All of My Maids are Robots? Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did...did I really sound so monstrous?" Albert sounded honestly completely shocked. "D-Do none of the machines have anything kind to say to me? Such that you think I could...do that?" He paused. "Really?" He sounded actually honestly hurt. I blushed.

"Y-You do sound kind of like a huge dick, I'm sorry..." I said, biting my lip.

"...I see..." He sighed. "No, uh, I opened a hole into a world and, well, uh...some kind of...vermin tried to leap through. It looked rather like a spider with unmentionables attached to its belly." He sounded a bit queasy. "T-The, uh, blood that came through actually almost destroyed the curio. And my shoes. And my feet."

"Acid blood?" I asked.

"Yes, I believe so. Why?"

"...don't open holes to that universe again," I said, seriously.

"...do you think I am a dullard as well as a monster?" Albert asked, sounding half joking.

I grinned. "I meannnn, you're not cramming girl pills down your gob at max speed, soooo..."

Albert snorted. "Open the portal...send through the books. We shall see what I can do in this horrible planet of yours."

"Hey!" I said, aggrieved. "It's a horrible planet, yes. But now it's your horrible planet." I smiled, nodding to myself

"Open the damn portal, woman," Albert snapped.

I touched the buttons and the sphere shimmered, then opened upwards into a circle that was just barely big enough for the books. It looked out into a dark room -- and I could see my own face, looking back at me, like an inverted mirror. For just a moment, I felt a gut punch of utter dysphoria -- which faded as I smiled at him and he frowned back at me. "Here you go," I said, but I didn't know if my words carried through the portal, since Albert gave no sign that he had heard me.

I dropped a one book.

A two book.

A three. Three book! Ah ah ah!

I waved.

Albert waved back.

And the portal shut.

I put my hands on my hips, nodding to myself. "Job accomplished!" I beamed, feeling faintly pleased with myself. I scratched my jaw, slightly, frowning a bit. "...okay, now what?" My brow furrowed and I thought through everything that I was going to do today. Get the books...flirt with Amelia...OH RIGHT! There had been a mystery that had been bugging me like heck: Where the frick were Ra and Jenny? Okay, I know Ra had come back, as had Marci. But Jenny was indisposed. What did that mean?

Well, obviously, I had to sneak about.

Snoop.

Peep.

Perchance...even...

Voyeur.

***

So, everything was super boring right up until it wasn't. I had checked the stables and the organics tanks, and then finally, come to the maintenance shed, when I had first heard the soft, whimpering, mewling noise. That had made me freeze, then crouch down a bit -- I had shifted my clothes from fancy dress to something more sneaky, mostly by finding and bullying Mary into dressing me into something that was appropriately sneaky. I crept towards the maintenance shed and fully expected to see something lewd.

I mean...

I had noticed that my robot maids were all three things: extremely steampunky, extremely cute, and extremely horny.

But I had never expected something...this lewd.

Jenny Messenger...was not merely bound to a repair harness and being fucked silly by Ra, who was buck naked and just a gorgeous expanse of muscular, butchy robot sexiness. No. If Jenny had just been tied down to the repair table, that'd be one thing. A mouth wateringly deliciously perfect thing, yes, but it'd be a thing. This? This though was something entirely...else. Jenny's arms and legs had been detatched. Their seams had been popped open and the connection sockets had been pulled out. They were laid out nearby, where they could be reattached, but Jenny herself was nothing but a nubile, sky blue torso and head, her eyes covered with a blindfold, her throat clamped with a curved black leather strap that muffled any moans or cries that might escape from her throat speakers.

The end result was a small...toy of a robot girl, reduced down to her most...essential components: A pussy, an ass, and a wriggling torso that Ra was currently pinning down with ease. She didn't even need too, there were...straps...

Holding her in...

Okay, uh...

New fetish.

I was hard as a rock now. I blushed, watching as Ra's long, thick, ludicrously potent cock plunged into Jenny's cunt again and again and again. Ra grunted, her voice ragged. "You little bitch..." She snarled. "You put our mistress in danger -- all for your own vanity. This is what you should be for the rest of your operational life. Nothing but a cuntsleeve for me and your betters." She grabbed onto Jenny's head, shoving it back and down against the bed as Jenny tried to wriggle free. Ra thrust faster and harder, then shuddered. Her balls clenched and I bit my lip as I peeked through the window, watching as cum began to flow, oozing out and around the thick cock filling Jenny. When Ra slid back and out, I saw that Jenny was stuffed with cum...they'd been...

Holy shit.

There were some markings on her belly that I hadn't noticed because...well, Ra was too...busy...being...

It was a set of tally marks, underneath a big letter board: CUMDUMPS. Under that was MARCI and RA. Marci had...four and Ra had...seventeen holy shit...

I glanced back -- then hissed quietly to myself, ducking underneath some brushes that grew near the side of the shed. Marci was approaching and she was just looking deadly sex in her butler uniform. As I watched, she tugged off the glove while she walked up to the door, sighing quietly as she opened it and slid into the maintenance shed. "You're back," Ra said, casually. "I'm a bit ahead."

