All Moxie No Mercy 10

Story Info
Some school, dates, and a shameless reference or two.
6.3k words
4.63
1.5k
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was at their desks waiting for Mr. Freeman to start, but he was looking at the door instead. The bell rang to start the class, but he kept watching the door.

"I'm already in class, Mr. Freeman," Wendy teased.

He reacted to her with a start. "Where did you come from?!"

Wendy rolled her eyes as the class had a good laugh at her expense, realizing she had played right into his joke.

"On to more serious matters. I was at a sports thing over the weekend, and despite not knowing what was going on or paying attention, I won. So, yay me." Mr. Freeman looked at the girls with a genuinely proud smile before sliding into a stare with the intensity of a pop quiz. "Aside from that, the news, for some reason, had other things to talk about. Does anyone know what that was about?"

"Riots in Thailand?" Someone hazarded a guess.

"Good, you caught a headline. Now tell me why."

"Same as always. Relocation. Everyone who wanted to move into space has done so. Now people are getting pressured to move, and riots happen."

"Anyone know why?"

"Because it always happens. Historically, no group of people has ever been relocated without issue," Trissta volunteered.

"Yes, it's a pattern. But why does it happen?"

"People don't like being uprooted. Trading the familiar for the unfamiliar. Some people don't go to college because they don't want to leave home. And that is when people know they can go back after. So, telling people they need to leave their familiar home, even if it's an awful slum or a mansion, and even leave the familiarity of a planet, they don't like it." Julie saw more of those who came up from Earth by virtue of being on a halo than everyone else in the class.

"What solutions did they have?"

"Money, jobs, anything to get them off the planet," Lyta added.

"What's a planet?" Kimiko joked.

"Pluto!" Wendy shouted with her hand in the air.

It got a laugh and a few joking arguments against it before it got hushed down.

"Didn't we also build water cities in the Pacific?" Devona brought everyone back on topic.

"Yes, but the materials needed are much harder to get on Earth when we are aiming for environmental restoration. Since we are tearing through rocks in space for it, it makes sense to keep it up here and build more stations." Trissta had been to one of the water cities for a boat race and knew just how massive they already were. "They function more like transit cities. Get people to move there as a first step, and getting them into space is easier."

"So what sparked off Thailand?" Mr. Freeman clearly had something he wanted the class to learn.

"They thought they would tear down everything, not just the city. Ancient ruins and whatnot. Despite the Reclamation Authority specifically stating nothing of the sort would happen."

Julie looked at the classmate who had answered and decided she liked him.

"Ruins only get moved if they are below nominal sea level. Even then, only if they can't build a dam and drain the area." Julie added and gave the guy a wink.

"Right, so what's the lesson?" Mr. Freeman looked around at the blank faces.

"People are stubborn idiots that will get angry at the wrong things even when they have more intelligent things to be angry about?" Lyta hardly needed a specific example to make that case.

"Well, yes," Mr. Freeman admitted. "Anything else?"

"No matter how reasonable you are, you must account for the people who won't play along?" Kimiko knew her answer was correct but maybe not what Mr. Freeman was looking for.

"Close enough." She got a big smile. "To use a math term, you need to be able to plan for the lowest common denominator. It's why pacifism doesn't work in practice. The only practical systems are ones that account for those who disagree. That's why the Reclamation Authority has riot gear and tranquillizer gas. Commit a crime, and your prison is in space. So nice of people to gather together like that."

"But is it the right thing to do?" Trissta asked.

"Ah, now that is a good question! Does anyone have an answer?"

"There are still too many people on the planet," Wendy replied. "It doesn't matter if it's right. Poorly designed urban areas, slums, old oil or gas lines, lead pipes, unexploded munitions, and demolished ecosystems are everywhere. We need to take it all down and start over. Plan ahead. Maybe we will have everyone on floating cities in the oceans, but it's faster to live in space for now. As long as we don't outright kill people for refusing to leave, it's right enough for what needs to happen. Humans populate too quickly to leave everything down to voluntary relocation."

Trissta shrugged. "I suppose you aren't wrong per se."

"Meh, it's a government program. 'Not exactly wrong' is pretty high praise." Wendy wasn't going to die on that hill.

