All Moxie No Mercy 14

Story Info
The girls finding the time for fun in between shifts.
6.1k words
4.18
612
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When observing a heated argument, one is either anxious over the outcome or bored at the regularity. The rest of the time, you just want the participants to fuck already.

"Because snow is fucking magical!" Julie yelled at Wendy.

"It's a pain in the ass, and you know it! We only need snow to start falling on Christmas Eve, finish in the morning, stick around all day, and then melt overnight. That's it. Everything else is bullshit cold!" Wendy yelled back.

"Not everyone is so pale that they get lost in the stuff. It's not like you have to shovel anything but your own bullshit!"

Everyone turned to face Wendy for the response.

"It's not about getting lost or shovelling! We are still in November! It's about being frozen and miserable!"

Everyone turned to face Julie for her response.

"It's controlled weather in a space colony. It never gets that cold. You need to both bundle and suck it in an upwards direction!"

You could almost hear the sound of everyone turning their heads back to Wendy.

"The colony vote was split across the board. The only fair thing to do is the minimalist approach for the least disruptive option!" Wendy stomped her feet, giving a pleasant jiggle to her breasts.

"Nothing you have ever said in your life has been the least disruptive option!" Julie countered with a smirk as she checked out her friend's chest.

Wendy stared at her for a moment before scowling. "Fuck!"

Julie launched her arms into the air as she jumped. "I win bitches!"

Mr. Freeman finally spoke up. "Girls, if you ever want to get into politics, you need to do away with the maturity and decorum you are displaying now."

The bell rang, signalling the end of the school day. Everyone filed out of the class at once, and the hard pinch on her ass let Wendy know Julie wouldn't have been done with her yet if they didn't have a game to get to. Lyta texted Kimiko, who had skipped the afternoon class, to meet them at the arena. With the holidays coming, they started to schedule a few games after classes to avoid a backlog.

****

Kimiko yelped in pain as the crop struck her ass. She watched Mustang kneel on the floor, watching her. The vibe between her legs bound to her was the only thing she wore other than the wedding rings in her nipples. It felt to Kimiko like she was being punished. The first time she had been with the Mistress was like a power game, but she could tell Mustang expected her to be more submissive. As another strike came, Kimiko climaxed; it felt good, but she tried not to show it except when her body betrayed her.

Mistress was mildly annoyed that the young Japanese schoolgirl had climaxed again when she was supposed to be learning her place. Using her horse to influence her had felt like a cheat, but she knew she couldn't push too hard too fast while she still had friends to support her. She saw the text about the game on her device and didn't tell her. Isolation was necessary for conditioning. Pressing the strap-on against the dripping opening in front of her, she slammed its full length right inside the girl to get a surprised scream. The rough fucking only lasted two full thrusts before another climax ripped through the girl. The feedback in the strap-on certainly made it pleasurable for the Mistress, but again, she was annoyed. Her pleasure was supposed to come first, and yet this girl kept climaxing before she had gotten off. Not like her horse, who cried on her knees, knowing better than to cum without permission.

Mustang could hardly breathe. Her focus on not letting herself cum kept getting challenged every time Kimiko did so on her own. Had she given in like that, her punishments would have been severe. Why her Mistress was going so soft on her didn't make sense, but she couldn't afford to think about it. Only obey and hold herself together until she had permission.

Getting herself close, Mistress couldn't deny how good it felt sliding the shaft inside the girl as it expanded inside herself to compensate. She pulled out and ripped it off. The part that had been inside her glistened with her fluids. She moved in front of Kimiko.

"I'm going to have a man fuck your tight cunt and cum inside you," Mistress stated to Kimiko's face as she held her by the chin. "You are going to eat me while he empties his balls into you."

"Yes, please, Mistress!" Kimiko stuck out her tongue and wiggled her bum while maintaining eye contact.

With a snap of Mistress's fingers, the Bull came out of the shadows with a rock-hard cock fully erect and plunged it into Kimiko's waiting pussy. He grabbed her by the hips and held her still while he pumped into her like a jackhammer. Her gasps were muffled by his Mistress's pussy that pressed into her face. She felt so good wrapped around his cock he had to remind himself not to go too far until he had permission. Getting his cock locked back in a cage wasn't an experience he wanted to repeat.

