All She Needs to Do is Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You see, the event had grown wilder and wilder since I first stepped in with my girlfriend. It had been incredibly awkward, getting naked for them while they all sat, still clothed, eating canapes and drinking cosmos and mojitos. The girls teased me playfully and talked about how cute and adorable I was, saying things like "oh isn't he the sweetest thing" and "look at his little thing all locked up." I wanted to get away, but instead I kneeled down on the floor as directed. One by one her friend brought out her products - vibrators, plugs, beads, dildos, and even stranger things like electric wands, remote controlled devices, and toys that could expand inside you while you wore them.

And each and every one of these items she used me to demonstrate. Of course it was never enough for me to get off on - the places they went and the things they did were too varied to maintain a feeling long enough to push me over the edge. Just a quarter of the way through I was already desperate, eager for more sensation, willing to do anything to just get off.

And of course they took full advantage of that. At first they were a little reserved, but soon enough they too were lifting their skirts for my tongue. I pleasured them eagerly, not even concerned anymore who it was I was going down on. At the same time I could feel the sensations of toys going in and out of me, vibrators pushed against me, could hear the girls giggling in excitement.

It got more and more debaucherous - I could feel multiple sets of hands feeling me up, playing with my body, teasing my nipples and wrapping around my parts. I was made to go down on one woman with my mouth while fingering another, and then to go back and forth as two women lay on top of each other, pussies pressed together, legs spread for my access, kissing and grinding their bodies together. Again and again I felt my prostate being stimulated, the sensations of objects sliding into me, slick and wet, filling up my waiting hole, stirring up my insides until I was hot and panting, pushing my hips at whatever was offered. I could feel them stretching me, forced into me with increasing vigor. There was an almost constant buzzing against my cock, but always at different speeds, different intensities, and different rhythms, shuddering through me deep into my body.

At the times where I wasn't going down on women I didn't know I was having toys pushed into my face, which I obligingly took inside me as well, letting them push down against the back of my throat in a simulated act of fellatio. Even that excited me, the precum sliding down the length of my cock, my body so desperate to be inside any of these hot, wet pussies, to feel their tight walls wrapped around me, but instead I was of course being completely denied. Instead my own body was tightening down, my muscles squeezing down on the fake cocks and strange shapes that were being shoved deep inside me, working me over again and again. At one point I'm certain they had shoved two of the smaller toys in me at once, pushing and pulling them out of me in opposite motions. I felt myself getting more and more excited knowing I was being used, was just one of the number of sex toys laid out for display, a waiting body ready for their use. I'm not sure they even knew my name. I could hear their moans as they groped and played with each other as well, hands shoved down shirts and skirts as they lost themselves to the moment.

When they were done with their amusements, exhausted and fairly drunk, I still hadn't come. My mouth tasted of a bouquet of wet pussy, something I'd swallowed eagerly as their juices dripped down onto my face. One had even ridden my face while another used some sort of combination toy on herself, using my body to push it into herself while she braced against me with her hands, all while a third pushed a vibrating wand against my chastity cage. I could still hear the moans of their pleasure echoing in my head. But more than that I remember the endless praise of my girlfriend afterwards as she kissed me adoringly and told me how much of a good job I'd done and how happy I'd made her and her friends. I was over the moon, simply exploding with joy, even as my body complained loudly about sore muscles and overused parts.

As it turns out, there were a lot of toys sold at that party. Apparently my girlfriend's friend had made quite a bit of money and was very thankful to her for having me over. She even gave some of the cash to my girlfriend, saying that it wouldn't have been possible without her help. She was also quick to let my girlfriend know that she hadn't had such a satisfying night in a long, long time.

Of course she also dropped hints that there was more money to be made in that kind of thing - were my girlfriend willing to share. She could think of a number of people who could do with a bit of full package servicing, and who would be willing to pay a lot to play with a nice boy like me. One with an able tongue who was eager to please in every possible way. She also mentioned in passing that she'd had a lot of fun the other night when it was just the two of them, and, if she did find herself a boyfriend some time soon, she would be more than happy for the two of them to come over together and have a bit of fun. Especially since I was so good at taking it up the ass and she knew my girlfriend hadn't had a nice cock in her for a long time now. My girlfriend just laughed and said that was definitely something she might consider when the time came.

Well, what can I say? I really would do anything to make that woman happy. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I would never refuse her anything, if it's what she wanted. I don't think I can ever go back to the way I was, nor would I want to. She's my life now. My queen, my goddess, my everything. And while I can't say I don't have my reservation, it's too late to turn back, so whatever path she decides to take this down, that's the one I'm going to follow, no matter what happens to me.

I wouldn't want it any other way.