All Older Women Are Whores Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex with my grandmother.
10.3k words
4.5
33.6k
39
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with my grandmother.

Johnny has sex with his grandmother.

Continued from Chapter 01:

Never thinking that she had an ulterior motive in mind, I pulled up a stool and sat beside my mother. I continued staring at most that I could see of her naked breasts through the bathwater. We talked about this and that as if she was fully dressed and sitting in the living room. Then, never expecting her to ask me this, she asked me something that on the surface was sexually exciting me before her request became sexually inappropriate.

"Do me a favor and wash mommy's back," she said handing me a facecloth.

An innocent request, even if only washing her naked back, it was sexually exciting for me to wash my mother's naked back while touching and seeing her in such an incestuously, forbidden way. Innocently enough, I washed my mother's back while continuing to stare at all that I could see of her perfect, naked breasts. When I finished washing her back, she said something else that sexually shocked me as much as it sexually excited me. I couldn't believe what my mother wanted me to do.

"Don't stop there. Wash the rest of me too, please, Johnny," she said with a little, nervous laugh.

With both of her tits completely out of the water, she sat back in the bathtub to show me more over her naked breasts and her erect nipples. She looked up at me with a sexy stare. Then, sexually surprising me again, when I accidentally dropped the bar of soap in the tub and fished around for it, she pulled my hand down and placed it between her legs and on her pussy. My mother wanted me to wash her where I had never touched her before. She wanted me to wash her naked pussy.

'I can't believe my mother wants me to wash her naked pussy,' I thought.

She gave me sexy smile and a naughty look.

"It's time you learned how to sexually satisfy a woman. In the way that I've sometimes masturbated you, I want you to masturbate me," she said finally acknowledging that she had masturbated me.

She pulled my hand deeper into the water.

"Cup my pussy, Johnny," she said. "Cup mommy's pussy."

As soon as I cupped my mother's pussy, she told me what else she wanted me to do.

"Rub my clit with your index finger. Yes. Right there," she said while holding my finger in place with her fingers. "That's it. That's good. That's very good. Now again, take your index finger and finger fuck your mother's naked pussy," she said. "Stick your finger in my pussy. Stick your long, stiff finger in mommy's hole."

Again, she held my finger in place to rub her G spot at the inner edge of her pussy. With my mother directing me and showing me what to do, I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. While not knowing what I was doing, I continued rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy as best as I could.

"Rub my clit faster. Rub it harder. Fingerfuck me deeper while feeling my tits and fingering my nipples. Pull them, turn them, and twist my erect nipples before sucking my nipples," she said.

The first time doing any of this, there was so much that she wanted me to sexually do to her naked body. My mother gave me my first, sexual education on how to sexually pleasure a woman. By making me her lover, she turned me into a man.

# # #

Then, when she was finished with her bath, she stood and handed me a towel. Standing a foot away from me, my mother wanted me to dry her naked body while touching and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother. Then, sexually exciting me as much as she sexually shocked me, she said something else that I never expected her to say. She blew my mind.

"After you dry me, Johnny, I want you to take me to my bedroom. In the way that I sucked your cock," she said finally acknowledging that she had blown me. "I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to eat me, Johnny. Eat your mother's pussy. Eat my cunt," she said pulling me by my hand to her bedroom.

As soon as we entered her bedroom, she turned on the light and pushed me back on her bed. She moved beside me with her shapely legs spread. Obediently obeying her, I moved between her shapely legs. I licked her pussy while fingering her pussy. I ate my mother. I gave her oral sex. My first-time fingering and eating a pussy, I gave my mother a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my mouth and tongue.

Then, she gave me her final, sexual instruction.

"Make love to me. Make love to your mother, Johnny," said my mother. "Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me. Fuck your mother, Johnny. I want you to fuck me fast enough and hard enough to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock."

# # #

Chapter 02:

Sex with my grandmother

Reminding me of Dame Helen Mirren, from the movie The Expendables with Sylvester Stallone, but taller and with much bigger tits, looking even hotter than Jane Fonda ten years ago, for an elderly woman, my 69-year-old grandmother, Ruth, is hot. Looking ten-years younger, she doesn't look her age. Thinking that she was in her fifties, no one would guess that she was almost 70-years-old.

