All Part of the Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice!" he replied, doing up the buttons on a crisp white shirt that he'd twinned with navy chino shorts. "You look like you're ready to party."

I smiled. "Well, not quite yet," I said. "Let me do my face quickly. You think I can just pop my hair up with this?"

He nodded. "Yeah, totally. You look great." I smiled, taking my shoes back off so I could go and put my makeup on. Maybe this is what he was after, a night of fun for us to reconnect. I could definitely go along with that. I sat at the dressing table and very quickly applied some rose-coloured stain to my lips and cheeks; no-makeup makeup really was a saving grace for speedy getting ready. A little highlighter and mascara, and I was done. I pinned my hair up in a loose bun at the back of my head as Dan laced up his shoes. "Ready to go?" he asked.

I put a few things in my bag and stood up. "Yep, ready to go!"

***

It was hot in the bar, nicely noisy with a happy Saturday crowd, so we sat out on the patio at a little table, each with a glass of wine, considering the cocktail menu. We picked over the options, trying to think about what we might like to share a sip of, finally settling on a Mai Tai and a Kentucky Iced Tea. Dan volunteered to go and order them, leaving me at the table. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" I said.

"No, it's fine; it's not too busy. I won't be long." He headed off inside and I pulled out my phone to pass the time. I was messaging my sister when he put two delicious-looking cocktails down in front of me. "Here you go, take a sip of each and tell me which one you like the best."

I took a lengthy drag through the straw on each, Dan watching my face intently. I delivered my verdict. "Mai Tai, definitely. You try them though, if you want it you can definitely have it." He did, but opted for the Iced Tea instead. We sat in silence for a couple of moments, just enjoying the drinks and the evening. It felt good, nice, normal. I really hoped this could be the start of us moving past my horrific lapses the previous weekend. "I'm having a really nice time," I said to him, putting my hand on his knee.

"Good," he said, "Me too." He put his hand on mine and squeezed it. "The night's only young, too. We've got tomorrow to recover." He leant over and kissed me on the side of the head, the first time his lips had touched me since we'd got home. A little part of me melted inside, complex, guilty, but feeling loved and grateful.

The moment was broken by a member of staff walking up to the table with a drink on a tray. "This is for you from the gentleman over there," he said, putting something floral-looking in a martini glass down in front of me and indicating a handsome man at a table just inside the doors, who waved in our direction. I looked up at him, startled.

"No, thank you, that's very kind but you can tell him I'm here with my husband. That's very kind, but no, no thank you." I was flustered. I looked at Dan. "I don't know what this is about, sorry."

He looked back at me. "It's okay, El. Free drink!" He moved the glass towards me. "Thank you," he said to the waiter. "Looks like you've got an admirer," he said, conspiratorially.

"I don't want an admirer," I mumbled. "I'm here to have a nice evening with you."

"Which is what's happening. Don't worry, seriously. It's all good." I looked at him, confused. Surely this would have been enough to inflame his jealousy? "Seriously, El, it's fine." He looked gently nervy.

"Okay, okay, sorry. Just feeling terrible still." I took another big sip of my Mai Tai. "I don't want you to think I'm up to anything, I'm honestly not."

"It's okay, I know you're not," he said. "Surely you don't mind though? Like, absent the current, um, situation. It must be nice."

I looked at him. "Well, yeah, obviously! Who doesn't like to be noticed? But I'm just not sure it's appropriate given, well, you know."

"If it bothered me, I'd have had them take it back," he said. "Can I taste it?" He reached out and took a sip. "It's very nice, very you. He's clearly got good taste. Here, try it."

I took a sip. Violets and citrus and gin, something else clever in there too, maybe vanilla; very tasty, very much to my tastes. "That's delicious, fair play." I drank it slowly, talking to Dan, occasionally looking over at the mysterious stranger who'd sent it to me. He was dark-haired, had a well-trimmed beard, maybe mid-30s, talking with some friends. A couple of times his eyes met mine and I felt a scintilla of attraction, wrapped around a core of pure guilt. I quashed it quickly. Dan had his hand on my leg, comforting, close. I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for giving me a chance. I love you."

"I love you too," he replied warmly. "I really do."

I finished my drink and excused myself to go to the bathroom, promising to pick up another round on my way back. Having jostled through the crowd in both directions I came back to see Dan in conversation with the mysterious man who'd sent me a drink; he was sitting in my seat. My heart beat hard. I was desperate for him not to cause a scene, and for him not to jump to any conclusions. I swallowed and stepped up to the table. "Hey there, everything okay?" I asked, putting the drinks down.

