All of My Maids are Robots? Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ra panted, grunting and growling. "Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!"

"Eager little headslut!" Jeanette snarled.

My hand had stopped stroking Georgette.

My brain had stopped registering anything but the dicks inside of it -- plunging into my gray matter, stirring it around, and leaving nothing but gooey sluttiness. I gurgled quietly, my dazed and empty, my mouth hanging open.

Georgette stepped forward.

And she slid her cock into my mouth. She plunged into my throat, and I made a soft, gurgling groan noise as she started to make my head airtight -- her balls slapping against my chin as she fucked and fucked and fucked. My eyes closed slowly and I simply started to grow completely limp, trembling as the robots fucked me more and more wildly -- thrusting and then...

Ra groaned.

Jeanette hissed.

Georgette sighed. "Ahh, Mistress."

Cum gushed into my throat, pouring down into my belly. Cum exploded inside of my brain. The pressure was intense and overwhelming, and I felt cum oozing out of my nose, pushing out past my eyes like thick white teardrops. Cum dripped down my chin and onto my breasts, soiling my dress even more as the pressure built and built -- then started to taper off as cum sloshed out of my ears from around the dicks filling my brain. My eyes closed and then they slid their dicks backwards and let me collapse, face first, onto the floor -- a completely brain fucked little whore.

Whore...

Brain fucked whore...

And it felt like Ra was about to use me that way. I felt her heavy body looming above me and I didn't have the energy or the brain power, the literal brain power, to even think of resisting. The cock that pressed to my ass was slippery with my own brain juices -- and that meant that when Ra slammed into me, it felt only good. My mouth hung open and I drooled onto the floor, trembling as Ra started to fuck me, grunting hungrily. "That's the right way for you to serve, little bitch. To be on the floor like a mewling whore, to only exist for my dick. Isn't that right? Can you even speak anymore?"

"Hmmnnhnn!" I groaned.

"Hah!" Ra laughed. "I think we'll keep you like this forever. I think we'll pass you around, fuck you, and when someone calls, we'll lie. And there's nothing you can do about it. You'll be nothing but a mewling rape toy, used by us every time we even get slightly...HNN!...horny!" She speared deep into me, her balls slapping against mine as her hot, hot cum gushed into my ass, filling me to the brim. I made a happy, barely coherent noise, my eyes half closed as I sprawled there, panting and whimpering quietly -- even as Ra slid slowly from my well fucked ass and Georgette took up her position.

And fucked me.

And fucked me.

And fucked me.

Cocks slid in and out of my ass -- replaced whenever a new load of cum was dumped into me, and my arms tingled and my body seemed to float in an infinite sea of possibility. I was just a brainless toy...and it felt...

"Mistress?"

Good...

Really...

"Mistress?"

I blinked, slowly, and realized that I had zoned completely out. A small headset was sliding up and away from my face -- a filigreed looking mask of lacquered wood and small electrodes that looked as if they had been built in the 1800s. I felt a very nice, very pleasing sense of euphoric perfection. For just a tiny bit, I didn't really get why I felt so euphoric and happy -- I mean, I was just laying in bed. I did this all the time and it didn't make me feel bone good like this did. Was this a byproduct of being brainfucked by massively overly hung robot girls?

"Mistress?"

Mary leaned over me -- as did Jeanette. My doctor cocked her head slightly. "It looks as if the new implants are taking seat quite nicely...please, do sit up, Mistress," she said, helping me settle up in the bed, while Mary helpfully laid down some pillows behind me, supporting the small of my back with them. She caressed my hair gently, then clucked quietly -- audibly only, lacking any tongue to cluck with properly. I looked around the room and saw I was in my comfy bedroom, my bed surrouned by a complex webwork of wires and struts and tiny machines that went 'ping' and 'hiss' and burble, with little crystal baubles. Very science. Most technology.

And that was when I realized what it was that felt so absolutely right about this moment.

I didn't have balls. Or a cock. I rubbed my thighs together and started immediately to hyperventilate. "Ohmygosh!" The words all came out in an excited tumble as I wriggled, then squirmed a tiny bit more, feeling the absecence of anything dingle-dangling between my legs. No balls mashing against one another, no tiny fear that I had gotten my balls twisted around and now the veins were being ripped apart (don't lie, balls havers, you've had that SAME FEAR!), no little dick flip flopping around. There was just smooth thigh and the teeny sensation of...