Kimiko tried to bounce her hips, but they were held tightly by whoever was taking his liberties with her pussy. She licked and sucked on the pussy offered to her and did her best to tease the clit. Hearing Mustang crying, she decided to imitate it and moaned in distress. This got the hand on the back of her head to press hard, and suddenly she tasted her cum.

"Fucking cum-!" Mistress shouted in surprise, not finishing her sentence.

Her slaves took it as instruction, with Mustang letting out a howl and the Bull groaning hard. Mustang collapsed onto her side as she kept shaking while the Bull emptied his balls into Kimiko.

Mistress took a moment to recover. "Clean him off." She waved her hand.

Mustang struggled to crawl over while Kimiko pulled forward to free the man from her pussy before turning around. She took the hand offered to her by Kimiko, who helped pull her onto the bed so the two of them could lick the cock and clean it off. The vibe was still going between her legs, and kissing the girl while they cleaned the cock let another climax surprise her.

Mistress watched the two women on the bed licking the cock, one with the cum of two slaves leaking out, and she pressed her mouth to it. With one free hand, she ripped the vibe out of the way and pushed it between her legs, holding it with her thighs so she could finger her third slave. The cum tasted so good, and as both girls came again, she reflexively did so as well. When they all finished, she saw Kimiko making out with Mustang, their breasts pressing together, skin glistening with sweat and cum.

An alarm went off on the schoolgirl's device.

"Fuck! I'm late!" Kimiko shouted, scrambling over to her clothing and dressing with surprising speed but skipping her panties. She went back to kiss Mustang again, shoving the panties into her pussy. "Hold onto these for me."

Mistress was stunned at the casual act, then saw the girl put on her underwear, effectively exchanging with her.

"You can have these back after the game." Kimiko smiled at Mistress and dashed off.

"Bull, hard!" Mistress snapped.

The Bull grunted but slowly got more erect as the Mistress laid him on the bed and straddled him after pulling the panties out of her and putting them on.

Angrily, but also with intense arousal, Mistress fucked the Bull hard, thinking of the school girl wearing her underwear.

****

Julie caught Ceph the moment he stepped out of the elevator, giving him a hug and a kiss while pressing her breasts into his chest.

Ceph looked down after the kiss. "Wow, one of us has a fantastic rack."

"One does. The other gets to borrow it on occasion." Julie playfully shoved his face away as she fell in beside him, and they walked with his hand around her hips while the other carried his gear over his shoulder.

"Either way, I credit my workout routine." Ceph enjoyed the bounce in her breasts as they walked.

"Yeah, after your brother turned me down, it ensured you were an adequate runner-up." Julie hip-checked him into his brother.

"I figured since our parents loved me more, I would throw him a bone," Chris retorted as he maintained his balance from the bump.

"A bone I took and put in--" Ceph was cut off.

"Anyway!" his brother interrupted. "You faced our first match already last week, didn't you?"

"Yeah, mostly casuals but two serious players with some talent. The definition of average for a team at this level," Julie replied with her game face on. "Our first match is against a team neither of us has faced yet, so I will let you know. But our second is against some tools you mangled last month. So we should do even better against them unless they have gained some serious skills."

"Our second team is going to be your third today, so we can swap game plans between matches. Any idea about our third?" Ceph chimed in to remind the two he existed.

"They were one of our first, so I'd bet they have improved, and they were almost on par with us. So if you bring your A-game today, it's gonna be against them." Julie split off to get back to her changeroom. "Or me in the locker room after. Just saying."

Julie didn't wait for a response. She entered the locker room and stripped down to get her suit on. The others were further along in getting ready, and Trissta was just getting her chest contained. That's when Julie noticed.

"Where is Kimiko?" she asked, still staring at Trissta's breasts until they finally got put away.

"Late," Lyta commented, pausing while getting her suit on to check her device while topless. "I sent messages..." Lyta read the screen. "She is in the elevator now."

"Right, well, let's finish up and get out there now. She can get on deck as soon as she gets here." Julie thought for a moment. "So, really, nothing changes. Hmm... Should I give her more starting time?"

