All Talk ...

Story Info
... and plenty of Action.
4.9k words
4.73
10.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: Writers tend to be sponges, unconsciously soaking up experiences that they can use in their writing. After I had finished writing this story, and was reading it through, I wondered where I had got the idea for the episode with the popcorn bucket. I have been an avid reader on Lit for far longer than I have been a contributor, and I wondered if I had been inspired by a story here. So I searched for stories tagged with 'popcorn' and there it was - a story by Mick-Carlo called 'Dinner & A Movie'. It's a fun read, and I highly recommend it, and while the similarity between his story and mine is only superficial, I feel honor-bound to quote my sources!

*******************************

"You're kidding, right?"

"Why would I be kidding?"

"But you can't be serious!"

"Why on earth not?"

"You mean to tell me you're going to try and write an erotic story for Lit entirely in dialogue? Only using conversation?"

"That's the plan!"

"No description, nothing but talk?"

"You got it!"

"Huh!.......... What are you doing with your phone?"

"I'm looking for that app that let's you record stuff."

"I didn't know there WAS an app that lets you record stuff..."

"Ah, here it is!"

"So that red button there means that anything we now say to each other will be recorded?"

"You got it!"

"Mmmmh..."

"Well, I mean, this looks like the perfect place to do this. It's absolutely chucking it down out there, we're stuck in the car - no way are we going to be taking that walk on the beach any time soon... "

"I guess..."

"So - do YOU want to start? Tell me about your very first time? Your 'sexual awakening'...?"

"Not really."

"OK - so I guess I'll tell you about mine."

"Why don't you do that, Aurora?"

"OK, Grant, I will! The very first time I got any kind of sexual thrill was riding a horse when I was twelve - "

" - That doesn't count! Got to be at least one other person enjoying the sexual thrill with you..."

"Oh, so YOU'RE making up the rules now, huh? OK Well, as you know I was a late developer. Didn't have any real sexual adventures 'till I was in college."

"So tell me about your very first real boyfriend."

"Ralph? Oh Ralph was lovely. Fair hair, that sleepy tousled look - even if you met him at three o'clock in the afternoon, he always looked as if he had just stepped out of bed, you know? We had been on a few dates - movies mostly, followed by a burger or a coffee. But then he asked me to dinner in a real restaurant. Nothing too fancy - we were both students with absolutely NO money - but a step up from the usual diner or burger joint. And he started talking, and looking at me, and making me laugh - God, could he make me laugh! - and I noticed that as he talked, and especially when he fixed me with those piercing eyes of his - I was starting to feel something between my legs... a little tingling, a very slight dampness..."

"Go on."

"... Well, he must have been aware somehow of the effect he was having on me because suddenly I felt his foot brush against my shin under the table. I was shocked. I mean, it was lovely, but I just wasn't expecting it. So I jerked my foot back immediately - just on reflex."

"And what did he do then?"

"I think he just went on talking, as if nothing had happened. And while he was talking, and making me laugh, I slowly put my leg back to where it had been when he touched it. And so he reached out his foot again. And this time, when he touched my shin, I didn't flinch, or move it. And so then he kept caressing my foot, moving his foot from one side to the other, and then VERY slowly inching it further up my leg, all the while looking intently into my eyes. I was trying not to blink, and keeping my leg steady, and wanting him to go higher, and getting more and more turned on... By the end of the meal I was absolutely desperate. I mean, my legs were WIDE open under the table, and his foot was just inches away from my pussy. I just wanted him to fill me up right then and there."

"So - what happened?"

"I took him back to my place, because I knew my room-mate was sleeping over with her boyfriend and we could be alone. And he fucked me."

"That's all you're going to say? 'He fucked me'? I think I need a fuller description than THAT!"

"OK, OK... so when we got up to my room, I just knew that we were going to do it. And I wanted my first time to be really special, you know? So I lit some candles, and turned off all the lights and we sat on the sofa and we kissed, deep swirling French kisses, our tongues entwining - you know how I love THAT!... And as we kissed, he inched his hand up from my knee, up under my dress, along my thigh."

"Do you remember the dress you were wearing?"