There was a bit of a laugh, and Trissta shook her head. "I just worry about things worsening, even if we are so distant from the problem."

"Things could always get worse with humans involved even if it was all totally morally justified. Just look at my grades." Devona got a much bigger laugh and dissolved the tension instantly.

****

Ceph headed away from the cafeteria by way of the hall Julie used to get there, hoping to intercept her. The halls were packed right after the lunch bell, but he did his best to get through the crowd. When he did spot Julie, who was already coming in his direction, a familiar voice came from behind before he could get her attention.

"Ceph, eat quick and come to the gym." Coach Rosewood was in a bit of a mood. "We need to go over the footage from the game."

Ceph was distracted and confused. "We already did that after the game, sir."

Coach waved his hand dismissively. "Not ours, the girls' team. We must ensure they don't beat us when we face up."

Ceph was personally excited for the chance to face Julie in a real game and noticed her pass them by as they talked. "We can do that, sure."

"Don't get friendly with them either. We need to make sure 'they' know who's the best." The coach didn't notice Ceph looking past him at Julie, who surreptitiously ducked into a utility room.

"Our total score count was higher than theirs over the weekend." Ceph returned his focus to the coach and tried to toss a meaningless fact at him aiming to appease him.

"That's good, but we didn't exactly face the best teams. I'll try to find the others but let them know if you see them." The coach stormed off.

Ceph shook his head. Every team was more or less on equal footing for experience, and the only advantage his own team had was the low gravity training that Julie had shared with them. Back to focusing on Julie, Ceph went to the door he had seen her enter through. He jiggled the handle as he turned around to look for anyone in the crowded hall watching him before quickly opening the door and backing inside.

In the dim light were supply shelves, boxes, old pep rally posters, air vent access, and one woman holding onto the shelves above her head while leaning against it. Her eyes were wide open, with her blouse lifted over her breasts and panties in her mouth. Her legs were resting on some boxes positioned to keep her legs open wide.

Ceph smiled. "Very subtle, Julie. I like it. Were there no road flares or landing lights in here to make it more obvious?"

Julie rolled her eyes and looked away while she mumbled something as Ceph unzipped his pants.

Ceph stepped between her wide-open legs and rubbed Julie between them while his other hand guided him inside her. She huffed a moan through her panties as he pushed deep into her. With her mouth full of her panties, Ceph bit at her neck as he felt her hips start to thrust against him. Her breasts felt soft in his grip as he held them firmly. He wondered if the noise of the shelf moving with every thrust was audible outside, but the multitude of voices he could hear would have drowned them out.

Julie kept her head tilted to face the other shelves as she could feel the rhythm of bite, kiss, and lick moving up her neck. She was mildly annoyed; she couldn't speak, but the feeling of Ceph sliding inside her strangled the sensation. The metal shelves weren't the most comfortable of surfaces to be rammed against, but she couldn't contain the hard moan as she finished, hoping Ceph would do the same quickly.

Ceph was surprised to have satisfied Julie so quickly and knew he was in a hurry himself, so he let her down so she could let go of the shelves, pull the panties from her mouth, and take him down her throat, but he couldn't wait that long. His load of cum fired right onto her face and covered it with three hard spurts before getting the rest into her mouth.

"Sorry about that. Coach wanted me in the gym, but I saw you come in here and didn't want to leave you hanging. You good?" Ceph zipped up.

Still trying to swallow so she could speak, Julie nodded and was left on her knees as Ceph quickly went back into the hall.

"Well, shit. Sorry about that." Julie sighed as the door closed

Her classmate came out from behind the shelves. "You are fucking the team captain of the guys' team? I wasn't expecting that."

"I can understand if this was a dealbreaker." Julie gestured to her face as she stood up.

"That depends on how comfortable you are with anal." He turned Julie around to face the shelves and lifted her kilt to expose her ass.

"Plus, you won't have to pull out when you finish." Julie was relieved that her fun hadn't been spoiled after all.

"Hard or slow?" He slowly pushed the tip of his cock between her ass cheeks, right up against her hole.

"Start slow," Julie instructed as she handed him a bottle of lube she had taken from her purse on the shelf.