Unable to help myself, I've always been sexually attracted to my GILF of a grandmother, mainly because of her big tits. I've masturbated over my grandmother while imagining her topless and having sex with me. I've imagined seeing her naked tits, touching her naked tits, feeling her naked tits, and fondling her naked tits while I masturbated myself.

Something that I always had a penchant for, I love big breasted women no matter how old they are. In the way that she always stared at me while smiling at me, I figured that the sexual attraction was mutual. Yet, knowing that it would never happen, unless my grandmother was a whore as that magazine article reported she was, sadly and sexually frustratingly, I'll never see, touch, feel, and fondle my grandmother's naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples.

# # #

It all started when I offered to mow my grandmother's lawn. Before I rang her front doorbell, while sitting in my car and feeling horny, I stroked myself to a big and hard erection. Not sure why I did that other than I wanted to sexually tease her by showing her by bulging erection that tented my shorts.

Abiding by my new sexual policy that most older women are whores, hoping that she'd notice my engorged prick, I suppose that I wanted my grandmother to see my erect cock through my shorts to see if she was a whore. If she noticed my erection, that was my conclusive proof that she was a whore. If she noticed my bulging shorts, that would encourage me to make an inappropriate, sexual pass at her.

With my penis as big as it was hard, my erection was clearly visible through my tight, white shorts. Still, this was my grandmother and not some whore that I had just realized that she was. Indeed, if my grandmother was a whore, an incestuous whore, I was going to prove that she was a whore by making a sexual play for her. If she showed me her naked breasts and wanted to see my naked prick, like mother, like daughter, as simple as that, then, she was a whore and I'd finally have sex with her.

With my erect cock bulging out my shorts, with my horny mind racing, I wondered if she'd notice my erection. If she did notice my erection, I wondered what her reaction would be when she saw my throbbing and pulsating cock through my shorts. In the way that I'd love to reach out my horny hand to touch and feel her big breasts, I wondered if she'd dare reach out her hand and touch and feel my erect prick through my shorts.

Clearly true to who she was, a whore, when she opened her front door, she surprised me by immediately looking down and noticing my erect cock. Following her eyes, I saw her stare down at my bulging prick before she looked up at me. My grandmother stared at my erect prick that bulged out my shorts. Surprised that she immediately noticed erection that tented my shorts, my grandmother stared at my erect prick in the way that I stared at her housecoat covered breasts.

'My grandmother saw my erection. She stared at my bulging prick,' I thought sexually excited that my grandmother saw my big dick through my shorts.

Sexually excited that my grandmother immediately noticed my erection, something that I never knew nor even considered before I read that magazine article, my grandmother is, indeed, a whore. For her to immediately notice my erect prick, she's an incestuous whore. No doubt, she wanted to see my naked prick as much as I wanted to show her my naked prick. She wanted to see my naked prick as much as I wanted to see her naked breasts.

I couldn't believe that my grandmother stared at my erect prick in the way that I continually stared at the impressions that her braless breasts made through her housecoat. As shocked as I was sexually excited, hard to wrap my head around and hard for me to believe, I couldn't believe that my grandmother continued to stare at my engorged prick. Not all one way, in the way that I stared at the shape and the size of her braless breasts, and at the impressions that her erect nipples made in her housecoat, she continued staring at my erect prick through my shorts.

Had I not read that magazine article, I never would have sexually teased my grandmother by giving myself an erection before ringing her front doorbell. I never would have suspected, never mind known, that my grandmother was a whore. In the way that she was sexually staring at me, I was sexually staring at her. Too good to be true, she wanted to see my naked prick in the way that I wanted to see her naked tits. Seemingly, my grandmother wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

With her an older version of my mother, I imagined ripping open her housecoat. I was so tempted to unzip myself, pull out my erect prick, and wrap her fingers around it. Wishing that I could and daring myself to do so, I was tempted to put a gentle hand to her shoulder, move her to her knees, and stuff my engorged prick in her mouth. In the way that my mother, her daughter, sucked my cock, I'd love for my grandmother to blow me, too. In the way that I ejaculated in my mother's mouth, I'd love to cum in my grandmother's mouth, too.

