All Thanks to Sandy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck... Sandy...please!" I begged.

Sandy unzipped my pants a little only to stop before the point where my bulge would have enough room to push through and burst out like before.

"I love to see you beg for me," Sandy replied with a hint of evil as she continued the torture by zipping and unzipping in the safe area a few times before finally going below the threshold.

My cock, which was already rock-hard with all the teasing, flipped out with force, slapping Sandy on the cheek.

"Oh!" Sandy exclaimed in surprise before slapping it back playfully, which only increased my arousal. "You bad boy! You deserve to be punished even more."

Dazed and confused over what more was left, I looked down to see Sandy raise her body slightly to reveal her tummy. I could see her perfect abs below her firm breasts which turned me on even more. I felt I was witnessing the perfect body as Sandy let my erect cock slide across her tummy between her abs.

"Ahhhh.. You're so...sexy," I moaned as Sandy let the tip of my cock play with her navel.

Already overcome by lust, my stone-hard cock started leaking some pre-cum over her tummy much to Sandy's surprise.

"Oh no, We're not done yet, junior," Sandy mocked as she slowed down her movement to calm me down.

I was horribly excited but with my hands tied behind my back and Sandy slowing down her movement, she delayed my climax in expert fashion. After a few more seconds of slowly rubbing my cock over her abs, Sandy became convinced she had the required control over my cock for another round.

She moved her body closer to let my cock line up vertically erect with the tip just below the bra strap covering her cleavage. She pulled her bra strap forward to create enough space and then slowly lowered her upper body to let my tip and eventually the complete shaft slide underneath her bra over her cleavage. She kept going down until she reached the base of my cock whose tip was touching her chin, before finally letting go of her bra strap to snap my cock in place and capture it tightly in her cleavage.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, completely overcome by the feeling of her curves rubbing against the sides of my erect cock.

Sandy started bobbing up and down giving me a boobjob where my dick was held tightly between her firm circular breasts. The up-and-down sliding of her whole cleavage against my cock, her soft boobs holding it tightly between them and the bra strap pinning it in position gave an amazing tightness around my cock as I started moaning loudly in pleasure.

"FUCK FUCK! This is so good! Keep going! Ah!"

Sandy increased her pace bobbing her whole body up and down as she pressed her breasts with her hands towards the centre making the space even tighter. I felt her supple breasts crush my thick cock.

"Oh YES! YES! I'M GONNA..."

Now moving as fast as she could, Sandy bent her head a little to catch the tip of my cock Witt her tongue each time she moved down. Every time she hit the base of my shaft with her breasts, the tip of my cock entered her mouth ever so slightly. She kept her tongue out to wrap the tip and taste the pre cum with every movement. I closed my eyes and turned my head towards the ceiling. I screamed as I climaxed and right on cue, Sandy increased her pace and opened her mouth. I came all over her face and breasts as she kept slowing down her pace allowing me to get it all out, bit by bit. After a few more motions, she came to a stop. My shriveled dick allowed her bra to easily latch free as she stood up to face me. I looked at the victorious smile of a vixen whose upper body was completely covered in cum.

"You...are fucking amazing," I finally managed, after catching my breath.

It was Sandy's turn to beam. No matter how dominant she acted, she had also been sexless in a troubled marriage and the sight of an attractive man loving every sensual move of hers filled her with joy.

As we both started getting dressed, Sandy dropped the bombshell of the day.

"Did Tina tell you about the vacation?" Sandy questioned as she finished cleaning up and wearing her clothes.

"What? No! Where are-"

"Bali, Indonesia. But don't worry..." Sandy swiveled in her place as she wore her blazer, "I'm coming too!"

A smile came across my face. A vacation with Tina wouldn't be bad at all if Sandy was there too. I was now completely enamored by Sandy and wanted to go to the next level with her. Given our recent escapades in my house and Sandy's office, I was pretty confident we could sneak around for some more fun even in Bali. I mean, two of our recent adventures were literally with Tina in the same room! What could possibly go wrong?

"Oh and by the way, my boyfriend Jack is coming too!" Sandy announced gleefully as she saw the shock on my face.

"B-boyfriend!?"

Just when I was getting warmed up to the idea of cheating with my wife's best friend, she announced a vacation with both our partners. Confusion, excitement, and bewilderment all filled my mind simultaneously as Sandy's laughter echoed throughout the room. My life had been turned on its head once again. And it was all because of one person.

All thanks to Sandy.

(End of part two)

12