He poured it onto her ass with his cock resting on it and rubbed himself between the cheeks to get his cock slick before returning to her hole and pushing inside, slowly. It fit in better than he expected, but given how active she obviously was, he could safely assume she was well-practiced. As a result, he sped up faster than usual and got more forceful with each thrust until she was yelping in pleasure with each of them.

Julie felt the sharp impacts with each penetrative thrust into her ass, and her breasts jerked with each as she tried to support herself against the shelves. She wanted to tease her breasts while he did it, but there was too much force ramming into her to let go. Feeling the cum dripping down her face, her body shook again in climax and soon felt the load being dumped deep into her ass. Clenching as he pulled out, Julie could finally take the tissues from her purse to clean off her face.

"Good to know your ass can take it like a champ," he said while Julie fixed her bra and top before pulling her panties back on.

"Good to know your dick is good for something other than thinking." Julie retorted with a smirk.

****

Todd had momentarily panicked when a camera alerted him to movement in the room he used to get into the vents. However, when he saw Julie going in, he knew that wasn't what she was there to do. To his surprise, the man she had entered with suddenly rushed behind the shelves when the guys' team captain entered. Seeing him come out after and still getting to play with Julie was another surprise. He uploaded the video to his server so he could enjoy it after school and wondered if he should put cameras in all the supply closets.

****

Julie grunted in discomfort as she sat down at the table with her friends for lunch. "Alright, everyone, I had an idea, and Wendy is making it happen."

"Translation," Wendy interrupted. "My parents are paying for it."

"Yes," Julie continued. "I want to review our performance from the game, so we thought we could do that best by going to the holo-lounge during the midweek break on Wednesday. But, this is the key. It won't take us all day, so you can do whatever you want with the rest of your day passes."

"Did you buy them already?" Devona asked.

"Not yet, we reserved the space, but that's it. Why?" Julie responded.

"Oh good, because I already have a full membership." Devona smiled in relief.

"What are you doing with that membership?" Wendy asked, pretending to be suspicious.

Devona blushed, "Nothing?"

"Sounds like something I should follow up with some covert stalking after school," Wendy replied, letting her imagination wild with speculation.

Devona sighed and gave her head a shake. "Fine, you can come with me tonight if you want."

"Shame I have to work," Julie teased. "I expect an embarrassingly detailed report on my desk tomorrow morning."

Kimiko got a buzz from her device and checked it. "Mustang wants to hang out. Tell Mr. Freeman I was abducted by aliens again."

"Oh, please. Nobody has the patience to abduct you more than once." Lyta started digging into the lunch being left behind as Kimiko got up.

"It may be my Ace ass being dumb, but should we be reading into this?" Trissta asked after Kimiko took off.

"She's dating a woman who doesn't go to school, so a lunch date sounds normal to me," Devona commented.

"She had her 'I'm gonna go get laid' look on her face," Lyta mumbled through the pastry in her mouth. "Seems like a solid alternative to school to me."

****

Kimiko was eager to see Mustang as she left the school. She saw her waiting at the edge of the property where a fence might have been back when the school was still on Earth before it was moved. It was easy to notice that the white blouse and pleated skirt Mustang was wearing closely resembled a school uniform.

"Now, the real question is if we match under the skirt." Kimiko teased as she hopped up for a kiss.

"My plan was to feel less awkward picking up a Japanese school girl by wearing something similar," Mustang replied as they started to walk, holding hands.

"It certainly made it worth skipping class." Kimiko was entranced by the gold of the nipple piercings shining through the blouse ever so slightly as the light hit the tight top.

"Speaking of what's under the skirt." Mustang pushed Kimiko in between some of the few cars parked at the school as they passed the lot. "Kiss me."

Kimiko kissed Mustang hard as she pressed her against the car. She felt a hand reach between her legs and pull her panties aside to penetrate her with two fingers. They slid in without effort. She had been wet the moment she got the text telling her to meet outside. She tried to return the favour, but her hand was playfully batted away, and she grabbed Mustang by the breast instead. Mustang was touching herself between her own legs, and Kimiko wondered why she wasn't being allowed the pleasure until she felt something. A prominent bulge pressed against her and was quickly pushed inside her as she squealed into Mustang's mouth. A long flexible toy was inside her, and she understood where it had just come from.