"It was some kind of flimsy cotton thing - may even have been a silk skirt. I really can't recall - but it was definitely flimsy. SO as he is inching his hand up from my knee to my crotch, I can feel my legs part. I mean, I didn't consciously spread them, you know? I didn't want to be flagrantly asking him to pick my cherry, but I WAS really hungry for his cock. I remember thinking to myself, as his hand inched toward my pussy, 'Should I be reaching out for his cock?' and I was torn. I was still a little shy, you know? I was 18, and I'd diddled a few guys, but I had never felt like this - never wanted a man up inside me. So I kept my hand to myself, because I didn't want it to be over too soon."

"Makes sense - go on!"

"Well, eventually his hand is right up at the top of my thigh, and my legs are spread as wide as I can get them on the sofa, and he lays his hand flat against the crotch of my panties. He can feel how wet he's made me. And he simply starts moving his fingers over the fabric of my panties, until he can feel where my clit is swelling out to meet his touch, and he starts - VERY gently, I have to say - to stroke me. Our tongues are still stuck down each others' throats, there's been absolutely NO conversation since we started kissing. But it's crystal clear what I want. And he really takes his time. He rubs my clit through the fabric of my panties and pushes it from side to side, in time with his tongue on my tongue in my mouth. I start to feel dizzy, and breathless and I know I'm going to come. It's a wonderful feeling, that moment when you know that nothing can stop you falling off the edge of the world... And when I do come, he takes his mouth off mine so I can breathe and is really pushing my clit HARD from side to side until I have to beg him to stop.."

"And then what...?"

"I hardly have time to get my breath back before he is pulling my panties down my legs. And then he slides off the sofa onto his knees, and puts my ankles up on his shoulders, so I am spread out for him like a starfish, and he starts to eat me out. I have NEVER had a man go down on me before. And I am in HEAVEN! The feel of his tongue licking and lapping at my spread wide pussy is like nothing I have EVER felt before. The way he could change the shape and feel of his tongue - one minute hard and thrusting up into my cunt, and the next flat and wrapping itself softly around my swollen clit! His tongue could change, from this insistent hard vibrating thing flicking my pearly clit from side to side, into a soft velvet glove caressing its very tip. He was a master, he really was. Perhaps it was because it was my first time, but I really think he was a master. One minute he was easing his flattened tongue over the super-sensitized tip of my clit, and the next he was sucking my entire clit in between his teeth, deep into his mouth. And then he would like SPIT me out, and BLOW cold air all over my exposed pussy lips. And then he would be back, relentlessly vibrating my clit, like a dog worrying a bone."

"How long did he go on?"

"I have no idea! It felt like forever! But eventually - after I had come at least twice more! - he suggested we might be more comfortable on the bed. So he got up, I stood up next to him, and he held me in his arms, and undid my dress. I remember now - it was a summer dress that unbuttoned down the front. Big blue buttons. He undid them slowly, looking intently at me as he did so. I remember holding his gaze, somewhat sated from all his hard work between my legs, but still horny, still wanting more. He let the dress fall to the floor, and then reached round behind my back to unhook my bra. I remember how hard my nipples were - standing out like pencil-erasers. You know my tits - they're not the biggest in the world, but they are kind of perky."

"They are very lovely tits."

"Why thank you! So there I am, standing in front of him in nothing but my shoes. I feel incredibly sexy. I mean he was still fully clothed and I was completely naked. It was a real turn-on. And he seems to think so too - he sucks on one of my nipples - his tongue is as expert there as it was on my clit! - and then he makes me pirouette and strokes my bare ass cheeks."

"You DO have a lovely ass!"

"Well, thank you again! So then I say that it's MY turn to undress him. I start with his tee-shirt. He has a nice torso, actually. Not over-muscled, just firm and tanned. Not too much chest-hair - and what there is is soft and blonde and downy. I ask him to take off his shoes, and then I start to kiss him as I undo his belt-buckle. It's a big brass thing, and his jeans are tight and I have to wrestle with it as our tongues entwine again.. Finally, I have it undone, and I unclasp the top of his jeans, and s-l-o-w-l-y unzip him. His cock bobs out immediately, pushing his silk boxers out like the proverbial tent-pole. I am delighted to see the silk boxers. It is my experience that men who wear silk boxers are infinitely more sensual and generous in bed than men who wear normal underwear. Anyway, I decide that - though he hardly seems to need any help in getting or keeping his erection - he does deserve the sensual pleasure of my mouth wrapped around his knob, so I drop to my knees and close my mouth over the head of his swollen cock. I almost gag on the amount of precum which spurts out of him. He puts his hands behind my head and starts to fuck my mouth. I am suddenly afraid that he will cum too soon, so I get back up onto my feet and lead him to the bed."