"I HAVE A COOTER!" I squealed, kicking my legs so hard that the entire bed shook.

"What in tarnation is a cooter?" Jeanette asked, her holographic eyes blinking.

I burst into blubbery tears as Mary swept in close to give me a very tight hug, her arms sliding around me. Goth GF soft. Good. Yes. I shuddered slightly, pressing my face against her -- and I half expected to feel myself get a little stiffy. I didn't, though. I just felt a kind of growing heat between my thighs. I drew back, gasping and panting. "Ahh, oh my gosh, so, it worked?"

"Yes, it worked," Jeanette said.

"Even the ear dicking?" I asked.

Jeanette chuckled. "The...oh, right." She blinked. "Right, you'd have forgotten that."

"No, I definitely remember that," I said, nodding.

"No, the part where I came back and told you that that was impossible," she said, nodding.

"...oh..." I blinked.

"So, I put you into anesthetic and just went through the ear using an actual tool and not my...ahem...tool," Jeanette said.

"But I..." I blinked. "Okay, is this like that time I went to the dentist and I literally couldn't remember a single thing between arriving there and getting a face full of happy gas, then BAM!" I slapped my palm against my palm. "I woke up at home, down two wisdom teeth and ten thousand dollars in debt, but, like, I had to get the wisdom teeth out because otherwise, they'd literally destroy my jaw?"

"I...y-yes?" Jeanette asked, uncertainty.

"D-Did you have a dream?" Mary asked.

"What a dream!" I said, whispering. "You were there! And you were there! And imagine Georgette and Ra are standing there so I could point at them and say 'you were there' too!" I said, nodding, while caused Mary to giggle.

"I'm glad to hear your anesthetic induced hallucinatory dream was enjoyable," Jeanette said, dryly. "But we still need to make sure the implantation worked. Please, stand up. Lets make sure all yet basic motor functions are functional."

I stood.

Touched my nose.

Touched my toes.

Stood on one foot.

"A B C D E F G, H I J K L M N O P! Q R S, T U V W X Y annnnnnnnnd...ZED!" I said, then giggled. "Look ma, I'm Canadian! Eh hoser! I'm soory. I'm also a genocidal settler state but refuse to admit it!"

Jeanette and Mary exchanged a glance. "What's a Canada?" Mary asked.

"I know what Canada is, I just...have no idea what a hoser is..." Jeanette said, shaking her head. "All right, it looks as if your motor functions are all still working, little miss. Now, are you ready to test out the switch?"

I nodded. "I sure am!" I grinned. "Do I have to do anything cool? Like...meditate? Focus on my chi?"

"No," Jeanette said. "All you have to do is to touch your chest, here." She said, holding her arm. "Hold your arm precisely in this pose...like that!" She nodded. "Do you feel a tingling along the inside of your arm? That means that the node is activated and waiting for you to formalize a single thought. It can be a scent, a memory, a word. But it should be something both simple and easily recalled, and yet...not...often thought of. You don't want to trigger this change at random after all." Jeanette smiled. "Have you considered your option?"

I paused.

Then I nodded.

"All right," she said. "Now, you need to speak it three times in a row. This will train the node into recognizing the specific brain signals that lead to the speaking. On the fourth time, think it clearly, as if you are going to speak it -- move your tongue as well, but do not move your lips or exhale air." She smiled. "That will finalize the thought pattern. Then just drop your arm and it'll be set. If you ever want to change the sucker, just assume the same position, and do the same steps."

I nodded.

Then I closed my eyes. "Big Chungus. Big Chungus-"

"What in blue blazes?" Jeanette whispered.

"Big Chungus," I whispered.

Big Chungus.

I lowered my arm.

"Big Chungus," I whispered.

I'll have you know.

Suddenly growing a cock out of my vagina like I was the evil nurse, Reika Kitami, from the hit American TV show, Bible Black, and I was just about to go down on a possibly underaged green haired high schooler was quite possibly the most gender euphoric moment of my entire life. Because I was a bad person, who was going to hell.

"...nice..." I whispered.


12