# # #

No surprise there, instead of wearing a low-cut, sexy nightgown, she was wearing her standard uniform, a partially unbuttoned housecoat. I could tell by the way that her tits were hanging and her nipples were clearly visible through the material of her housecoat that she wasn't wearing a bra. Unless she was going out or having company, she never wore her brassiere in the house. She always allowed her big breasts to fall free. Every time I hugged her, tempted to cup her tits and feel her breasts, I felt her big, heavy tits resting on my forearm.

In the way that I continued staring at the impressions of the big tits and her erect nipples made through her housecoat, while trying not to catch her looking, she continued subtly staring at my swollen prick that tented my shorts. Yet, with me wanting her to catch me staring at her naked tits, I made sure that she saw me staring at the impressions that her big tits and her erect nipples made through her housecoat. I wanted her to know that I loved her big tits as much as she was seemed enamored by my big dick.

Knowing that was something she'd never do, I hoped she'd show me her naked breasts. Having never seen them before, I'd love to see my grandmother's naked tits. I hoped she'd invite me to touch her naked breasts, feel her naked breasts, fondle her naked breasts, finger her erect nipples, and suck her erect nipples. In the way that I had my wicked, sexual way with my mother's naked breasts, I'd love to have my wicked, sexual way with my grandmother's naked tits. At the very least, if not allowing me to do anything else, I hoped that she'd show me her naked breasts.

# # #

"Johnny, this is such a nice surprise," she said.

When she saw me staring at the shape and the size of her breasts, no doubt, embarrassing her, denying me from continuing to stare at her braless breasts, she folded her arms across her breasts. Clearly, now that she knows that I'm sexually attracted to her big tits, unfortunately, I made her feel uncomfortable by continuing to stare at what I could see and all that I imagined seeing of her naked breasts and erect nipples. Nonetheless, even if she didn't show me her naked tits, I'll be masturbating over all that I imagined seeing of my grandmother's naked breasts and her erect nipples.

'God, my grandmother has such huge tits,' I thought.

Something that I hadn't noticed before I read that article about Most Older Women Are Whores, I noticed now. My grandmother has such huge breasts, at least a double D cup, maybe even an F cup. I'd love to see her topless while leaning her giant breasts over my face and allowing me to touch them, feel them, and fondle them while sucking her huge nipples. I'd love to watch her huge breasts bouncing while I fuck her.

# # #

"What brings you to my door," she asked looking down at her partially unbuttoned housecoat to see where I was staring and at what I was staring?

When she looked down at her partially unbuttoned housecoat, she glanced down again at my erect prick tenting my shorts. With me keeping in mind that most older women are whores, including my mother and especially my grandmother, I gave her a big, sexy smile. Undressing her with my eyes, I continued staring at her big housecoat clad breasts as if she was already topless and/or naked.

"I couldn't help but notice that your grass needed to be cut," I said as my feigned, interior motive for visiting.

My real reason for visiting my grandmother was to see if she was a whore and, if she was a whore, to make a sexual pass at her. Instead of mowing her lawn, I imagined mowing her pussy lawn with my tongue. In the way that I ate my mother's pussy, I imagined eating my grandmother's pussy while reaching up to touch, feel, and fondle her enormous naked breasts while fingering her big, erect nipples.

'I'd love to eat my grandmother's pussy while reaching up to fondle her big breasts and finger her erect nipples,' I thought while continuing to stare at the impressions of her huge breasts and erect nipples.

"I'd be happy to cut your grass for you, grandma," I said.

# # #

If only she knew what I was sexually thinking, I wondered what my grandmother's reaction would be. Wishing that I dare say what I was thinking, my grandmother would be shocked that I sexually wanted her as much as I hoped that she sexually wanted me. Yet, if she's a whore as that magazine article professed that she was, maybe she'd give me sex, incestuous sex in the way that my mother, her daughter, had already been giving me incestuous sex for years.

Wanting to compare the two, I wondered how different it would be to have sex with my grandmother from having sex with my mother. I wondered if my mother or my grandmother was the bigger whore. With them from two different generations, it would be thrilling to compare the two women from how they are in bed.