Dan smiled at me. "Yeah, all good. El, this is Matt."

Matt held out his hand. "Lovely to meet you," he said, his voice a deep, London growl.

I took it. "Likewise," I replied cagily.

"You can take a seat, El," Dan said laughing. "Don't stand there like you've come to take our order."

I looked around. "Where though?" I said. There were no seats available.

"Sit on my lap," Dan said. I did as he suggested, confused at what was going on. "Matt sometimes plays with me and the work lads when we go golfing." Panic flooded me. Was I about to be the inadvertent cause of one of Dan's friendships getting ruined? "He's a great guy."

Matt laughed. "You're too nice to me, mate! Yeah, we've been meaning to meet up for a drink for a bit, so when Dan texted me a few days ago I was well up for it. It's nice to make friends outside work, you know?" I laughed nervously. "It's great to finally meet you too, he's told me all about you." There was a little barb in that comment, and I winced internally. I tried to play it off.

"All good things, I hope," I said with a laugh.

Matt raised his eyebrows. "He certainly painted a picture, yeah."

I turned my head to Dan. "What... What's going on?" I asked.

He rubbed my arm. "Matt, are you cool if I just chat some stuff through with El?" Matt nodded. "Ace. Right, so what happened last weekend has been eating at me. It really has." My stomach churned. I opened my mouth to say something, to apologise again, but Dan shook his head. "It's okay, let me say this. It's been eating at me in a bunch of ways. Of course, I was pissed off. That was the starting point. I was pissed off and I felt betrayed, but also I had this weird, horrible feeling, a sort of interest in what it felt like... Ah, I'm not explaining this very well! Look, Matt's here for a reason, okay?" I swallowed, my nerves jittery. "Matt's here because he's a safe pair of hands, and I need to see how I feel about some stuff."

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice quiet, tremulous.

"Sit on his lap," Dan said. I hesitated. "Go on, please. I'm not trying to trap you in anything here. I'm trying to figure something out for myself, about myself. If you get really freaked out or want to stop just say, I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do, but this could really help me get past some stuff." I stood up and switched seats, nestling on to Matt's thighs, my body pressed against his. "Okay," Dan said. Matt wrapped his arm around me, his other hand holding his drink. "How does that feel?" I sat looking at him, his expression weirdly enthusiastic.

"Um, I don't know," I said, wriggling a little to get comfortable. In reality I felt a horrific collision of emotions; utter confusion, deep guilt, flickering excitement. Matt was really very handsome and I felt very nice sitting in his lap with his strong hand on my belly, but I wasn't sure what Dan was aiming for. I decided to be honest. "Confusing."

"You can put your arm around him if you need to," he said. "Go on, I don't want you to be uncomfortable." I draped my arm around Matt's shoulder, snugging closer to him, my heart racing. Matt moved his hand to my hip to support me. "Are you comfortable? You look pretty comfortable." I nodded. "Good!"

"Um, how do you feel?" I asked Dan.

"Yeah, surprisingly okay. Surprisingly okay, actually." He was definitely processing something. "Yeah." He took a sip of his drink. "Just, like, relax. Um, enjoy it?"

Matt laughed. "Mate, you know you don't have to do this," he said, his voice reverberating through my back. "Like, I'm in and everything, no judgement or whatever, but if you're not feeling..."

"No, no, I want to," Dan cut him off. "I think I need to. It's just... It's just weird, is all it is. But it's also... Good?" He took another drink. "Yeah, it's good. Yeah." He gathered himself and a calm settled over him. "Yeah, no, this is what I want."

"Well, all right then," Matt said. "You comfortable, El?" I nodded and he squeezed my hip gently. "Good, that's cool." I was comfortable, though I still didn't know what Dan's plan was. Maybe he was just trying to exorcise his imagined thoughts of me with Tom, replacing them with a situation he was in control of. I didn't really want to stop whatever process he was working through. The more comfortable Dan seemed with things, the more I was able to appreciate how good it felt sitting on Matt. I relaxed against him, my head on his shoulder.

We were coming to the end of our cocktails, both Dan and I clearly nervous-drinking. He looked at Matt and I. "So, shall we go for a dance?" I returned his gaze, confused. "Just for a little bit. It feels like it would be a shame to cut things short now."

"I'm up for it," Matt replied.

"Well then, so am I," I said.

