavy metal door slammed shut. Julie had just enough time to realize it separated her from Chet before she fell to the ground and rolled into the door hard enough to knock her out.

****

Trissta was having fun. Despite the fact that the man she was handing the trophy to had won the race, she felt like the focus of the celebration was on her. As the man hoisted the trophy above his head, she felt his other hand on her hip pulling her closer with more enthusiasm. She couldn't blame him. Her soft pink flight suit was less practical and more for showing off her figure with its tight grip on her body. While he was still fastened up from his space race, hers was fastened permanently down to let her cleavage show through. Everyone spared her more than a bit of their attention as they congratulated the winner, despite her functionally being window dressing.

It was a new job for her, one that always drew in the youngest and prettiest before they got serious and moved on to other things. Yet she took to it well. At first, she didn't think she would get the job. Her height, while not greater than the average man, came close. With her hair as short as it was, regardless of the black and purple colours mixed with her white and grey streaks, it worked to her advantage since it wouldn't blow around when racers flew by or get in the way of an improvised kiss.

She was watching the live news coverage on the big screen and noticed that she was at the centre of the shot instead of the man holding her. It was subtle since they were so close together, but she watched the smile on her face grow. There was a sudden loss of picture and the blaring of an alarm. It wasn't one of the crash alarms she had been trained about, and it came from every device with a screen. Nobody had any control over anything and were forced to watch the colour bars that accompanied the alarm.

Trissta was let go and everyone halted what they were doing to watch as the screens cut the alarm and showed an SNN newsroom.

"Hello, this is Roger Raven of Solar Network News." Aside from him obviously not been prepared to be on the news, he had difficulty even speaking the words he should have been able to do in his sleep.

He had a false start before finally being able to form more words.

"Minutes ago, the Halo 7 colony was struck by what could only have been solar debris." A recording of the station appeared next to him with the ring colony hanging in space with the smaller ring structure in the centre connected to the ring at four points. "We don't have any knowledge about what caused this other than what you are seeing now." There were collective gasps as the centre structure was torn away violently. "All we know is that the centre low gravity area was heavily populated at the time with early estimates being at least a hundred thousand people." He struggled to use the number, unable to imagine it, yet knowing it would get higher even so. "There is no sign of further danger to Halo 7 or any other stations. We will, of course, have more information as it becomes available. At this point, we can only ask for the thoughts and prayers from the rest of the solar system to be with those who need it most."

As his feed was cut, unable to remain collected enough to sign off before breaking down in tears, everyone in the room started to process the enormity of the tragedy.

****

Julie didn't know what else to say. Attending funerals for everyone she knew was hard enough. Yet, more bodies were brought in. She, of course, went to those of friends or family, but she also felt that those who had nobody alive to attend deserved someone to say goodbye. It didn't feel like enough as she finished the same speech she gave all the other strangers. She left the room, allowing the body to be taken back to Earth so it could be buried under a tree in the reforestation effort.

It was exhausting. She was cycling through her dresses repeatedly, thankful that the hotel she was staying at close to the hospital was doing her laundry for her. Her best black dress was supposed to be for prom, not funerals. The revealing silk was not entirely appropriate, but she wore it when she said goodbye to Chet, the boy she'd bought it for in the first place. Now she was wearing it for the six people whose empty funerals she attended that day.

As she looked into the room next door, Julie could see it was empty and went in to sit down. Another person she didn't recognize. As she needlessly looked at her speech that she had memorized, she heard someone else come in. It was a strange relief to see someone else so close to the end of the allotted time.

He noticed her, looking almost relieved that someone else was there. "I didn't know him much at all," he said after reaching the front of the room and turning to face Julie. "I just recognized him from the picture above the door. We were waiting in line to catch the shuttle into the entertainment section when he overheard me complaining about the wings they served there. He suggested I try a place close by that I had never heard of. I said thanks and jumped out of line to go bring them to the game. By the time I got back to the station, it wasn't connected to anything anymore. This guy, he saved my life by telling me where to get good wings."

Julie could see he was still trying to deal with how close he had come to sharing the fate of so many others. As he shrugged at a loss for anything more to say, he came to sit down next to her.

"Did you already speak?" he asked.

"No, I didn't know him at all. Just saw his room was empty. You said more than I could." Julie wasn't sure if he was checking out her dress or just couldn't meet her eyes.

"Well, it just seemed like something I had to say. It didn't even occur to me that that was what happened until just before I walked in. I've attended so many of these for people I know already. I'd ask but I know I don't want to talk about it so I won't try to make you do it."

"I lost everyone. And I don't even remember what most of their last words to me were. My parents and my brother, I'm sure said they loved me but I can't remember. Doctors said my memory will be funny for a while as I process things. The last words I do remember..." Julie trailed off.

"Probably not what you expected them to be?" he asked, trying to smile.

"Let's get out of here. I think I am done with funerals." Julie got up and took the man who might have been in her class, if she could remember, by the hand.

She led him out into the hall and walked until she found one of the rooms set aside for mourning and pulled him inside. Julie locked the door and turned to press her back against it. Tugging at her dress to lift her skirt while also pulling it down to show the black silk covering her breasts, she shuddered with anticipation.

"I suppose this is one way of dealing with things." He reached out to touch Julie on the cheek before slowly running his hand down her neck.

As he reached her breasts, Julie breathed in deep, feeling his grip tighten on them as he used both hands. She felt him kiss her neck and fought back tears as his tongue traced its way down to her breasts. It was hard to imagine a stranger touching her in that way when all she wanted was Chet. Now she felt a hand exploring between her legs where her virginity would be taken from her by someone else. Her hands freed her partner from his pants as his belt dragged them to the floor around his ankles. Slowly moving to her knees, Julie opened her mouth to the man in her hands and licked along his cock slowly before finally reaching the head to tease it. She had become quite good at this with Chet.