"I'll make up for it, I am so damn pent up," Marci grumbled, quietly, her fingers going to her buttons. "Watching our poor mistress have to deal with those awful older men...she did fantastically, you know." She nodded. "I didn't need to intervene -- though Mary did have to help here and there." She undid more and more buttons, until her jacket could slide off. "And...I think she may be falling for the dashing Captain Amelia."

"Good," Ra said, nodding. "I read his after action reports, he's a good officer, a good sailor."

"Aren't you a soldier?" Marci asked, her voice winsome as her pants dropped down and her cock sprang free -- an eager, achingly hard robodick. It wasn't nearly as big as Ra's, but if Marci showed any nerves about it, I sure didn't see it, even as I watched her casual grab onto Jenny's hips. Jenny wriggled, squirmed -- and then made a muffled mewling noise as Marci slid into her. She began to fuck her, grunting with eagerness, her fans whirring as she rocked her hips, driving into Jenny like she was a toy.

"I've been around enough to pick up some things in the naval arena..." Ra said, shrugging. "Heh." She leaned down, then picked up the felt tipped pen she had used to mark Jenny's belly. She scribbled: Little Whore on her casually as she spoke. "I think that's the twenty sixth orgasm..." She marked a tally on Jenny's far shoulder. "What a little strumpet we have. Maybe we should rename her Jenny Dame..."

"Hah!" Marci groaned. "That'd be a lady, not a whore." She groaned, trembling and cumming inside of Jenny. "Mmm..." She panted. "I wonder, have you learned your lesson?"

She reached down, then tugged the gag-collar off Jenny, who gasped and mewled. "Yes, yes..." she said, her voice ragged, almost broken with pleasure and need and want. "Oh Stars, I'll never fly bad again, never..."

"Good..." Ra's voice was gloating. "There's just one problem. I don't believe you." She grabbed onto Jenny's chin, holding her down. "I think we need to make sure you're properly broken, you little rapetoy."

Jenny mewled and I started to slowly stroke my cock, my head spinning slightly. I watched as Jenny was unstrapped, then picked up and pressed between Maci and Ra, Marci's cock still buried inside of her. Ra held Jenny by her shoulders, her body vanishing between the two of them thanks to her...well...being completely harmless. Armless. Uh. Hot. I wanted to be armless...and I wanted to pin down Mary and just-

"Mistress?" Mary whispered, her head poking up and out of the brushes beside me. I bit down on my own wrist to keep from screaming out as Mary shuffled a bit closer, then peeked through the window. Her eyes widened and I hissed to her.

"Mary? What are you doing here?"

"Seeing what you're up too," she whispered back, then peeked through. "Blimey..."

Jenny was letting out tiny squeals of pure pleasure, her eyes' projectors showing nothing but static and hissing scrambling blurring symbols, as if she was unable to do nothing but tremble and feel as the two robot cocks slammed into her again and again and again, Marci's voice growing almost feral as she fucked her hard, groaning and hissing. I flushed, hard, while Mary glanced at me, her cheeks glowing. "I-Is this normal maintenance?"

"I-I don't know," I whispered. "Another universe, remember?"

"Oh right..." Mary whispered. Then, she looked back at me. "...w-what are you doing?"

I looked down and blushed, trying to adjust my skirts to hide my aching hardon.

"W-Were you touching yourself?" Mary whispered as, in the room, Jenny squealed and Ra groaned -- cum beginning to drip and patter onto the floor.

"Ah...auh...auh...no more..." Jenny mumbled.

"Too bad," Ra growled...and resumed fucking. She could just do that if she wanted. Fuck.

Mary blushed even harder as I nodded, subtly.

And here...I was reminded what it was I had chosen as the seed for her personality, the core around which it would develop and grow and expand -- flowing outwards like a beautiful rosebush. Kindness. Mary's eyes glowed and then looked very attentive as she made a soft 'humph!' noise, nodded to herself. "W-Well, as your maid, m'lady, I believe this is my duty." She whispered this as she reached out and then gripped my cock in her cool, metallic hand. I tensed, freezing perfectly still as her hand began to pump up and down my throbbing, aching girldick.

I blushed, watching intently, as in the room, Marci and Ra continued to just destroy Jenny, fucking her between the two of them as they slammed into her again and again and again. My cheeks flushed and I panted softly, my eyes half closing as I watched through a haze of pleasure and want and need. Pleasure grew inside of me and I trembled, panting quietly, whispering. "Yes...yes...yes!" I trembled and opened my mouth -- but then Mary's slightly cool palm clapped over my mouth, muffling me. Her large, perfect, gothy tits pressed up against my shoulder blade and I trembled as she jerked me faster and faster and faster, her fans whiring in my ears as Jenny's body wriggled...

I saw white.

A blazing weltering wave of pure, utter white.

Hot, clear girlcum spurted from my cock and I swore I could hear the faint splat of it smearing across leaves as I trembled and quivered in Mary's hands.

Mary murmured. "W-Was that good, m'lady?"

"Mumble mumble..." I sighed out as her hand slipped from my hand.

To my utter shock, we managed to escape without getting attention -- but that was because Marci had growled and slammed Jenny down, face first, into the maintenance table and started to fuck her ass, clearly going to be going to town on her for quite a while.

To whit, I learned...

Firstly: Mary gave really good handjobs.

Secondly: Break. More. Rules.


12