***

Low lights, thudding bass, heat everywhere. Dan's hands on my hips. My body moving against his, pressing up against him. His lips on my neck. Matt's hands on me from behind, Dan letting me go, a transfer, a switch, now his warmth, his strength, his movement with me. Me winding my body against his, looking to Dan, his face encouraging, relaxed, calm, in control. My mind on fire, conflicted; a trap? A treat? A change of tactics? Give in? Give in. His hands on my hipbones, moving my body against him. His lips on my neck. Dan leaning in close. "Kiss him" A questioning look. "Kiss him, go on." Turning, Matt's hands now at the small of my back, my arms looping up around his neck, looking into his eyes. Flashes of lights, yellow, purple, green, blue, red. Closer. Closer. My head tilting. Our lips meeting, opening, hungry, tasting his whiskey-beer breath. My hand on the back of his neck, his on the back of my head, fingers in my hair, pulling each other close, moving synchronised, animal. Deepening. More, more, better than before. I need? I want? Is this the fix? Is this the fix?

***

We hustled out of the club into the balmy night air, the three of us together, Dan ahead of Matt and I who had our arms linked around each other's backs. He flagged down a taxi, gave the driver our address and jumped in the back, sliding over to the far side. I sat in the middle and Matt followed behind closing the door. They each put a hand on my legs, both sliding slowly up my thighs. I kissed Dan, hard, then looked into his eyes. He returned my gaze, focused. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, yes I am," I said. "As long as you are. Are you?" He nodded. I turned and kissed Matt languorously, my hands on top of theirs, preventing them from going any further. I was aflame with desire. It was better like this, so much better.

The cab ride was short. Dan tipped the driver as we got out and I led Matt to the door, then up the stairs. I heard Dan shut and lock the door behind us and follow us up. When he arrived in the lounge with us he told me to fetch another glass and pour us all a drink. I complied, my mind racing. He'd never been this assertive before, this clear in what he wanted. I handed the drinks out and Dan looked at me. "You need to go into the bedroom and get undressed. I want you on the bed waiting."

I gulped. "Of course, no problem."

He kissed me. "Go on then." I turned and someone patted me on the behind as I left. I closed the bedroom door behind me, my mind racing. I was so turned on already, desire thudding through my bloodstream with every heartbeat. I turned on the bedside lamps, closed the curtains and took a big gulp of cold wine. I slipped my dress off my shoulders and tossed it over the back of the chair, followed by my underwear, and lay on the bed on my side, drinking my wine. I could hear their voices in the lounge, no words, muffled by the door, laughing. Then the latch clicked and they came in.

"Good, thank you El," Dan said approvingly. "Come here and sit on the end of the bed for me." I put my glass down on the bedside table and I did as I was asked. Matt stood in front of me. "I think you can guess what I'd like you to do," Dan said. I gulped, then reached out a hand to Matt's crotch, slowly running it over his jeans, feeling him through the rough material. "Go on, El," Dan said. My shaking fingers swiftly undid his trousers. I smoothed his cock through his boxers, feeling him hardening under my touch. "You like that, yeah?" Dan asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Good. Go on then," he encouraged me. Matt pulled his shirt off over his head, then slipped his jeans and boxers off, freeing his long, hard dick. I reached out my hand and took it, wrapping my fingers around him, stroking him slowly. "Good, that's good, El." I looked at Dan, stroking Matt's cock, feeling his big length in my hand. "Use your mouth, go on." I looked up at Matt, who nodded at me. I kissed the tip of his dick, once, twice, then again but opening my mouth, letting my tongue dart out and over him.

"Oh, yeah," Matt groaned. I swirled my tongue over him, still stroking him with my hand, then taking his head into my mouth, past my wet lips. I closed my eyes as I slid him deeper into my mouth, big, hard, filling my face. I heard Dan's clothes fall to the floor, and then felt him take my free hand and wrap it around his dick, hard as a rock. I moved my mouth eagerly up and down Matt's shaft, stroking them both, pleasure shooting through my body like little darts under my skin. I moaned with Matt in my mouth and felt a hand on the back of my head, guiding me. I didn't know whose it was, strong, gently authoritative, pushing me deeper onto him, keeping my rhythm.