He smelled different, tasted different, and as he pushed into her mouth, he felt different. Julie moved him around in her mouth and used her tongue to make sure she covered it all. It broke her heart as she got back up and guided it with one hand while the other pushed her underwear aside. It didn't feel like any of her toys she had practised with as he slowly moved to occupy the space within her body. Knowing that a man she hadn't known or loved was inside her body to take what she couldn't give to the one she truly wanted made Julie cry out.

"I can stop." He paused, looking concerned.

"No," Julie gasped. "Not until you are done."

The feeling of her hips starting to thrust against him helped get him going again, and the determined look that showed on her face as he started to press her hard against the wall sealed the deal. He held her under her legs to keep them wide as he was thankful the door was solid enough to not move with each thrust. They kissed, hard, her breasts pressing against his chest.

"I think I'm..." he groaned trying to hold himself back.

"Give it to me! I need it!" Julie demanded in between moans.

"Inside? But-"

"I've got the implant, it's safe. Just do it now!"

Julie didn't know what to expect. As he pressed himself deep and tried to stay there, she could feel something going on as her own body shuddered unexpectedly, climaxing at the knowledge of what had happened. She was holding him tightly as her own spasms died down while he softened inside her.

He turned around to rest her on the bench opposite the door before Julie started to relax and let him pull out. Taking tissues left in the room for tears, he cleaned himself off before putting his pants back on. He tried to help Julie redress but she brushed him away. Taking the hint, he left her on the bench.

Julie watched him leave, the man who took her virginity, without even getting his name. It didn't matter anymore. She was free from ever having to worry about it again. Before the door closed behind him, she saw another man who had glanced in the open room. Julie widened her legs again and smiled, beckoning him inside. As he walked in, he closed the door, not taking his eyes off the dishevelled looking woman on the bench.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Oddly enough, I'm ready to be," Julie replied, looking forward to how the next man would feel.

****

"Hello everyone!" Devona waved cheerfully into the camera. "A couple of months ago, as part of the charity effort to raise money for the Halo 7 disaster, I streamed my workout routine. The money we raised helped a lot of people, so thank you again for all your help. It was my first time doing anything like that and now I am thinking of doing it regularly."

The chat window projected in front of her displayed all the messages that got through the bot filter. The bot would filter spam and poor conduct while condensing similar messages and questions into single posts.

[16 viewers] says: (Awesome, sexy, you are so hot, get naked)

Stompminder44 says: "What will you be selling during the stream?"

[34 viewers blocked]

"Good question!" Devona never let her body stop moving even though she wasn't doing much more than just standing in place. "At the end of every stream, people can submit their ideas with donations. The idea that gets the most collective donations wins. Don't worry, if you don't have any ideas, the bot will show what's already been suggested. And if your idea isn't chosen, it gets added to the list for the next stream. So, unless circumstances say otherwise, everyone should get what they paid for in time. I will also be posting pictures and videos my supporters can access anytime. On top of all that, I will wear or use whatever wish-list items you buy me. Being an adult means there aren't any limits to what I can do now! Hair colour changes and cuts are also on the table - within reason."

Devona played with her hair; she liked it long, but knew it was easy to force grow if she needed to. It was naturally a muddy brown and she didn't mind changing it in the slightest.

LordOrLady says: "What about breast size?"

Stompminder44 says: "What about them? They are perfect!"

[165 viewers blocked]

Devona smiled with a little effort. "I love my breasts as well. Thank you so much!" She held her breasts in her green sports bra, a little shy about their smaller size. "But if someone wanted to pay for the treatments, I would love to grow them bigger. It's a, pardon the pun, 'big' goal of mine. Aside from that, any other mods are also a possibility, so send me your suggestions with your donations and help shape me into my more perfect self!"

[43 viewers] says: (Get em big, go big or go home, don't change, think of your back, have mine)

RageCookie says: "What's the cause? Or is this all for personal support?"

[4 viewers blocked]

"I am doing this mostly for myself. I actually liked working as a waitress, but if I was paid by the looks I got, I wouldn't have needed a salary. So why not just roll with it and make my fortune!" Devona struck a cheer pose. "That being said, any other charitable cause that comes along is fair game to show up on my channel and get a cut. Lot's of people might not want their money raised this way, but those who do will get looked at! The donation link should be active now. So while I practice my stretching, you get to work showing me I haven't made a terrible mistake!"

Devona limbered up, hearing the quiet chime of donations coming in. As she flexed her body and moved it around, she smiled in relief. Her plan was working and she could simply enjoy the pleasure of being watched.

****

It was normal for Lyta to be eating breakfast with her mother, who had insisted on being up before her to help start her day since she was young and not stopping just because she had become an adult. Given how stressful life had been at times before it finally settled down, she was amazed at how she could pull it off. Her mother's black hair was frazzled and the housecoat she wore was sloppily fastened, but that was as normal as things got in the morning.

"Great toast mom." Lyta took a nibble at one of the two slices on her plate.

Diana swivelled her head around from the stove to glare at her rather troublesome red-headed daughter before walking over and sliding a fried egg and bacon from the pan onto the remaining slice on the plate.

Lyta smirked as she used her slice of toast to finish the fried egg sandwich and picked it all up to eat.

"Keep up that attitude, Missy, and your run to school will be a chase scene involving something heavy. Possibly cutting board shaped."

Lyta glanced at the wooden cutting board. It certainly was heavy enough and had a handle to hold it by.