She opened her front door wider to invite me inside.

"How much would you charge me to cut my grass?"

I made a face and waved my hand.

"Don't be silly, grandma. I'd never charge you for cutting your grass. As long as you give me something cold to drink, there's no charge," I said with a laugh. "I'd be happy to cut your grass," I said while imagining mowing her pussy lawn with my tongue again.

'As long as you show me your naked breasts, I'll cut your grass whenever you want me to cut your grass,' is what I wanted to say but I didn't dare say that to her.'

I didn't dare ask my grandmother to show me her naked tits either, even though I'd love for her to show me her naked breasts. Now that I know my grandmother is a whore, an incestuous whore, I didn't even ask her to allow me to touch her naked breasts, feel her naked breasts, and fondle her big tits while sucking her erect nipples.

With her having a small lawn, it only took me an hour to cut her grass. She invited me inside for a glass of lemonade. Before I entered her house, while taking a quick drink of water from her hose, I deliberately wetted the front of my shorts to make my bulging cock even more visible through my wet shorts. I sat in the living room in my deceased grandfather's red, leather recliner and she sat across from me on her brown, leather couch.

# # #

Again, perhaps, because my grandmother had arthritic hands was the reason why she never fully buttoned her housecoat. Besides, who would see what she may be showing anyway? At her age, I imagined that she no longer cared what she may be showing.

At her age, she had very few visitors. Many of her friends moved away, were either in nursing homes, or were dead and buried. Besides, good for my voyeurism of her and easier for me to make a sexual pass at her, she was at the age where she didn't care what she was showing and what people could see of her elderly body.

Yet, waiting for it, when she leaned over me to pour me lemonade, whether deliberately or unintentionally, she gave me a great down housecoat view of her big, naked breasts. The first time seeing my grandmother's naked breasts, I not only saw the size and the shape of her big breasts but also, I saw her erect nipples, too. Clearly, with her nipples erect, she was sexually aroused, no doubt, from seeing my bulging prick through my tight, white shorts. Clearly, with her already, deliberately showing me her huge, naked tits, she was, indeed, a whore, an exhibitionist whore.

For an elderly woman, she had great breasts. Indeed, she had the breasts of a forty-year-old woman. Unless women are really old, why is it that women's breasts, seemingly, don't age? Unless women are really old, women's breasts don't wrinkle in the way that their hands and their necks wrinkle. Perhaps, it has to do with their breasts not being exposed to the sun in the way that their necks and hands are continually exposed to the sun. Perhaps, if women walked around topless, their naked breasts would be wrinkled as much as their hands and necks are, too.

# # #

Going with my new philosophy of sexual seduction for older women, when she leaned forward to serve me lemonade, I played my sexual solicitation card. While daring myself to do so, I put my index finger to the top of her housecoat to open it wider while peering inside with my horny eyes. When I stared down at my grandmother's naked breasts, with her not immediately reacting to my voyeurism, she finally pulled away from me and closed her top with an embarrassed look of shame on her face.

"Johnny! Don't do that. You're embarrassing me," she said with sexually arousal betraying how she was really feeling when flashing across her face. "How dare you look at my naked breasts?"

Had she not closed her top, ready to do so, I would have stuck my hand inside her housecoat to feel her naked breasts. I would have felt and fondled her huge tits while fingering her erect nipples. If she hadn't stopped me, I would have pulled open her housecoat to expose her naked breasts to me.

Assuming that my grandmother was a whore, I wanted her to know that I knew she was a whore. Continuing to stare at the size and shape of her huge breasts through her housecoat, she had at least a double D cup or bigger. I loved her huge tits. Finally saying what I was thinking, I voiced my approval of her giant tits.

# # #

"You have amazing breasts, grandma," I said making sure that she saw me staring down her open housecoat top while I held it open with my finger. "I love your huge tits."

After she slapped my finger away and pulled away from me, she looked at me with shame and embarrassment. She stopped leaning over me and straightened up. She put her hand to her housecoat top to maintain her modesty and closed her housecoat top with her hand but without buttoning the top two buttons of her unbuttoned housecoat.