"Not if she's late, but mixing it up would be good for all of us." Devona smacked Wendy on the ass as she zipped up. "Some bitches get all the attention."

"Some bitches are just better than everyone else!" Wendy retorted with a snooty huff and walked into the arena.

Julie was the last to finish up and was almost in the arena when she heard the door behind her burst open to reveal a frantic Kimiko. "Get on deck when you can. Late girls don't get to play first."

"Sorry!" Kimiko called out while stripping naked and falling over her case while hurrying. "I'm okay!"

****

Todd always enjoyed watching the girls change; their banter was entertaining and made him feel like a part of the group. He had finished while watching Julie strip but enjoyed seeing Kimiko as well. Placing the cameras hadn't been easy. It wasn't like the school where he had full access all the time. He had needed relay pods and boosters for the signal to reach. There was no way he would trust existing infrastructure with logs and usage data with his network. Nobody looked for wireless signals when so many devices were going all over the place. To anyone else, his drones looked like devices people carried with them everywhere. As long as they turned off when nobody should be around, only a dedicated investigation would find them.

This line of thought made him a bit paranoid, so he checked his system just to be sure.

****

The cheer of the crowd who physically attended the match was always something for any players on the field. Everyone imagined it was for them specifically, and you looked out for anyone you could recognize before the fields went up to block your view. Neither Wendy nor Julie bothered to look. They would never see anyone there for them. Instead, they focused on the game.

After waiving into the crowd, the others took their position, even Kimiko, who came in after the fields went up but assumed her family was there somewhere. Julie had to admit she was impressed with how quickly she changed. In front of the girls was the opposing team, all men, who seemed to be putting a lot of effort into not being distracted by them.

To their credit, the opposing team won control of the ball, and their Centre player twisted to strike Julie out as she flew past. Their Lancer caught the rebound, and as Julie floated up, she could see her teammates scrambling to adapt.

Devona fired a shot that missed, the Lancer diving to his right only to get checked hard by Lyta, who stole the ball and passed it to Wendy. It was a quick play that the goth girl wasn't expecting, so the catch was sloppy and partially involved her face, but she held onto it. When Julie landed and tagged Kimiko in, the ball was already coming back to their goal. Again, Lyta blocked their advance with a smooth slide and upward blast, causing the ball to float free.

Trissta shot the ball out of the way of an opposing player and pushed it out of bounds, ending the play. Wendy floated down next to Julie.

"How did you get hit?" Julie asked as she stepped back into the arena.

"You know about situational awareness?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah?" Julie cocked an eyebrow.

"Fuck! Why am I the last to be told about things?" Wendy dramatically pouted.

Julie laughed her way over to Lyta and stuck her thumb towards the Centre. "You are bringing some A game today. Get up there, I'll lance for you."

Lyta was stunned for a moment before smiling. Kimiko fell into her friend's place on the Left and gave her an encouraging thumbs up. Julie gave some hand signals for the play and fell in.

This time, Lyta got the ball and took out their other team's Centre by mimicking his cheap shot that had previously gotten Julie. She was kicking off the floating pyramids to get some momentum as she passed to Julie, who quickly fired a power-up off the moment she got it to catch the ball and make for the goal. Lyta was almost in position to receive the return pass when a rocket hit her and sent her flying toward the opposing end zone, where their players waited their turn to play. The ball hit her, but her suit wouldn't let her react or catch it. Lyta cursed in frustration until she heard the goal siren signalling they had scored.

Julie had been compiling her own curses when she realized Lyta was out before she even made the pass but didn't notice. When the siren sounded, she shouted in confused joy. "Holy shit! We actually scored?!"

"Yeah, yeah. Fuck you." The opposing Centre grumbled as he moved to reset before pausing to sigh. He would have apologized if Julie had given him time before her response.

"Fuck me yourself, coward." Julie was too amused to be offended and enjoyed the awkward look on his face as she bounced back to her side.

If his awkward blushing threw him off his game, it was difficult for Julie to notice. Neither side scored any more goals, but not for lack of trying. Trissta was determined to master her shooting skills with power-ups, while Lyta kept coming in clutch when they got too close to their goal. By the time of the final buzzer, Julie and Wendy were back in the endzone.

