All or Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to?" I replied.

"No!" she said firmly. "I like it. Do you like mine?"

"I may need to have a longer look," I replied and I turned so that I could run my tongue through the luxuriant forest for the second time. I rolled onto my back and positioned her hairy cunt over my face. She took my cock into her mouth. I ran my tongue inside her wet lips and then further up to her butthole. She feasted hungrily on my cock coating it in saliva. I soon became intoxicated by the mix of aromas that permeated my nostrils. She began to suck harder and rhythmically move her head up and down. I turned onto her back and moved around to fuck her hairy cunt aggressively while caressing her pert nipples. All to soon, I felt an orgasm rising inside me. I pulled my cock out so that I could spray her her bush, her stomach and her tits. I leaned forwards and directed the final spurt towards her face. She opened her lips and let her tongue taste the salty secretion.

"Mmm," she purred, " I'll take that as a yes."

When I woke up the next morning, Julia was gone but the imprint of her head was still on the pillow. I inhaled her perfume and smelled her sex on the sheets. Then I went for a swim.

I met Angel and Julia at breakfast. Angel greeted me warmly and asked if I knew any other Kama Sutra positions that we could try. She was dressed in a yellow salwar kameez that emphasised the curves of her breasts and buttocks. Julia wore a stunning blue sari with a pink dupatta draped across her shoulders. She had tied her hair back in a long pony tail. I had donned my white dhoti with a white collarless shit. Angel groped under dhoti to see if I was wearing underwear. I was not.

We took a taxi up to Tirumala and I pointed out various landmarks like the beginning of the walking route at Alpiri and the beautiful mountain views as we passed through the Sri Venkateswara National Park. The road curved up the mountain through a series of hairpin bends until after about forty minutes we arrived in the centre of Tirumala. We left the main road on foot and took the pedestrian route towards the centre of town. Julia and Angel stared in amazement at the bald men and women that we passed on the way. They stopped at the street vendors selling religious trinkets, clothing and sweets.

As we went, I pointed out the large white Kalyanakatta building where most of the tonsuring takes place. Julia insisted that we go in so we climbed the marble steps and entered beneath the blue columned portico. We bypassed the queue for tickets and pushed our way into one of the two main halls. The sun shone brightly through the high windows and it was warm and humid inside with a smell of damp hair and antiseptic. The floor was wet and scattered with clumps of hair that were being sluiced away into gutters by the orange sari wearing attendants. All around the outside of the large hall was a continuous tiled bench on which sat the cross-legged barbers. In front of them was another tiled bench with a gulley in between on which sat pilgrims facing the barbers with their legs in the gulley. Small queues of people clutching tickets and a razor blade formed in front of each barber.

We stood and watched as a young Indian woman with thick hair down to her waist sat next to a plastic bucket in front of a female barber. The barber divided her hair into two bunches and tied each side in a loose knot. Then she massaged some water into the woman's scalp before pushing her head first down and then sideways and around as she peeled the hair from her head with short razor strokes. In less than five minutes two thick clumps of hair had plopped into the girls lap and were thrown into the gulley from where they were retrieved by an assistant and taken to the collecting bins.

Angel stared in horrified amazement, but Julia drew me closer and dropped her hand to my groin where she felt my throbbing erection. " I see, all or nothing eh?"

We watched a few more head shaves and then went outside to take in some of the smaller temples, the beautiful gardens and the museum. We all admired the towering white gopuram or gateway of the Venkatswara Temple which looked like a large wedding cake guarding the golden inner sanctum beyond. Even Angel was oddly quiet as we gazed reverently on the scene of intense religious devotion. In middle of the afternoon, we made our way back to the hotel. Angel headed to the spa, while Julia and I relaxed by the pool.

"You really like seeing bald women, don't you?" Julia asked.

"What makes you say that?" I replied, defensively.

"I watched you at the temple. You must have had a permanent hard-on. I'll tell you a secret, I'm a bit turned on by it too. I'm thinking of visiting the Kalyanakatta again before we go into the temple. Will you come with me?"

I hesitated. I had not considered getting my own mid-length hair cut, but if is was the price of seeing Julia shorn, then why nor? "Of course I will, but what about Angel," I replied.

"She can do what she wants. I'll tell her later." Julia reached over and felt my erection. "All or nothing." she grinned. I badly wanted to fuck her again.

That evening at dinner, Julia explained to Angel that she wanted to have an authentic darshan the next day including mottai. Angel was surprising quiet and said, "I know what you mean. I got a strange feeling when I saw the temple today. It was as if I was expected to give something." She touched her dirty blonde hair which was hanging loose on her shoulders. "I guess I'm going to have to join you. Hell, it's only hair. It will grow back."

Julia threw her arms around her friend and kissed her lips. We all retired to the room where we practiced the 'Double Cow Girl' position, before I headed back to my bed and slept until the early alarm call.