"I think I can guess how this ends."

"And you are not wrong. I didn't want to tell him that this is my first time, but I think he probably guessed. We lie in each others' arms for a brief moment before he rolls me over onto my back and - his tongue deep inside my mouth - rubs the head of his cock over the tip of my swollen clit. My cunt is so slick with juice from all his earlier ministrations that it's real easy for him to push the length of his long hard cock up into me, but I can't help crying out as he breaks through my hymen. He didn't last too long, but boy! did he get intense. I just loved the feel of his granite-hard shaft pounding in and out of me like a piston. Splayed beneath him I totally surrendered - and then I realized that neither of us had any protection. I told him that he would have to pull out and cum in my mouth."

"Really? You did that? You must have REALLY liked this Ralph character..."

"I loved him. In that moment I totally loved him. And so after he had pounded me for a minute or two more - and I came AGAIN - the feel of the root of his cock against the base of my pussy opening just sending me right over the edge again - he pulled out and moved up the bed to push his cock into my open mouth. One swirl of my tongue and he just ERUPTED into me, long thick ropes of cum spurting out of his pulsing cock. It was gorgeous. And he tasted good too - salty, of course, but kind of nutty-sweet too. You taste good too, you know?"

"You've told me!"

"So I did. OK - now it's your turn. What was your best ever sex - before me, of course?"

"Of course. Hmmmmm, let me think.... OK. I guess the most kinky sex I ever had was with Samantha and her friend Candy. At the movies."

"At the movies? You never told me about this. You had sex in a movie-theater?"

"I did - long time ago. In my misspent youth."

"Tell all!"

"We were just friends - well, I had a thing for Samantha, but she had never put out for me. We were bored, and there was a showing of 'Deep Throat' at the cinema-club in college - you know, a sort of retro porn evening that the authorities let you get away with because the film is a cult-classic - and so I suggested to Sam that we go along. She was keen, as long as her friend Candy could come too. I guess she wanted her friend along as some kind of protection that I wouldn't jump all over her or something. I said 'The more the merrier' and so off we went."

"I am intrigued."

"Well, I bought a big bucket of popcorn, and led us up to the back of the theater, where I figured we would be more likely to be undisturbed. The girls complained a little at the long way up, but I was pleased we'd made the climb because - to my joy and amazement - we were the only people in the back row. I sat between the two girls. The film started and we were taking turns scooping popcorn out of the bucket that I had on my knees. The film is pretty explicit, and I soon had an aching boner. The girls were hooked too and I noticed that they didn't take their eyes off the screen as they dipped their hands into the bucket for the popcorn. So I decided that it would be perfectly safe for me to give my boner some air."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, my cock was getting EXTREMELY uncomfortable in my tight jeans. And the girls were really concentrating on what was going on on-screen. So I quietly unzipped, and let my cock out into the open. I thought I could keep it covered with the bucket of popcorn."

"And...?"

"And luckily, it was Samantha who discovered it first. The popcorn level in the bucket had got pretty low, and she was groping for the bottom of the bucket, trying to get a handful. Either I was too engrossed in the movie - which is QUITE possible - and had let the bucket drift away from my body, or else she had dislodged it with her hand, but either way, she suddenly had a handful of my boner instead of the buttered corn."

"Oh my God!"

"Quite!"

"What did you do?"

"I froze. And so did she. And then, to my infinite delight, after what seemed like an eternity, she started moving her buttery fingers up my shaft and smoothing my precum over the head of my throbbing hard-on. Neither of us took our eyes off the screen. It was as if the spell would be broken if we looked at each other, or even down to see what she was doing. With my eyes still riveted on the action on the screen, I moved the bucket further down my lap to give her more room, and sat back in my seat to enjoy her wonderful warm buttery massage. And THAT was a mistake."

"Why?"

"Why? Because when Candy reached out to take another handful of popcorn, her muscle-memory took her fingers to where the bucket HAD been before I moved it further down toward my knees. So instead of popcorn, her fingers brushed against Sam's fingers on my cock."

