All of My Maids are Robots? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmm...

There's nothing, then. Nothing but her dark lips against mine, her nose pressing against my cheek, her lips locking with mine. We're barely touching, other than our lips, other than her fingers on my chin. Her fingers hold me with just enough pressure that mean I could get away...if I wanted to try. But I was definitely being held right there, and I was so very happy to be held there. My lungs started to burn, but I didn't draw back. I kissed. And I kissed. And I kissed. My tongue and hers pressed together, and she pushed past mine and into my mouth and delivered a quick, flicking lick along my canine. Then she drew slowly, slowly, slowly back. Her teeth dragged along my lower lip, causing me to let out the softest, most desperate sigh. My eyes were half closed and hooded and I looked into her brown eyes and I whispered. "I..."

She grinned. "I'm going to be in system for two weeks, until my new command arrives...do you want me to visit?"

"Yuh," I whispered.

She grinned. "It's a date. I'll have my Marie contact yours." She stood, tugged her uniform tighter. Her eyes sparkled. "And remember. Call me Sir."

"Yes sir..." I whispered and she walked away. I watched her the whole way, blinking.

When I came to Jenny, she was humming to herself as she unscrewed the fuel tank from the side of the rocket that we were going to be taking up into orbit. "So, how was the ball, Miss?" she asked. "Did you spill any secrets?"

"No!" I said. "Jenny! Jenny! Jenny!" I grabbed her shoulders and started to shake her.

"What?" she asked, grabbing my wrists, shoving my hands off her shoulders. "What? Did something go wrong?"

"...I'M IN LOVE!" I scream-squealed, then clapped my hand over my mouth, blushing, furiously.

"Oh?" Jenny grinned. "Who are they?"

I drew my hand away from my mouth, then whispered. "His name is Captain Amelia and...like...he's cis, but he likes going be he/him pronouns and he said to call him sir and he's gonna step on me and and and and..." I started to hyperventilate, fanning myself with my fan. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Jenny laughed, her eyes flashing. "That's fantastic miss. Now, lets get you to orbit. Is he going to be coming by Carousel?"

"Yeah!" I said, nodding.

Jenny started to swing herself up into the cockpit. "I'm sure Marci will come up with some entertaining-"

"OH ALSO, I THINK LORD GARLAND MURDERED SOMEONE," I said, memory of everything that wasn't Amelia stabbing into my brain at the exact same time.

Jenny slammed her head into the roof of rocket.