The following morning the taxi dropped us at the bottom of the Alpiri walkway at 5.30am. It was still dark. Julia was wearing a beautiful green sari with her hair flowing loosely down her back. In the darkness we joined the other pilgrims by a small fire at the foot of the steps in the 'puja' ritual, the preparation to receive a religious awakening, We cracked coconuts and drank the milk before offering water and flowers to the deity. we then started our climb. Initially, the covered pathway runs steeply up the mountain and candles and incense burned on each step. We completed the first 680 steps in silence before stopping to drink at the Rajavolu Mandapam, which is a pillared hallway just off the main path. I put my arms around Julia and buried my face in her thick auburn hair, savouring the perfume. She tugged a handful of hair on the back of my head and said, "it's all got to go."

By the time the sun rose we had completed 1600 steps and were close to halfway up in terms of steps and 7km from the main temple.. We stopped for breakfast at the Gali Gopuram, where many pilgrims queued at booths to get their free darshan tickets. After 2000 steps the path begins to flatten out and we strolled hand in hand through the Deer Park Reserve. We chatted freely and I told Julia and Angel that leopards were frequently reported in the forests here. The sun was now beginning to warm up the air and scent it with pine resin. Angel and Julia tied their hair up. We continued on, passing the Sri Krishna and Anjanadri temples before eventually arriving at the Gutnarral steps leading to Tirumala. We did not crawl up the steps as many do but instead walked up barefoot thus completing the first part of our journey.

After stopping for a drink, we joined the queue for tickets at the Kalyanakatta. Within an hour, we had our tickets and razor blades and were waiting in line in front of our counter number. The mood was tense and both Angel and Julia played nervously with their hair. Julia was first and she sat down in front of the old, overweight, male barber who was sweating profusely. He did not speak English and communicated with grunts and gestures that she should hand over the new razor blade which he fixed into his handle. He pulled her head roughly towards him and pushed it down so that she was looking into her lap. He ladled a few handfuls of water over her hair and then parted her hair in the centre with his finger and, taking two elastic bands, gathered her hair into two bunches on either side of her head. He pulled her head further towards him and with one quick jerk of the blade opened a bald patch on the crown of Julia's scalp. Angel squealed at the rasping sound of the razor The old barber worked quickly first backwards and then forwards from the initial patch to create a white bald stripe across the middle of Julia's head. Her face was pushed sharply around to the left and all the hair down to her right ear was scraped off. Her head was pushed down again and the razor cleared all the hair down to her neck causing the first heavy bunch of hair to plop into her lap. Julia took it in her hand but the barber snatched it away a threw it into the gulley by her feet. At this point, Angel was called to the next barber along and she slowly sat next to Julia as her head was prepared. She let out a low moan of "Oh shit," as the razor made its first cut. I turned back just in time to see Julia with her face turned upwards towards me as the second bunch was tonsured from her head. She smiled weakly. Some more water was splashed on to her bare scalp and the razor dragged all over to remove any stray hairs. Then she stood, rubbed her head and smiled broadly. I could not resist a quick feel of the smooth skin before I took my place on the shaving bench.

My hair was not long enough to tie into bunches so it was quickly scraped off and despatched to the floor. I stood up to see Angel grinning broadly and rubbing her hands across her bald head. She squealed when she saw me and we all hugged before heading for the bathing tank. Julia kept checking my erection. After bathing, we left our bag in the luggage depository, had Balaji tilakas applied to our foreheads before processing with the rest of the pilgrims to the darshan. We were all overawed by the experience but keen to get back the hotel. On the way back in the taxi I sat on the back seat between Julia and Angel. They quickly had their hands up my dhoti, caressing my swollen cock and smearing the droplets of pre-cum over my glans. I did my best ignore them but found myself stretching my arms out and massaging their bald heads. I let my tongue explore their mouths, alternating between each and letting my hands drop behind their shoulders so that I could caress their nipples. Back in the room, they both undressed quickly and I diligently set about their cunts with my tongue, again alternating between them both.

Julia moved to the bed and lay back so that Angel could lower her cunt over her face. Angel looked longingly back at me before burying her face in Julia's bush. As they sucked and licked each other I stared at Angela's exposed anus which had been waxed the previous day. I gently probe it with my tongue and then anointed my cock with lube and ploughed in. She gasped. Julia was still working her clitoris with her tongue while I steadily fucked her arse. Her buttocks tensed and she let out a long moan as she squirted all over Julia's face. Julia quickly flipped over, reversing her position so that Angel was underneath. She reached behind to pull her buttocks wide apart. I buried my cock in her hairy hole and fucked her hard. We both reached a climax together and when I pulled my cock out of her arse, spunk dribbled out and down onto Angel's bald head. We collapsed into a mass of entangled limbs on the bed.

Later, as we sat discussing the days events, I asked both women what they had prayed in the temple.

"World peace," replied Julia, "and a Ferrari."

"More sex," said Angel.

I knew that Angel was more likely to get her wish than Julia. I said that my wish was for a seven zero smoothy."

"What's that." asked Angel.

"Sixty nine plus one with no hair," I replied. My wish had been granted.

12