"Oh my God! What did she do?"

"Well, she DID look down to see what was happening. And then so did I. And then Candy reached down and JOINED IN! The girls started taking it in turns to jerk me off. As soon as one of them tired, the other one took over. I was in heaven. And then I realized that I could be giving THEM some fun as well, so I put a hand on each of their thighs to see how they would react. They each snuggled deeper into their seats and they each spread their legs slightly. I moved a hand over each of their thighs and inched it further up under their skirts. I can still remember the color of those skirts, and their texture. Candy's was a rough kind of wool, and Sam's was silk. As they rubbed and pumped my hard cock, I was running my hands up under their dresses 'till I reached their panties. And I started to massage them between their legs. I have to say, they were both pretty turned-on by the movie, so their pussies were wet and their panties were damp. I soon located each of their clitties, and was rubbing each of them through their panties as they worked on my cock. Their legs were spread so wide that their knees were pushing against mine - and I had mine tightly clamped together to give them more room! We were all breathing pretty hard by now. What with the steamy action on-screen, and the mutual masturbation, it didn't take us long to all climax. It was Candy who let go first; I felt her squirm and jolt as her orgasm juddered through her, and she took her hand away from my cock and closed it over mine between her legs to stop me. Samantha sensed what was happening and her own orgasm soon flooded through her. That was it for me. As soon as I felt Sam tense and wriggle, I let out a huge spurt of cum that landed on my chest, and then more lesser spurts that covered Sam's hand with sticky goo."

"Mmmmm - and what did she do then?"

"She licked it all off, of course. What else could the poor girl do?"

"Well, YOU could have licked it off her hand. That may have been the more gentlemanly thing to do under the circumstances!"

"I guess you're right. Honestly? It all happened so quickly - and I guess I was still in some sort of post-orgasmic haze - that idea simply never occurred to me."

"So was that the start of a beautiful friendship?"

"Ohh - We went out a couple of times, Sam and I, but - oddly - we never had sex again. But I DID see Candy a LOT after that - we were together for quite a while. And had some GREAT sex...."

"I'll let you tell me about that some other time!"

"It'll be my pleasure."

"So now we've shared some real-life stories, how about we tell each other our fantasies. Do you have a recurring fantasy? Something you've never done but always wanted to?"

"Oh yes - I have LOTS of recurring fantasies!"

"Tell me one!"

"No - it's YOUR turn. You tell ME your wildest, filthiest fantasy."

"Hmmmm.... OK. I'm not sure it's filthy or wild enough for you, but it's certainly something I think about more often than I'd care to admit. Here goes. First off, this fantasy is about you and me."

"It is?"

"It is! We are in a hotel. As you know, hotel rooms always turn me on. They always make me think of sex. Did I ever tell you about when I checked into a hotel in Athens one time, and there was a couple fucking in the room next door? The rooms in that hotel must have been paper-thin, because we could hear every single thing that was going on."

"Who were you with? I don't think you've ever told me this!"

"Yes I have! I told you that Paul took me to Europe."

"Well, yeah! But I didn't know that involved checking into sleazy hotels in Greece!"

"It wasn't sleazy - just very modern and poorly built so it had really thin walls. Anyway, hearing that couple fucking was a total turn-on - Paul and I had some great sex just listening to them... So - hotel rooms have great resonance for me!"

"OK - back to the fantasy!"

"So - we check into the hotel room. It's night. There's a breakfast bar along the back wall. I ask you to kill the lights and open the drapes. Our eyes adjust to the gloom, and the room is kind of full of this pale ambient lighting from outside. We are up on the 5th floor or something, so nobody can really see up into the room, but it still feels kind of daring to have the drapes open. I am wearing those red stiletto heels that you love, and I have painted my fingernails and toenails a matching geranium red."

"Nice!"

"I take off all your clothes, get you completely naked and sit you on a chair. Then I tie your hands behind your back, so that you can't touch yourself - or me! - while we play. Then I do a long slow sexy striptease for you, watching your cock swell and thicken and eventually start to ooze as you watch me.... Then I move your chair to just in front of the breakfast bar. I sit on the edge of the bar, and spread my legs, and fold back my labia so that you can really see deep up into my slippery cunt."

12