"Hold onto that for me." Mustang broke the kiss and fixed Kimiko's panties so they would help keep the toy inside her.

"Are we not just going to finish here?" Kimiko was confused as Mustang broke the embrace and fixed her underwear.

"Nope, I told you we were going for a nice long romantic walk." Mustang smirked and walked away.

Kimiko squeaked as she followed, feeling the toy inside her move with her movements, making it difficult to keep steady.

"Besides, there are too many eyes here for that." Mustang checked around to see if anyone had noticed them, but there wasn't a soul around that she could see looking in their direction.

****

Todd had wondered why the cute Japanese girl had left early. His external camera hadn't let him down. However, he was wondering who owned the car next to the principal's that she had been pinned to. He didn't recognize it but what really surprised him was when it drove away not a minute after the two left. The windows were too tinted to see who might have been inside.

****

Devona smiled at the camera in her locker as she pushed under her breasts to make them pull on the buttons of her blouse. They were much easier to tease with at their new larger size, and she loved it. Her clients would enjoy the locker view of her putting things away in the least expedient way possible to emphasize her breasts. Finally done, she closed the locker door and suddenly jumped with a start. Wendy had been hiding behind her locker door and waiting for it to close with her eyes wide open so that Devona would be instantly creeped out.

"How was this covert stalking?!" Devona was playfully exasperated as she calmed down.

"I was next to you almost the entire time you played with your tits in the locker. I've got skills." Wendy jiggled her breasts as part of the dig at her friend.

"Those are called tits. Not the same thing." Devona lead the way out of the school.

"First of all, yes, they are. Second, why else would you make yours bigger if not to compensate for lack of other discernible skills," Wendy fired back as they walked.

"Oh, my mistake. Clearly, those are all you got going for you. The rest of us had to use our brains."

"Is that what you were using when you hit Julie in the head with the ball during our third match?"

"Yes. The bitch had it coming, and it ended up being a relay bounce since Trissta caught it."

"She does seem to beg for objects to be thrown at her head, doesn't she?"

"So, going right to the holo-lounge then?" Wendy directly asked as they left the school and a car pulled up.

"Record me going to town on your tits for my clients, and we got a deal." Devona got into the back seat, followed quickly by an eager Wendy.

"I knew my tits counted as skills." Wendy hit the button to collapse the front passenger seat, so they had more room as she laid back and started recording with the device in her hand.

Devona crouched, then began crawling forward. She kissed the breasts through the tight blouse with her hands sliding up the sides to squish them together. While Wendy tried to keep quiet and record, Devona kept kissing while unfastening the buttons on her top out of view so when she pulled up, it was already open.

Wendy liked the camera's view as she held the device, trying to keep everything in picture as her top was undone to reveal her bra. Happy she had gone with a dark purple lace instead of something casual, she admired the pristine white that contained Devona's ample pair. No stretch marks despite the rapid growth, and as the bra came off, they were full and perky. It was a challenge not to reach out and grab them or get as involved as she would have liked. Devona pulled the purple bra down, and their breasts were pressed together, forcing Wendy to stifle a moan.

While she spent no small amount of time pining for the massive breasts Trissta had, Devona couldn't complain about the pierced pair that were all natural and pressing against hers. She felt like hers were bigger seeing them against each other, but Wendy had the more petite frame, so they always looked much more prominent. Biting and licking the nipples and their piercings drove her friend wild, and running her tongue around the soft mounds certainly didn't diminish the sensation. She leaned forward to lick at her neck and whisper in her ear.

"You mind your face being shown? Tasting my--" Devona was cut off as Wendy pulled her higher to get her mouth around her breasts.

Wendy let Devona take over recording as she enthusiastically returned the favour to Devona and sucked harder on her breasts. Being seen doing so didn't matter to her, so she happily covered the tits with her saliva. She kissed Devona and felt their breasts sliding together with how moist they were. Getting a hand under her skirt, Wendy pushed into Devona and felt her yelp and grind against her hand. It wasn't long before Devona was screaming her orgasm into Wendy's breasts to muffle the noise while she took the device from the climaxing woman to keep the camera on her.

12