"Where we even playing today? I feel like we weren't exactly the star players." Wendy was almost pouting for real.

"I bounced a ball off Lyta. But otherwise, I felt kind of useless," Julie mused before reacting with surprise. "Oh my god! Is this what you feel like all the time?!"

"Har har har. I'm just glad someone remembered what sport we were playing today." Wendy hugged Lyta when she finally joined them with the rest of the girls.

"Shooting skeet, right?" Trissta flicked her holographic scarf over her shoulder. "I got the most outs today."

"Weird, I thought Wendy and I were doing that." Julie gave Trissta a gentle hip check.

"It's not my fault nobody explained the rules of golf to me!" Wendy waved her hands to dismiss any criticisms of her performance.

"We aren't playing golf, dumbass," Devona explained. "It's called cricket."

"That explains the endless back and forth." Kimiko giggled.

"I don't think anyone can conclusively prove it wasn't cricket. Nobody knows the rules anyway." Wendy twirled on her feet to head back to the change room.

"Grab my stuff for me. I need to settle a challenge." Julie went with them to the changeroom but carried on into the hall and over to the door of the opposing team and opened it to shout inside. "I hope no cowards are in here!"

"Give us a minute. There are seven of us, and six need to clear out!" a hurried and surprised response came, followed by an inaudible mumbling.

"I can handle that many," Julie stated confidently.

There were a lot more mumbling and urgent noises.

"Before the next game?" a new voice asked.

Julie knew she didn't have much time before the next match. "That really depends on how quick you guys can be."

While the guys were trying to decide if they should brag about being quick or not, Julie walked in and unzipped her skin-tight suit. Typically, the conventional wetsuit would unzip to the belly, but since players might need to relieve themselves without undressing, the holo-suit unzipped to the base of the spine. As her breasts pushed open the suit while she unzipped, she kept going to show the guys just what kind of access the suit design offered them.

"Guys, if you don't pull your cocks out, we aren't going to get anything done in time," Julie complained as she pulled her breasts free.

Seeing them bulge in their suits while taking them off amused Julie as she helped the man whom she had been flirting with in the arena. With no time for foreplay, she lifted her leg and helped him slide inside her. It was already more than wet enough to admit him without effort, and he groaned at the feeling of sliding inside.

One of the guys grunted, still struggling with his suit, unable to stop himself.

Julie tried not to giggle at the guy blowing his load early, but as she got her hand on another cock to guide it up her ass, he blew his load onto her hand. She wiped it off on his suit and, knowing she didn't have time to make anyone wait, lifted her leg over the guy inside her to spin around and face away. Bent over, Julie could see better as her hips were grabbed and the thrusts into her got going. Taking a man in each hand, she worked their cocks while opening her mouth to take the third.

The guys watched her head bob up and down and listened to her gag and choke whenever the thrusts in her pussy forced the cock in her throat extra deep. When one of them started to cum, she switched over to sucking his cock so she could swallow it before returning to finish off the other.

With only two men left, Julie started to bounce her hips until he tried to hold her still and cum inside her, but she forced him to let go and get on her knees. She kept jerking off the man she had just put in her mouth but pulled away to swallow the load and taste her pussy on his cock until he was empty. The last man couldn't wait and covered her breasts with cum.

Julie shrugged and rubbed the cum into her skin like moisturizer. "That works. Knew you guys could do it."

Zipping up, she left the guys naked and stunned. Ideally, throwing off their game for their next match.

****

Todd felt his blood turn to ice. Someone was using his cameras and accessing his archives! It was a small comfort that it was unlikely to be law enforcement since they were explicitly watching the laser-brawl girls. Uninterested in the content playing on the screen he set up to show the unauthorized activity, he traced the access path back to the holo-lounge. The question he had to ask himself was, what to do about it.

****

Waiting for the signal to head out into the arena, Trissta decided to make some conversation. "So, what are we doing for Christmas? Having a party or what?"

"Since we are going to have sub-zero temperatures for it, a pool party is out of the question." Wendy pouted.

"I don't know," Trissta responded. "Sometimes I think you lot need to get dropped off in freezing water." She paused. "Actually, I think you always need that. I need an ice water hose for you." She paused again. "I know what I want for Christmas now!"

12