"Now me," I heard Dan say, and without thinking I pulled my mouth off Matt, gasped, and wrapped my lips around Dan, hungry for him. "Mmm, that's so good, El," he said. I moaned again, taking him deeply, lovingly, my lips tingling as I worked them up and down him over and over, wet, warm, so hard in my mouth, my hand still wrapped around Matt's now-slick shaft. I wanted more of him, needed him in my mouth. I was hungry for him. I felt Dan's hand on my head, pulling me off him. I sat panting, looking at them both. "Get two condoms from the drawer, then come back here." I let go of them and turned around, crawling up the bed to open the drawer, retrieve the condoms, then back again. I opened one and rolled it down Matt's dick, then did the same to Dan. "On your hands and knees," he said, "Facing that way." He indicated towards the head of the bed and I did as he asked, tingling all over with anticipation. I waited in the position for what felt like an eternity, time's pendulum held, then I felt the head of a cock rub against my wet lips. I gasped, wriggling my hips as I was teased, feeling it slide up and down the length of my pussy.

"Oh God," I moaned.

"You like that?" Dan asked.

"Yes," I replied breathily. I felt a hand on my hip, then another, and then a huge, spreading fullness as I was penetrated smoothly, slowly, deeply. I moaned. Whichever of them was inside me pushed deep into my body until they were pressed tight against me, filling me, then they started to thrust in and out of me, slowly, powerfully, letting me feel them push and pull against me. I squealed, overcome with pleasure as they fucked me. "Oh, God, yes, that's so good," I moaned as they sped up, starting to fuck me harder, clearly enjoying being inside me, slapping against me as my breasts bounced underneath me. Dan climbed onto the bed in front of me on his knees.

"How's that, El? You like that?"

I looked up at him. "Yeah. Yeah," I panted, a shiver of pleasure running through me at the realisation that it was Matt within me.

"You like how he feels inside you?"

"I do, I do."

Dan took his dick and rubbed it against my lips, then pushed himself into my mouth. I moaned loudly around him. My whole body was shuddering with pleasure as they thrust in and out of me, Matt's hands gripping my hipbones, Dan's hand in my hair. I was a conduit for sheer desire, my whole body given over to the feeling of unbelievable pleasure, ripples and rolls of it coursing through me, forcing moans from my nose as my Dan filled my mouth, rising and rising in pitch and volume as Matt screwed me intensely towards a rapidly approaching climax. "You look so good like this, El," I heard Dan say, thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth vigorously. "Are you going to cum?" I moaned an 'mm-hmm', feeling my body tightening in waves as my orgasm built fast inside me. "That's good, you cum on his cock." Dan withdrew his dick from my mouth and, as if his words let go a rope, my body responded, bucking and shuddering as I came, my arms collapsing under me. Matt drove hard into me, not letting up, his body slapping against mine, his cock pushing deep into my soft wetness over and over again, making me squeal with pleasure.

"Oh God, yes!" I cried out. "Oh, oh my God yes, fuck, yes, fuck!" Matt buried his cock deeply in my still twitching body as I tightened around him, my face in the mattress, then slowly, teasingly, pulled out of me. I lay there panting, head down.

"Roll over," Dan commanded. I flipped onto my back as he dismounted the bed, coming around to grab my legs and pull me towards the edge of the mattress. He took his cock in his hand and pushed himself deep into me, my orgasm still flickering. I moaned and my eyes rolled back in their sockets as he fucked me, my feet on his shoulders, hard, deep. I felt Matt's hands on my breasts, kneading, rolling my nipples between his fingers. My back arched in sheer primal pleasure and I groaned through gritted teeth, sweat in my eyes. Matt knelt on the bed, and I reached a hand out to take him again, rubbing his slick cock hard and fast. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to make both of them cum. Dan pounded me hard sending shockwaves through me, fanning my already blazing nerves. He reached a hand down and rubbed my clit as he fucked me, Matt's hands still squeezing my breasts, nearly every pleasure centre in my body on fire.

Matt groaned. "I'm really close." He took his hands off my chest and moved closer to me so I could see his cock. I stroked him faster as the start of another orgasm rippled into life within me, my mouth open, gasping and moaning.

"Oh, God yes," I panted. "Oh God, yes, fuck me!" I was getting close again myself. I pulled the condom off Matt's cock and wrapped my hand around him, desperate to finish him. He grunted and I felt him tense, then I felt his cum landing on my chest and neck, drop after drop after drop. I moaned, my stomach twitching and legs shaking, moments away from climax.

"Oh fuck yes, El. Fuck, I'm so close," Dan said.

"Don't stop, don't stop," I moaned. "Don't stop!" The fire inside me reached around and shot through my body, hot, crackling, my hands balling into fists and my toes curling, and I came again, shuddering as Dan fucked me to an incredible climax, crying out in ecstasy. He pulled out, pulled off the condom, then thrust himself back inside me again, once, twice, again, again, then grunted, thrust hard, hard, harder and groaned, his cock pulsing as he came inside me.